All Categories

(Patch Notes) (08.08.2019) Update 1.10 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (08.08.2019) Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Aug 8, 2019, 22:3108/08/19
Were artifacts rebalanced as well? Were there more champs rebalanced than those on the list? My power level dropped 10k+ since the update.
Aug 8, 2019, 22:3308/08/19
Çelik okçu çok kötü olmuş . Eskiden daha iyidi. Büyük oyun becerisini mahvetmişsiniz.  3 vuruş 1 vuruşa inmiş hadi o neyse , ama soğumasını 7 tura çıkarmak hiç mantıklı değil. 
Aug 8, 2019, 22:4408/08/19
Aug 9, 2019, 00:18(edited)
06/21/19

Natsu said:

Joshua Swan said:

TL;DR Steel Bowyer Nerf = way too far. Overboard.

Bowyer neft has been announced for a long time.  She is still fine for mid-spider and dungeons, she was meant to be a scaled down version of Royal Guard, which she is now.  I actually didn't level her until the nerf came out and the fact that they upped the modifier made her able to use warmaster so I think outside CB she's actually very god, and x3- > x1 + 3x modifier = same damage outside CB.  PK was complained about and a lot of high level people still use her.  

The "announcement" wasn't a true announcement. I've been a F2P player going strong for 6ish weeks now, and i've gone over the in-game announcements, and i've looked for anything formal outside of the forums. I haven't found anything. (maybe i missed it? if so do you mind linking it?). However I don't believe a forum post qualifies as announcing the nerf. Also, prior to the nerf, many players had already put a lot of resources in. 

Also,

"

Unfortunately, we noticed a number of issues with her performance recently. Steel Bowyer was always meant to be a powerful Rare Champion, however, when it comes to Clan Boss, she is outperforming too many Epic and Legendary Champions that should be performing the same role as her. This is not something that she was intended to do despite the initial goal when she was being created.

As such, we will be adjusting her damage output as soon as we are able. While we will do our best to keep her a viable Champion, she will not be able to pull of things she can right now with the Clan Boss.

"

stated above, it's said she was supposed to be a "powerful" rare champion. in her current state, she is not at all powerful. out classed by many in rare, and as stated before even by outlaw monk in uncommon rarity in CB. 

In short, They took a Champ that was OP in clan boss, said they needed to "rebalance", and instead balancing, and "...keeping her a viable champion..." , made her a not-at-all powerful, or  "still fine" champion.

Aug 8, 2019, 22:5608/08/19
04/27/19
So glad to see tomb lord getting some adjustments, he's my only legendary and so far he's been absolute garbage.
Aug 8, 2019, 23:0008/08/19
I had 8 green shards before the update and none after.  Not that big of a deal, just providing a bug report.
Aug 8, 2019, 23:0908/08/19
03/18/19

So still no Black Knight? his kit makes no sense, had a self heal that keeps him fairly full, yet an a3 that hit worse than a 2star lvl 20 when full health. How could any designer think his kit makes sense? He's worse than my average rares without question. Definitely not legendary!

Aug 8, 2019, 23:1408/08/19
07/03/19

christianvacafit said:

Has anyone noticed that the void shards have the same exact same drop rates for epics as ancient shards now....they should do an immediate fix for that. Aren’t Void shards more rare then ancient??
They're more rare but I remind you that the drop rates for epic and legendary's from voids were lower before than now, meaning they already got buffed. I don't think they're going to buff them again, at least not anytime soon.

Aug 8, 2019, 23:2808/08/19
10/13/18

Tony Guggino said:

That Bowyer nerf...

Planarium: We're nerfing her

Community: WTF WE INVESTED SO MANY NON REFUNDABLE RESOURCES INTO HER!

Planarium: *waits until the thread stops being spammed with rage*

Planarium: OK We did it anyway. We totally warned you though so it's ok :D

Meanwhile Norog is still my only lego and his only reason to exist is for Magic Keep...and that's only until I level the uncommon and rares that are better than him for this.

I'd be much more angry if we didn't just get a bunch of free stuff from the maintenance and update freebies haha. 
Norog's only use is to counter certain very powerful buffers in arena, which he's really good at. Sadly once he uses his a2 he has nothing else to offer other than dying to boost the rest of my team through their masteries lol

Aug 9, 2019, 00:0708/09/19
06/05/19
Why did my heros lose power? I dont see anything about it in the update notes
Aug 9, 2019, 00:3308/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 00:40(edited)
05/25/19

MadCo0kie said:

Wow, that list of champion adjustments is longer than expected!

One small thing: you forgot to strike through the original text for Vergis' Pierce ability.

Dracomorph boost sounds awesome - wish I'd have one for CB now.

