All Categories

List: Buffs and Debuffs

List: Buffs and Debuffs

Search
Comments
Oct 30, 2019, 20:2010/30/19
09/07/19

Hi! A question... Does the fear debuff affect the clan boss?

Oct 31, 2019, 17:5410/31/19
04/27/19

Is there any capping for bosses on this skill?!

Marius said:

SerhiiSyd said:

About this buff. Does it mean that the one with this buff will receive 85/70% of incoming damage? 

No, the target still gets full damage. But the specified percentage of that damage gets reflected at the attacker.

Nov 2, 2019, 11:0111/02/19
08/26/19
Pablo Díaz said:

No it does not. Neither [Fear] nor [True Fear].
Nov 2, 2019, 16:3811/02/19
05/13/19
I do not believe the fear, freeze,stun, affects the cb!
Nov 5, 2019, 08:4611/05/19
06/05/19
Fear debuffs should work on bosses too at 25% chance instead of 50%, And obv it still shouldnt work on clan boss
Nov 5, 2019, 09:0111/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 09:01(edited)
06/05/19
Pablo Díaz said:

Nope not on any boss! but it works on minions and spiderlings! Better than veil imo
Nov 6, 2019, 06:1711/06/19
10/04/19

Unanswered Question:

Can Turn Meter Reduction be resisted or blocked in anyway? Does Accuracy affect Turn Meter Reduction success?

The OP stated that Block Debuffs doesn't prevent turn meter reduction, but I'm getting mixed results in-game. Especially in arena, but also sometimes campaign. When my Queen Eva uses her 3, which does 30% Turn Meter Reduction, it frequently won't proc on enemy champs without indicating a Resist or even that it attempted to apply.. It just doesn't happen, regardless of whether they have Block Buffs or not.

I've searched everywhere for an answer, and you wouldn't believe how painful it is to search through RaidSL forums for the keyword "turn" (we say the word "turn" CONSTANTLY)

Thx in advance

Nov 6, 2019, 17:2311/06/19
05/13/19

J.Swan said:

Unanswered Question:

Can Turn Meter Reduction be resisted or blocked in anyway? Does Accuracy affect Turn Meter Reduction success?

The OP stated that Block Debuffs doesn't prevent turn meter reduction, but I'm getting mixed results in-game. Especially in arena, but also sometimes campaign. When my Queen Eva uses her 3, which does 30% Turn Meter Reduction, it frequently won't proc on enemy champs without indicating a Resist or even that it attempted to apply.. It just doesn't happen, regardless of whether they have Block Buffs or not.

I've searched everywhere for an answer, and you wouldn't believe how painful it is to search through RaidSL forums for the keyword "turn" (we say the word "turn" CONSTANTLY)

Thx in advance

Hello,

Yes it can be blocked. Enough resist will block it like any debuff. Blind seer as well as others can block it with the block debuff! Hope this helps and good luck!
Dec 6, 2019, 21:0112/06/19
09/12/19

I understand that Block Revive is not exactly a debuff, but I have seen it fail to trigger in Arena when Zavia tries to nuke my team. I am still able to pick someone up with Raglin.

I am wondering, does Block Revive contend with Resist and use Accuracy to resolve? If not, does dying with Block Debuff prevent the Block Revive?
Dec 7, 2019, 17:0212/07/19
10/06/19

I have a challenge that requires remove the Magic Guardian shield or steal it

what debuff I'm looking for?

Dec 7, 2019, 21:0012/07/19
05/13/19
theranger4 said:

Removes all buffs, Prince Kymar and others have that ability!
Dec 9, 2019, 13:0112/09/19
12/04/16
Very helpfull, thanks. Will you soon edit a French version ?
Dec 9, 2019, 13:2512/09/19
Dec 9, 2019, 13:26(edited)
04/12/19

noloses149 said:

theranger4 said:

Removes all buffs, Prince Kymar and others have that ability!

Or remove / steal single buff and hope to pick shield instead of speed or anything else ... (for example slitherbrute - rare magic lizard: a2 essence snatch or shaman a1 proc to remove single buff)

Dec 9, 2019, 14:5312/09/19
05/13/19
Thanks @ksthecrow
Dec 10, 2019, 16:4912/10/19
11/20/19
What dose vail do, and how do it work? 
Dec 10, 2019, 17:3912/10/19
05/13/19

imtoogamer said:

What dose vail do, and how do it work? 

Veil Skill applies Veil buff on self or allies to avoid being targeted by enemies. However, champions that have Veil or Perfect Veil buff will still be able to get hit by AoE (Area of Effect) attacks from enemies. There are 2 versions of Veil (Veil and Perfect Veil). The difference between Veil and Perfect Veil buff is that Veil will be removed whenever the champion who has this buff inflicts damage to its target while Perfect Veil will get to remain hidden from targeted after performing an attack on its target. The Veil effect will remain even though you cast a Debuff on enemies without any damage on top of it.

Dec 25, 2019, 08:4112/25/19
01/19/17
Marius said:

Greeting, everyone! I'm sure many players, both new and old, find themselves looking at one effect icon or another and not knowing what it means. So I've taken the time to write out a list of the main buffs & debuffs, complete with a short description and their respective icons. I've already passed information on this to the Dev Team, and we'll be looking into implementing a similar list to the game as well. For the time being, feel free to refer anyone who is having trouble here.

