All Categories

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Sep 11, 2019, 01:4609/11/19
07/30/19
My game is stuck on authentication in loading screen tried clearing cache and uninstall and reinstalling still can't connect to servers
Sep 11, 2019, 06:1409/11/19
Sep 11, 2019, 06:35(edited)
09/04/19

Umbreeyoree said:

Dimera said:

OpheliaA1 said:

neophytospapa said:

let me get this straight. Plarium thinks it's easy to level 5 champions for all 12 factions that's 60 champions plus to max out there masteries and on top of that farm a lot of gear for all of them upgrade the gear to 16 level that will cost a minimum of 1 mil silver for each artifact. plus all the books that you will need to max them out, And let's not forget to ascend them to 6 star

However, 

1) There is no fast way to level up champions. 

2)  Farming gear is not cheap or easy. 

3) Farming Masteries takes forever and not cheap. 

4) There is nothing to just farm good silver.

5) And still no new way of farming books for any champions.

Makes sense!

I don't think Plarium Developers play the game if they did and would have to farm everything like all plays the game would not be like this.its easy when they click a button and everything is maxed out Champion and artifact, and do not understand how boring the game can get farming the over and over again

I really think once any champion hits level 60 should automatically get 12 or 15 points for masteries.  it gets really boring I don't think anyone enjoys running the same dungeon over and over again.

they should really remove mystery shard,XP brew from all dungeon, no one likes spending 12-14 energy to get any brew or mystery shard

Even by summoning champions they should have increased by player level. once you reach 50 or 60 level legendary chance increase

If the game does not change and will be fun. it's easier to quit what the point just a waste of time and money you will NEVER be able to max out more than 10 Champions in a year and spend a lot of money and you will not even enjoy the game

''you will NEVER be able to max out more than 10 Champions in a year''

woah, hold on there. this is simply inaccurate

however i wont give you the ''if ur not patience this game isnt for you'' type of answe,r because i think that answe is pretty underwhelming an not productive

the game is like chess, u gotta find ways to get to your end goal, not only that, but u gotta find ways to do it more efficient, and plan ahead. 
this can only be achieved over time. 

there's plenty of experienced players out there whom u can ask advice for. but in the end its the strategic aspect of the game that is enjoyable, its more certainly not a fast paced game.

a) your goal should be to create a speed farmer. theres a few common/uncommon champions that can do that if u havnt pulled one yet 

2) Farming gear is not cheap or easy. 
a) what gear are we talking about here. and second why should it be easy. that aside, once u get a powerful team, and stack free energy you can do lots of runs in high level dungeons and obtain powerful gear

a) this is like the speed farmer. when i started off i never saw myself speed farming stage 15. but when you get to late mid game, youll have a team that can do it in less than 2 min. then stack energy and let it run to max one champ in a few hours

a) shield stages in campaign, unique artefact sets in dungeon. loads of silver

a) toming a champion can make them from decent to powerful, so naturally its a rare thing to come across, but it drops in cb arena chests so accelling there means getting tomes, so yes thats the way to farm them.

One nothing to do with patience if you have been playing the game more then 6 months you can understand it is lacking in basic farming to max out any champion. and I am not talking from one day to the other more like 4-5 months to max out on champion .it should not take more than 2-3 weeks to max out any champion in anything from masteries or books or even his level.

a) your goal should be to create a speed farmer. theres a few common/uncommon champions that can do that if u havnt pulled one yet

why should this be my goal in the game. I think the point is to enjoy the game. arena, clan boss to farm strong gear and to max their skills with books. ??? who the hell wants to run the campaign over and over again ? and why can't there be a dungeon that will give good exp for the champion to level up fast, this way you can spend energy and time on gearing them out

2) Farming gear is not cheap or easy.

a) what gear are we talking about here. and second why should it be easy. that aside, once u get a powerful team, and stack free energy you can do lots of runs in high level dungeons and obtain powerful gear

Daily free energy is around 260 that is 21 runs that's it. what about everything else leveling up champions, potions, masteries, plus in the runs you will get mystery shard, XP brew which is a waste of energy. plus 80% of the gear drop is crap. what are you talking about? not only that it's hard but not enough energy to run it a lot of times to get something.maybe they add some daily point from the arena or CB even dungeon run that gives point and you can purchase something strong from a shop or something.

