All Categories

(Patch Notes) (07.04.2020) Update 1.14

(Patch Notes) (07.04.2020) Update 1.14

Search
Comments
Apr 7, 2020, 14:4704/07/20
09/17/19

Hi RAID Developers,

Good day! I just want to congratulate you for the new patch you’ve released. All of the changes you’ve made are all AMAZING except for the Relentless Artifact update. It made the said artifact set to be completely USELESS. I have a champion equipped with (4) 6* Relentless Artifact set and he was COOL before the recent update. Now, he’s NOT doing the “Extra Turn” anymore even if he is the only one doing the farming. You need do UNDO what you’ve done with the Relentless Artifact set or REMOVE it completely from the game because you just made it a TRASH in our inventory. Those artifacts aren’t worth selling as well because you can only get them through Tournaments and special events. 

You need to “Just New” button in the beginning of the Artifact window as well because it’s so ANNOYING to check your new items by doing a double-tap (it was easy to check new artifacts before the update). I don’t mind the “Filter” thing you’ve made because it doesn’t help at all. 

And also, I think someone from your team is sabotaging you’re game. The phase of the game became slower than before (the 2x Battle speed option became 1.50x after the update and the game interface became too slow. It seems that you’re just playing the game a little bit faster than its normal speed (NOT before the recent update).

You need to do something about this issues because you will lose a lot of loyal and long-time players of your game (including me). These problems will make the game to be so BORING in the future. PLEASE MAKE AN ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

Apr 7, 2020, 14:5704/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 15:20(edited)
12/23/19

10000% agree, especially with the relentless set.
They have never searched google the phrase 'in which champions is it worth using relentless set' it seems.
Terrible decision that DESTROYS accounts that invested tomes in such champions.

IF YOU WANT TO NERF ROTOS IN ARENA, NERF ROTOS IN ARENA! (passive, combo with Siphi, etc) Don't destroy the fusion champ

Hi RAID Developers,

Good day! I just want to congratulate you for the new patch you’ve released. All of the changes you’ve made are all AMAZING except for the Relentless Artifact update. It made the said artifact set to be completely USELESS. I have a champion equipped with (4) 6* Relentless Artifact set and he was COOL before the recent update. Now, he’s NOT doing the “Extra Turn” anymore even if he is the only one doing the farming. You need do UNDO what you’ve done with the Relentless Artifact set or REMOVE it completely from the game because you just made it a TRASH in our inventory. Those artifacts aren’t worth selling as well because you can only get them through Tournaments and special events. 

You need to “Just New” button in the beginning of the Artifact window as well because it’s so ANNOYING to check your new items by doing a double-tap (it was easy to check new artifacts before the update). I don’t mind the “Filter” thing you’ve made because it doesn’t help at all. 

And also, I think someone from your team is sabotaging you’re game. The phase of the game became slower than before (the 2x Battle speed option became 1.50x after the update and the game interface became too slow. It seems that you’re just playing the game a little bit faster than its normal speed (NOT before the recent update).

You need to do something about this issues because you will lose a lot of loyal and long-time players of your game (including me). These problems will make the game to be so BORING in the future. PLEASE MAKE AN ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

Apr 7, 2020, 15:0104/07/20
09/24/19

what a disappointment Artifact Filter

1) cannot pick more than one Artifact.

2) cannot transfer all Artifacts from one champion to another.

3) cannot select more than more one substate.

4) the cost of removing Artifacts is ridiculous.

Apr 7, 2020, 15:1504/07/20
07/17/19
I'm a UI designer and developer and that filter is brutal guys. You should make your multi selects stacked that way you have a lot more space, and can make it scrollable. Plus don't let  a user fail a search. Don't give the option if none exist that meet your criteria. With not all substats represented this is not very useful.
Apr 7, 2020, 15:4804/07/20
10/05/19
How can you sneak in the Relentless nerf at the last moment like that?  Many of us have invested time and effort in tournaments to finally get a nice set of Relentless gear, for it to now be useless.  Also I just spent all my legendary books on Rotos, I would not have done this if you included the change in the patch notes that you released earlier.  
Apr 7, 2020, 16:0604/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 16:09(edited)
12/23/19

Exactly that,

I am quitting Raid. Not because I don't like the game, not because I cannot deal with the bs you are throwing at us, but because you forced me to quit.

I spend my books on Rotos and Longbeard, in an attempt to use both as a CB combo. Now both are useless and I don't have books to feed to rha'zin.

How can you sneak in the Relentless nerf at the last moment like that?  Many of us have invested time and effort in tournaments to finally get a nice set of Relentless gear, for it to now be useless.  Also I just spent all my legendary books on Rotos, I would not have done this if you included the change in the patch notes that you released earlier.  

Apr 7, 2020, 16:1804/07/20
03/30/19

It's a good patch though u didn't include the most requested and most needed qol ( make CB immortal so we don't steal dmg to each other) how hard can it be? It's ridiculous as it is.

Also about the champion capacity should have been given for free, but your greed knows no boundaries.

