All Categories

(Patch Notes) (07.04.2020) Update 1.14

(Patch Notes) (07.04.2020) Update 1.14

Search
Comments
Apr 9, 2020, 19:3004/09/20
Apr 9, 2020, 19:35(edited)
05/29/19
mortu macaab WTF !!!!!???  he unlocks peril EVERY SINGLE TIME !!! this is supposed to be 20% chance ???? I am a veteran player with a completely f2p whale killer team built around arbiter and her reviving ability, but now I can't even beat a 120000 power team because mortu unlocks peril every time I touch him. I spent 10 tokens and this happens EVERY time !! I've seen the buff/debuff odds being ignored many times in this game, but this brings my piss to a boil
Apr 10, 2020, 01:4604/10/20
05/29/19

I've also noticed a performance issue since the previous update. when fighting in the arena, after 5 minutes the fps start to drop and the game gradually slows down to a crawl until it becomes unplayable. this used to appear in battles that lasted more than 20 minutes, but now it happens much faster. I was hoping that this update would fix this issue, but it's still present

so not only do we have to put up with all those stalemate battles that you refuse to do something about, we also have to endure horrible performance while doing so. it's as if you want us to forfeit the fight even sooner. it's unacceptable

I play on galaxy tab with android oreo

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 10, 2020, 12:5104/10/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys

rhomellereid said:

Review the daily time on the game reward.

We are сonsidering new options for daily time rewards. 

Also, you can change the shard we get after a certain level like 55 make it ancient shard permanently. This gives players reason to play and get past those levels.

Ancient Shards is a valuable resource and is rewarded once every seven days, and it is not in our plans to make it a daily time in-game reward. Ancient Shards often stand as in-game rewards for events, tournaments, fighting Bosses, so giving them in this way is likely to lower their value and undermine the accomplishments of other players in a way.

Make a way players can communicate with another one on one. The general chat is not as effective for certain things. Add a friend list so we can add people.

There are several social system updates in the works to make interactions in the game more fun - both, in the global chat and within your Clans.

A trading mechanic would be interesting to the game

Sadly, the introduction of trading is likely to cause system abuse - creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of exchanging resources, therefore it will not be implemented. Still, we are currently working on making gifting presents to your friends possible.

people can make use of dupes and benefit from them

There are big plans to tackle that specific situation. Rest assured that dupes will be more beneficial in the near future.

PANAHSVAS said:

I've also noticed a performance issue since the previous update. when fighting in the arena, after 5 minutes the fps start to drop and the game gradually slows down to a crawl until it becomes unplayable. this used to appear in battles that lasted more than 20 minutes, but now it happens much faster. I was hoping that this update would fix this issue, but it's still present

That may be a technical issue. Please contact our technical support

You can submit your bug report here:

https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Have a nice day and stay healthy

Apr 10, 2020, 13:0404/10/20
03/24/20

Dimoran said:

Richtoff the Useless really 5 turn cooldown to attack one enemy lol

4 turn cooldown for poison AOE lol

Pathetic really.

yes useless Jesus his a legendary ffs who redesigned him ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelOdds8YgU

Apr 11, 2020, 02:1904/11/20
03/08/17
Is Plarium particularly proud of their latest patch today which seems to have deleted numerous players accounts and all progression and sent us all back to day 1 in the game? I am thrilled with the loss of time and money this has caused. I see numerous people chiming in about it but no response from support. I am playing the Plarium Play desktop version of the game. I have never played the game on mobile devices. I downloaded it from the Plarium site on the internet so it is not connected to Facebook or You Tube or Amazon. All I have is the User Name from the game and the clan name i am in. User Name: Baron Neveron. CLAN: Deliverance [DLVR]. I hope someone can help get the game back on track for me. I can also provide Credit Card Transaction information if that will help. D1mouser@hotmail.com
Apr 11, 2020, 19:1204/11/20
02/14/20
You guys broke lilitu's 1st attack.  And took damage reduction away.... wtf? Please fix!
Apr 11, 2020, 21:1004/11/20
03/19/19
Would like to know too, my easy to hard scores are lowered now and worse smashlord now gets 35k sometimes instead of 100k for his life offer a3,  again in same cb. When smashlord cannot to 1m something is wrong. Please chk and fix all new problems created. 
Apr 13, 2020, 06:0904/13/20
Apr 13, 2020, 06:20(edited)
09/04/19

thammakant1996 said:

Richtoff was the bad legos, now he's the worst.

this change is not a buff but actually a nerf for him I must say.

he used to has little use with combust combo on dungeon boss or spread debuff like hp burn in spider 20

but now those little use not exist anymore.. 

where do you want to put 1 champion slot for 3x 5% poison to all for 2 turn every 3 turn(4 if not booked) when his only useful skill is a2, a3 now totally garbage ... single attack skill with 4-5 turn cd not to mention that it need condition to make it better and even you did it the outcome still garbage .. there are a ton of other champ that can do damage dealer work 10x better that him.