a) this is like the speed farmer. when i started off i never saw myself speed farming stage 15. but when you get to late mid game, youll have a team that can do it in less than 2 min. then stack energy and let it run to max one champ in a few hours points and you can purchase good gear

to max out any champion you need 100 Basic scroll - 600 Advance scroll and 700 divine scroll minotaur's labyrinth drop ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) each run cost 14 energy 50 runs will cost you 700 energy even IF 12 divine each drop that's 600 divine scrolls you can even max out one champion with 50 run what are you talking about? what does speed farming have to do with it ??? just a waste of time !.once you hit 60 with your champion should get have 15 points to spend on masteries and that is it.

a) shield stages in campaign, unique artefact sets in dungeon. loads of silver

Really to level any artifact to 16 you need a minimum of 1 mil silver I had 100 shield set:Curing and only got 450k, and yes artifacts in dungeons loads of silver but not if you get only 10-11 of them after spending 300 energy

a) toming a champion can make them from decent to powerful, so naturally its a rare thing to come across, but it drops in cb arena chests so accelling there means getting tomes, so yes thats the way to farm them.

The whole point of the game is to max out the champion and enjoy them in arena and CB and so on, why is it so bad to farm the books, and max out champions from decent to powerful?? i have 40 champions i want to max out, you are telling me that arena chest once a week and CB you can max them out???

You need 950 divine scrolls, not 700.

This is not the first game to be built this kind of way, and those games have good xp farming in campaign with low silver and good silver farming in dungeons with low xp. If they melded the 2, then there would be no point in half of the game

Summoners war has a section of the game called tower of ascension, where you fight 100 levels of increasing difficulty to win skill ups and rare summonings (in this game it would be equivalent to a purple and an orange shard)as prizes. It looks almost exactly like the void dungeon on the roadmap, so my guess would be that is going to be a place to farm those once a month

Summoners war also has an arena shop where you can buy a skill up once a week using arena medals, as well as summons, so an arena shop might be a good thing to introduce to the game, with 1 legendary tome being purchasable a week for about 200 silver medals - 100 gold medals
They should have a dungeon with more than 3 rounds maybe 5-6 and not hard just to level up fast and for silver, 

they should really increase the drop Minotaur's Labyrinth  ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) this is way to low 

Sep 11, 2019, 10:3909/11/19
06/28/19
Can't seem to log in without WiFi... What happened? Only this game. I have good service. Stuck on authentication with 0 movement
Sep 11, 2019, 13:1309/11/19
05/20/19

Dear marius and plarium

Please fix septimus a2 cant be use when automode.. and help to rework help to inc chance his passive skill into 50%... so weak 

And please in my opinion we need legend champ like shamrock maybe better change skill , give him poison debuff or cr8 new champ legend or epic def type with poison debuff 

Thanks plarium
Sep 11, 2019, 14:5709/11/19
Sep 11, 2019, 16:39(edited)
05/31/19

Not true. I just spent an entire day’s worth of energy on a Stage 14 dungeon and not once did I get a Superior potion! So statistically speaking, that debunks your claim. I’m a developer and I know that the output of the RNG can be tweaked to yield better results. How this game implements the RNG on the dungeon rewards and other aspects of the game (like artifact upgrade or shard opening) is just baffling to me, and it seems that you just want to force people to spend money by frustrating them with measly rewards.

OpheliaA1 said:

jkneville2 said:

Of all the things going on in this game,  I have one request today. Please make rising dungeon levels actually feel rewarding. This has been angering me for some time.

I.E. In the dungeon keeps, your rewards for going up levels is completely negligable. You quite often (happens to me ~25% of the time) get 1 lesser potion for doing a Level 95 Keep. While spending double the energy and performing a massive difficulty spike, you get the same rewards as the Level 1 Keep. This is ridiculous to say the least. 