Legos balancing and re works should be much more faster, at least a patch every 15 days, coz u keep releasing Champions and u forget about re balancing the ones we had that are almost useless z even though getting a Lego should feel unique and game changer.
Apr 7, 2020, 16:3604/07/20
08/18/15

Marius said:

Bugfix

• Relentless Set no longer provides an Extra Turn if the Champion has already received an extra turn by other means (Their own Skills or the skills of their allies)

This sentence doesn't explain what the change is. Does this change mean that once a champion gets the extra turn from abilities the set effectively doesn't work anymore until the champion ends his turns? I want someone from Plarium to elaborate on this and explain what this change means (with examples). Thank you.

Btw, this is the set description in the game. The game recommends using the set for champions who have skills that grant extra turns. So the game recommends it and yet you call it a bug? Elaborate, please. 

Apr 7, 2020, 17:1504/07/20
08/26/19

So we were spending our purchased energy and gems to get this set in all sorts of tournaments and now you nerf it?

It is the same thing all over again. You should have informed the community about this months ago. But you kept silent and watched players spending their resources which they obtain investing in your well being and after that nerf the set. What kind of people do such things?

We said this hundred of times. Inform first then take action. 

Apr 7, 2020, 20:4704/07/20
10/14/19
Put relentless back the way it was.  
Apr 7, 2020, 20:5904/07/20
12/29/19
I am so angry. I spent lot of time and money getting 1st place in tournaments getting good relentless artifacts and now plarium u messed them up. Please fix them back. The good ones were hard to get(rare) so why did u mess them up
Apr 8, 2020, 08:5304/08/20
11/20/19

Richtoff was the bad legos, now he's the worst.

this change is not a buff but actually a nerf for him I must say.

he used to has little use with combust combo on dungeon boss or spread debuff like hp burn in spider 20

but now those little use not exist anymore.. 

where do you want to put 1 champion slot for 3x 5% poison to all for 2 turn every 3 turn(4 if not booked) when his only useful skill is a2, a3 now totally garbage ... single attack skill with 4-5 turn cd not to mention that it need condition to make it better and even you did it the outcome still garbage .. there are a ton of other champ that can do damage dealer work 10x better that him.

I don't know that what in the world that give you that idea to change Richtoff to that way man.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 8, 2020, 14:5404/08/20
04/06/20

Greetings and salutations.

I'm here to address the most popular of your concerns about our recent patch and for balancing some of the in-game mechanics.

So, what's with OCCULT BRAWLER in the latest update? What cooldawn did they fix?? There was no cooldawn...
Also, what was the bug with CB and poison durations?? I can't even understand that sentence...

Oссult Brawler previously had one turn cooldown on his Passive, we have now removed this cooldown.

You can increase the duration of Poison effects on the Clan Boss by using Champions skills now, and the bug that could prevent you from doing so was fixed.

Dear Plarium can you be professional for once and give free masteries reset for those champions affected by your balance changes (fear and true fear)?

We will consider this possibility, but right now cannot promise you anything.

Upvote if the Relentless nerf was unessisary.
How can you sneak in the Relentless nerf at the last moment like that? Many of us have invested time and effort in tournaments to finally get a nice set of Relentless gear, for it to now be useless. Also I just spent all my legendary books on Rotos, I would not have done this if you included the change in the patch notes that you released earlier. 
"Relentless" mechanic is supposed to be a high-risk high-reward but because of synergy with other champions skills ventured into exploit territory. Trough internal testing and balance calculations were decided to restrain effect to extend only on the original turn of champion it's equipped on.

To clarify, Champions can still get multiple turns via the Relentless Set. However, where before the engine calculated both extra turns from Skill usage and Relentless proccing at the same time, 'saving' those turns to be used immediately after the first one, now it only calculates the extra turn from the Relentless Set or the Champion's Skill at a single given instance. Once that extra turn has been obtained, the engine no longer attempts to calculate additional extra turns.

But if the Champion gets an extra turn from their Relentless Set and then uses their Skill for another extra turn, it will work exactly as intended and vice versa.

After re-balance sets and champions are still viable options without the possibility of demolishing competition through an endless turn.

In the future, we will do our best to include all relevant information in our first patch notes.

Does this affect vizier with the poison duration?

He will remain unaffected 

You won me over with this patch. I hope to see new content in the near future. If not, keep releasing patches with good quality of life to enjoy the game more. Might I also suggest, another battle pass? Battle pass, this patch and your last artifact and champion storage increases are the silver linings in this dark cloud of follies in Raid. Great job plarium team! Don't drop that ball, you got this!

Thank you for your kind words and continued support.

We will look into it, and share your suggestion with the development team.

It's a good patch though u didn't include the most requested and most needed qol ( make CB immortal so we don't steal dmg to each other) how hard can it be? It's ridiculous as it is.

Currently working on it! Look for it in our nearest couple of patches.

Have a nice day and stay healthy

Apr 8, 2020, 16:1404/08/20
Apr 8, 2020, 16:59(edited)
12/23/19

'After re-balance sets and champions are still viable options without the possibility of demolishing competition through an endless turn.''

