All Categories

Guide: Champion Vault (Archive)

Search
MariusAdmin
Dec 19, 2018, 09:4512/19/18
09/04/17

The Champion Vault allows you to store Champions that you don’t plan on leveling up or upgrading just yet, but don’t want to sacrifice either.

Basics

You can access the Champion Vault from the moment you start the game. To use it, go to the Champions tab and tap the Champion Vault button that appears below the Champion Collection.

Select the Champions you want to move to the Vault by tapping on their portraits. Make sure that you don’t select more Champions than the number of available Champion Vault slots. Then tap the “Move to Vault” button.

Note that you cannot send all your Champions to the Vault. At least one Champion must remain in the Champion Collection.

Champions that are currently being used will have a tick mark on their portrait in the Collection. If you select them, a popup will appear explaining why the Champion cannot be moved to the Vault.

If you want to move these Champions to the Vault, you must first tap the “Remove” button when the popup appears. Then tap on the Champion’s portrait and tap on the “Move to Vault” button to send them to the Vault.

To remove Champions from the Champion Vault, tap on their portraits in the Vault window. Then tap the “Remove from Vault” button.

Champion Vault Restrictions

Champions stored in the Champion Vault cannot:

• Participate in Battles 
  • Enter the Sparring Pit 
  • Join the Arena Defense Team 
  • Equip artifacts or upgrade Masteries 
  • Be sacrificed to upgrade Level, Rank, or Skills of other Champions in the Tavern 

Champion Vault Expansion

The Champion Vault initially has 10 open Slots, which can be expanded to a maximum of 100 Slots. Each expansion adds 10 new Slots and costs a certain amount of Silver or Gems.

When your Champion Vault is full, a popup will appear prompting you to expand your Vault. Tap the “+” icon, which occupies the final slot in your Champion Vault, to expand it. Then choose whether you want to use Silver or Gems to expand.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2019, 06:3703/28/19
03/01/19
Планируется ли увеличение количества мест в хранилище и в растре героев больше 100? Хочется собрать всех героев. 😏 
MariusAdmin
Apr 1, 2019, 09:2204/01/19
09/04/17
shadowomen said:

Планируется ли увеличение количества мест в хранилище и в растре героев больше 100? Хочется собрать всех героев. 😏 
Возможно в будущем, но пока точного решения нет!
May 4, 2019, 20:4005/04/19
02/09/19
Why is the limit for heores in the vault and in the main storage only 100? This is much too low for a hero collection. I want to have as many heroes as I like...please remove this low limit of 100, I do not mind paying more as the limit increases. Thank you for your consideration.
CirillaAdmin
May 8, 2019, 12:3005/08/19
02/27/19
Hello! The Vault can now be expanded to 200, as you must have noticed. So, we did hear you :)
May 29, 2019, 21:2605/29/19
05/26/19
Please allow more information to be seen for champions that are in the vault. All I have to go by is their picture. Right now I have to pull every champion out of the vault to see their name, gear, skill level, etc.
jasonsolbergModerator
Jun 2, 2019, 08:4806/02/19
05/11/19
RoadHouse_ said:

Please allow more information to be seen for champions that are in the vault. All I have to go by is their picture. Right now I have to pull every champion out of the vault to see their name, gear, skill level, etc.
I second this and will forward to our mod suggestions chat as well
Aug 13, 2019, 00:0008/13/19
10/15/17
It would be nice to be able to sort champions by name, also. And would it be asking too much for the champion limit (vault + main) to be able to cover all the champions plus a little space for food? Right now the total amount is around 367, and I'm kind of a "catch 'em all" type of player with these games... haha
Aug 13, 2019, 15:4008/13/19
07/23/19

Chavajoth said:

It would be nice to be able to sort champions by name, also. And would it be asking too much for the champion limit (vault + main) to be able to cover all the champions plus a little space for food? Right now the total amount is around 367, and I'm kind of a "catch 'em all" type of player with these games... haha

I personally really like your ideas! 

