NEUKModerator
Mar 7, 2019, 09:0603/07/19
10/17/14

1 lvl: 2000 - 2500 exp

2 lvl: 3000 - 3500 exp

3 lvl: 4000 - 4500 exp 

Mar 13, 2019, 07:1703/13/19
03/13/19
How do you get xp brews.....is there a dungeon they can be farmed in?
Mar 21, 2019, 03:5403/21/19
03/20/19
Any champion being upgraded in rank will retain all of their equipment. However, those champions who are being sacrificed will lose whatever they were carrying. You should therefore check that those you are about to sacrifice are not carrying anything of worth before doing so
Mar 21, 2019, 03:5603/21/19
03/20/19
Jaxmihoff said:

XP Brews are a random drop in dungeons. You can also receive them as rewards on completion of some quests/tasks
Apr 1, 2019, 19:0204/01/19
02/21/19

Hi,is there no way of getting more skill tomes after you have farmed them from initial daily log in and quests and challenges?There doesn't seem to be anywhere they drop....if that's the case you can basically only do up one epic and legendary champion!

Apr 2, 2019, 04:0404/02/19
09/13/15

you may get one epic per month from arena...you may... :D.

Apr 2, 2019, 19:4204/02/19
03/23/19

@Marius

i wanted to know if there is a function that will be added that will let you sacrifice to rank up and skill upgrade at the same time.

At the moment i have 13 skullworms that i got from the sewer missions when i used 3000 energy to farm attack % gear. i have one maxed out at level 30, but if i go to rank him up with 3 copies i wont get any skill ups. i tested this with uncommons since i didn't want to waste my rare heroes.

Apr 15, 2019, 21:3404/15/19
Apr 15, 2019, 21:44(edited)
04/15/19

Hi everyone

I'm from Germany, just started that game - and run into something I don't understand and wanted to know if that is intended ...

On the Screenshot below you can see that I'm trying to ascend a common rarity champion - and I'm receiving a message, that this champion can't do that. Anyon can explain that? Can't find any place that mentiones this behaviour ... - and i also don't find a uncommon or rare equivalent with an "hit all" standard attack from the same element. The only other one that I found is Saurus - and i want to use both of them ...

Any suggestions - aside from drop here?

EDIT: Just noticed that I uploaded the wrong screen - exchanged the image.
Apr 25, 2019, 06:5704/25/19
04/25/19

Hello, having a great time on this game, however I’m hitting a little problem

I’m trying to upgrade the rank of one of my champions, I’ve been able to do 1 stars and two stars, although the 3 -4 star upgrade won’t allow me to sacrifice any champions, even though they are rank 3 and the same rarity, they just constantly have a padlock on the image
Apr 25, 2019, 17:4804/25/19
04/15/19
on champion overview, you can "lock" them to prevent exactly that sacrifice - so go to champion overview and unlock them
May 16, 2019, 20:2805/16/19
May 16, 2019, 20:46(edited)
05/16/19

So with the "upgrade rank" option available, can you raise the rank of any champion to 5-stars? I was thinking legendary are always going to be the most powerful champions, but from what this guide explains, it seems like I could even take a 1-star champion and eventually upgrade them to a 5-star as well, correct?

So with that said, what advantages (other than not having to take the time to upgrade their rank) does a legendary have over lower-level champions?

May 21, 2019, 17:4805/21/19
02/17/19

God said:

So with the "upgrade rank" option available, can you raise the rank of any champion to 5-stars? I was thinking legendary are always going to be the most powerful champions, but from what this guide explains, it seems like I could even take a 1-star champion and eventually upgrade them to a 5-star as well, correct?

So with that said, what advantages (other than not having to take the time to upgrade their rank) does a legendary have over lower-level champions?

Yes, you can rank any champion up to 5, or 6 stars. There are a bunch of rare and epic champions that are as good as, if not sometimes better than some legendaries. Legendaries though may have better, or more skills, and better base stats. Also there's the coolness factor. 

May 22, 2019, 09:0805/22/19
05/17/19

Hello, Anraton!

