(Patch Notes) (08.08.2019) Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Aug 9, 2019, 04:2408/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 04:38(edited)
05/13/19

AscendantGod said:

revilo69 said:

I have to apologize. I adjust Tomb Lords eqipment to high crit quote and now he is stronger than before... 

He is still trash.  He *seemed* like a champion built for arena.  Instead, they changed him into a champion that is merely ok for clan boss.  And even then, you have to waste a bunch of legendary tomes on him just to make him on par with someone like Aothar as far as poisons. 

And his att and def down are too unreliable to use as your primary att and def down.  So, they didn't fix Tomb Lord, they only changed him to make him worthless in a different way.

I also wish, that Plarium didn't change that the atk2 hits always critical and yes, Tomb Lord is no Rochard, Martyr or Rae, but I tested him in arena (Gold IV) with a matching team (Psylar, Kymar and Altan) and in all dungeons and he does a good job. Boost his speed, acc and crit quote and you will see.

And his atk3 is still unique and very useful in arena! 
Aug 9, 2019, 06:1308/09/19
03/29/19
I believe that the changes made to the auto campaign feature should have still allowed you to select the main. Champs that you could use with out being interchanged with the queues one taking the spot when it reaches max level. Most of the early game campaign requires 2 champs to complete. It makes farming higher levels for exp. Almost Impossible to use with the auto feature. 
Aug 9, 2019, 06:2908/09/19

There is a bug in mine game.

I play with 4 hero's in a game and i see 3 hero's fighting. 

I lost many energie 

Aug 9, 2019, 06:4308/09/19
06/19/19

The epic Tyrell is several times better than the legendary Tomb Master.  revilo69 said:

AscendantGod said:

revilo69 said:

I have to apologize. I adjust Tomb Lords eqipment to high crit quote and now he is stronger than before... 

He is still trash.  He *seemed* like a champion built for arena.  Instead, they changed him into a champion that is merely ok for clan boss.  And even then, you have to waste a bunch of legendary tomes on him just to make him on par with someone like Aothar as far as poisons. 

And his att and def down are too unreliable to use as your primary att and def down.  So, they didn't fix Tomb Lord, they only changed him to make him worthless in a different way.

I also wish, that Plarium didn't change that the atk2 hits always critical and yes, Tomb Lord is no Rochard, Martyr or Rae, but I tested him in arena (Gold IV) with a matching team (Psylar, Kymar and Altan) and in all dungeons and he does a good job. Boost his speed, acc and crit quote and you will see.

Aug 9, 2019, 06:5008/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 06:51(edited)
04/13/19

Apk fail.  Pliz 1.10.0

Ребята файл апк незагружен ни где уже сутки мы не можем играть имейте совесть. Апк дайте

Aug 9, 2019, 07:0708/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 07:08(edited)
08/07/19

Astralith could have been a lot better, only adding a change on aura.....

speed aura is nice but.... why not on all battles? i think Astralith could be nice on Clan boss with speed aura too.....

she has speed aura in arena but there is no reason to use her instead of a gorgorab 

Aug 9, 2019, 08:5008/09/19
07/09/19
the bugfix for Hakkorhn kinda ruined him as a champion. im all for fixing bugs but in this particular case he went from a "meh/average" legendary to being awfully close to vault tier. previously one of his only uses were arena n now he isnt even particularly good there and the self inflicted damage does too much damage to himself compared to others as its still reduced by their defence stats. its a very unique ability which i really love but his kit overall just became very underpowered.
Aug 9, 2019, 08:5708/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 09:00(edited)
05/13/19
odarnlsmail said:

The epic Tyrell is several times better than the legendary Tomb Master.  revilo69 said:

AscendantGod said:

revilo69 said:

I don‘t know how good Tyrel is, because he is always dead before he could make his first move against my arena team including Tomb Lord... ;-)
Aug 9, 2019, 10:2208/09/19
06/07/19

I really hope you'll strengthen the steel Bowyer again in the next patch. Cooldown should be set to 5 instead of 7 without books. It still wouldn't equalize the loss of her power against a CBS which originally was the reason I pumped into her. Also, some free books would help a little bit.

