All Categories

(Patch Notes) (12.02.2020) Update 1.13

(Patch Notes) (12.02.2020) Update 1.13

Search
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 13:1502/12/20
11/08/19
We waiting 4 months for 1-2 weeks worth of work...maybe if you actually spent money on development instead of stupid commercials on tv you might have a decent game with good content. You really need to get your compass re aligned with the community instead of your accountant for once. 
Feb 12, 2020, 13:2202/12/20
12/31/19
Challenges no longer appears after the update.  
Feb 12, 2020, 13:2802/12/20
08/18/15

XP in the campaign was reduced. What?

This is not OK!
Feb 12, 2020, 13:5802/12/20
03/10/19

We had low expectations but this....after 4 months ? 

Feb 12, 2020, 14:0302/12/20
09/08/19

Plarium Raid Shadow Legend developers need to fix Elenaril champion A3 because its currently bugged. All debuff requires accuracy to inflict to enemies unless its stated unable to be resisted

Feb 12, 2020, 14:1302/12/20
09/26/19
I tried Foli after this patch and on his A3 he does the turn meter reduction but does not seem to attack the mob targeted afterwards. Anyone else notice this?
Feb 12, 2020, 14:1902/12/20
01/10/20

I feel like all this game is is broken promises. I can barely play the game because the server is always down.

I’ve spent plenty of money and no one listens to any issue I have. I’ve referred 2 people to the game and watch them both click the link to download. I never got any of the rewards. They didn’t show up in my referrals. 

Garbage game. Garbage update. non existent customer service. I’m done 

Feb 12, 2020, 14:4202/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 14:45(edited)
02/04/19

You get less XP in Campaign!

Is that intended? Idid not notice anything like that in the release notes.

Tavern is worse - theres again a lot of scrolling if you want to rank up heroes.....

After each rank up you have t scroll down to the desired food to rank up...

Feb 12, 2020, 15:0802/12/20
10/23/19
I sincerily hope the nerfing of the experience boost received from the raid pass was mistakenly nerfed because this is shady beyond belief. I will be patient for a couple of days and if this results in being truth i will quit and ask a refund trought playstore .
Feb 12, 2020, 15:1402/12/20
12/09/19

This all goes to show you cant please everyone. All i see is how bad this and that are but no one ever considers how much back end work goes into things. I don't know any software released that did not have its bugs. Thats what  we as a community are supose to find, identify and report. These fixes do not happen over night. I understand we all want new content right away and we can all judge how long it takes to do this or that change. Fact is none of us know whats going on behind the scenes at the Dev team and how well staffed they are. Its not as simple as getting new and more people, there is an entire process. What im asking is that you all be patiant and when you see bugs and identify problems just Identify them and move on. Bashing everyone then telling them there is a problem is not the way to get the devs to listen. I get that they have made mistakes but all developers do.

The bottom line is that if you dont like the rules dont play the game. 
Feb 12, 2020, 15:1502/12/20
10/12/19
Necrosanctus said:

I sincerily hope the nerfing of the experience boost received from the raid pass was mistakenly nerfed because this is shady beyond belief. I will be patient for a couple of days and if this results in being truth i will quit and ask a refund trought playstore .
yeah. they nerf a feature we have paid for. Super shady. if it is not changed back im done playing and will be asking for full refund.
Feb 12, 2020, 15:1602/12/20
09/15/19

Time to leave feedback on google play

Feb 12, 2020, 15:2802/12/20
12/04/19

sueharmon said:

Challenges no longer appears after the update. 

It does, under Quests
Feb 12, 2020, 15:3502/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 15:41(edited)
05/12/19

Syridian said:

This all goes to show you cant please everyone. All i see is how bad this and that are but no one ever considers how much back end work goes into things. I don't know any software released that did not have its bugs. Thats what we as a community are supose to find, identify and report. These fixes do not happen over night. I understand we all want new content right away and we can all judge how long it takes to do this or that change. Fact is none of us know whats going on behind the scenes at the Dev team and how well staffed they are. Its not as simple as getting new and more people, there is an entire process. What im asking is that you all be patiant and when you see bugs and identify problems just Identify them and move on. Bashing everyone then telling them there is a problem is not the way to get the devs to listen. I get that they have made mistakes but all developers do.

Oh, no, I'm fine with the rules... And fair enough on the bugs... And the dev bashing... And the content of the update, which, actually, I'm not a big fan of, but I don't really mind... I can surely agree with that much...

I can understand fluke mistakes, don't get me wrong...

...But come on... It's been the same thing... Over, and over, and over again, for over a year, with every update, new champion, game mode... or... whatever they've put out...

