All Categories

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Sep 6, 2019, 22:0409/06/19
01/24/19
If we can have a way to re-arrange hero’s in the champion vault that would be great! It’s hard looking for the right faction hero’s with no good way to sort them in the vault 
Sep 8, 2019, 02:5109/08/19
Sep 8, 2019, 02:51(edited)
05/31/19

If you guys plan on adding the Fear/True Fear debuff to existing player, I highly recommend Ma’Shalled. He needs to be rebalanced anyways (He does not shine ANYWHERE in the game and is pretty much useless), so if any existing player needs this debuff, it would be the Undead/Vampire/Dracula looking dude.

#DeepSea
Sep 8, 2019, 20:4609/08/19
06/30/19

I like the new update, but ...

Only the organisation of the champs seems to me very uncomfortable. For the fraction war we need much more champs. 

It would be good to see more than just the picture of a champ in the void "Chamionhöhle". 

Now I have to look, which fraction is open, then I go to the Index and search for the champs I own of this fraction. Then I try to find them in the void. 

And it would be good to see which champ is armed or not. 

And it would be good if the champs get numbers. Saurus #1, Saurus #2, Saurus #3 for example. So I could give them different equipment. At the moment I try to mark them with pink stars, but that will not work in the future, when all are full leveled.

so far - good work - I like to play it 

Sep 9, 2019, 10:1909/09/19
04/10/19

I'm still having issues with Multi-Battle on iOS and Android

I select 4 champions but only get either 2 or 1 battling
Sep 9, 2019, 10:3309/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 12:35(edited)
09/04/19

let me get this straight. Plarium thinks it's easy to level 5 champions to level 60 for all 12 factions that's 60 champions plus to max out there masteries and on top of that farm a lot of gear for all of them upgrade the gear to 16 level that will cost a minimum of 1 mil silver for each artifact. plus all the books that you will need to max them out, And let's not forget to ascend them to 6 star

However, 

1) There is no fast way to level up champions. 

2)  Farming gear is not cheap or easy. 

3) Farming Masteries takes forever and not cheap. 

4) There is nothing to just farm good silver.

5) And still no new way of farming books for any champions.

Makes sense!

I don't think Plarium Developers play the game if they did and would have to farm everything like all plays the game would not be like this.its easy when they click a button and everything is maxed out Champion and artifact, and do not understand how boring the game can get farming the over and over again

I really think once any champion hits level 60 should automatically get 12 or 15 points for masteries.  it gets really boring I don't think anyone enjoys running the same dungeon over and over again.

they should really remove mystery shard,XP brew from all dungeon, no one likes spending 12-14 energy to get any brew or mystery shard

Even by summoning champions they should have increased by player level. once you reach 50 or 60 level legendary chance increase

If the game does not change and will be fun. it's easier to quit what the point just a waste of time and money you will NEVER be able to max out more than 10 Champions in a year and spend a lot of money and you will not even enjoy the game

Sep 9, 2019, 10:5209/09/19
07/23/19

Nomad 1 said:

Same by me. First Boss is way too hard, not newb friendly at all. Dark elves team with Lvl 60 Kael nuker, 3x 50s and 1 Lvl 40 failed hard. Fear,  aggro pull, op healer/buffer etc. wtf? 

Are you fkn serious?? There aren't only players out there having 40+ Lvl 60s, there are beginners and f2p folks, too. So people who need the blue books can't achieve them...well done. 

In addition it's not cool that everything has to be payed with silver, plus having bad chances in general regarding summons or improvements. 

It's a hell of a grind to get just ONE useful 60. Leveling, stars, abilities, attacks, armor... 

Nowadays we need many different teams, especially for the new unbalanced fraction crap...again not cool, considering the work for just 1 Lvl 60.

You should do really better. Not only spamming content and "hot" (greedy) deals over and over, but remove the known bugs and balance heroes quick AND make this whole thing more player friendly. Everytime you make excuses, about bugs, which aren't compensated every time. And about the hard grind you mention it was genre like. Show me one game that is as frustrating as yours, only one. 

By the way, implementing new heroes just to nerf them hard in the next patch is disgusting and a punch in the face of every player who grinded them. Happened with Painkeeper and Steel Bowyer.

To summon things up, if you don't consider changing some things asap, I guess many players will leave very soon, spending their money in games where the community feedback will be heard. 

PS: How long do you work on pc version? When was it announced...3-4 months ago for sure. 
I totally agree
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:3509/09/19
03/11/19

neophytospapa said:

let me get this straight. Plarium thinks it's easy to level 5 champions for all 12 factions that's 60 champions plus to max out there masteries and on top of that farm a lot of gear for all of them upgrade the gear to 16 level that will cost a minimum of 1 mil silver for each artifact. plus all the books that you will need to max them out, And let's not forget to ascend them to 6 star

However, 

2)  Farming gear is not cheap or easy. 