I don't know that what in the world that give you that idea to change Richtoff to that way man.

I agree 100% useless champion 

can't see him be useful anywhere

RICHTOFF THE BOLD SKILLS

Cursehold [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Attacks 1 enemy. Critical damage increases by 20% for each poison debuff on the target. Stacks up to 100%

What is the purpose of this skill?  he will need 100% crit chance and Crit damage gloves to see any damage so he cannot be used in CB there is no way he will stay alive without def gear or will be useful in any dungeons without HP gear he will simply die. Useless skill

Bloodletting [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. each hit places a 5% [Poison] on all enemies debuff for 2 turns.  this skill use pathetic really  if you compare it with ZAVIA or ELENARIL Skills 

ZAVIA 

Poison Rain [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns)

Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

Level 2: Damage +10%

Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Deadly Catalyst [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks all enemies. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived. Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on the target instantly. [Poison] debuffs will only deal half of the standard damage when this Skill hits Bosses.

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Damage +5%

Level 4: Damage +10%

ELENARIL SKILLS

Smolder [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks all enemies. Places a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. Places a second 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns if the attack is critical.

Level 5: Cooldown -1

Combust (Cooldown: 6 turns)

Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on all enemies instantly.

Level 2: Cooldown -1

Level 3: Cooldown -1

Apr 13, 2020, 09:2904/13/20
01/31/20

Dimoran said:

thammakant1996 said:

he used to has little use with combust combo on dungeon boss or spread debuff like hp burn in spider 20

where do you want to put 1 champion slot for 3x 5% poison to all for 2 turn every 3 turn(4 if not booked) when his only useful skill is a2, a3 now totally garbage ... single attack skill with 4-5 turn cd not to mention that it need condition to make it better and even you did it the outcome still garbage .. there are a ton of other champ that can do damage dealer work 10x better that him.

I don't know that what in the world that give you that idea to change Richtoff to that way man.

RICHTOFF THE BOLD SKILLS

Attacks 1 enemy. Critical damage increases by 20% for each poison debuff on the target. Stacks up to 100%

What is the purpose of this skill?  he will need 100% crit chance and Crit damage gloves to see any damage so he cannot be used in CB there is no way he will stay alive without def gear or will be useful in any dungeons without HP gear he will simply die. Useless skill

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. each hit places a 5% [Poison] on all enemies debuff for 2 turns.  this skill use pathetic really  if you compare it with ZAVIA or ELENARIL Skills 

ZAVIA 

Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

Attacks all enemies. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived. Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on the target instantly. [Poison] debuffs will only deal half of the standard damage when this Skill hits Bosses.

ELENARIL SKILLS

Attacks all enemies. Places a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. Places a second 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns if the attack is critical.

Richtoff the useless;

From vault keeper to king of the vault, he is so lame you can't identify any role for him: He isn't a good poisoner, he isn't a good damage dealer, he is good at nothing, why can't he get some love like Ma'shaled?

I'd feel ashamed to rework something from bad to useless, are we gonna see some improvement on him? I'm really curious, because leaving him at this spot is a huge flaw, it shows that the team can't balance a champion to even have a role in the game.
Apr 13, 2020, 11:0304/13/20
03/24/20

lgfachini said:

Dimoran said:

thammakant1996 said:

RICHTOFF THE BOLD SKILLS

ZAVIA 

ELENARIL SKILLS

Richtoff the useless;

From vault keeper to king of the vault, he is so lame you can't identify any role for him: He isn't a good poisoner, he isn't a good damage dealer, he is good at nothing, why can't he get some love like Ma'shaled?

I'd feel ashamed to rework something from bad to useless, are we gonna see some improvement on him? I'm really curious, because leaving him at this spot is a huge flaw, it shows that the team can't balance a champion to even have a role in the game.

what would be great for him as a buff.

A1  Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases by 20% for each poison debuff on the target. Stacks up to 100%

A2 attacks all enemies. 1 time. places a 5% [Poison] on all enemies debuff for 3 turns

A3 Attacks all enemies. Decreases each target’s MAX HP by 30% of the damage dealt. Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on the target instantly.

