All Categories

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (03.09.2019) Update 1.11 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Sep 3, 2019, 21:3509/03/19
03/04/19

Nice addition to the game, liking it so far.

MadCo0kie said:

It does feel like faction crypts run really really slow

I had this too till I noticed it wasn't running at x2 speed.

Sep 3, 2019, 21:4609/03/19
05/13/19

Great Job Plarium :-)

The Update looks stunning. Now we HAVE to invest into the tons of rares and epics in the Vault in order to progress in the fraction wars. That will make the game way more enjoyable since there is now another pve option to gear and level up for. And maybe we stumble over some very interesting champs that have been overlooked due to not being part of the meta.

As well, the item-upgrade changes are really good as well. Keep up the good work! :-)
Sep 3, 2019, 22:1709/03/19
08/26/19
Hi, I can't open game after this update due to lack of memory im storage system. I have morę than 2 GB free... What happend to my daily and monthly quests?
Sep 3, 2019, 23:4709/03/19
01/29/19

OK. So had a run with the lizards and knights rev....

The way you guys keep introducing stuff, that come tell allows any new player to come in and be competitive is astounding.

Any level, any amount of cash, any drop or summon, you've got it right. Focus on one or focus on many, its all the same, but those of us committed get to keep our edge through masteries, but new players are never left behind. 

That i have the glicth, that relog/support boots me when ever i move champs from my vault, is sending me insane, but I'll live with it, and I know no-one knows how to fix it or what is causing it....... Is a pain 8 will live with, for a completely personalised customisable game that doesn't leave anyone behind, ever.

But grind...... You will grind..... Maybe multi battle in the potion dungeons sooner or later hey.... 

Love 1.11    faction wars is hard core. 

Sep 4, 2019, 00:3709/04/19

Now that you’ve added faction wars we really need more space to store champions. I opened a ticket about this weeks ago and didn’t even get a response. Not having room to store champions has been my biggest source of frustration in this game. I’m constantly forced to feed rares to my other champions to make room. 

Sep 4, 2019, 00:5809/04/19
04/04/19

Loving the new update! First off, the artwork that you guys put into the game is amazing! I love how the crypts look, and I love the spirits walking around. Such great attention to detail. This really makes me want to see all of this epicness on my PC with full graphics. Is there a small chance we could get an ETA on that? 

Also, the new features to upgrading artifacts is a nice improvement. I'm digging the way you set up Faction Wars too! Great system. It's really nice to now be able to place value on our other cool epics and legendaries that are sitting in the vaults. Keep up the good work, guys!
Sep 4, 2019, 01:0509/04/19
01/29/19
Elves. Didn't get far.... Barbarians I had a max rare and a high level epic and others..... Dust at the feet of a wicked red champ and flying axe.... Who taught him Dr stranges magick.
Sep 4, 2019, 01:0809/04/19
05/31/19
I’m getting lags when playing the dungeons and clan boss. I’ll attack the enemy and then it will freeze for a second and then it will continue. Anyone else experiencing the same thing after the update?
Sep 4, 2019, 01:3209/04/19
04/07/18
Great new features.  For the person complaining about Lizardmen being first, there is a legendary fusion for them which is why, I suspect they got the first bow.  Terrific complexity add for the game.  I am going to be busy for soooo long.  Just great.
Sep 4, 2019, 03:2909/04/19
08/20/19

I get a error saying im out of storage space and have 1.9gigs left. All happened after the patch. I have to keep uninstalling the game and then reinstall it every time i close it out. 

Sep 4, 2019, 12:5509/04/19
04/12/19
Only suggestion I would have is being able to organize by faction in the vault. I have been saving champs for this update but it’s near impossible to remember all their factions 
CirillaAdmin
Sep 4, 2019, 13:5509/04/19
02/27/19

Hello all! Thank you all so much for your nice feedback about the new patch. It's immense pleasure for us to make you happy :) 

I will try to answer the most popular questions from here:

1) Aina's Aura Skill is supposed to be for ACC in Crypts. We will fix this.

2) The desktop version of the game is scheduled for release in the nearest future.

3) We are doing our best to fix the error with insufficient memory that is relevant for some devices as soon as possible. We are also collecting the data about other loading issues and are working on eliminating those.

4) We are going to increase the number of slots for storing champions soon. We will also discuss the sorting option for the Vault with our game designers.

5) If you have questions about the work of Glyphs or the FW mechanics, please feel free to join our Discord community and discuss them there https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

Sep 4, 2019, 16:2009/04/19
03/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! Thank you all so much for your nice feedback about the new patch. It's immense pleasure for us to make you happy :) 

I will try to answer the most popular questions from here:

1) Aina's Aura Skill is supposed to be for ACC in Crypts. We will fix this.

