Guide: Clans (Archive)

Search
MariusAdmin
Nov 23, 2018, 09:5311/23/18
09/04/17

Basics

Clans are organized groups that allow players to strategize, help and support each other, and work together to achieve common goals.

In Raid, Clans give players access to special Clan-only features and benefits - such as the Clan Boss, new Clan Achievements, and unique rewards like Clan Chests.

Tapping Clans on your Bastion screen brings up a list of all existing Clans and gives players the opportunity to either join one or create their own.

Joining a Clan

From the Clans window, players can

• Join a Clan immediately by tapping Join 
  • Send an application to join an Invite-only Clan 
  • View and accept invitations to join Clans 

Players can search for a specific Clan by entering its Name or Tag in the Search box.

The Clans window also displays a Clan’s Position in the Rankings, the number of people in the Clan, Clan Power, and Clan Points.

You can’t become a member of more than one Clan. One player = one Clan. 

You can send a maximum of 1 application to a particular Clan. Once one of your applications is accepted and you become a member of any Clan, all your earlier sent applications will be automatically deleted.

Suggested Clans.  The list of suggested Clans is formed by the following parameters:

Clan language is the same as yours, the number of Clan members is less than 30.

Clan Rankings

Every Clan in Teleria is ranked. This indicates their relative strength compared to every other Clan.

A Clan’s Position in the Rankings is determined by Clan Power and the number of Clan Points earned.

• Clan Points are earned through completing Clan Achievements. 
  • Clan Power is the sum total Power of all Clan Members.  

Clan Achievements

Clan Achievements are special challenges that all Clan Members must work on together to achieve. Each Clan Achievement earned counts towards their Clan Points and greatly influences their position in the Rankings.

Clan Activity Rewards

Clan Members can earn Clan Chests and win rewards by staying active and completing daily activities and challenges.

Each Member’s contribution to a Clan’s Activity reward is indicated by the number of Stars next to their name in the Members list.

Activity Tasks

To earn their first Star, Clan Members need to simply Check In every day with their Clan Leader. To do this, open the Members tab and hit Check In near your name in the Members List.

To earn the second Star, players must:

• Play for 30 minutes 
  • Battle the Clan Boss 
  • Fight in the Dungeon or in Campaign Battles 10 times (or a mix of both) 
  • Fight in the Arena 6 times 

To earn the third Star, players must:

• Play for 90 minutes  
  • Battle the Clan Boss 2 times 
  • Fight in the Dungeon or in Campaign Battles 20 times (or a mix of both) 
  • Fight in the Arena 12 times 

Each Member can earn up to 3 Stars every day to contribute to their Clan’s Activity progress.

Once a Clan reaches 90 Stars, every Clan Member will win a Clan Chest. This Clan Chest can be of any rarity, and the items it contains are randomized.

Clan Activity progress is counted over multiple days, and won’t reset to zero until a Clan earns 90 Stars and wins their reward. If a Clan has earned all 90 Stars, the counter will reset at 10:00 UTC, and Clans will be able to start again. Any surplus Stars earned over the 90 required will still be counted after the reset. For example, if a Clan has earned 97 Stars, they will have 7 Stars on the counter after the reset.

Clan Activity tasks are reset for each Clan Member at 10:00 UTC every day, meaning each Member can earn more Stars over multiple days - or even weeks - to reach 90 for their Clan.

Note: Activity Progress is updated every 15 minutes. If you complete an Activity task and check the Members list to see how many Stars you have earned that day, there’s a good chance you won’t see an accurate number straight away.

Clan Boss

The Clan Boss is the Demon Lord - a special Boss available only to Clan Members.

The Clan Boss works differently to all other Bosses, in that it can be beaten through the cooperative efforts of all Clan Members.

Attacking the Clan Boss is the primary way of winning extremely valuable Clan Chests. Clan Chests contain randomized rewards, but are the only way of winning Cruel and Immortal Artifact Sets.

Clan Boss Keys are required to fight against the Clan Boss. Players are given one Clan Boss Key every 6 hours, but extra Keys can be purchased from the Shop.

Clan Bosses cannot be defeated in a single fight. Each Clan Member’s attacks wear down the Demon Lord’s HP, with each subsequent attack picking up where the previous one left off.

The Clan Boss resets at 10:00 UTC every day.

The amount of damage each individual Clan Member is able to deal in that day influences which Clan Chest they will receive as their reward.

Players can only fight the Demon Lord on higher difficulties to win better, more valuable Clan Chests.

Creating a Clan

Players of Level 13 or above can create Clans. Creating a Clan costs 250 Gems.

When creating a Clan, players are able to set whether the Clan is Invite-Only or not.