And I will make sure they will be forwarded to our devs, thank you for your suggestions!
Aug 17, 2019, 18:1408/17/19
06/26/19

RoadHouse_ said:

+ 1. If I want to check guides or tier lists to decide if I should keep or delete a champion it sucks so much to not see its name in the vault.

Sep 17, 2019, 19:3409/17/19
Sep 17, 2019, 19:40(edited)
07/24/19

Is there any update on being able to sort by name?

If the devs have added it to the road map of updates, then great.
If they have nixed the idea, I'd like to know, as I would likely stop playing the game.  It's far too cumbersome dealing with the vault, especially since the release of faction wars.

As silly as making any comparison between the two games may be, they need to take a page from Pokemon GO on their storage, with sorting, tagging and filtering.  That game might be drivel in any other regard, but the character management can't be argued with. 

CirillaAdmin
Sep 18, 2019, 13:0509/18/19
02/27/19

Hey-hey! Certainly, it is in our plans for the nearest updates to make Tavern easier for navigation. Also, there will be a lot of other additions and improvements in the QoL area, aimed at improving your overall in-game experience. Stay with us and you will see :)

KYZR said:

Is there any update on being able to sort by name?

If the devs have added it to the road map of updates, then great.
If they have nixed the idea, I'd like to know, as I would likely stop playing the game.  It's far too cumbersome dealing with the vault, especially since the release of faction wars.

As silly as making any comparison between the two games may be, they need to take a page from Pokemon GO on their storage, with sorting, tagging and filtering.  That game might be drivel in any other regard, but the character management can't be argued with. 

Sep 18, 2019, 23:3909/18/19
07/24/19
Thank you for the reply. 
Sep 29, 2019, 11:1309/29/19
09/05/19

i want to store my champ by small group and give name for every group i spend 5 to 6  hour in this game << i really love my champ and i want store it by my way 

Oct 19, 2019, 20:5310/19/19
With the release of faction wars, you should be able to use champions from the vault for that. Some of the champions are only used for faction wars and its it's a pain trying to find which champ is with which faction just to put them back in afterwards. 
Oct 20, 2019, 02:2710/20/19
05/13/19
This is very true, i have to hit the index everyday to see who i have in that faction. They are reworking FW, i cant wait to see whats new. 
Oct 29, 2019, 21:2210/29/19
03/20/19
It would be fantastic to be able to somehow name or visually tag champions so that I can immediately see, for example, WHICH 4-purple-star Diabolist I'm looking at in the vault, if I want to move one of them to my active roster. I sometimes have to go back and forth several times to see how they're equipped, and I choose the wrong one because they have identical icons. Some people have strategies that involve multiples, after all. It would be enough, for instance, to just be able to change the color of a border around the icon, or something like that.
Oct 29, 2019, 21:2510/29/19
03/20/19
Speaking of this, it would be fantastic help if you could see in the Index which champions you currently own. The index only tells you what you've ever owned. (It just reminds me how I sacrificed certain Epics when I was just getting started and didn't know what I was doing, for example ...).

noloses149 said:

This is very true, i have to hit the index everyday to see who i have in that faction. They are reworking FW, i cant wait to see whats new. 
Feb 2, 2020, 19:5902/02/20
10/31/19
I am a collector, so it would be great to have enough space to store all available champions (maybe extra for duplicates) I dont mind buying it with in-game currency/gems,also it would be nice to have a sort by; power option. It would make things easier on me
Feb 5, 2020, 22:3302/05/20
05/13/19
Kaiserzetroc said:

I am a collector, so it would be great to have enough space to store all available champions (maybe extra for duplicates) I dont mind buying it with in-game currency/gems,also it would be nice to have a sort by; power option. It would make things easier on me
Hello, they have recently increased the storage in game. scroll down to the bottom and click the plus to purchase.
Mar 29, 2020, 19:5103/29/20
02/10/20
Absolutely need all information in the vault. Thanks for taking care of it.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.