(Patch Notes) (22.07.2020) Update 2.10

Search
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2020, 14:2607/29/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Player J said:

What if you made changes to some of this stuff?

• XP Brews x5 ---------------------> 250 Golden Bars
  • Rare Tome x1 --------------------> 250 Golden Bars
  • Silver x200,000 ------------------> 200 Golden Bars
  • Rank 3 Chicken x15 -----------> 1,000 Golden Bars

• Accessory x2 ---------------------> 200 Golden Bars
  • Epic Tome x1 ---------------------> 3,250 Golden Bars
  • Void Shard x1 --------------------> 7,500 Golden Bars
  • Rank 4 Chicken x9 -------------> 5,000 Golden Bars

• Accessory x2 ---------------------> 400 Golden Bars
  • Legendary Tome x1 -------------> 6,250 Golden Bars
  • Rank 5 Chicken x3 -------------> 15,000 Golden Bars

Thank you for your suggestion. We are gathering all ideas on our Discord channel in the #suggestion-log, please post it there. Also, please add your arguments behind these changes, so we could further deliberate on this matter.
Link to our Discord server:https://discord.gg/F46Wmd

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 29, 2020, 16:0707/29/20
03/16/19

Just bought acessories and got the refresh type. 5% chances to prevent skill on cooldowns. What is means by that ? 

For example i use arbiter's mentor of heroes and the refresh effect active is that means on the next turn i can use mentor of heroes again ? 

Jul 29, 2020, 21:2207/29/20
04/12/19

Elviraz said:

Just bought acessories and got the refresh type. 5% chances to prevent skill on cooldowns. What is means by that ? 

For example i use arbiter's mentor of heroes and the refresh effect active is that means on the next turn i can use mentor of heroes again ? 

This is exactly as I understand that thing.

Similar to how perfect fear puts stuff on cd even when no effect was triggered - this piece will not put stuff on cd even when skill did it's thing
Jul 30, 2020, 12:0507/30/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Elviraz said:

Yes, if after you used that skill the Refresh Accessories's ability activates, then you can use this skill again next turn.  The cooldown of other skills is not affected.

Have a nice day.

Jul 30, 2020, 12:5407/30/20
05/13/19

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

Player J said:

Thank you for your suggestion. We are gathering all ideas on our Discord channel in the #suggestion-log, please post it there. Also, please add your arguments behind these changes, so we could further deliberate on this matter.
Link to our Discord server:https://discord.gg/F46Wmd

Have a nice day and stay safe.

No, Thanks
Aug 3, 2020, 19:3708/03/20
Aug 3, 2020, 21:06(edited)
05/29/19

can you explain to me how the hell did I lose 300 points after the arena reset?? I logged in a few hours after the reset and I found myself at gold3 with 2600pts instead of the usual ~2900pts. according to the battle log, my defense team has only lost to a handful of whales since the refresh. these defeats amount to minus ~50pts, so where do these 300pts come from?? even if the battle log is 'lying', it's impossible for my team to lose so many times in such a short time. is it part of the new update or are you plainly cheating in my face???

I'm F2P and I've been going back and forth between gold4 and platinum for almost a year. I've busted my ass to earn this and now you're throwing me back to the beginning of gold3 by force. you should be ASHAMED. 

perhaps you think that you'll finally make me pay for diamonds and tokens with this strategy...??? rest assured that I WON'T.

Aug 3, 2020, 23:1008/03/20
Aug 4, 2020, 10:41(edited)
01/07/20

panahsvas said:

can you explain to me how the hell did I lose 300 points after the arena reset?? I logged in a few hours after the reset and I found myself at gold3 with 2600pts instead of the usual ~2900pts. according to the battle log, my defense team has only lost to a handful of whales since the refresh. these defeats amount to minus ~50pts, so where do these 300pts come from?? even if the battle log is 'lying', it's impossible for my team to lose so many times in such a short time. is it part of the new update or are you plainly cheating in my face???