Invite-Only clans require approval from either the Clan Leader or one of the Deputies to join. To join, players must either:

• Accept an Invitation from the Clan (sent by either the Clan Leader or the Deputies) 
  • Send an Application (which must be approved by either the Clan Leader or the Deputies) 

Players are also able to include a description of the Clan, its goals, and its desires from potential Members, as well as a Message that all Clan Members are able to view upon joining. This Message can be changed at any point to help strategize with potential Clan Members.

Players must also define the Clan Name and Clan Tag, along with a Primary Language spoken by the Clan.

Clan Name should consist of 4-20 symbols, special characters are not allowed.
Clan Tag should consist of 2-4 symbols.  

Clan Names and Clan Tags can be changed at a cost of 100 Gems.

Clan Roles

Clans can have up to 30 Members. There are 3 Roles that each Clan Member can be assigned:

• Leader 
  • Deputy (up to 3 per Clan) 
  • Soldier 

Only the Clan Leader can change the Roles within a Clan. Clan Leaders manage other Clan Members and their Roles, as well as change Clan settings.

Clan Deputies can send Invitations to recruit new Members, as well as accept or reject applications from other Players to join the Clan.

To change the Role you need to click on the player's name in your Clan option section and change the Role. 

i

Soldiers can fight on behalf of the Clan and contribute to all Clan rewards, but are unable to change or manage the Clan or its Members.

Changing Clan Leader

There can only be one Clan Leader at any time. However, Clan Leaders are able to delegate their Role and assign a new Clan Leader.

If a new Clan Leader is assigned, the new Roles are changed immediately - with the previous Clan Leader automatically becoming a Deputy.

However, if a Clan Leader does not log into the game for 21 days, they will be automatically demoted to Deputy, and the highest Level active Deputy will be assigned as Clan Leader. A player is only considered active if they have logged into the game within the last 14 days. If there are multiple active Deputies of the same Level, the player who joined the Clan first will become Clan Leader.

If no Clan Deputies have been active in the past 14 days, one of the Soldiers will become Clan Leader, with the same deciding criteria as with Deputies - first by Level, then by Clan join date if all else is equal.

If no Clan Members fit the criteria, the next Clan Member to log into the game will be assigned Clan Leader - whenever that may be.

Invite to the Clan

If you need to invite anybody to your clan, you need to tap on a needed person in one of the channel's in Global chat and then tap the button Invite to Clan. 

i

Feel free to cancel your invitation if you change your mind 

i

Leaving a Clan

Players can willingly leave their Clan at any time.

Just follow these steps:

1) Go to the Clan Menu 

2) Then to the Members tab

3) Tap your username

4) Tap the "Leave Clan" button.

i

i

The player can apply to join the closed clan from which he left.

The player cannot join the open clan from which he was excluded. 

Players can also be removed from the Clan by either the Clan Leader or a Deputy. (Except for Deputies, who can only be removed by the Clan Leader.)

If a player is removed from a Clan, they cannot rejoin that same Clan without an invitation and approval from Clan management. They can still apply to join an Invite-Only Clan, but it is up to the Leader and Deputies of that Clan to accept their application.

Clan Closure

Clan Leaders cannot close down Clans that have more than 1 Member. If a Clan has another player in it, the Clan Leader must assign a new Leader before they are able to leave.

If a Clan only has 1 Member - the Clan Leader - the Clan is able to be closed. Once that decision has been made, a 72-hour timer will start, after which the Clan will be permanently deleted. The Clan Leader will remain in the Clan until it is deleted.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2019, 20:5305/04/19
02/09/19

As the leader of clan NIGHTMARE tag DOOM I would enjoy more clan functions being added. 

⊙ More ranks and positions for management.

⊙ A greater number in the clan total. 

⊙ Ability to message clan members privately and also to send clan mail.

⊙ Clan shop with rewards that can be earned for clan activity like fighting the clan boss etc...why should clan members stay motivated to stay in a clan if they do not receive incentives such as a clan shop and buffs that they can manage with their own rewards earned in a clan.

⊙ Clan wars with rewards.
May 5, 2019, 17:4805/05/19
04/27/19
would be nice if we could actually inspect other players so we could see their champions, masteries, progress, etc....
CirillaAdmin
May 8, 2019, 12:3805/08/19
02/27/19

Hello! Thanks for sharing these ideas with us, they do sound cool. In fact, we are already working on developing some of them, you will be able to see them implemented in the game in our future releases. 

NIGHTMARE said:

As the leader of clan NIGHTMARE tag DOOM I would enjoy more clan functions being added. 

⊙ More ranks and positions for management.

⊙ A greater number in the clan total. 

⊙ Ability to message clan members privately and also to send clan mail.

⊙ Clan shop with rewards that can be earned for clan activity like fighting the clan boss etc...why should clan members stay motivated to stay in a clan if they do not receive incentives such as a clan shop and buffs that they can manage with their own rewards earned in a clan.