I personally don't care about 'competition' or whale war. You can even ban these champions from participating in arena (literally, we are talking about Rotos) There are other ways to nerf this. Not by nerfing the pve of characters that where not broken at CB and dungeons.
Still insisting that this is 'bugfix' and an exploit.

So, here is your own suggestion:

I invested 13-14 books to build a normal CB team around Rotos. With 0 books, it's impossible to create a new CB team. 
In addition, there is also the investment on getting the good relentless sets.

During such changes, there should be the ability to get back at least your books and put them in another champion.

Apr 8, 2020, 18:3004/08/20
08/18/15

GreenKnight said:

"Relentless" mechanic is supposed to be a high-risk high-reward but because of synergy with other champions skills ventured into exploit territory. Trough internal testing and balance calculations were decided to restrain effect to extend only on the original turn of champion it's equipped on.

To clarify, Champions can still get multiple turns via the Relentless Set. However, where before the engine calculated both extra turns from Skill usage and Relentless proccing at the same time, 'saving' those turns to be used immediately after the first one, now it only calculates the extra turn from the Relentless Set or the Champion's Skill at a single given instance. Once that extra turn has been obtained, the engine no longer attempts to calculate additional extra turns.

But if the Champion gets an extra turn from their Relentless Set and then uses their Skill for another extra turn, it will work exactly as intended and vice versa.

After re-balance sets and champions are still viable options without the possibility of demolishing competition through an endless turn.

Let me translate this to everybody: 'We released a broken champion (Rotos) who is even more broken in a Relentless set. But instead of doing the right thing and nerfing the broken champion, we decided to nerf the set.'

The set is not the problem, broken Rotos is. 

What happened to the person who used to design champions? Did you hire somebody new? Duchess, Tormin, Rotos, Siphi are all examples of new champions who are broken and who are made to outperform everybody else in the game. What happened to you? Why did you start making these champions which irritate the community and get you into trouble?

Apr 8, 2020, 19:3604/08/20
12/24/19

Ok let me start by saying this.

I haven't spent a dime on this game and I am happy for that.

However I have many an hour playing and working hard making choices that will not cripple me down the road.

With that being said. Good Gawd what have you done to CB event. Not did the power of my team I put together change, but my is so screwed up I don't even know where to begin fixing the problems.

Characters that used to survive the longest now die the quickest. 

Masteries ( I'm really getting tired of looking at that danged minatour) just no longer seem to do what is described.

Resists no longer seem to be a factor.

Oh and my favorite is the pause, where everyone just stands still, and then 1 - 3 of my champs just die. No dmg done, by either side. O_o wth is that about. 

You may want to make a trip to a Wal-Mart and talk to them about what  a rollback is. You all really need one after this debacle.

I'll try to keep playing, and be thankful that haven't paid for anything.
Apr 9, 2020, 01:1104/09/20
12/26/19
Completely gutting Relentless is a HUGE hit to people like me who have spent a fair amount of money trying to get top spots during Events that award them. All you had to do was follow Summoner's War and nerf extra turn equipment in the Arena and all would of been ok. Or you could of nerfed the OP units who have relied only on extra turns via set and abilities. What type of compensation can those of us who have put money into getting these, only to have you change them completely from what they were. I'll be waiting for an answer, while I contact my bank. You can't sell a movie ticket to DeadPool and then show Frozen and think that's ok, right? Same premise here.
Apr 9, 2020, 07:3904/09/20
06/19/19

can you give us access to Champion skill in a battle 

example for CB, Duegons where info allows us to disable and enable specific skills.

Apr 9, 2020, 13:0404/09/20
03/13/15

It's great that your putting in quality of life changes into the game. I would hope to see no silver charge for removing artifacts. That hinders my ability to really experiment with combinations. Review the daily time on the game reward. For example, make it 2 refills instead of 1. Also, you can change the shard we get after a certain level like 55 make it ancient shard permanently. This gives players reason to play and get past those levels. Do milestone changes that benefit players. Make a way players can communicate with another one on one. The general chat is not as effective for certain things. Add a friend list so we can add people. A trading mechanic would be interesting to the game or a system people can make use of dupes and benefit from them. Add me quality of life features and content before adding more champions. 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 9, 2020, 13:2704/09/20
Apr 9, 2020, 13:34(edited)
04/06/20

Hi, guys

bcoltrane89 said:

Good Gawd what have you done to CB event. Not did the power of my team I put together change, but my is so screwed up I don't even know where to begin fixing the problems.

Characters that used to survive the longest now die the quickest.

Resists no longer seem to be a factor.

Oh and my favorite is the pause, where everyone just stands still, and then 1 - 3 of my champs just die. No dmg done, by either side. O_o wth is that about.

Currently, we are working on fixing the bugs that occur on CB after the release. To help us isolate those bugs and speed up the process, I would ask you to report the problems that resulted in the CB damage going down after the patch release to our support team and provide your team composition in the report.

Please submit your bug report here:

https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

LOSERION said:

can you give us access to Champion skill in a battle
example for CB, Duegons where info allows us to disable and enable specific skills.

The features that allow our players to manipulate their team AI are under consideration, but right we now cannot promise you anything.

Have a nice day and stay healthy!