How can you make killing a higher tier boss feel like killing a common trash mob with insanely basic crappy rewards? And This goes for all dungeons. Is their a higher chance to get epic items when raiding higher levels dungeons? Not that I have seen. Half the time it is just 1-2 Green Shards. Thanks. A great reward for a hard fought boss run. I'm sure the response to this is, "If you are feeling frustrated not recieving the materials you need, feel free to purchase the great $200 power up pack!" Again thanks. This will ensure... or should... maybe... that you can upgrade 1-2 heros. "Play our .... I mean Obtain our games finest...  I mean most basic materials at 2000% the cost compared to just buying a decent game outright with full, robust, rewarding gameplay from the start." Be a better gaming company. Make this fun game a good one.

you can only see the benefit of a higher keep dungeon after a considerable amount of runs, not a single run. its total rng, but over many runs it shows the potential of the drops

Sep 11, 2019, 17:2109/11/19
08/14/19
Why can’t I play the game on cellular data now after this latest update?  It will play on WiFi but not on cellular on my mobile phone 
Sep 11, 2019, 19:0309/11/19
09/11/19

If we're talking about feature requests, how about a way to search my vault or roster (or both at once) for champions by name? Or sort them alphabetically? I have 160-200 champions at any given time, and it can be annoying to find which specific Dwarf portrait corresponds to Bulwark, for example. Especially considering the sheer volume of summons I do on a given day. 

And I know it's supposed to be endgame content, but hot damn I'm getting my butt kicked on the first Faction bosses. I mean, I literally do zero net damage when I wipe. And this is with a solid team. It's an enormous difficulty spike between regular stage and boss, which I get, but... just to get beaten that badly with a team that can handle stage 12-13 dungeons on the first boss... super discouraging. I mean, I like the idea of Faction Wars and it seems to be reasonably well executed, but maybe scale down the difficulty for the first bosses, so shlubs like me who only have one legendary (Yannica, the literal worst legendary) can shave off some of the boss's health. Not even kill it, necessarily! Just let me know that there's hope.

And if we're talking about buffing specific heroes: Yannica. Please, for the love of God, make this terrible legendary usable somewhere. Buff her stats, or give her some utility, or give her a different skill, or let her aura affect all heroes, or something. She's been in my vault since I made the mistake of 6*ing her.

That's it for complaints, really. I enjoy the heck out of this game and have spent a nontrivial amount of money on it over the past couple of months. I don't have much negative to say about it. I'd like better RNG, but who wouldn't?
Sep 16, 2019, 12:1709/16/19
09/04/19

Can you tell us what all the primary stats are for each artifacts are?

CirillaAdmin
Sep 16, 2019, 14:2109/16/19
02/27/19

Good day everyone! Thank you for your questions. Will try to sum up and answer the most general ones: 

1. We are going to implement improvements for the Skills used by various champions in the auto-battle mode in one of the closest releases.

2. We are going to be re-balancing champions almost with every new release. And I assure you that Shamrock is also on the list, waiting for his turn.

3. RNG can and should be tough, it works no differently in Dungeons, either. It's all about the laws of probability. If a coin falls heads up seven times in a row, it does not mean that it is going to fall tails up next time for sure. You will get what you have been looking for sooner or later.

4. If you are experiencing issues with the game performance please contact our colleagues from the support team stating as many details as possible so that we could try to detect the reason why this is happening. Thank you.

5. The Vault sorting is coming with one of the nearest releases, as well.

As for Faction Wars, I will say seemingly a trivial thing, but they are designed to be stretched for several months at best and should not be at all easy giving you a nice motivation for developing your champions that otherwise would be sitting in your Vaults all cold and abandoned.

Sep 16, 2019, 17:5309/16/19
09/16/19

3) rng can be tough 

yes but droprate for legendaries seem to have been reduced.

i must have opened well over 250 ancient shards probably 30/40 void and about 6 sacred, and 15 epics but still not a single legendary.

I am at a points where i cannot progres without getting some epic/legendary champions that are any good.

15 epics but somehow it always seem to be the worst epics around, that arent even as good as some of my rares.

i mean crypt witch, drake, hellgazer 2 shamens erinyes wont get me anywhere. 

relic keeper is ok, but would have liked to have gotten him before i had my kael to 60 which can solo 23-3 brutal already

same for the bellower i got today from my void shard, nice pull no complaints there, but would have been nice to haven gotten him sooner.

Sep 16, 2019, 18:5409/16/19
07/11/19
Cirilla said:

Good day everyone! Thank you for your questions. Will try to sum up and answer the most general ones: 

1. We are going to implement improvements for the Skills used by various champions in the auto-battle mode in one of the closest releases.

2. We are going to be re-balancing champions almost with every new release. And I assure you that Shamrock is also on the list, waiting for his turn.