Sister Militant is a Common Champion and, unfortunately, you can't ascend those. But you can upgrade her rank. She can be useful even without Ascension, and there are other Champions that attack all enemies with their Default Skill as well. Good luck in summoning one!

Anraton said:

Hi everyone

I'm from Germany, just started that game - and run into something I don't understand and wanted to know if that is intended ...

On the Screenshot below you can see that I'm trying to ascend a common rarity champion - and I'm receiving a message, that this champion can't do that. Anyon can explain that? Can't find any place that mentiones this behaviour ... - and i also don't find a uncommon or rare equivalent with an "hit all" standard attack from the same element. The only other one that I found is Saurus - and i want to use both of them ...

Any suggestions - aside from drop here?

EDIT: Just noticed that I uploaded the wrong screen - exchanged the image.

Jul 17, 2019, 19:3607/17/19
07/13/19

Marius said:

Upgrading a Champion to Rank 4 also unlocks their first Accessory slot, allowing them to equip Rings.

Upgrading Skills

You can upgrade Champion Skills in the Upgrade Skills tab. 

Most Skills can be upgraded through several levels, each adding improvements or even bonus effects to the Skill.  

Common improvements are cooldown reductions, damage increases, and higher chance of placing a Buff or Debuff.

Upgrading Skills can completely transform a Champion’s effectiveness and give you the edge in battles. 

Players can upgrade Champion Skills by: 

• Using Skill Tomes of a suitable Rarity.

• Sacrificing a duplicate of the same Champion (any Rank or level).

Remember: Skill Tomes are hard to come by, so don’t waste them on Champions you don’t want to invest in. Save them for your strongest Champions.

so how does this work exactly ?  how do i choose which skill to upgrade ?

i lost a tome that i will never get back because of lack of clarity...

when i first tried on day 1 i hovered athel's higer blessing and it got upgraded and idk what i did wrong now with spirithost
Jul 18, 2019, 09:5807/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 11:44(edited)
05/17/19

Hello AreYance!

You can choose the Champion for the Skills Upgrade, however, you won't be able to select which Skills to Upgrade.

AreYance said:

Marius said:

Upgrading a Champion to Rank 4 also unlocks their first Accessory slot, allowing them to equip Rings.

Upgrading Skills

Most Skills can be upgraded through several levels, each adding improvements or even bonus effects to the Skill.  

Common improvements are cooldown reductions, damage increases, and higher chance of placing a Buff or Debuff.

Upgrading Skills can completely transform a Champion’s effectiveness and give you the edge in battles. 

Remember: Skill Tomes are hard to come by, so don’t waste them on Champions you don’t want to invest in. Save them for your strongest Champions.

so how does this work exactly ?  how do i choose which skill to upgrade ?

i lost a tome that i will never get back because of lack of clarity...

when i first tried on day 1 i hovered athel's higer blessing and it got upgraded and idk what i did wrong now with spirithost

Jul 18, 2019, 10:0507/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 10:08(edited)
02/22/19

Marius said:

Upgrading Skills

So players do this, and then someone somewhere decides that the Champion is too strong and grabs the nerf-hammer - likely >=50% of players would not have used the tomes on this champion IF they had known beforehand... hence the big backlash we have seen recently due to nerfs on Pain Keeper and Steel Bowyer.

Make tomes available more frequently and from sources other than events or overpriced packs and the situation might be different, but the way it is currently held, this is really just upsetting towards the community.

Jul 30, 2019, 14:1807/30/19
07/23/19

Jaxmihoff said:

Every single dungeon, besides Minotaur drops them as a random drop! :)

Aug 6, 2019, 07:4608/06/19
02/22/19

To add, here's feedback as well as suggestions in regards to the Tavern: Tavern Feedback

Oct 19, 2019, 21:0710/19/19
Would be nice if the tavern "hid" things that weren't relevant. Like when ranking up, show only the champs able to be ranked up. When leveling up only show champs that aren't max level. 
Oct 20, 2019, 02:2410/20/19
05/13/19
I absolutely agree, this is something they may consider in the future. Good luck
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.