All Categories

Update 1.15.5

Update 1.15.5

Search
Comments
Jul 4, 2020, 09:0107/04/20
01/08/20

This might not be the correct forum but feel free to move the post in that case.

Is Queen Eva bugged? My Eva has:

73%critrate from artifacts and masteries. 

19% Critrateaura in all battles

15% Extra critrate on A3 Energy Drain

If im not mistaken this leads up to 107% critrate. Still im not critting every time (atm farming in campaign) 

So what am I missing? 

Jul 4, 2020, 15:3607/04/20
04/12/19

Weak hit cannot crit - it stays base weak hit (even weaker than red, no crit numbers)

I bet what you see is attacking champ which Eva is weak against so there will be weak hits every now and then. If you want no weak hits at all go with void champ.

Jul 5, 2020, 13:4607/05/20
Jul 5, 2020, 13:47(edited)
01/18/20

I am thinking of separate 2020 players & 2019 players to different servers.

I started new account and I saw tons of sale pop-up, you REALLY REALLY wanted me to spend, right ? But, but, but, but, you DO NOT show me the bright path to spend. 

1) Arena is too hard to achieve, nearly impossible mission: reach Silver, challenge: earn 30 silver medals. 

2) Tournaments: impossible to reach high rewards, for example: Dragon sacred shard is 4500 points, my power do max at stage 8, average 5 points/battle, need 900 battles ? impossible. Some (mod) may tell if you can't, you don't have to do it, yup, when saying that you already admit it is not designed for new players.

3) Same to events.

4) Shard pulls: no chance at all. 

When every part in this game is hard for new players, (as a new player) I would ask if spending $$$ would change it or just wasting money. 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 7, 2020, 11:3507/07/20
04/06/20

Hi!

MaxBT said:

I am thinking of separate 2020 players & 2019 players to different servers.

I started new account and I saw tons of sale pop-up, you REALLY REALLY wanted me to spend, right ? But, but, but, but, you DO NOT show me the bright path to spend. 

There is no separation between the players based on the years of account creation. But newer accounts may have access to some special offers for new players and don't have access to some offers for endgame players. 

Arena is too hard to achieve, nearly impossible mission: reach Silver, challenge: earn 30 silver medals.

There is a rise in the difficulty of Classic Arena for the past couple of weeks, and we are working on improvement in arena matchmaking.

Tournaments: impossible to reach high rewards, for example: Dragon sacred shard is 4500 points, my power do max at stage 8, average 5 points/battle, need 900 battles ? impossible. Some (mod) may tell if you can't, you don't have to do it, yup, when saying that you already admit it is not designed for new players.
Same to events.

Events and Tournaments have the same milestone reward for every player to obtain, and yes, later stages of the dungeons will help you get them faster. The more powerful your teams are, the better rewards you can claim.

Shard pulls: no chance at all. 

Shard pull chances are equal for every player. To gather a legendary team will take some time and some luck to accomplish.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 10, 2020, 08:5507/10/20
05/24/20

For pities sake remove the mission that requires you to get to silver in the arena to be able to continue the mission line....it’s an insurmountable block for new players . The next 10 missions after that are so below what level people are at by the time they have a team even remotely capable of achieving silver due to the mass of op players in bronze. 

It’s a pointless line with the current arena problems..change it to something that requires x games played in arena or move it wayyyyy down the quest line please

Jul 18, 2020, 23:0407/18/20
04/19/20

My suggestion is to look at mission " earn silver 1 in classic arena " mission . When this game first went live i am sure that this was probably a task that could with a little work be completed in a fair amount of effort,but since it has been live for some time now veterans of the game have discovered that if they put 1 or more low level champs as their defense team then they can stay in bronze tiers to farm medals for upgrading stats in the great hall. It makes it impossible for newcomers to advance in the game because of this found technique they are doing. As i have looked at the next missions after this one mission i would have already completed well over that one mission. I see another problem mission up ahead when i have to earn 50 silver medals in arena and as i look past it i see that i would have completed missions beyond it. I have completed campaign up to over half in nightmare mode and dungeon bosses beaten at level 13 except for dragon and fire knights i am at 12. I hit clan boss on hard mode at 3.8 to 4 mil. Per key and i can't get past this 1 mission to progress in the game because of veterans farming bronze medals. I guess when all the vets max out their great hall then newcomers can proceed to try and advance in the game or either just stop playing and move on to another game. Am i going to have to go back and redo the missions that are after earn silver 1 medal in arena that i have already would have completed if it wasn't for this one. As i stated before if it wasn't for this mission and the upcoming earn 50 silver medals i would have completed well past these 2 missions.

I find myself forced to partake in what the vets are doing in arena and put 1 un -leveled common champion on defense and try to upgrade stats in the great hall just so i can stay in bronze tier 2 and 3 and spend what little energy we are allotted at minotaurs trying to max out masteries when i would rather be spending energy on doing campaigns and trying to level my champions and earning mission rewards to help advance champions. This mission is a bottle neck in the game and it is a shame that people are forced to use the vet tactic or shall i say exploit just to try and advance in the game.

I understand that the name of the game is raid and is geared towards people who like to get into the mechanics of skills and the champions that have certain skills to combat an opponent to take the win in the arena. I have played several games for years in the past that had raid battles or player vs player one of those games being guildwars and guilgwars 2, but i at least had the option to choose what character i wanted and work my way through the map and campaigns to earn the skills for those characters. This game you get characters by luck of the draw and have no choice but to decide if the character and it's skillset is worth leveling or if its just food for one that is. furthermore certain hard dungeons that took 4 hrs.or longer with a group of 7 people to farm for elite cosmetic armors and weapons but that was just cosmetic and did not hinder people from playing the campaigns and leveling their characters.

This game has a campaign with missions,challenges,quests for character advancement but arena is keeping players from advancing in the campaign part of the game. I at least had a choice in other games on whether i wanted to play in arena or to do pvp or just campaign but because of the exploit players are using there is no way to advance past this mission without having to spend large amounts of real money on the game.

The exploit is being taught to other players from clan members and general chat and the more people use this exploit the harder and harder it becomes for newer players to try to advance in the game and then people get frustrated and stop playing and the game will start loosing players and are stuck with only veterans battling each other until they get tired of winning or losing against the same people over and over and they leave raid for a different game.

Games do not last long when it's player base comes down to just a handful of veterans trying to keep the game alive. When you start lo lose new players because of unfair tactics by vets or exploits being taken advantage of. Many great games have fallen because of things like this.

I hope plarium has made their money back from making this game because as far as i can see it will not keep new players for a long time because of the impossible earn silver 1 and upcoming earn 50 silver medals in arena missions. Yall can keep it in the challenges arena but remove it from missions for campaign advancement.

I don't understand why yall expect players to do both earn silver medal and earn 50 silver medals twice in the game. We have to do it for mission and in challenge thank goodness we don't have those to do in daily,weekly,monthly quests.