I'm F2P and I've been going back and forth between gold4 and platinum for almost a year. I've busted my ass to earn this and now you're throwing me back to the beginning of gold3 by force. you should be ASHAMED. 

perhaps you think that you'll finally make me pay for diamonds and tokens with this strategy...??? rest assured that I WON'T.

did you get hit couple times before reset dropping you just under gold 4 cut off that happened to me last week was 50 points clear then did couple things came back and was down the next level down obviously just missing cut off wasn't impressed 

Aug 4, 2020, 13:2908/04/20
Aug 4, 2020, 13:33(edited)
05/13/19

panahsvas said:

When Arena Resets, All players from Gold 4 + Platinum get reset to 2900 points.

They begin battling back upwards again.

Players naturally drop down to Gold 3 due to high traffic of people which are at the Gold 4 Threshold.

2900 Points is the minimum amount of points you need to be in Gold 4.

And when everyone resets to that amount - Anyone can beat you 1 time to drop you out of Gold 4.

Arena Battle Logs only show around 12 Defense Battles at a time.

Any further Defense Battles get replaced.

Thus, your Arena Defense could have been attacked 50 times.

You only see the 12 recent Battles which lost you (50 points).

The other 38 Battles which lost you (250 points) would have been replaced.

If you didn't leave the game for a few hours, You would have seen all the fights.

I don't think seeing all of the fights matter.

Your Arena Defense is getting destroyed by good players. lol

All Arena Defense teams can be beaten.

The Arena Defense AI plays like garbage.

If your Arena team is truly a Gold 4 team, it will force it way back to Gold 4 again.

There really is no reason to be upset about this situation.

It is completely normal situation.

I have been in Gold 4 in Arena for half a year if not more.

When Arena Reset happens, I am often asleep.

When I login to the game, I am often in Gold 2 or Gold 3.

It doesn't really matter - I will destroy everyone on my way up to Gold 4 again.

Its a nonfactor.
Aug 8, 2020, 23:0608/08/20
05/29/19

Player J said:

panahsvas said:

When Arena Resets, All players from Gold 4 + Platinum get reset to 2900 points.

They begin battling back upwards again.

Players naturally drop down to Gold 3 due to high traffic of people which are at the Gold 4 Threshold.

2900 Points is the minimum amount of points you need to be in Gold 4.

And when everyone resets to that amount - Anyone can beat you 1 time to drop you out of Gold 4.

Arena Battle Logs only show around 12 Defense Battles at a time.

Any further Defense Battles get replaced.

Thus, your Arena Defense could have been attacked 50 times.

You only see the 12 recent Battles which lost you (50 points).

The other 38 Battles which lost you (250 points) would have been replaced.

If you didn't leave the game for a few hours, You would have seen all the fights.

I don't think seeing all of the fights matter.

Your Arena Defense is getting destroyed by good players. lol

All Arena Defense teams can be beaten.

The Arena Defense AI plays like garbage.

If your Arena team is truly a Gold 4 team, it will force it way back to Gold 4 again.

There really is no reason to be upset about this situation.

It is completely normal situation.

I have been in Gold 4 in Arena for half a year if not more.

When Arena Reset happens, I am often asleep.

When I login to the game, I am often in Gold 2 or Gold 3.

It doesn't really matter - I will destroy everyone on my way up to Gold 4 again.

Its a nonfactor.

thanks for your concern and reply

I played the last match only a few minutes before reset and I was close to platinum. I thought to myself "I'm safe, I'll just begin from 2900pts as always". but when I logged in only a few hours later, I was at 2600pts with only 3 or 4 defeats by big whales, according to the battle log. no way 300pts were lost in the meantime. the game plainly cheated, to 'force' me to spend money on tokens. 

of course I got back to gold4 without spending a single cent for tokens, and I'm slowly climbing my way up. I won't enter platinum this week, but that's ok. I only hope this never happens again, because I won't tolerate it. If I drop fairly, fine. but being cheated, no.

the reason I am so upset is because I've been playing for 1.5 year being 100% F2P, and I've busted my butt to build a 220k arena defense that only a few big whales can beat. sometimes, even days can pass without anyone attacking me, so there's no way I lost 20-30 times in such a short time. therefore, I KNOW that I was cheated and this makes me pissed. 

