All Categories

Update 1.15.5

Update 1.15.5

Search
May 26, 2020, 11:4605/26/20
05/17/19

Update 1.15.5

Greetings from Plarium!

Update 1.15.5 is live now! It brings us several useful bugfixes. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at these changes:

• Fixed a bug with Champions’ AI on CB that resulted in Champions using only their A1 when CB had 0% of HP
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from sacrificing the Champions with equipped Artifacts or Accessories
  • Fixed a bug with the wrong Champion being selected after unlocking the needed one, while sacrificing Champions
  • Fixed a bug with Madame Serris’s A2 that prevented her from placing [Block debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns if any buff is stolen
  • Fixed a buff that caused the incorrect display of the amount of Rotos’ HP
  • Other minor bugs fixed

Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2020, 18:3405/26/20
05/21/20

FAIR ARENA .... Not like 30 lvl players are playing with 60 levels ... it should be +5 up -5 down ...

Real Multiplayer games ( you can challenge your friend and play )

Play with your friends against dungeons bosses (multiplayer) 

MAKE IT HAPPEN WE WOULD LOVE IT 

May 26, 2020, 19:3905/26/20
05/18/20

the game asks me to update and when i go to the play store when installing the version, i get an error and i can't access the game in any way. How can I upgrade and play again?

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 27, 2020, 15:5805/27/20
04/06/20

Hello!

Rolikos1999 said:

FAIR ARENA .... Not like 30 lvl players are playing with 60 levels ... it should be +5 up -5 down ...

The arena is a competitive feature, where you can measure your current combination of champions agents other players. Making it level locked may lead to players intentionally halting their progress to reap most rewards. Still, we are working on some changes in matchmaking, to mitigate power difference issues, on lower tiers.

Sadly, we are not currently planning Real-Time Multiplayer features.

ARTECNIC said:

the game asks me to update and when i go to the play store when installing the version, i get an error and i can't access the game in any way. How can I upgrade and play again?

That might be a technical issue. Please try to reinstall the game. If the problem is still present afterward, contact our support team.

Please submit your bug report here:
https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Have a nice day.

May 28, 2020, 10:1205/28/20
04/12/19

GreenKnight said:

Hello!

Rolikos1999 said:

The arena is a competitive feature, where you can measure your current combination of champions agents other players. Making it level locked may lead to players intentionally halting their progress to reap most rewards. Still, we are working on some changes in matchmaking, to mitigate power difference issues, on lower tiers.

Yes arena is competitive .... bronze lvl player is already aware that he is no match against g4 capable team  - you do not need to show bronze player those for them to see (i am in g4 myself - ending up around 4k score)

mitigate power difference - unless you mean actual power calculated by synergies of team composition not this crappy 'team power' number you are showing now that tells you nothing.

my arena team is 139k power according to 'team power' number ... I have won against teams with 'team power' of 280-300k ... and lost to teams with power of 110k due to compositions and speed of opponent.

perfect scenario: 

single scullcrown of 30-40k power in bronze 2-3 where whole team of 4 champions have roughly same power according to your calculations ...

now tell me who would you bet on winning in this scenario?

while it wont be perfect due to stupid power calculation - take average of champion power in a team against average of opponent team - not sum as you do now.

abusable by adding 3x lv1 to said scullcrown to fool someone inexperienced but in evenly leveled champions that would be better indication
Jun 7, 2020, 04:1606/07/20
05/29/19

did you make any changes to the clan boss? he seems to hit harder and I'm getting noticably lower scores than before, both in auto and manual mode, even though my team keeps getting stronger 🤔

anyone else noticed this??
Jun 9, 2020, 12:1906/09/20
04/06/20

Hello!

panahsvas said:

did you make any changes to the clan boss? he seems to hit harder and I'm getting noticably lower scores than before, both in auto and manual mode, even though my team keeps getting stronger 🤔

anyone else noticed this??

There were no changes to the Clan Boss in this update. This difference in performance might be due to changes in your current team or due to a shift in the speed tuning of your team. You can post your roster, and current team in the "General discussion" to farther discuss this topic and get advice from our community.

Have a nice day.

Jun 9, 2020, 12:2506/09/20
02/22/20
Hello do you still need test players for The layest arena upptate? 
Jun 10, 2020, 06:2006/10/20
05/15/20
GreenKnight said:

Hello!

Rolikos1999 said:

Sadly, we are not currently planning Real-Time Multiplayer features.

ARTECNIC said:

That might be a technical issue. Please try to reinstall the game. If the problem is still present afterward, contact our support team.