You'd think they've learned by now how to deal with problems they've had to deal with quite a few times before, without turning their whole product upside down... Or, at least, have taken precautions against sorting it out taking so much time... And all of that, with weeks in advance warning, coming from themselves... I mean, shouldn't you expect this kind of situation by now? Even dogs know not to poop where they shouldn't after a few times you stick their noses into it...

It's just... unprofessional, man...

Like some youtuber said: I'm not even angry at Plarium anymore (not even blaming the devs, they're probably overwhelmed)... Just disappointed... Again...

Feb 12, 2020, 16:0202/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 16:20(edited)
12/09/19
hairfree said:

Syridian said:

This all goes to show you cant please everyone. All i see is how bad this and that are but no one ever considers how much back end work goes into things. I don't know any software released that did not have its bugs. Thats what we as a community are supose to find, identify and report. These fixes do not happen over night. I understand we all want new content right away and we can all judge how long it takes to do this or that change. Fact is none of us know whats going on behind the scenes at the Dev team and how well staffed they are. Its not as simple as getting new and more people, there is an entire process. What im asking is that you all be patiant and when you see bugs and identify problems just Identify them and move on. Bashing everyone then telling them there is a problem is not the way to get the devs to listen. I get that they have made mistakes but all developers do.

Oh, no, I'm fine with the rules... And fair enough on the bugs... And the dev bashing... And the content of the update, which, actually, I'm not a big fan of, but I don't really mind... I can surely agree with that much...

I can understand fluke mistakes, don't get me wrong...

...But come on... It's been the same thing... Over, and over, and over again, for over a year, with every update, new champion, game mode... or... whatever they've put out...

You'd think they've learned by now how to deal with problems they've had to deal with quite a few times before, without turning their whole product upside down... Or, at least, have taken precautions against sorting it out taking so much time... And all of that, with weeks in advance warning, coming from themselves... I mean, shouldn't you expect this kind of situation by now? Even dogs know not to poop where they shouldn't after a few times you stick their noses into it...

It's just... unprofessional, man...

Like some youtuber said: I'm not even angry at Plarium anymore (not even blaming the devs, they're probably overwhelmed)... Just disappointed... Again...

And I do agree with you on all your points, i just see that a vast majority don't seem to understand that there is allot that goes into this and yes I agree that there needs to be a part where Plarium takes a step back and says "hey this is getting out of hand and we do care about our customer base, what can we do to actually help and improve not only the Quality of life with the game but prevent any massive future problems?" I think this is where Plarium needs to look. I by no means am saying Plarium is absent of guilt in the way things have been handled but the player base also needs to bear a little responsability in how harshlly and how threatning the tone is. Im not in Plariums shoes nor have I ever been, I have never writen 1 line of code for software, but I can relate to the frustration on both sides. I just ask that the player base tone it down and look at this like a partnership with a software company who wants to make a great game to make profit. We want to play a game that we love and are willing to spend on. All of us just need to find a common cadence in how we want this to work. I would really like to see a moderator or a dev join in on this conversation as I do think that we can have a rational non degenerative conversation about all this. Im in no way interested in bashing I just want a game I can enjoy, spend time on and spend some money on.
Feb 12, 2020, 16:0202/12/20
03/16/19
Can't enter the game after update. Stuck at "authenticating" screen... anyone here get same problem ?
Feb 12, 2020, 16:1202/12/20
12/14/19

Question about the battle pass. I need to collect 6x the playtime reward today. However, I already collected one before the battle pass came online. Can I therfore not finish this daily battle pass quest today? Then I likely will also not get my weekly reward? How does it work?

Best, Juliette 
Feb 12, 2020, 16:2902/12/20
01/17/20

bothjuliette3993 said:

Question about the battle pass. I need to collect 6x the playtime reward today. However, I already collected one before the battle pass came online. Can I therfore not finish this daily battle pass quest today? Then I likely will also not get my weekly reward? How does it work?

Best, Juliette 

I would like to know that too, many people already collected them, why not to count all 6 when you claim last reward?

Feb 12, 2020, 16:3702/12/20
12/19/19

Is it correct that as a f2p player you can only go with the battle pass to lvl 56??!

20 points per day for 56 days and you need 20 points to go 1 lvl up.

so all the rewards from 56-100 is p2w?

Feb 12, 2020, 16:4102/12/20
04/15/19

Same here...

Wei Ying said:

bothjuliette3993 said:

Best, Juliette 

I would like to know that too, many people already collected them, why not to count all 6 when you claim last reward?