3. RNG can and should be tough, it works no differently in Dungeons, either. It's all about the laws of probability. If a coin falls heads up seven times in a row, it does not mean that it is going to fall tails up next time for sure. You will get what you have been looking for sooner or later.

4. If you are experiencing issues with the game performance please contact our colleagues from the support team stating as many details as possible so that we could try to detect the reason why this is happening. Thank you.

5. The Vault sorting is coming with one of the nearest releases, as well.

As for Faction Wars, I will say seemingly a trivial thing, but they are designed to be stretched for several months at best and should not be at all easy giving you a nice motivation for developing your champions that otherwise would be sitting in your Vaults all cold and abandoned.

and that is EXACTLY why that ridiculous difficulty of faction wars are stupid.. it is not enough to just level up, gear up and use vault heroes because they are in vault because they are not good enough.. to even progress past first boss you NEED to have pretty good heroes and to have them all level 60 and geared up to have even chance to reach second boss.. there is still no use for those trash vault champions.. you failed misserably if you thought differently
Sep 16, 2019, 21:5209/16/19
Sep 16, 2019, 22:00(edited)
07/21/19

I don't know where i can post that but i have seen some strange glitch.

- sometime , when i am sleep , my character still have his sleep animation when he's no sleeping.

- Bug collision? I starter raid against the ice golem and when i was against a troup of random character for some reason , my lizardmen rhazin was running around an ennemy and was still running around this character when the other make their own turn .

Is only a animation bug , when the last round against the ice golem was started , my rhazin was here like no problem and worked fine.

- Glitch resurect?

I was with my basilisk trying to farm some stage and in a battle , he was kill , resurect , was hit again and for some reason was still here with an empty bar and don't do a think like he was death but still here . He's turn meter was also stay empty like is death .

He follow until the end like an undead x)

But i don't know if this think can impact a battle like trying hit something suposing death?

That all :p

EDIT :

Screen of my basilisk undead

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-38-1-1568671028-raid-bug-1.png

I don't have screen my rhazin running around but its maybe rare and the sleep bug is current

Sep 16, 2019, 22:0709/16/19
09/12/19
I'm not able to apply to join a clan because apparently I've reached my application limit, no pending applications. Any advice? 
Sep 17, 2019, 15:2409/17/19
06/17/19
fireblood said:

Hmmph! No compensation despite the admission that they know we have lost alot.

STILL no buff for Sethallia. She NEEDS 3 hits on her A1.

Sep 17, 2019, 15:3009/17/19
06/17/19
Can the bad rating legends be attended to first and see why are they terrible 
CirillaAdmin
Sep 18, 2019, 12:4209/18/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! Please report bugs, loading issues, other in-game problems in our Technical Support section, right here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/747_technical-support/ Our moderators check it regularly and will attend to the reports. Thank you.

SINJOH, hey! Thank you for describing all of these in detail. We are aware of these bugs. They should be fixed in one of our closest updates.

BUTCHO145, if you see this error when trying to submit an application to join a clan it means that their limit of members had already been reached, but it's not been synched yet in the system. Try some other Clan.

We are working on re-balancing a lot of champions. The closest patch of those rebalanced ones will come out very-very soon.

Sep 18, 2019, 14:2109/18/19
Sep 20, 2019, 06:04(edited)
09/04/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! Please report bugs, loading issues, other in-game problems in our Technical Support section, right here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/747_technical-support/ Our moderators check it regularly and will attend to the reports. Thank you.

SINJOH, hey! Thank you for describing all of these in detail. We are aware of these bugs. They should be fixed in one of our closest updates.

BUTCHO145, if you see this error when trying to submit an application to join a clan it means that their limit of members had already been reached, but it's not been synched yet in the system. Try some other Clan.

We are working on re-balancing a lot of champions. The closest patch of those rebalanced ones will come out very-very soon.

The game need some big changes

the game was created a year ago but since then so many new champions that we need to level up and we need books also so many new stages I don't understand why the energy is the same from the first day the game was created? do the developers not see this?

1) you need to double the energy from 130 to 260 it has been the same since the time the game was created,

2) Give more free energy refills from at least 3-4 minimum daily

3) The events make no sense if Plarium wants us to level up champions and it requires 3,000 energy to max out the event there should be at least enough energy or food as rewards to receive all rewards, now with the artifacts event same story you will need a minimum of 10-15 million silver to max out the event and receive all rewards, 1 there is one good way to farm a lot of silver and two there are no rewards in silver to help you get all the rewards.