⊙ Clan wars with rewards.

CirillaAdmin
May 8, 2019, 12:5505/08/19
02/27/19
Hello! I sometimes catch myself thinking the same thing, to be honest :) However, the problem is that it is a question of respecting players' privacy, among other aspects. You are more than welcome to discuss your preferences and strategies in the game on the Forum and in our Discord channel with your fellow players, those that are willing to share this info with you, too.

jpsy said:

would be nice if we could actually inspect other players so we could see their champions, masteries, progress, etc....

May 9, 2019, 21:1605/09/19
May 16, 2019, 11:28(edited)
04/12/19

There is no guide on how to invite players to a clan. I am a clan leader and I have clicked on every button available to me that I can see. Still no way to invite my friend to my clan. 

May 14, 2019, 07:5305/14/19
May 14, 2019, 07:54(edited)
05/06/19
How can I leave a Clan? I have looked everywhere but I didn't find any button for that.
May 22, 2019, 11:4405/22/19
05/17/19

Hello GGD51264!

It's fairly simple, just follow these steps:

1) Go to the Clan Menu 

2) Then to the Members tab

3) Tap your username

4) Tap the "Leave Clan" button.

Check out the screenshots below for visual help.

ggd51264 said:

How can I leave a Clan? I have looked everywhere but I didn't find any button for that.

Jun 13, 2019, 13:5106/13/19
06/11/19
I’m still looking for guidance in inviting players to my clan. Any help would be appreciated
Jun 13, 2019, 14:0306/13/19
05/17/19

Hello everyone!

If you need to invite anybody to your clan, just tap on needed person in one of the channel's in Global chat and then tap the button Invite to Clan.

Jun 13, 2019, 14:0506/13/19
06/11/19
The answer to inviting folks to your clan is 1) click on their portrait.  If they are not already a clan leader, you should see at the bottom of their info summary “invite to clan”. 2) click “invite to clan”.

Thanks to Qmaster23 of the Michelin Men for that help!
Jun 20, 2019, 18:3006/20/19
Jun 20, 2019, 20:22(edited)
03/24/19

I have a question, regarding Clan Achievements.  For 'Earn Medals' it states currently for my clan, 'Earn 24650 Bronze Arena Medals'; if clan members are already in silver or gold tier do these add on to the bronze achievement award, or do people have to be in bronze tier to make the points tally go up, I can't really tell?

Jun 22, 2019, 06:4306/22/19
05/19/19

players need a clan only for the   CLAN BOSS   other than that there is nothing special in joining a clan ?

clan war

stat boosts 

more roles for clan members 

clan resource control for gems, silver, shards 

these things make it more interesting 

Jul 14, 2019, 07:4607/14/19
07/13/19

I can't create may own clan :(

"the name you choose is given away"

Jul 31, 2019, 13:3307/31/19
05/17/19

Hello and welcome to the Forum!

That means that someone already has a Clan with the same name you're trying to create. 

You can always join the existed Clan with the desired name or just create a new one with some differences in the name.

Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I can't create may own clan :(

"the name you choose is given away"

Aug 12, 2019, 19:1808/12/19
03/09/19
How about an indicator of progress towards receiving the stars. The instructions are somewhat vague about whether you must do all or a combination of the items listed for the third star.
Aug 13, 2019, 15:4308/13/19
07/23/19
kidcomics said:

How about an indicator of progress towards receiving the stars. The instructions are somewhat vague about whether you must do all or a combination of the items listed for the third star.
Do you mind explaining what you mean in a bit more detail?
Sep 19, 2019, 14:5809/19/19
I am having a hard time trying to join/apply for a clan.  Everytime I hit the Apply button it Says application Limit reached.  But I have no applications out and I've tried multiple clans.  Even ones with only 1 person and keep getting the same results
Nov 2, 2019, 20:0511/02/19
01/24/19
It would be nice if the deputy coule change the clan message or  description
Nov 23, 2019, 14:3611/23/19
09/24/19

Hi !! 

I created my own  clan .. and i invited one of my friends . After my friend joined the clan i deleted the clan.. 

Now my friend is still in the clan as a leader ( i don't know how) and she can't get out .. she can't  leave or dissband  the clan.. 

Can someone tell me please what she needs to to to get out please ? 

Nov 24, 2019, 13:1211/24/19
05/13/19
sabogeorgi94 said:

Hi !! 

I created my own  clan .. and i invited one of my friends . After my friend joined the clan i deleted the clan.. 

Now my friend is still in the clan as a leader ( i don't know how) and she can't get out .. she can't  leave or dissband  the clan.. 

Can someone tell me please what she needs to to to get out please ? 

What is your friends in game ID? PM it to me with a link to this post.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.