2) The desktop version of the game is scheduled for release in the nearest future.

3) We are doing our best to fix the error with insufficient memory that is relevant for some devices as soon as possible. We are also collecting the data about other loading issues and are working on eliminating those.

4) We are going to increase the number of slots for storing champions soon. We will also discuss the sorting option for the Vault with our game designers.

5) If you have questions about the work of Glyphs or the FW mechanics, please feel free to join our Discord community and discuss them there https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

1. Hope you can fix the problem. I can't log in since the last updated. Always get error message "server connection failed". Tried re-install games 3x and still got same problem. Alaways stuck at loading screen after download 1.11 updated. Today is last chances to completed event and tournament. Because of this error i don't have choices except skipped the event. 

2. Can we transfer account from android to PC version without losing any progress ? now i'm playing this games with Nox emulator on PC. When PC version release i wanna switch to PC version but I don't wanna restarting over from zero again. If possible i wanna transfer all my game progress from current account to PC version. 
Sep 4, 2019, 16:3409/04/19
05/23/19

ALL Legendaries should have an aura skill.  No excuse for them not to.

Fix Septimus a2

Also, why does Septimus aura give only gice 23% ATK increase when Royal Guard gives 35% ATK ?
Sep 4, 2019, 18:3109/04/19
09/04/19

I work in Iraq, after this last update none of my devices will load the game. My login calendar is now lost.

CirillaAdmin
Sep 5, 2019, 13:1609/05/19
02/27/19

Hello! Guys, we are working on fixing the loading issues, sorry you still have them :( While waiting for a fix, please consider using an emulator on a PC: https://nox-app-player.en.softonic.com/ And we will very soon launch the game on our desktop application, too. Yes, you will be able to keep playing with your account in the PC version provided that the account has been connected to Plarium ID.

Sep 5, 2019, 16:0909/05/19
04/05/19

As mentioned by others, I've found my CB damage on NM to have gone down about 2 million damage per key, and folks in my clan are also reporting this. Is it because of changes made to warmaster and giant killer?

That's quite a heavy loss after working so hard to build up my team's damage, and it's offsetting the otherwise enjoyable additions to this update.

However, I would add that I really like the artifact upgrade to a certain level feature, and it's nice having the faction wars open.
Sep 6, 2019, 01:3809/06/19
09/05/19

joseanton said:

Is there a way to know what the “maximum value obtainable via Enchantment” is? Like for HP substat, what is the maximum HP bonus one can get from using glyphs?

This is much needed.  I can't tell if I'm wasting  by using low level glyphs them on an accessory, and thereby exhausting the accessory's ability to enhanced.  I like that it indicates what this glyph can deliver, but what's the max for the object?

= = = = = =

robbieedelman said:

Only suggestion I would have is being able to organize by faction in the vault. I have been saving champs for this update but it’s near impossible to remember all their factions 

Again, a good suggestion, as this filter-sort ability now exists for the Champion collection, why  not for the vault?

Sep 6, 2019, 16:1709/06/19
07/01/19

Of all the things going on in this game,  I have one request today. Please make rising dungeon levels actually feel rewarding. This has been angering me for some time.

I.E. In the dungeon keeps, your rewards for going up levels is completely negligable. You quite often (happens to me ~25% of the time) get 1 lesser potion for doing a Level 95 Keep. While spending double the energy and performing a massive difficulty spike, you get the same rewards as the Level 1 Keep. This is ridiculous to say the least. 

How can you make killing a higher tier boss feel like killing a common trash mob with insanely basic crappy rewards? And This goes for all dungeons. Is their a higher chance to get epic items when raiding higher levels dungeons? Not that I have seen. Half the time it is just 1-2 Green Shards. Thanks. A great reward for a hard fought boss run. I'm sure the response to this is, "If you are feeling frustrated not recieving the materials you need, feel free to purchase the great $200 power up pack!" Again thanks. This will ensure... or should... maybe... that you can upgrade 1-2 heros. "Play our .... I mean Obtain our games finest...  I mean most basic materials at 2000% the cost compared to just buying a decent game outright with full, robust, rewarding gameplay from the start." Be a better gaming company. Make this fun game a good one.

Sep 6, 2019, 20:0109/06/19
04/05/19

The faction wars highlight one of the worst parts of this game: the high cost of silver to change equipment between units. It shouldn't cost me a million in silver to remove equipment from one b level team that I only use once a week when it's that faction's turn for faction wars so I can equipment another b level temp team. I should be able to swap their equipment to use them when needed and then put them back in the vault until next week, but since you all require lots of silver for EVERYTHING and give so little of it, I'm always broke even though I play the he11 out of this game. 

Please consider either dropping the cost of silver to equipment artifacts (which is stupid in concept to begin with) or make a dungeon just for silver hoarding.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.