Please submit your bug report here:
https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Have a nice day.

I agree with everything but the arena. I'm a new player and it's matching me against people with 100k+ power in bronze 3 and 4. I'm stuck in the missinon progress because silver 1 is basically impossible due to all these players that stopped playing and dropped down to bronze tier that should be in gold and up. It's rediculous. I've been stuck trying to do this for 2 weeks almost and can't even get halfway through bronze 4 before I hit a wall of impossible to beat teams. Maybe remove people that have been inactivate for x ammount of days from the arena. That would help significantly. 
Jun 10, 2020, 09:5106/10/20
Jun 10, 2020, 11:39(edited)
04/06/20

Hi!

AHLBERG1986 said:

Sorry, at the moment of your post, the test application period was already over. For more information about future tests and events, stay tuned for our discord announcements.

Discord server link:

https://discord.gg/Zs53WC

damnedinanylanguage66 said:

I agree with everything but the arena. I'm a new player and it's matching me against people with 100k+ power in bronze 3 and 4. I'm stuck in the missinon progress because silver 1 is basically impossible due to all these players that stopped playing and dropped down to bronze tier that should be in gold and up. It's rediculous. I've been stuck trying to do this for 2 weeks almost and can't even get halfway through bronze 4 before I hit a wall of impossible to beat teams. Maybe remove people that have been inactivate for x ammount of days from the arena. That would help significantly. 

There is such a system in the game, sadly most of those teams end up there due to harsh competition or trough deliberate actions of players. It is easy to underestimate what higher tier teams are really like, and it is hard to break through other tiers. Still, we are working on some changes in matchmaking, to mitigate power difference issues, on lower tiers. However, it should be noted that the current balance was created by an actual competition in higher tiers, and actions of our players.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jun 10, 2020, 10:0006/10/20
03/31/20

Yep, same here. I'm unable to rank up in arena because all of this 3 level 60 legos in bronze. I can barely complete the daily quests because of the arena matchmaking system.

And about Skullcrusher/Franky, if you are not a whale it's impossible. As someone said, in less than a day a guy with +10k points. Every 11th aniversay event havs been made for whales. Not a single event for normal players with a couple of normal legos.

You should think about that for the future. I understand you could prefer players that spend thousands of USD/EUR/RUB but if it't s putty for a company that is proudly celebrating the 11th anniversary make such events.
Jun 10, 2020, 17:0406/10/20
05/15/20
GreenKnight said:

Hi!

AHLBERG1986 said:

Sorry, at the moment of your post, the test application period was already over. For more information about future tests and events, stay tuned for our discord announcements.

Discord server link:

There is such a system in the game, sadly most of those teams end up there due to harsh competition or trough deliberate actions of players. It is easy to underestimate what higher tier teams are really like, and it is hard to break through other tiers. Still, we are working on some changes in matchmaking, to mitigate power difference issues, on lower tiers. However, it should be noted that the current balance was created by an actual competition in higher tiers, and actions of our players.

Oh my god. Stop with the copy paste answer. The problem is your system. It pits new players against veterans with maxed out legendaries. Your system is broken. Either fix it or remove the arena advancement from the quests tab. It's not even a pay wall, it's a garbage wall made by a broken system that it sounds like you don't even want to admit is a problem. 
Jun 10, 2020, 17:0706/10/20
05/15/20
Manveru said:

Yep, same here. I'm unable to rank up in arena because all of this 3 level 60 legos in bronze. I can barely complete the daily quests because of the arena matchmaking system.

And about Skullcrusher/Franky, if you are not a whale it's impossible. As someone said, in less than a day a guy with +10k points. Every 11th aniversay event havs been made for whales. Not a single event for normal players with a couple of normal legos.

You should think about that for the future. I understand you could prefer players that spend thousands of USD/EUR/RUB but if it't s putty for a company that is proudly celebrating the 11th anniversary make such events.
I see you saw my post. I really don't see how it is possible to gain that many levels in that short of time. I went through almost 2k energy, doing nothing but ranking champions and didn't even get half of what he got in a 5-10 minute period. 
Jun 11, 2020, 07:0106/11/20
03/31/20

I guess they use 40 gems to get energy. They have to buy gems with money.

If they get the Raid card, also cost money, they get 20% extra exp.

In my group the 2nd guy has +15 points and the 1st +16k and still 4 days left. My total power is 199k, I don't think these guys have that power with all their characters.

The problem as I can see, is not the Arena Matchmaking, it's all the matchmaking. I'm in a group with ppl that have top legos maxed and for sure are level 60+. I'm only level 40 without legos and bronze 3. Matchmaking is not broken, there is no matchmaking at all.

