(Patch Notes) (19.09.2019) Balance Changes

(Patch Notes) (19.09.2019) Balance Changes

Search
Comments
Sep 20, 2019, 00:5409/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 00:55(edited)
05/16/19

Pipsie said:

Marius, I sincerely think that you give virtually no importance to the opinions of your players.

This patch is a joke, on all pages of the forum minus 1 on the changes to champions, someone mentioned a black knight, even if he stopped having the + 30% deff, which is not a great buff compared to what he He makes other legendary ones, however he would make this champion playable, but you prefer to improve characters that are already quite strong and he is still completely ignored.

Edit: I just told them for you, there are 23 posts in "Champion Balance Requests Thread" that request the improvement of black knight

Nothing new there.  Plarium always has and most likely always will ignore their players.  All they care about is what will make them money, and they randomly make modifications like these that completely disregard the player consensus.

We told Plarium in MULTIPLE threads EXACTLY what was wrong with Tomb Lord.  Instead, they COMPLETELY INCOMPETENTLY modified him in a way that made absolutely NO sense for arena, yet kept his aura as an aura exclusively for arena.

I do not believe the people deciding the modifications actually play the game, and they are clearly not listening to anyone who is competent in the least bit.  The level of ignorance and complete disregard of the players in this game is astounding.  As I have said numerous times now, I love the game, but can't stand the Plarium staff.  The only thing I have seen them do even remotely right since I started playing was the long-awaited Faction Wars, and even that took at least 7 months of "coming soon" to finally be released.

I have used legendaries as FOOD, yes, FOOD because of how much of a joke they are.  Meanwhile, they leave Hegemon, a completely god-broken champion for arena, completely unchecked.  And Roshcard is not far behind him either.

And to add, I have Black Knight.  Even in Faction Wars, he is garbage.  He is no more valuable to me than any of my rares.  My epics are even FAR better than him.
Sep 20, 2019, 01:0609/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 01:08(edited)
05/16/19

Stridar said:

Great that Altan, already one of the top CB hero's was buffed to be even better while so many other hero's not being used weren't.  How about a CB aura for both Nethril and Foli now too? Let's keep making those top guy happy and continue to buff their top hero's. 

The developers clearly have favoritism towards the champions they play with, if they even play at all.  They might just be puppets as well, with staff/players pulling those strings in their favor.  It is clear as day there are champions they intentionally neglect and ignore, and others they leave unchecked that are god-broken, such as Hegemon and Roshcard.

No point complaining though.  They won't listen and won't care like always.  I gave up on trying to reason with Plarium staff months ago.  It's a waste of time.
Sep 20, 2019, 02:2509/20/19
01/01/19

Buffs seem decent but why do you continue to ignore the play base? Buff 3 already good legendarys and let many Legends sit in the dumpster. Black Knight could be good as with many others with some simple fixes. You should be trying to make pulling Legendarys a very exciting moment. Where the game sits now many people are only disappointed after a legend pull. This should never happen. 

Also you guys need to implement a way to grind skill books in a dungeon or something. If you made the game more free to play friendly more people will invest money in it. 

Why even invest in shards when I could get horrible epics or legendarys. Then if I get a good one I don't have skill books to try upgrading different characters. It takes the fun out of the game when you just sit on your skill books hoping one day you will pull a good end game character to use them on. Games like Elune let you choose what skill to upgrade with the books also. You guys needed to make that another rng factor. Then make it 15 books to fully upgrade a character so someone may have to use 15 books to upgrade the skill they want. Therefore you hope they will pay tones of money on books to do so. 

All in all I like the game, but wish you would focus on what your playerbase is asking for and stop catering the entire game towards whales. Not to mention the events and tournaments are whale calls. The community is trying to help you grow your game as well as raid YouTube channels. Everyone is giving the same feedback over and over. 

I really enjoy your game and hope something will improve. 

Sep 20, 2019, 02:2809/20/19
01/01/19
Its astounding with how disconnected this game is with it's players.
Sep 20, 2019, 02:3909/20/19
09/14/19

No one: You know what makes Cannoness bad? the cooldown on her skill 3

Everyone: Can you please fix the drops in the potion dungeons?

Plarium: We're going to decrees the cool down on Cannoness

No one: Oh, great, now Cannoness is a champion I'm going to use!
Sep 20, 2019, 03:5109/20/19
05/22/19
Errol is now crap after this change.  Was his a2 really suppose to remote his 3 attacks?  It now does less damage than it did before by far and is incredibly weak.  He has no value now anywhere...  undo this change.
Sep 20, 2019, 12:4109/20/19
07/16/19

So they thought the best way to buff mountain king was to make him slower and boost his hp to be around 6000 higher than the highest hp unit in the game? Why not just remove the attack scaling off of his moves and make him a pure hp tank. That's a start at least to making him viable.

Sep 20, 2019, 14:4109/20/19
Sep 20, 2019, 14:45(edited)
02/03/19

Marius wrote:

Clan Boss Rewards
Mythical, Divine, Celestial, and Transcendent Chests now have an improved chance of dropping Rank 6 Artifacts
Transcendent Chest has an improved chance of dropping a Legendary Skill Tome

Let me straighten this out. First of you nerf the clan boss chest rewards for everyone, just to "sell" the act of upgrading the rewards of the final clanboss (most likely fought by far less than 10% of the player base) as a generous move? 

Les Grossman on my mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DlyqaoAd0

Sep 20, 2019, 16:1809/20/19
04/23/19
did they makes some changes allready? Eroll now says 3 hits again
Sep 20, 2019, 16:2809/20/19
04/23/19
hes back to hitting 3 times but still only steals 1 buff
Sep 20, 2019, 17:0409/20/19
09/19/19
He is back to hitting 3 times although the skill use to have a 50% chance to avoid 100% armour. Now it says WILL ignore 50% armour. However when used the ignore armour is not definite, there is still a chance although the tooltip says it WILL. Im not sure what they are intending, bit of a fuck up but if its still a 50% chance to ignore 50% armour its a big nerfed skill which i dont think is intended
Sep 20, 2019, 20:5509/20/19
07/22/19

Ross Kemp said:

He is back to hitting 3 times although the skill use to have a 50% chance to avoid 100% armour. Now it says WILL ignore 50% armour. However when used the ignore armour is not definite, there is still a chance although the tooltip says it WILL. Im not sure what they are intending, bit of a fuck up but if its still a 50% chance to ignore 50% armour its a big nerfed skill which i dont think is intended
And his A3 steals only 1 random buff. What a joke...
Sep 21, 2019, 00:1709/21/19
07/16/19

AscendantGod said:

Meanwhile, they leave Hegemon, a completely god-broken champion for arena, completely unchecked.  

Hegemon is an extremely overpowered unit for arena ... if you don't have an aoe cleanse on your team. When Hegemon first was announced I paniced and complained like the rest, but then I realized that if I put immunity artifacts on my Battlesage, then Hegemon isn't that great. I made her the fastest on my team, so Hegemon would attack first and place his debuffs on everyone, but since the immunity gear can't be stripped before, battlesage was fine and cleanses the cooldown lock off everyone, just making Hegemon a unit that has an aoe that hits for "okay" damage when built properly. I know not everyone will/get battlesage, so any aoe cleanse can hopefully do the trick for fighting Hegemon.

Sep 26, 2019, 04:1409/26/19
06/04/19
When is ma'shalled going to be fixed. Hes worse than rates. 
Nov 8, 2019, 13:4111/08/19
04/26/19
Can you please clarify. How was Lord Shazars damnation bugged prior to this patch?