Aug 8, 2020, 23:1908/08/20
05/29/19

Scrim said:

panahsvas said:

did you get hit couple times before reset dropping you just under gold 4 cut off that happened to me last week was 50 points clear then did couple things came back and was down the next level down obviously just missing cut off wasn't impressed 

I was well above the limit only a few minutes before reset. my arena defence is no joke. only big whales dare attack me and not very often, so it's higly unlikable that I suddenly lost 20-30 matches in a few hours and they're not even present on the battle log.

anyways, I returned to gold4 without spending money for tokens, but I firmly believe the game cheated.

thanks for the reply

Aug 9, 2020, 21:0908/09/20
12/11/18
Was there a mistake with the wording of this update. My dracomorph still only deals surplus damage to a SINGLE target after killing an enemy. The update said it applies to all enemies now, which is not the case. Did someone mess up?
Aug 10, 2020, 09:5308/10/20
04/06/20

Hello!

panahsvas said:

Scrim said:

panahsvas said:

I was well above the limit only a few minutes before reset. my arena defence is no joke. only big whales dare attack me and not very often, so it's higly unlikable that I suddenly lost 20-30 matches in a few hours and they're not even present on the battle log.

anyways, I returned to gold4 without spending money for tokens, but I firmly believe the game cheated.

thanks for the reply

The main thing is that a lot of players could have attacked you in the last-ditch effort to get to platinum before reset. Regardless, if this situation occurs again, please send a report to our support, so we could look into this situation and check the full log.

CRUXLYPSE said:

Was there a mistake with the wording of this update. My dracomorph still only deals surplus damage to a SINGLE target after killing an enemy. The update said it applies to all enemies now, which is not the case. Did someone mess up?
The Dracomorph's ability itself did not change. It will still attack one target after damage overflow, but now it can occur only if the target has died. Before this fix, it could be triggered with targets under the Unkillable buff.

Have a nice one.

Jun 27, 2022, 06:3306/27/22
06/27/22

(Patch Notes) (22.07.2020) Update 2.10. This update includes some brand-new features, along with some existing feature and balance cps counter   changes. Find all Amazon Linux release notes, which provide information about new features, updates, and fixes.Changes. Add Car Mode; Added GIPHY integration; Revamp lobby UI; Update React Native to version 0.68.1; Update WebRTC to version M100 ...

Mar 23, 2023, 01:5903/23/23
02/21/23
malina.schlicht

Hi there, 

thanks for your work devs - this is not against you, I'm pretty sure, you could do all the stuff, most players wait for. 

I'm in a state of being ashamed for Plariums decision-makers: Hordin-fragments?  Wow, that will help a lot of players and give them a good feeling - TagTeamArena - rewards (which already is only for the well-developed accounts), gated some more through tiers? Most of your players won't even get any reward... not even participating in this feature... That is all you got for us?

But: Fixes for Classic-Arena-Tiers delayed (as if it wasn't on purpose that it became that bad in the first place), cheats untouched, no Battle-Pass, no VoidTower, no quality-of-life improvements - oh wow, we have a new offer for glyphs... Who should care or be happy about this update? 

Does your company gain so much profit from forcing newer and not so well informed players to buy your packs, thinking it will enable them to "progress"? What about the thought, that it might generate as much profit when people are satisfied in the way they should be playing the game and enjoy spending on it? It is just so sad, I loved the game, but it becomes worse and worse. I stopped spending (which I did regularly and with no regrets) some weeks ago and I will not spend any money on this game unless there is a significant change in the approach to address players (which might never happen so I will quit eventually) - And I hope that many, many players - and content creators (!) - do the same. What's the point of all these content and "how-to"-guides if players are forced in spending a lot of money and incredibly overwhelming effort to get the simplest tasks done (like "reach silver I") and then the next paywall occurs...? No one should support or feature this game in a positive way at the moment. 

Kind regards,

Malina

i have  to say skill should be a matter in it. not just what u can purchase makes u best 

Mar 23, 2023, 02:0003/23/23
02/21/23

I agree with u