Guide: Clan Boss

15 Replies
Community Manager
23 November, 2018, 12:35 PM UTC

The Clan Boss is the Demon Lord - a special Boss available only to Clan Members.

The Clan Boss works differently to all other Bosses, in that it can be beaten through the cooperative efforts of all Clan Members.

Attacking the Clan Boss is the primary way of winning extremely valuable Clan Chests.

Clan Boss Keys are required to fight against the Clan Boss. Players are given one Clan Boss Key every 6 hours, but extra Keys can be purchased from the Shop.

Clan Bosses cannot be defeated in a single fight. Each Clan Member’s attacks wear down the Demon Lord’s HP, with each subsequent attack picking up where the previous one left off.

The amount of damage each individual Clan Member is able to deal influences which Clan Chest they will receive as their reward.

Clan Chests

Clan Chests contain randomized rewards, but are the only way of winning Cruel and Immortal Artifact Sets.

The Clan Boss resets at 10:00 UTC every day.

The number of Clan Chests each player receives depends on the outcome of that day’s Clan Boss battles.

• If the Demon Lord is damaged but survives, each contributing Clan Member will receive one Clan Chest according to the damage they dealt. 
  • If a Clan defeats the Demon Lord, each contributing Clan Member will receive two Clan Chests according to the damage they dealt. These Chests are given out as soon as the Clan defeats the Boss. 

Difficulties

The Demon Lord has 5 difficulties:

• Easy 
  • Normal 
  • Hard 
  • Brutal 
  • Nightmare 

Players can only fight the Demon Lord on higher difficulties if their Clan successfully defeats the Boss on the previous difficulty.

Once a new difficulty is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked for that Clan - the Clan does not need to beat the previous difficulties each day.

Battling the Demon Lord on higher difficulties allows Clan Members to win better, more valuable Clan Chests.

Mechanics

The Demon Lord fully heals - even if defeated - at 10:00 UTC every day. This means Clan Members can fight the Demon Lord again and win more Clan Chests.

The Demon Lord always starts with the Void Affinity. Once the Demon Lord’s HP drops below 50%, the Boss will change Affinity to another random Affinity in the next battle.

Due to the random Affinity change, teams with multiple Void Champions or well-balanced mixes of Affinities have the advantage.

UTC +2:00
User
13 February, 2019, 10:24 AM UTC
Вопрос по ауре лидера в команде на Клан РБ - сейчас действует такое же правило, как и раньше - должна быть аура с припиской "....Во всех боях" ?
User
13 February, 2019, 12:12 PM UTC

Abilitys that do dmg based on enemy hp are key for this.

So Kael (Poison God) is a way better starting hero for this than any other..
UTC +8:00
User
15 February, 2019, 11:08 AM UTC
How to setup Team fight  Boss please  advice .
Ghosts
UTC +7:00
User
27 February, 2019, 5:15 AM UTC
AlphaHelix said:

Are there any tips for dealing more damage to the clan boss? People in my clan who are similar power ranking seem to do way more damage than me. Like I do 50k and they do like 150k dmg with one key.
Alpha, look for heroes which deal HP based damage i.e Jotun, Coldheart, Kael etc Pair them with supports to make them survive longer...
Mod-Zincro
UTC +5:00
User
13 March, 2019, 12:30 PM UTC

Which AURA works for Clan Boss?

- All Battles? (obviously)

- Dungeon???

- Campaign??

anyone know? 
UTC +3:00
13 March, 2019, 1:40 PM UTC
ismailtarim977 said:

Which AURA works for Clan Boss?

- All Battles? (obviously)

- Dungeon???

- Campaign??

anyone know? 
all battles
все герои и сеты в игре https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ImZF5KfdFOw0LgnISlWMj77nlN_W8tQr_Uck6YkNpt8/edit#gid=0
UTC +0:00
User
18 March, 2019, 2:03 PM UTC
Have anyone tried Karam paired with Kael or any other Poison Damaging hero? Let me know your thoughts and your strategy.
User
19 March, 2019, 4:46 AM UTC

I think Karam will be only worth if you're really low on poisoner.. but even if you are, you might just add another Kael if you have.

His last skill would be only usefull if you already put the max of poison/debuff of the boss (means you have 10 debuffs including poison already).

In normal time i think better don't even use that skill to just put more poison..

UTC +1:00
User
21 March, 2019, 3:00 AM UTC
Primordial said:

Have anyone tried Karam paired with Kael or any other Poison Damaging hero? Let me know your thoughts and your strategy.

User
21 March, 2019, 3:04 AM UTC
eqdruid85 said: Juliana has both Hp Burn and chance to double poison not including her massive single target damage making her hit 800k-1 Mil at lvl 50 4 ascended with 2 tiers of talents on Normal CB. 85k-90k Hp Burn and 20-25k poison. 

Primordial said:

User
4 April, 2019, 1:19 PM UTC
sinsolena said:

Abilitys that do dmg based on enemy hp are key for this.

So Kael (Poison God) is a way better starting hero for this than any other..
...or Hollow, Erinyes, etc. poison set artifacts are also a good choice. 
User
4 April, 2019, 1:35 PM UTC

can use Valery as suport champion.  high rate to drop in Kaerok Castle. has shield, increase buff duration and increase atk buffs. also have big resistance. best: regeneration & life sets.

Skullcrusher second suport (shield set) and ATK : Hollow (poison set) & Kael (speed & critical rate) Leader : Seducer (25% hp aura and def skills) (def sets)

with this team  at 4-5* rank deal 1, 7 million damage per asault.
User
6 April, 2019, 3:58 PM UTC

PRIMORDIAL

USER

Tried it, Karam is basically useless, My team right now gets cb to max poison counters but Karam removes them all and does not give the damage for then, he also crashes the game on toxic set but in the new patch that should be resolved, maybe the damage calculation will also be fixed but right now he will lower your damage if you use poison as your main source of damage.
UTC +5:00
User
8 April, 2019, 2:43 PM UTC
I have Jotun but even with added accuracy his 75% chance debuff Burning blade doesn't land on CB. He might get a debuff 1/10 tries so in all honesty he is a big dissapoitment for me.
User
4 May, 2019, 9:51 PM UTC

Kiki Jiki said:

PRIMORDIAL

USER

Tried it, Karam is basically useless, My team right now gets cb to max poison counters but Karam removes them all and does not give the damage for then, he also crashes the game on toxic set but in the new patch that should be resolved, maybe the damage calculation will also be fixed but right now he will lower your damage if you use poison as your main source of damage.

IDK if they have changed him since you posted, but I am regularly using Karam against clan boss and he is getting about 50% of my damage. You have to play around him, his final ability removes all poison effects and does a flat damage against the boss. Baseline with any number of poison debuffs the damage was 75k, 78500 when his skill was upgraded once. So if the target has one 2.5% poison debuff turn left, using his ability does an extra 60ishk damage. If the target has 10 debuffs on him, using the ability is significantly worse than letting them tick.

I'm still figuring out Clan Boss, and am by no means an expert, but in the near to far future, I plan on continuing to use Karam with a poison set equipped.
6855352 users registered; 120426 topics; 468513 posts; our newest member:Вадим Сечкин