Makes sense!

I don't think Plarium Developers play the game if they did and would have to farm everything like all plays the game would not be like this.its easy when they click a button and everything is maxed out Champion and artifact, and do not understand how boring the game can get farming the over and over again

I really think once any champion hits level 60 should automatically get 12 or 15 points for masteries.  it gets really boring I don't think anyone enjoys running the same dungeon over and over again.

they should really remove mystery shard,XP brew from all dungeon, no one likes spending 12-14 energy to get any brew or mystery shard

Even by summoning champions they should have increased by player level. once you reach 50 or 60 level legendary chance increase

If the game does not change and will be fun. it's easier to quit what the point just a waste of time and money you will NEVER be able to max out more than 10 Champions in a year and spend a lot of money and you will not even enjoy the game

''you will NEVER be able to max out more than 10 Champions in a year''

woah, hold on there. this is simply inaccurate

however i wont give you the ''if ur not patience this game isnt for you'' type of answe,r because i think that answe is pretty underwhelming an not productive

the game is like chess, u gotta find ways to get to your end goal, not only that, but u gotta find ways to do it more efficient, and plan ahead. 
this can only be achieved over time. 

there's plenty of experienced players out there whom u can ask advice for. but in the end its the strategic aspect of the game that is enjoyable, its more certainly not a fast paced game.

a) your goal should be to create a speed farmer. theres a few common/uncommon champions that can do that if u havnt pulled one yet 

2) Farming gear is not cheap or easy. 
a) what gear are we talking about here. and second why should it be easy. that aside, once u get a powerful team, and stack free energy you can do lots of runs in high level dungeons and obtain powerful gear

a) this is like the speed farmer. when i started off i never saw myself speed farming stage 15. but when you get to late mid game, youll have a team that can do it in less than 2 min. then stack energy and let it run to max one champ in a few hours

a) shield stages in campaign, unique artefact sets in dungeon. loads of silver

a) toming a champion can make them from decent to powerful, so naturally its a rare thing to come across, but it drops in cb arena chests so accelling there means getting tomes, so yes thats the way to farm them.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:3709/09/19
03/11/19

luntisgameclips said:

I'm still having issues with Multi-Battle on iOS and Android

I select 4 champions but only get either 2 or 1 battling

hi do u still have this issue?

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:4209/09/19
03/11/19

EdgeofEternity said:

Please un-nerf warmaster and giant slayer procs immediately! I am losing 4m damage per key since these nerfs have been introduced!

wm/gs hasnt been affected

it might have been the affinity of the clanboss which affected the dmg drop
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:4509/09/19
03/11/19

Manyra said:

I like the new update, but ...

Only the organisation of the champs seems to me very uncomfortable. For the fraction war we need much more champs. 

It would be good to see more than just the picture of a champ in the void "Chamionhöhle". 

Now I have to look, which fraction is open, then I go to the Index and search for the champs I own of this fraction. Then I try to find them in the void. 

And it would be good to see which champ is armed or not. 

And it would be good if the champs get numbers. Saurus #1, Saurus #2, Saurus #3 for example. So I could give them different equipment. At the moment I try to mark them with pink stars, but that will not work in the future, when all are full leveled.

so far - good work - I like to play it 

''And it would be good if the champs get numbers. Saurus #1, Saurus #2, Saurus #3 for example. So I could give them different equipment. At the moment I try to mark them with pink stars, but that will not work in the future, when all are full leveled.''

i personally dont go for the ''using the starts to number the champions'' since ur missing out on a lot of stats

what i do is go by their champion power, pick champion see the power then i know which one it is.
yes it a bit tedious , but works out better in terms of getting the most out of the champions

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:4809/09/19
03/11/19
Bore said:

If we can have a way to re-arrange hero’s in the champion vault that would be great! It’s hard looking for the right faction hero’s with no good way to sort them in the vault 
vault/ and the champion sorting system is something thats being looked at for sure. although they added sort by factions theres still alot of work to be done there for QoL
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:5009/09/19
03/11/19
MissBetsyJay said:

The faction wars highlight one of the worst parts of this game: the high cost of silver to change equipment between units. It shouldn't cost me a million in silver to remove equipment from one b level team that I only use once a week when it's that faction's turn for faction wars so I can equipment another b level temp team. I should be able to swap their equipment to use them when needed and then put them back in the vault until next week, but since you all require lots of silver for EVERYTHING and give so little of it, I'm always broke even though I play the he11 out of this game. 