Patches should be done also for new/mid players, not for high end players

Jun 11, 2020, 09:3106/11/20
05/15/20

Manveru said:

I guess they use 40 gems to get energy. They have to buy gems with money.

If they get the Raid card, also cost money, they get 20% extra exp.

In my group the 2nd guy has +15 points and the 1st +16k and still 4 days left. My total power is 199k, I don't think these guys have that power with all their characters.

The problem as I can see, is not the Arena Matchmaking, it's all the matchmaking. I'm in a group with ppl that have top legos maxed and for sure are level 60+. I'm only level 40 without legos and bronze 3. Matchmaking is not broken, there is no matchmaking at all.

Patches should be done also for new/mid players, not for high end players

I've been using all the gems i get for energy for the event. I'm currently at 15k and some change. It's not that the guy is that high, he went from not being in the top 5 to actually surpassing me in less than an hour. The only explanation I can come up with is that he is leveling and making 6 stars or he is using a speed hack to level. I don't think money can get you that much in that short of a time frame lol. 

As for the arena, I agree completely. The only thing resembling match making is, oh, you're a bronze 4 with 40k power, here's a list of bronze 4 people with full lego teams or teams that nuke you before you get off a single attack. 
Jun 17, 2020, 18:3506/17/20
Jun 17, 2020, 19:45(edited)
01/10/20

GreenKnight said:

Please work harder on that. I'm tired of looking at a wall of gold framed avatars.

At one point today out of the 40 avatars only 2 were purple - one Sinesha and one Skullcrown. The rest 38 Legos.

My best team of one epic and 3 rares have very hard time challenging any of these. 
Jun 18, 2020, 19:3706/18/20
Jun 18, 2020, 19:46(edited)
12/06/19
Can we get the old way of displaying team score back in arena? I use two different Kael's. One for pve and one for arena. Their scores are very close but with the new arena scores being rounded I can't tell which one I'm using.
Jun 19, 2020, 05:0606/19/20
06/03/20

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

AHLBERG1986 said:

Discord server link:

Here's your fix, I'll do  your devs job for  seeing as you're just a community manager.

Attackers: Infinite power.

Tiered defenders: Limited power based on the tier.

In no way hell shape or form should a 143k team be in bronze 1-4, not in the hell's chance. Arena is broken, has been for a long time and has progressively gotten worse/harder for newer players (Like myself.) to progress in the game. It's gotten so bad that your main content creators are making videos against your product and stating the exact same. So you saying "Working as intended." Is literally a  broken record at this point, but not as broken as your matchmaking or "Fair" arena ideas.

Jun 19, 2020, 13:0106/19/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Bye Opsee said:

Can we get the old way of displaying team score back in arena? I use two different Kael's. One for pve and one for arena. Their scores are very close but with the new arena scores being rounded I can't tell which one I'm using.

Thank you for your suggestion. We are working on an indicator that will help differentiate between duplicates. Its realization will be a better solution, yet it will take some time.

NOSHAI FALL said:

Here's your fix, I'll do your devs job for seeing as you're just a community manager.
Attackers: Infinite power.
Tiered defenders: Limited power based on the tier.

We will forward your suggestion to our development team. Arena power is not an indicator of a team's true potential, and forceful limits may result in farther destabilizing the Arena. If possible, could you describe your idea in detail and post it in our discord channel for further consideration?

Discord link:

https://discord.gg/Uvp7xV

Jun 19, 2020, 22:1606/19/20
06/03/20

Total arena power is not an indicator of strength, but it is an indicator of gear score (which is the problem.) In no way shape or form should someone in bronze (Which you start in.) be competing with people in 6 star gear, which they in no way can obtain at any quickened pace outside of buying it from the shop for 25 dollar RNG roll chances.

The problem people have with arena right now is that the team compositions are not in their favor which is beatable through strategy, but when someone has a super tanky legendary or epic HP champion and tosses and ally HP shield onto them and gives everyone else 15-35k more hp in bronze, this becomes a problem. Can you steal the buff? Possibly, but likely not. Top this off with it also gives higher speed possibilities and you have what I like to call "One and done." One move and you're done.

Even in the top tier speed gear with speed on everything at my current level of 4-5 gear all upgraded to a mix of 12/16 upgrade levels, I could only just barely break 184 speed and I STILL get outsped in bronze 3, it's quite rediculous, so please don't tell me power score doesn't matter, or it wouldn't be there as some sort of indicator of is this is a good idea or not to take the team on.