List: Buffs and Debuffs

List: Buffs and Debuffs

Search
Comments
Mar 23, 2019, 18:5703/23/19
11/03/17
Akira said:

Marius said:

[HP Burn]. While the debuff is active and at the start of the affected Champion’s turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their respective MAX HP. There can be only one [HP Burn] debuff active of a Champion at a time. However, if multiple Champions on the Team are debuffed with [HP Burn], all of these debuffs work as normal and apply their full damage.

I'm getting wierd reports in my guild of Hp-Burn doing diffrent amouts of damage on the same (normal mode) Clan Boss.

50k, debuffed by unbooked 4* Unlucky (Skeleton horde, rare)

75k, debuffed by unbooked 5*Kallia (barbarian, epic)

And 90k, debuffed by fully-booked 5*Kallia (barbarian, epic)

So it does seem to be increased by something else than max Boss Hp, which was always the same.

Could you please enligthen us?

No answer on this one? :-(
MariusAdmin
Mar 25, 2019, 13:1603/25/19
09/04/17

\Akira said:

No answer on this one? :-(

Hey, Akira! My apologies, still quite busy and wasn't able to go through the forum as often as I wanted - and our Moderators wouldn't know about this. But, I've checked the matter you described and it appears to be a bug. At the moment, HP Burn is affected by Skill Upgrades (such as +x% damage), which is not how it's intended to work. So that will be fixed in a while.

Валентин said:

Apparently forgot about it.

Not quite! But this is not exactly a debuff, hence why it was not added. Regardless, it's pretty much what it says on the tin, i.e. the target cannot be revived if killed with a Skill that has this effect!

Kridsada431 said:

Hi please let me know effect of Artifacts set [Poison],[Freeze],[Sleep]. and Skill of champion have include percent chance of placing or not ?
Example
Set Frost 20%chance placing Freeze debuff on attacker use by "Sir Nicholas" Skill Boreal Blade has 50% Freeze chance of placing
Total percent Chance of placing skill Freeze will be up to 70% or not include ?? 

Frost does not provide a perfect example here, as it activates when the Champion with that Set is hit, while Boreal Blade activates the debuff when Nicholas attacks. However! If you have a Skill that Stuns and a Stun Artifact Set, these two effects will be triggered separately. So, you will get one "roll" for x% Stun chance, and then a second roll for the 18% Stun Chance provided by the Set.

Mar 26, 2019, 18:2903/26/19
03/23/19

@marius would you be able to explain or link me to the post about resistance and accuracy. as i'm not sure how it works in this game and i want to be sure.

in a different game i played it worked as this.

you have a debuff with a 50% chance to land and you have 200 acc, your target has 150 resistance. you have 50 acc left, you then multiply the 50% debuff by your remaining acc to get 75% debuff chance. is this correct here too, or is the chance static with the skill and you just need to pass the resistance to have a chance to hit?
MariusAdmin
Mar 27, 2019, 13:3103/27/19
09/04/17
Drackstin said:

@marius would you be able to explain or link me to the post about resistance and accuracy. as i'm not sure how it works in this game and i want to be sure.

in a different game i played it worked as this.

you have a debuff with a 50% chance to land and you have 200 acc, your target has 150 resistance. you have 50 acc left, you then multiply the 50% debuff by your remaining acc to get 75% debuff chance. is this correct here too, or is the chance static with the skill and you just need to pass the resistance to have a chance to hit?
Hey there! We'll be releasing a video guide dedicated to that in the near future.
Apr 1, 2019, 04:0004/01/19
03/25/19
Is Counter attack buff affected by the Increase Attack buff? If so, how? Thanks
MariusAdmin
Apr 1, 2019, 09:1604/01/19
09/04/17
Unknown_Ranger said:

Is Counter attack buff affected by the Increase Attack buff? If so, how? Thanks
It is if the Champion's Default Skill scales from his or her ATK, then yes. If it scales from DEF, then Increase DEF buff will affect it.
Apr 4, 2019, 12:1104/04/19
03/18/19
i ask here also: how "speed" work ? or "turn meter" ? or acc, resistance, etc....
Apr 4, 2019, 21:4604/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 21:51(edited)
03/28/19
So hp burn does more damage than poison towards clan boss, is that a bug? Since poison (5%one)does 20k to the easy boss and Wretch's hp burn(5%one) does 50k, is there any explanation regarding this?
Apr 5, 2019, 18:3104/05/19
02/22/17
kridsada431 said:

Hi please let me know effect of Artifacts set [Poison],[Freeze],[Sleep]. and Skill of champion have  include percent chance of placing or not ?

Example

Set Frost 20%chance placing Freeze debuff on attacker use by "Sir Nicholas" Skill Boreal Blade has 50% Freeze chance of placing

Total percent Chance of placing skill Freeze will be up to 70% or not include ?? 

He has answered this type of question before that each skill/set has a separate chance to proc and be resisted. They don't stack
Apr 8, 2019, 07:0204/08/19
03/30/15
Does Accuity affect the "extra hit" chance ?
MariusAdmin
Apr 8, 2019, 11:5004/08/19
Apr 8, 2019, 11:51(edited)
09/04/17

BARO said:

So hp burn does more damage than poison towards clan boss, is that a bug? Since poison (5%one)does 20k to the easy boss and Wretch's hp burn(5%one) does 50k, is there any explanation regarding this?

Nope, but HP Burn is affected by the Skill Upgrades - which is a bug. It'll be fixed in the upcoming updates.