Please consider either dropping the cost of silver to equipment artifacts (which is stupid in concept to begin with) or make a dungeon just for silver hoarding.

if you can swap gear whenever you wanted, what point is it to grind for more gear. its a slow and steady game. over a long period of time you'll eventually have them geared like u have your main champs geared
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:5209/09/19
03/11/19
jkneville2 said:

Of all the things going on in this game,  I have one request today. Please make rising dungeon levels actually feel rewarding. This has been angering me for some time.

I.E. In the dungeon keeps, your rewards for going up levels is completely negligable. You quite often (happens to me ~25% of the time) get 1 lesser potion for doing a Level 95 Keep. While spending double the energy and performing a massive difficulty spike, you get the same rewards as the Level 1 Keep. This is ridiculous to say the least. 

How can you make killing a higher tier boss feel like killing a common trash mob with insanely basic crappy rewards? And This goes for all dungeons. Is their a higher chance to get epic items when raiding higher levels dungeons? Not that I have seen. Half the time it is just 1-2 Green Shards. Thanks. A great reward for a hard fought boss run. I'm sure the response to this is, "If you are feeling frustrated not recieving the materials you need, feel free to purchase the great $200 power up pack!" Again thanks. This will ensure... or should... maybe... that you can upgrade 1-2 heros. "Play our .... I mean Obtain our games finest...  I mean most basic materials at 2000% the cost compared to just buying a decent game outright with full, robust, rewarding gameplay from the start." Be a better gaming company. Make this fun game a good one.

you can only see the benefit of a higher keep dungeon after a considerable amount of runs, not a single run. its total rng, but over many runs it shows the potential of the drops
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 12:5909/09/19
03/11/19

J10rok said:

I work in Iraq, after this last update none of my devices will load the game. My login calendar is now lost.

yahele, are u still having this issue?

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:0109/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 13:02(edited)
03/11/19

mikemorsing said:

ALL Legendaries should have an aura skill.  No excuse for them not to.

Fix Septimus a2

Also, why does Septimus aura give only gice 23% ATK increase when Royal Guard gives 35% ATK ?

remember, aura is like a gear stat, it increases atk based on the base attack added to the total

however, an in-fight attack buff is a buff to the total attack, so that is more important than an aura.

as for your concern, of ''why dont all legendaries have auras'' its simple, for balance reasons, yes legendaries need to be powerful, but there's a pointo fo balance that must be kept

but even then ''ALL Legendaries should have an aura skill.'' is not taking into account what they have
if they dont have an aura that means they have something significant within their kit that makes up for it
or that u must find that boost from another champ, 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:0409/09/19
03/11/19

Joe said:

I get a error saying im out of storage space and have 1.9gigs left. All happened after the patch. I have to keep uninstalling the game and then reinstall it every time i close it out. 

that might be to low of space to run the game, but not only the game, also your other applications and background applications

what device/os are your running?

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:0509/09/19
03/11/19

joseanton said:

I’m getting lags when playing the dungeons and clan boss. I’ll attack the enemy and then it will freeze for a second and then it will continue. Anyone else experiencing the same thing after the update?

what device/os are you running

OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:0609/09/19
03/11/19

Shadsbaby said:

Elves. Didn't get far.... Barbarians I had a max rare and a high level epic and others..... Dust at the feet of a wicked red champ and flying axe.... Who taught him Dr stranges magick.
poetic. +1
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:0909/09/19
03/11/19
Rampag3Kill3r said:

Now that you’ve added faction wars we really need more space to store champions. I opened a ticket about this weeks ago and didn’t even get a response. Not having room to store champions has been my biggest source of frustration in this game. I’m constantly forced to feed rares to my other champions to make room. 

thanks for bringing that up. ill put this forward
OpheliaA1Moderator
Sep 9, 2019, 13:1009/09/19
03/11/19
Shadsbaby said:

OK. So had a run with the lizards and knights rev....

The way you guys keep introducing stuff, that come tell allows any new player to come in and be competitive is astounding.

Any level, any amount of cash, any drop or summon, you've got it right. Focus on one or focus on many, its all the same, but those of us committed get to keep our edge through masteries, but new players are never left behind. 

That i have the glicth, that relog/support boots me when ever i move champs from my vault, is sending me insane, but I'll live with it, and I know no-one knows how to fix it or what is causing it....... Is a pain 8 will live with, for a completely personalised customisable game that doesn't leave anyone behind, ever.

But grind...... You will grind..... Maybe multi battle in the potion dungeons sooner or later hey.... 

Love 1.11    faction wars is hard core. 

love this dude <3
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.