All Categories

Question and solution ?

Question and solution ?

Search
Jul 13, 2019, 12:2007/13/19
07/13/19

Question and solution ?

At the beginning I would like to ask how to approach Admin of this forum as well as support in game to get answers ? 

My main account was banned for spam on this forum , however i created 4 posts in total , and replying to some ones posts on 3 occasions . If that spamming then I suggest to Admin to look into this Korean person who spamming game discussion for few weeks now and tell if its spam in hes opinion because obviously we have a different opinion what spam means.  

Now my main concern is that is there any support in this game ? from my experience there non existing customer support as all i get is just automated answer in few different languages so far - Portuguese , Italian , Spanish and even in Korean , on every occasion I written in English and yet no answer from real person however when came to payment problem customer support replayed within few hours with aid .

Please give me some answers mr. Admin if you even exist .

Thank you and have a nice day. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2020, 20:0501/16/20
10/17/19
I get the same response too.  Cannot get alive person because my concern is not big enough for an actual person???  Love the game but hate no response from alive person in support!!!