He would be a lot more fun then his BS Plarium did.

Apr 13, 2020, 12:5404/13/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys

NeveronEveroff said:

Is Plarium particularly proud of their latest patch today which seems to have deleted numerous players accounts and all progression and sent us all back to day 1 in the game? I am thrilled with the loss of time and money this has caused. I see numerous people chiming in about it but no response from support. I am playing the Plarium Play desktop version of the game. I have never played the game on mobile devices. I downloaded it from the Plarium site on the internet so it is not connected to Facebook or You Tube or Amazon. All I have is the User Name from the game and the clan name i am in. User Name: Baron Neveron. CLAN: Deliverance [DLVR]. I hope someone can help get the game back on track for me. I can also provide Credit Card Transaction information if that will help. D1mouser@hotmail.com

To resolve the issue with lost progress on your account, please contact our support. Add your account information to your report and your recollection of events before it happened. This information may speed up the process. 

Lester said:

You guys broke lilitu's 1st attack. And took damage reduction away. Please fix!

This is a known visual issue with this champion, and it will be fixed in 1.15 release. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

ACHILLES (HERO OF AGAMEMNON) said:

My easy to hard scores are lowered now and worse smashlord now gets 35k sometimes instead of 100k for his life offer a3, again in same cb. When smashlord cannot to 1m something is wrong. Please chk and fix all new problems created. 

Currently, we are working on fixing the bugs that occur on CB after the release. To help us isolate those bugs and speed up the process, I would ask you to report the problems that resulted in the CB damage going down after the patch release to our support team and provide your team composition in the report.

Please submit your bug report here:
https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Apr 13, 2020, 17:5504/13/20
04/09/20
When we are going to get the new battle pass season?
Apr 14, 2020, 07:0804/14/20
03/24/20
can you look into Romero and Doompriest they need a small buff
Apr 14, 2020, 12:5704/14/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys

Olovinar said:

When we are going to get the new battle pass season?

We are aiming to lunch a new Battle Pass season at 1.15 release, and if our current schedule changes, it will still be in our nearest couple of patches.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Apr 15, 2020, 05:2104/15/20
Apr 15, 2020, 05:59(edited)
09/04/19

GREENKNIGHT

will they rework Richtoff the bold and Bloodgorded or not 

this is ridiculous they are both really pathetic for legendaries. 

Apr 15, 2020, 15:2004/15/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys

Dimoran said:

will they rework Richtoff the bold and Bloodgorded or not 

this is ridiculous they are both really pathetic for legendaries. 

After gathering feedback on those champions and community suggestions on their rework, including one in this thread, we will present them to our game development team for further consideration.

If you have more suggestions on the rebalancing of those champions to make them more competitive in the current meta, we would like to hear them.

Currently, we decided to keep all suggestions in one channel on our official Discord server: 
https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6,

Have a nice day.

Apr 16, 2020, 11:4104/16/20
Apr 17, 2020, 09:27(edited)
09/24/19

GreenKnight

why Venus never uses her A3 HP Burn at the Clan Boss since the clan boss can take the debuff ?? she never used HP burn on bosses dragon lair or ice golem. 

And why does Nethril uses his A2 and A3 when the clan boss cannot lose turn meter or get stunned? why can't he just use his A1 all the time since for mass poisons? 

Apr 17, 2020, 15:0504/17/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys

Lepinox said:

why Venus never uses her A3 HP Burn at the Clan Boss since the clan boss can take the debuff ?? she never used HP burn on bosses dragon lair or ice golem. 

And why does Nethril uses his A2 and A3 when the clan boss cannot lose turn meter or get stunned? why can't he just use his A1 all the time since for mass poisons? 

We are constantly working on AI improvements, and you may see changes in behavior in certain characters already. In the future, we would like to give our players the ability to preset skills that champions will use on auto, yet currently, it is in development.

Apr 25, 2020, 11:0204/25/20
01/08/20

Is it just me but my skullcrown doesnt hit twice with A1. At brutal het first attack brings them to like 5-10%, just one dmg number over each mob. When she hits it the second time (which shouldnt proc it) its the same kind of dmg and only one number over each mob.

Before the patch you saw 2 numbers when it proc'ed.

The numbers arent combined cause the damage is roughly the same. 
May 10, 2020, 01:4505/10/20
05/29/19
GreenKnight said:

PANAHSVAS said:

That may be a technical issue. Please contact our technical support

You can submit your bug report here:

after update 1.15 this problem is now fixed, so definitely not a hardware issue. I hope it won't return with a future update