All Categories

List: Buffs and Debuffs

List: Buffs and Debuffs

Search
Comments
Aug 25, 2019, 19:5108/25/19
05/15/19
4
Can we please get an update for this!
Sep 12, 2019, 23:2709/12/19
Sep 12, 2019, 23:28(edited)
05/08/19
4

It's good that we have this full description!

I'ts bad that we do not have it inside the game. When you play, you do not want to lurk forums.

Please add some kind of vocabulary in the game!
Sep 13, 2019, 13:4209/13/19
Sep 13, 2019, 13:43(edited)
09/13/19
15

Can you please update the list? Ne buffs/debuffs got added, like stealth.

@Vakula (the comment over me) absolute! I really hate that you see inagem no info... it say "weakness on enemy" yeah what kind of weakness? or full Stealth? or blood drain or burning or whatever.
Sep 19, 2019, 20:5009/19/19
09/03/19
1
Veil and perfect veil please
Sep 20, 2019, 03:0709/20/19
03/24/19
4
Vakula Smith said:

It's good that we have this full description!

I'ts bad that we do not have it inside the game. When you play, you do not want to lurk forums.

Please add some kind of vocabulary in the game!
Thanks for the feedback Vakula! I'll pass this along to the developers!
Sep 20, 2019, 03:0809/20/19
03/24/19
4
I pass along the fact that we need to have this updated

wh0zth1zguy said:


Veil and perfect veil please

Sep 20, 2019, 05:1309/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 05:14(edited)
06/25/19
4

I don't know if you will see this, but thank you for your time creating this lovely piece of brilliant gaming analysis. This has helped a lot of people, myself obviously included! Peace.

Peace. 
Sep 20, 2019, 15:2309/20/19
07/29/19
11
wh0zth1zguy said:

Veil and perfect veil please
BUMP!
Sep 21, 2019, 08:4309/21/19
09/12/19
1
Useful tips and many thanks bro!!!
Sep 21, 2019, 17:1409/21/19
1

Thank you for putting this together. There are a couple I didn't find here though, such as FEAR. Will you be updateing the list or is there another list with more?

Regardless, thank you. This helped a ton!

Sep 26, 2019, 05:2009/26/19
04/18/19
2

Hello Marius! I have also some questions about how skills and buff works.

1. Everlasting Fury from Lord Shazar will stack with Seeker's Tailwind? I mean will Lord Shazar have an total increase of 100% ATK? Same with Delver's Finisher and Seeker's Tailwind.

2. In Masteries, for SUPPORT, Shieldbearer, Healing Savior and Merciful Aid refers also at Shield provided by a Shield Set?

Sorry if my english is not very good and thank you for your answer.
Oct 1, 2019, 05:1810/01/19
04/18/19
2
Noone here to answer to this?
Oct 5, 2019, 20:2110/05/19
08/26/19
43

A few quick questions :

1. What do the new buffs/debuffs in game i.e. [Veil], [True Veil], [Fear] & [True Fear] do?

2. What's the purpose of "Avenging Set" when there is already a better option "Retaliation Set" . I mean the former set gives 30% (5% more than latter set) chance to counter, but on Critical Hits only; while the latter set gives 25% chance to counter on any attack received.


Thanks

Oct 13, 2019, 18:1510/13/19
Oct 13, 2019, 18:16(edited)
06/29/19
8
Mohsin said:

[HP Burn]. While the debuff is active and at the start of the affected Champion’s turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their respective MAX HP. There can be only one [HP Burn] debuff active of a Champion at a time. However, if multiple Champions on the Team are debuffed with [HP Burn], all of these debuffs work as normal and apply their full damage.


[Poison]. Damages the target Champion by 2,5/5% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn. This damage is not affected by any other effects and only scales in accordance with the Target’s MAX HP. Block Damage blocks it. If the Target Champion has a Shield, Poison damage will be applied to the Shield first.


Poison 5% deals 25k. HP Burn 3% deals 75k to clan boss. Do we know why ?




[Weaken]. Increases damage received by the Target Champion by 15/25%.

poison and hp burn being "damage receviced" i assume weaken have to increase it.

Because I guess so depends what heroe is is and now 2.5% deals on easy clan boss 10 k damage but 5% deals 20k damage
Oct 13, 2019, 18:1710/13/19
06/29/19
8
Who know what is true fear ? I have seen on some of legendary heroes what does it do? 
Oct 13, 2019, 20:2610/13/19
Oct 13, 2019, 20:35(edited)
03/15/19
24

cristicsoare said:


Hello Marius! I have also some questions about how skills and buff works.

