Guide: Fusion

36 Replies
Community Manager
19 December, 2018, 10:13 AM UTC

Champion Fusion is a feature that allows you to get a new Champion by fusing several available Champions.

Basics

Champion Fusion is available through your Portal. Each Champion can only be obtained by fusing the required Champions, which are shown below it.

If you have a required Champion in your collection, you’ll see a red spot in the right top corner of the Champion’s avatar.

Tap on the Champion to open the Champion selection window. If you have several Champions that meet the requirements for fusion, you can choose any of them by tapping their avatar.

Once you have selected all the required Champions, tap the “Fuse” button to get your new Champion.

Champion Fusion works like a development tree. Fuse low level Champions to get a stronger one. Then get an even more powerful Champion by fusing this Champion with other required Champions.

Fusion Mechanics

You can only fuse Champions that have the specified Rank. The Champions must also have the maximum Ascension Level and the maximum Level for their Rank to be fused.

The Rank needed for fusion depends on the Rarity of the Champion you’re trying to summon. For example, to summon a Legendary Champion, all the Champions you’re planning to fuse should have Rank 5, Level 50, and Ascension Level 5.

UTC +2:00
User
19 February, 2019, 3:44 PM UTC
Can you release information on the next available fusion's on the forum so we can target specific champions and prepare before hand due to the limited time restrictions 4 level 50's with full ascension is a big ask when you apply a time limit 
UTC +0:00
User
31 March, 2019, 3:51 PM UTC
Which champion should I fuse first to help in my progression??? 
UTC -1:00
Community Manager
1 April, 2019, 9:18 AM UTC
ZinedStorm said:

Which champion should I fuse first to help in my progression??? 
Really a matter of taste and strategy. Relickeeper does wonders for Campaign Battles though, when geared properly he can solo any Stage and serve as your "farmer" to help speed up the progress of other Champions.
User
3 April, 2019, 4:26 AM UTC
Do we expect more permanent fusions like Relickeeper in the future?
UTC +7:00
User
4 April, 2019, 1:44 PM UTC
really useless. destroy good champions to get bad one. 
User
4 April, 2019, 1:47 PM UTC
i kill Relickeeper (ascend 5) with rare champion (ascend 5) everytime. is useless. ex: Conquerer (one hit - 17 k damage - one kill)
Community Manager
8 April, 2019, 11:53 AM UTC

Kevon said:

Do we expect more permanent fusions like Relickeeper in the future?

We do indeed!

Aky Minowara said:

i kill Relickeeper (ascend 5) with rare champion (ascend 5) everytime. is useless. ex: Conquerer (one hit - 17 k damage - one kill)

Relickeeper is not really a PvP Champion! He is -really- good for farming Campaign stages and even Dungeons though. Also, note that Conquerer is a single target attacker with a stronger Affinity. He has a huge advantage here ;) 

User
19 April, 2019, 6:03 PM UTC
Why can't I use 4* champion if required one is AT LEAST 3*?
User
20 April, 2019, 11:19 PM UTC
The same thing happened to me, really disappointed to see a champion I farmed hours for become useless because her star ranking EXCEEDS the requirements.
UTC +7:00
User
23 April, 2019, 9:44 AM UTC
When's the next Fusion event, guys?
UTC +8:00
User
23 April, 2019, 2:44 PM UTC
Indodaffy said:

When's the next Fusion event, guys?
They said it may come out around the end of May or later. Was told by a moderator in release notes update 1.6
UTC +8:00
User
20 May, 2019, 9:29 PM UTC

I'm not understanding this tutorial.  I get that fusing the rank four champions produces the Relic Keeper.

But, what does the rank three fusion produce?
UTC +4:00
User
21 May, 2019, 1:42 AM UTC

Is there any suggestions for obtaining the lower grade characters? Or is it a case of constant farming until acquiring them?

Ive been trundling through multiple play throughs of the levels required and no luck getting them. Are certain heroes required or ‘x’ number of play through before earning them?
Mal Badbh
UTC +1:00
User
21 May, 2019, 4:55 PM UTC
Trigonometry said:

I'm not understanding this tutorial.  I get that fusing the rank four champions produces the Relic Keeper.

But, what does the rank three fusion produce?
The rank 3 fusion is part of the fusion tree for Relic Keeper. So you need to first complete the fusion of those 3-star heroes to produce Justicar, and then complete the 4-star fusion for Relic Keeper. Hope that helps!
UTC +3:00
User
21 May, 2019, 4:59 PM UTC
iammountainboy said:

Is there any suggestions for obtaining the lower grade characters? Or is it a case of constant farming until acquiring them?

Ive been trundling through multiple play throughs of the levels required and no luck getting them. Are certain heroes required or ‘x’ number of play through before earning them?
It's luck of the draw, I'm afraid. So for levels that have the champs you need as a drop, you'll just have to farm until you get it. And for champs you can only get from summons, just keep summoning! 
User
22 May, 2019, 6:17 PM UTC
Is it any level from a chapter, or #7 of any chapter that i should be farming?
Mal Badbh
User
23 May, 2019, 8:26 AM UTC

Hi!!

Have a issue! And it must be done!

You know last mission that you need to fuse a Justicar. Done the mission, but didn't get the mission completed and no rewards!? Have contacted support but no answer!

Help!
User
24 May, 2019, 3:27 PM UTC

iammountainboy said:

Is it any level from a chapter, or #7 of any chapter that i should be farming?

The 6th level in a chapter actually offers better XP than the boss level. However, some people prefer to farm level 3 actually, because the shields you get from that sell for more silver than the other artifacts. So if you're interested in maximizing the amount of silver you earn, go for level 3 of the highest chapter you can comfortably farm with the champions you want to level.

Hi!!  Have a issue! And it must be done! You know last mission that you need to fuse a Justicar. Done the mission, but didn't get the mission completed and no rewards!? Have contacted support but no answer! Help!
Did you fuse Justicar before or after you received the mission? It will only count towards the mission if you do the fusing AFTER that mission becomes your active one.Does that answer your question?
User
3 June, 2019, 8:15 AM UTC

I hadn’t noticed champion rewards after level 6 of a level. I will try anyhoo!

Thank you to everyone who helped and good luck to everyone.
Mal Badbh
6855401 users registered; 120450 topics; 468538 posts; our newest member:Redley