4) The game needs a dungeon that you can farm at least rare and epic books since its almost impossible to get any good legendary at least we could max out rare and epic champions skills. I thought they would have done it with faction wars. with the bosses all books rest each week after you kill the boss would make a lot of sense but they didn't 

5) They should increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) not only that it takes forever you need a minimum of 4k-5k energy to max out 5 champions this is the way to much and not enough energy. Minotaur's Labyrinth needs higher drops way cant make it from stage 1-5 (5-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 ( 5-25 ) Divine scroll simple.

6) the same thing with positions why can't they make it from stage 1-5 less potion from 5-10 greater position and from 10-15 superior. why is it a mystery we just want to max out a champion not to waste all our energy and might get what we need

7) Arena should give daily rewards like CB it would be a lot more active if it was.

Last, Shard summoning they should really look into this I do not think its fair that someone that start playing yesterday has the same chance of getting a legendary with someone that has been playing for 1 year or 6 months, within every level you get this should increase so once you reach 60 levels the have the maximum chance to get top champion from mystery shards to sacred shards.

Sep 18, 2019, 15:5309/18/19
Sep 18, 2019, 15:55(edited)
06/29/19

Dimera said:

6) the same thing with positions why can't they make it from stage 1-5 less potion from 5-10 greater position and from 10-15 superior. why is it a mystery we just want to max out a champion not to waste all our energy and might get what we need

I highly agree on this one, it is a waste of time and resources to farm e.g. stage 12 or higher and as a result you get silver and 1 lesser potion.

It would be a big improvement, if the reward on lesser potions increase with each stage starting from stage 7, while the chances of obtaining lesser potions should decrease from stage 7 on. This maintans some sort of balance, if we are unlucky to get (only) lesser potions from stage 14 we get at least a way better amount of them (10x maybe).

Although I highly disagree with your last point, mentioning the shards.

This would increase the gap between new players and advanced players even further and as a result the game experience would get more frustrating and the feeling you NEED to pay would also increase which would also result in players jumping off the game or no new players would join, since they know they get smashed from the beginning (e.g. arena 'cause PVP).

Sep 18, 2019, 18:2209/18/19
07/04/19
Dear Plarium Support, I have a huge problem with the champion section. I can't access the champion vault, un/equip or upgrade items, or just slide through my champions without lags or game crashes. I'm running the game on a Huawei p20 lite!! 
Sep 20, 2019, 21:5609/20/19
08/15/19
joseanton said:

Not true. I just spent an entire day’s worth of energy on a Stage 14 dungeon and not once did I get a Superior potion! So statistically speaking, that debunks your claim. I’m a developer and I know that the output of the RNG can be tweaked to yield better results. How this game implements the RNG on the dungeon rewards and other aspects of the game (like artifact upgrade or shard opening) is just baffling to me, and it seems that you just want to force people to spend money by frustrating them with measly rewards.

OpheliaA1 said:

jkneville2 said:

Of all the things going on in this game,  I have one request today. Please make rising dungeon levels actually feel rewarding. This has been angering me for some time.

I.E. In the dungeon keeps, your rewards for going up levels is completely negligable. You quite often (happens to me ~25% of the time) get 1 lesser potion for doing a Level 95 Keep. While spending double the energy and performing a massive difficulty spike, you get the same rewards as the Level 1 Keep. This is ridiculous to say the least. 

How can you make killing a higher tier boss feel like killing a common trash mob with insanely basic crappy rewards? And This goes for all dungeons. Is their a higher chance to get epic items when raiding higher levels dungeons? Not that I have seen. Half the time it is just 1-2 Green Shards. Thanks. A great reward for a hard fought boss run. I'm sure the response to this is, "If you are feeling frustrated not recieving the materials you need, feel free to purchase the great $200 power up pack!" Again thanks. This will ensure... or should... maybe... that you can upgrade 1-2 heros. "Play our .... I mean Obtain our games finest...  I mean most basic materials at 2000% the cost compared to just buying a decent game outright with full, robust, rewarding gameplay from the start." Be a better gaming company. Make this fun game a good one.

you can only see the benefit of a higher keep dungeon after a considerable amount of runs, not a single run. its total rng, but over many runs it shows the potential of the drops

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.