1. Everlasting Fury from Lord Shazar will stack with Seeker's Tailwind? I mean will Lord Shazar have an total increase of 100% ATK? Same with Delver's Finisher and Seeker's Tailwind.

2. In Masteries, for SUPPORT, Shieldbearer, Healing Savior and Merciful Aid refers also at Shield provided by a Shield Set?

Sorry if my english is not very good and thank you for your answer.

1- No they don't stack, and Delver's Finisher attack buff also does not stack with the attack buff part of Seeker's Tailwind. 

2- Only Shieldbearer boost the shield of the shield set, cause the other masteries that u mention require specific condition.
Oct 13, 2019, 20:3110/13/19
Oct 13, 2019, 20:38(edited)
03/15/19
24

Cherub said:


A few quick questions :

1. What do the new buffs/debuffs in game i.e. [Veil], [True Veil], [Fear] & [True Fear] do?

2. What's the purpose of "Avenging Set" when there is already a better option "Retaliation Set" . I mean the former set gives 30% (5% more than latter set) chance to counter, but on Critical Hits only; while the latter set gives 25% chance to counter on any attack received.


Thanks

1 -
Fear. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn

True Fear. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn. The Skill that they tried to use goes on cooldown


Veil and Perfect Veil. The Champion under either of these buffs cannot be chosen as a target of an enemy Champion’s Skill. Note: if all remaining Champions on your team have an active Veil or Perfect Veil effect, the enemy will no longer be restricted in choosing a target. In the case of basic Veil, the effect will be immediately lifted if the Champion uses a Skill that deals damage. With the exception of:

Damage inflicted by the Skill that applies [Veil] (if applicable),

Passive damage

Damage that “Does not count as a hit”

At the same time, [Perfect Veil] is not affected, no matter what Skills the Champion uses. Thus it allows them to strike with impunity for as long as the buff remains active - or they have a wall of allies to hide behind.


Copied from release note.

2- Cause Avenging set is basically only for arena where all teams have a lot of critical chance on every dps champions, so you can have a 5% more chance to counter them. Instead you can use Retaliation set everywhere with a decent amount of counter even on dungeon or boss.



Oct 13, 2019, 22:4410/13/19
05/13/19
231

Areshim said:


Cherub said:


A few quick questions :

1. What do the new buffs/debuffs in game i.e. [Veil], [True Veil], [Fear] & [True Fear] do?

2. What's the purpose of "Avenging Set" when there is already a better option "Retaliation Set" . I mean the former set gives 30% (5% more than latter set) chance to counter, but on Critical Hits only; while the latter set gives 25% chance to counter on any attack received.


Thanks

1 -
Fear. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn

True Fear. When a Champion with this Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate and the Champion will lose their turn. The Skill that they tried to use goes on cooldown


Veil and Perfect Veil. The Champion under either of these buffs cannot be chosen as a target of an enemy Champion’s Skill. Note: if all remaining Champions on your team have an active Veil or Perfect Veil effect, the enemy will no longer be restricted in choosing a target. In the case of basic Veil, the effect will be immediately lifted if the Champion uses a Skill that deals damage. With the exception of:

Damage inflicted by the Skill that applies [Veil] (if applicable),

Passive damage

Damage that “Does not count as a hit”

At the same time, [Perfect Veil] is not affected, no matter what Skills the Champion uses. Thus it allows them to strike with impunity for as long as the buff remains active - or they have a wall of allies to hide behind.


Copied from release note.

2- Cause Avenging set is basically only for arena where all teams have a lot of critical chance on every dps champions, so you can have a 5% more chance to counter them. Instead you can use Retaliation set everywhere with a decent amount of counter even on dungeon or boss.



Ty for your help and great answer.

Have a nice day
Oct 19, 2019, 12:1210/19/19
07/13/19
43
Good day. Someone know - "update" debuff/buff count as "remove" or not ?  Will masterie (30% chance to boost turn meter if debuff removed or experiex) work if I update debuffs (like cast another one when previous not expired) ?
Oct 19, 2019, 15:5310/19/19
05/13/19
1009

Hello,


I do not believe so. I believe that would only be for the current turn or if dialed in right it would never expire. Let me know if you find out different. Good Luck