Buffs

[Ally Protection]. The Caster Champion takes 25/50% of direct damage inflicted upon the Target Champion. Self-inflicted damage and Poison do not trigger this effect. Each Champion uses their respective DEF values for mitigating damage.

[Block Damage]. Makes the Champion immune to all forms of damage.

[Block Debuffs]. While this buff is active, the Champion is immune to all debuffs. Instant negative effect such as Decrease Turn Meter are not affected and work as normal.

[Continuous Heal]. Heals the target Champion by 7,5/15% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn.

[Counterattack]. When attacked, the Champion with this buff strikes back at their attacker using their Default Skill. This attack deals 75% of the normal Default Skill damage. Can only counterattack once when attacked with a Multi-hit Skill. Does not counterattack in response to the enemy’s own counterattack. Does not count as a Turn.

[Increase ATK]. Increases the Champion’s Battle ATK (current ATK value, all other effects taken into account) by 25/50%

[Increase C.RATE]. Increases the Champion’s C.RATE by 15/30%

[Increase DEF]. Increases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%

[Increase SPD]. Increases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%

[Reflect Damage]. Any Champion attack a target with this buff will sustain 15/30% of the damage they inflicted with the attack.

[Revive On Death]. If a Champion with this buff dies, he or she will immediately be revived with 30% HP and 0% Turn Meter.

[Shield]. The Champion’s HP bar is reinforced for X Turns with a Shield effect. Damage is calculated normally but is first applied to the Shield (unless the attack ignores Shields, which is stated in the Skill description). When the buff expires or Shield value reaches 0, the Shield is removed and further damage applies as normal. Note: damage dealt to the shield does not count as damage dealt to the Champion, so effects such as Lifesteal do not benefit from it.

[Unkillable]. The Champion with this buff cannot fall below 1 HP for the entirety of its duration.

Debuffs

[Block Buffs]. All buffs that are applied to the Champion with this debuff are automatically blocked and have no effect.

[Block Cooldown Skills]. Prevents the Champion with debuff from using Active Skills other than their Default Skill for the duration of the debuff. Skill Cooldown of the affected Champion refreshes as normal.

[Block Heal]. Any healing received by the Champion with this debuff is reduced by 50/100%.

[Bomb]. When this debuff expires, the affected Champion suffers direct damage that ignores their DEF value. The damage inflicted by the bomb scales in accordance with the Stat indicated in the Skill description.

[Decrease ACC]. Reduces the Champion’s Battle ACC by 25/50%. 

[Decrease ATK]. Decreases the Champion’s Battle ATK by 25/50%

[Decrease DEF]. Decreases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30/60%

[Decrease SPD]. Decreases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15/30%

[Freeze]. The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Freeze] is active. The Champion only receives 75% of incoming damage.

[HP Burn]. While the debuff is active and at the start of the affected Champion’s turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their respective MAX HP. There can be only one [HP Burn] debuff active of a Champion at a time. However, if multiple Champions on the Team are debuffed with [HP Burn], all of these debuffs work as normal and apply their full damage.

[Leech]. Any Champion that attacks a Champion with this debuff heals for 10% of inflicted damage.

[Poison]. Damages the target Champion by 2,5/5% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn. This damage is not affected by any other effects and only scales in accordance with the Target’s MAX HP. Block Damage blocks it. If the Target Champion has a Shield, Poison damage will be applied to the Shield first.

[Provoke]. The Champion with this debuff can only attack the Champion that applied it for X Turns, using their Default Skill.

[Sleep]. The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Sleep] is active. Continuous Heal and Poison Effect work as normal while the Champion is debuffed with [Sleep], so do any Passive Skills that heal the Champion. Any incoming damage that the Champion receives automatically removes [Sleep].

[Stun]. The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while [Stun] is active.

[Weaken]. Increases damage received by the Target Champion by 15/25%.

Special Effects: Minotaur's Labyrinth

[Rage]. While active, this buff increases the damage the Minotaur deals by 400%.

[Dazed]. While active, this debuff increases the damage the Minotaur receives by 200%. The duration of this debuff cannot be increased. 

[Hex]. Minotaur's [Tremor Stomp] Skill deals double damage to Champions with this debuff.

[Fear]. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn.

[True Fear]. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn. The Skill that they tried to use goes on cooldown.

[Veil] This buff has two tiers: Veil and Perfect Veil. The Champion under either of these buffs cannot be chosen as a target of an enemy Champion’s Skill. Note: if all remaining Champions on your team have an active Veil or Perfect Veil effect, the enemy will no longer be restricted in choosing a target. In the case of basic Veil, the effect will be immediately lifted if the Champion uses a Skill that deals damage. With the exception of:

Damage inflicted by the Skill that applies [Veil] (if applicable),

Passive damage

Damage that “Does not count as a hit”

At the same time, [Perfect Veil] is not affected, no matter what Skills the Champion uses. Thus it allows them to strike with impunity for as long as the buff remains active - or they have a wall of allies to hide behind.

Dec 25, 2019, 08:4212/25/19
01/19/17
Who has steal shield debuff or skill ?
Dec 31, 2019, 08:3412/31/19
06/14/19
Weaken does not effect posion debugfs, that's based on a percentage of the champions health
Jan 14, 2020, 02:1101/14/20
05/13/19
lavitz420 said:

Weaken does not effect posion debugfs, that's based on a percentage of the champions health
Ok