Gothmog said:

Not really! Accuracy only makes the Champion's debuffs harder to resist.
Apr 8, 2019, 20:3104/08/19
Apr 8, 2019, 20:32(edited)
03/30/15

Gothmog said:

Not really! Accuracy only makes the Champion's debuffs harder to resist.

So ? Does "extra hit chance" is considered as debuff ?  

The real question is : If i up my ACC does my hero gonna "extra hit" more often ? (by bypass the resist of the enemy, ofc) 

Relative question for better comprehension : Does RESIST protect my hero from "extra hit" ? 

Apr 9, 2019, 06:1604/09/19
Apr 9, 2019, 06:18(edited)
01/28/19

Gday, A few questions if I may:

1) Can frost set be triggered by indirect damage? (eg: ally protect, enemy reflect damage, enemy counter attack, enemy poison/burn)

2) Can an avenging set on an ally protect champion be triggered if a protected champ is crit-hit?

3) How exactly does the game treat random hit basic attacks (apothecary, coldheart, etc)? If they hit a single enemy more then once will triggered abilities (eg: poison set, stun set, innate skill effects) treat them as two separate attacks or a single attack with 2+ hits? (This has big implications for probability of applying debuffs)

4) Are all 'inflict poison immediately' skills (eg: Karam) damage capped in clan boss or do they just inflict the appropriate damage? If they are capped what was the reasoning behind doing this? (Given the length of CB battles it seems to make them counterproductive and worthless unless you consistently run into the debuff cap)

Apologies if any of these are answered elsewhere and thanks for the great work!

Apr 16, 2019, 22:2904/16/19
03/04/19
Hey KRIDSAD, (cool name!), I've never seen the terms "booked" and "unbooked," could you tell me what you mean? Thx!
Apr 17, 2019, 08:3304/17/19
03/10/19

WetAbyss said:

Gday, A few questions if I may:

1) Can frost set be triggered by indirect damage? (eg: ally protect, enemy reflect damage, enemy counter attack, enemy poison/burn)

2) Can an avenging set on an ally protect champion be triggered if a protected champ is crit-hit?

3) How exactly does the game treat random hit basic attacks (apothecary, coldheart, etc)? If they hit a single enemy more then once will triggered abilities (eg: poison set, stun set, innate skill effects) treat them as two separate attacks or a single attack with 2+ hits? (This has big implications for probability of applying debuffs)

4) Are all 'inflict poison immediately' skills (eg: Karam) damage capped in clan boss or do they just inflict the appropriate damage? If they are capped what was the reasoning behind doing this? (Given the length of CB battles it seems to make them counterproductive and worthless unless you consistently run into the debuff cap)

Apologies if any of these are answered elsewhere and thanks for the great work!

Hey there!

Your first two questions are pretty much the same, as is the answer:

1) I've only experienced those sets being triggered by direct attack skills (INCLUDING Counter Attacks, excluding all Damage over Time Debuffs or indirect damage as reflect or protect.)

2) None of the sets will trigger by protected damage. When the protected Ally takes damage only their sets effects, passive skills, buffs and defense will be taken into calculation. The damage finally taken is transferred by 25% or 50% onto the protecting Champ as pure, unmitigated damage.

3) Every hit rolls for itself. If your hero strikes 3 times, you got 3 times a chance to apply Poison, HP Burn or Stun/Daze/Freeze etc.

4) The damage cap is obviously necessary.. if you proc 20 of those 5% poison debuffs the clanboss would have been killed by a single player easily. Making the whole Clanbosssystem pretty useless.

Greetings Salveran 
Apr 23, 2019, 05:3904/23/19
01/28/19

@Salveran

Thanks for the reply.

1&2) is confirmation of something ive suspected for a bit, thx!

4) sorry, i wrote poorly. obviously the poison damage cap remains, but does the 'consume poison' skills have its own cap on the number of poisons or poison tics it can consume. I ask because in my usage of karam, using the skill would seem to do less damage then simply leaving the same number of posions to proc naturally.

3) Are you certain on this answer? I have done a bit of trials with apothecary + poison set since asking question. It would seem the chance of landing a set trigger is the same 50% on both random 3-shot and single shot abilities. ie: the set always has a single 50% chance of occurring vs any one enemy and never occurs more then once per enemy hit. (vs force boss, 3x 10 replications)

Cheers

-WSA
Apr 23, 2019, 21:2204/23/19
03/25/19
Are poison and HP burn affected by decrease defense? I would guess no but I've been reading elsewhere some players say they are.
Apr 23, 2019, 21:4604/23/19
03/21/19

@Wetabyss

After using Karam a bunch, i can say that his skill has it's own damage cap, around 90k-ish, and its doesn't seem to matter how many poisons (or their strength) are on the boss, so his best use would be to turn a single tick of poison(10k/20k depending) into a 90k hit.

Weaken makes it stronger, haven't tried defense down.

The annoying thing is, if the boss is green, the skill effect gets blocked if a weak hit occurs so it's pretty situational.

Apr 25, 2019, 21:2404/25/19
09/14/16

Ok so i have few questions:

1. Can abilities proc debuffs? For example i have champion with ability: Attack 3 times each attack have 35% chance of poisioning target. Now if i wear 4x freeze set can this ability also put freeze as well as poison debuff? Same with archer ability "shoot all enemies twice" ( can i proc set bonus stun or freeze on every enemy hitted by this ability?)