All Categories

Why are healers so useless?

Search
Mar 23, 2019, 15:3803/23/19

Healing for 20% one champion? That’s less than a taken hit. Rather do the extra damage with a different hero.

And those bonuses for ascending and masteries? Extra 1% healing after farming tens of scrolls and using extra rare times? Wtf?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2019, 22:4303/23/19
11/21/18
I am not mod but healers are far from useless. Every high tier clan boss teams needs a good healer. If you are talking campaign vrask helped me 3☆ everything much easier in brutal. It is always situational but healers are far from useless and masteries make a difference. Not crazy amount but does help.
Mar 25, 2019, 11:2703/25/19
Mar 25, 2019, 11:48(edited)
05/08/17

Royal said:

I am not mod but healers are far from useless. Every high tier clan boss teams needs a good healer. If you are talking campaign vrask helped me 3☆ everything much easier in brutal. It is always situational but healers are far from useless and masteries make a difference. Not crazy amount but does help.

I get that they are not completely useles but I agree with the author that they are not good enough, I mean mostly rares as I don't have any epic or legendary that heals.

The problem is that you can increase damage significantly by increasing ATK stat (or any that hero is based on) but you can't increase heal. 

And thanks for the tip about vrask, I'm struggling a little bit with 3 stars. Can you tell me what set are you using for him?

Mar 26, 2019, 13:4503/26/19

Royal said:

How are masteries helping when its still 1% încrease from one?

The rare healers are useless with 10% for group and with masteries and upgrades you reach maybe 20% while an AOE can Take 50%, the legenadaries yeah, are quite good.
Apr 4, 2019, 11:1004/04/19
03/18/19
So do the heal masteries affect characters with the recall ability? Would it increase the HP of revived heroes?
Aug 10, 2019, 20:1408/10/19
05/04/19

I had to quit an arena match yesterday because the healer in the team could heal 35k on average in the span of 1.5 turns of my surviving champs. Couldn't get close to finishing even with heal reduction debuff. Healers can be insanely powerful if you have the right ones and use them properly.

Arena was around 2900 rating btw, so not low level.
Oct 14, 2019, 14:4410/14/19
05/17/19
Spruit said:

I had to quit an arena match yesterday because the healer in the team could heal 35k on average in the span of 1.5 turns of my surviving champs. Couldn't get close to finishing even with heal reduction debuff. Healers can be insanely powerful if you have the right ones and use them properly.

Arena was around 2900 rating btw, so not low level.
I have also run into this situation, I almost did a TPK then next think I knew they were all full health again and I burnt all of my good abilities and I lost the match.