All Categories

Guide: Elemental Keeps

Search
Jul 24, 2018, 18:1907/24/18

I made a list for myself I would like to share. Here you can find some of the champions that are useful in the Elemental Keeps.

This does not include legendary heroes (yet), because those are not so easy to get your hands on.

The champions listed here play a key role in finishing these dungeons. However, other champions, not listed here, may still be useful.

Different strategies like reducing the boss turn meter with high speed champions may also work.

Magic Keep (blue)

boss skills: defense buff, more buffs = more damage

how to win: remove the buffs, use Force heroes

useful heroes:

- Skinner (lizardman), removes 2 buffs, 2star champion, uncommon drop in chapter 2

- Mystic Hand (dark elves), steals 2 buffs, blocks buffs

- Frenzied Chopper (orcs),  removes buffs, blocks buffs

(- Axehurler (lizardman), removes 1 buff)

Spirit Keep (green)

boss skills: big heal every turn

how to win: heal reduction, use Magic heroes

useful heroes:

- Lady Rowan (banner lords), 100% heal reduction on basic attack

- RockTooth (ogryn tribes), 100% heal reduction 2 turns, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 5

- Deathchanter (orcs), 100% heal reduction 3 turns

- Death Knight (undead), 100% heal reduction 2 turns

- Paragon (dark elves), 100% heal reduction 3 turns

- Coldheart (dark elves), 100% heal reduction on basic attack, depletes turn meter

Force Keep (red)

boss skills: high defense, lowers attack

how to win: lower his defense, use Spirit heroes

useful heroes:

- Warmaiden (barbarian), lowers defense by 60%, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 9

- Militia (sacred order), lowers defense by 60%, 2star champion

- Sorceress (undead), lowers defense by 60%, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 3

- Spider Aspect (dark elves), lowers defense by 60%

(- Hate Flinger (lizardman), lowers defense 30% on basic attack, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 10)

- heroes that do damage based on defense, example: Grim Warden (dark elf)

- Steelskull (skinwalker), spirit party healer

Void Keep (purple)

boss skills: dots and debuffs on your party

how to win: block debuffs, remove debuffs, high resists

useful heroes:

- Spirit Host (dark elves), removes and blocks debuffs, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 4

- Thenasil the Shaper (high elves), 70 resist aura, party healer

- Heiress (high elves), removes debuffs, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 6

If you have any helpful tips yourself to complete these dungeons at higher stages, please do share them in a reply below.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2018, 19:2507/24/18

Add skill chance information. Some heroes like Axehurler always remove 1 buff (can be resisted with RES but landing is 100%, better to use ACC set), other have

For example

- Axehurler (lizardman), 100% chance to remove 1 buff

- RockTooth (ogryn tribes), 100% chance to put 100% heal reduction 2 turns, 3star champion, rare drop in chapter 5

- Paragon (dark elves), 3 attacks with 30% chance to put 100% heal reduction 3 turns

---

III Dungeons challenge is about to put Def debuff on force boss

IV Dungeons challenge has two challenges to put heal reduction on spirit boss and remove shield from magic boss

V Dungeons challenge has one challenge "Place a Remove Debuffs or a Block Debuffs buff to clear stage 10 of the Void Keep"

MariusAdmin
Jul 25, 2018, 07:4507/25/18
09/04/17

Just dropping by to give you thumbs up and say that I wholeheartedly support this initiative. There will be official guides for each Dungeon, but those will focus more on the mechanics and Skills of the Bosses as well as some general advice. Having a place for you guys to share and discuss team compositions though is awesome.

Oct 24, 2018, 02:3410/24/18
08/28/18
Can this be found anywhere yet?
Mar 30, 2019, 14:5403/30/19
03/21/19
Can you make one on the rest of the dungeons? Especially, Spider's Den.
Mar 31, 2019, 11:1303/31/19
02/18/19

Btw- any suggestions how to beat Fire Knight's Castle level 8?

At the moment i get defeats at lvl 7 with 5 x5 star champs fully ascended and gear lowest is lvl 12 on them

Any hints?

Apr 4, 2019, 12:5904/04/19
03/18/19
use champions with multiple hit (basic skill) to destroy shield (resist to 5 hits). if damage is massive shield will regenerate slower. ex: Elhain, Hollow, Conquerer, Kael, etc (all rare). use multiple hit skills do get donw shield and atk with masive damage skills after. 5 champions , 4-5 stars rang, ascend 4-5 all. win Stage 10 with: Elhain, Hollow, Judge, Valery and Kael. 
Apr 4, 2019, 13:0204/04/19
03/18/19
for spyder den you need multiple AoE attack champions (Elhain for example).
Apr 4, 2019, 13:1004/04/19
03/18/19
Conquere is the best choice for Ice Golem Peak. has block revive skill. big chance to drop in Kaerok Castle Stage 5. can use duplicate champions to upgrade skills. good luck!
Apr 9, 2019, 19:2604/09/19
04/08/19

Marius said:

Just dropping by to give you thumbs up and say that I wholeheartedly support this initiative. There will be official guides for each Dungeon, but those will focus more on the mechanics and Skills of the Bosses as well as some general advice. Having a place for you guys to share and discuss team compositions though is awesome.

1st - Love the GIF

2nd - This was posted 9 months ago and I don't know where to find these guides. Have they been published/written/released yet? Would love to have some information on everything in the Dungeons (including Minotaur, Spider, Dragon, etc)

3rd - While on the topic of Dungeons, I have seen this topic brought up many times but always ignored. Will there be some balancing on rewards of the Elemental Keeps? I feel like it is crazy that a level 10 or later dungeon can give you 1 - 2 lesser potions? It should be like the others in the dungeon and have a range. You can find several posts about this, so PLEASE respond to this. An answer that you don't know and you'll bring it up is better than silence...

Sep 11, 2019, 09:3709/11/19
05/23/19

Hi.

I would like to attach to the question #3.

It's really annoying to go through the keep for 5min per battle just to receive a couple of lesser potions. Aparently if higher level then better drops they should give. 

Thankyou.

Marius said:

1st - Love the GIF

2nd - This was posted 9 months ago and I don't know where to find these guides. Have they been published/written/released yet? Would love to have some information on everything in the Dungeons (including Minotaur, Spider, Dragon, etc)

3rd - While on the topic of Dungeons, I have seen this topic brought up many times but always ignored. Will there be some balancing on rewards of the Elemental Keeps? I feel like it is crazy that a level 10 or later dungeon can give you 1 - 2 lesser potions? It should be like the others in the dungeon and have a range. You can find several posts about this, so PLEASE respond to this. An answer that you don't know and you'll bring it up is better than silence...