Thanks
Aug 9, 2019, 11:1008/09/19
05/14/19
Raglin's A3 is bugged, revive doesn't work across rounds.
Aug 9, 2019, 12:3708/09/19
03/25/19

It took me days to get Steel Bowyer to max lvl. 60. I spend hours and hours with the minotaurus to give her giant slayer... 

And now? She's dealing 2.5kk instead of 5.5kk dmg at hard cb... 

Thank you for wasting time. 

This nerf was to much on her. 

Aug 9, 2019, 13:1908/09/19
05/31/19

I know that you also nerf’d more champions than what you announced. My Kael and Hordin just decreased 2000 in terms of Power, and my Arena team that originally had 96k in total power is now just 92k.

Also, your Steel Bowyer nerf is as unfair and ridiculous as your Foli fusion event.

Aug 9, 2019, 13:3108/09/19
Utzsh said:

It took me days to get Steel Bowyer to max lvl. 60. I spend hours and hours with the minotaurus to give her giant slayer... 

Dude. It's not going to happen. Plus that announced the nerf almost a month ago telling you not to invest anything in her. I doubt you got her to 60 before the announcement... The books are a different issue. 
Aug 9, 2019, 15:2008/09/19
08/05/19
I agree with everyone else about Steel Bowyer.  Pretty much made her worthless against CB, which is all she was good at.  Maybe when fully skilled she would still be competitive, but who is going to waste 18 tomes on her just for CB.  Increasing her cool down was just an extra kick in the nuts as well.  May have been reasonable if the adjustment was from 3 down to two hits, or even taking it down to one but reducing the cool down, not increasing.  Looks like I have another champion to sacrifice now to rank up others.  For a person that does not spend a lot on this game, this was the main person I could count on to do decent damage that didn't have poison debuffs to help contribute to killing bosses for the clan.  Not anymore.   smh.
Aug 9, 2019, 17:0908/09/19
07/09/19

I don't think it's right that you decrease the ability of a champion without some kind of compensation. Players have time and money invested in building these champion and and now they don't do what they were built to do.

I also think that they should have a way to get the ranking chickens in a reward forms like the artifact drops. 

Aug 9, 2019, 17:1408/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 17:15(edited)
04/13/19

Апк залейте куда нибудь не можем играть 

Apk plz 1.10.0
Aug 9, 2019, 19:4808/09/19
03/24/19

Absoolote said:

Kinda wondering why my queen Eva and norog have dropped over 2k power and yet I cant find anything in this update as why my champs would lose such a large amount of power since this updated released 

Same thing with Bellanor, 2,5 k power droped and i only noticed his a3 skills deleveled. Lost a tome there. 

What am i going to do with Steel Bowyer 6stared, almost maxed skill full 16 items and maxed masteries. 

TO simplify to u, i could 6star another char, max its masteries etc etc

I see lots of People leaving this game 

I believe kail is gonna nurfed too because he can deal same amounts of dmg on cb right? 

Aug 9, 2019, 21:3908/09/19
05/27/19
Only allowing us to use max level characters as leaders in multi battle is absurd... I multibattle for gear sometimes and so I do it on brutal levels and I don’t have beefy enough characters that they can solo those levels. Please reverse this change. It sucks.
Aug 9, 2019, 21:5408/09/19
03/09/19
Can we get some clarification on the four new Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss Chests? The highest tier Nightmare chest was "Ultimate", but Ultimate is not listed as one of the four Ultra chests. Are all four of those chests a higher tier than the Ultimate?
Aug 9, 2019, 22:4408/09/19
03/25/19
JoeJoeBinks said:

Utzsh said:

Dude. It's not going to happen. Plus that announced the nerf almost a month ago telling you not to invest anything in her. I doubt you got her to 60 before the announcement... The books are a different issue. 
So... Maxing her was my fault if there was an announcement. Did not saw it..