In regards to the Steel Bowyer changes - it would be great if someone having maxed her could test how she performs now to get an idea of how much this has affected her and whether she is still viable or not.

Steel Bowyer was one of my primary attackers and the day prior to the update I finally got her A3 down to a 4 turn cool down. when Big Game was firing 3 shots, each shot was between 44k and 95k in damage. now you wait 5 to 7 turns to deal one shot at 44k to 95k effectively making her worthless in any battles.  

Where do I go to get a refund on the books and money spent on books used improving this character? 

Aug 9, 2019, 01:0908/09/19
08/20/18

JoeJoeBinks said:

Lord champfort anyone? Where's his love? 
yea ima use mine for food, hes just that bad !

Aug 9, 2019, 01:3608/09/19
07/16/19

There is a lot of salt and anger in the threads, mostly justified. While compensation for Steel Bowyer would be appreciated, most players would probably be happy enough with regular responses from the community managers, and any form of communication with the devs. A huge problem that Plarium has had has been with their communication with the players. Just more regular updates and proof that the complaints are being listened to will go a long way with the community.

Also if I summon Master Butcher, will I be able to build him, or is he going to be nerfed for being too good for a rare?
Aug 9, 2019, 01:4908/09/19
04/05/19
AscendantGod said:

Oh, and just fyi for those who don't know, they nerfed the drops on clan bosses.  I downed NM with top tier chest today, all to get rare tomes!!!  Who the hell is going to need rare tomes when downing NM?!
Ultimate chests have been dropping rare tombs since uh...forever?
Aug 9, 2019, 02:0008/09/19
04/05/19

Joshua Swan said:

Natsu said:

Stuff

In short, They took a Champ that was OP in clan boss, said they needed to "rebalance", and instead balancing, and "...keeping her a viable champion..." , made her a not-at-all powerful, or  "still fine" champion.

There was I believe an in game news that has expired, there were multiple topics on the forums, and there was this on the RSL discord 

I'm not sure how much else they could have done I mean it was in the discord, the forums, people talking about it in general.  Yeah she's not like she was in CB she's a rare version of Royal guard but they upped her modifiers and if I run them side by side with similar gear they do pretty much the same damage on mid spider, the mobs in dungeons ect plus you can use WM on her now so apart from CB with the modifier boost they gave her she's still powerful it's just that on CB she was basically hitting the same as 3 coldhearts which wasn't intended, they basically said it within 2 days of the release I'm not sure what else they can do, I mean a naked bowyer could out damage far superior heroes and this whole topic has been talked about on reddit, discord, the forums, general chat, I mean they couldn't remove her from the game and it's not like they could put a disclaimer on her.  She's doing the type of damage now I expected her to do, a rare version of Royal Guard's aoe max hp, and it hits a lot harder on the shot than it used to, it just doesn't shoot 3 times but it's about the same overall damage, outside CB.  Any decent clan leader should have told you that she was getting nerfed because it's not like painkeeper that was out of the blue, yet high level players still use her.
Aug 9, 2019, 02:0308/09/19
04/05/19
Kronack said:

MadCo0kie said:

Wow, that list of champion adjustments is longer than expected!

One small thing: you forgot to strike through the original text for Vergis' Pierce ability.

Dracomorph boost sounds awesome - wish I'd have one for CB now.

In regards to the Steel Bowyer changes - it would be great if someone having maxed her could test how she performs now to get an idea of how much this has affected her and whether she is still viable or not.

Steel Bowyer was one of my primary attackers and the day prior to the update I finally got her A3 down to a 4 turn cool down. when Big Game was firing 3 shots, each shot was between 44k and 95k in damage. now you wait 5 to 7 turns to deal one shot at 44k to 95k effectively making her worthless in any battles.  

Where do I go to get a refund on the books and money spent on books used improving this character? 

you obviously haven't used her outside of cb.....her A3 hits a lot harder now.  Balance happens, this was a nerf announced 3 days shy of a month ago, and people need to get over it.
Aug 9, 2019, 03:1208/09/19
12/11/18
People keep complaining that certain buffs didn't come to X champ. Yet if they read the champion rebalance thread they would know that buffs are coming in waves. Be patient people. I know it's hard, but they already said they're working on them. SOON
Aug 9, 2019, 03:2108/09/19
08/15/19
Completely agree, she wasn't really any good anywhere but the clan boss anyways. Nothing more than another common with a rare tag.
Aug 9, 2019, 03:2508/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 03:27(edited)
07/02/18

addmeister said:

I already stated this, they found a new formula for champ power calculation, affects all of us so no big deal.

So just who the heck are you and how would you know that?  There was nothing official stated so I would also like an official answer, from Plarium, not you.
Aug 9, 2019, 03:5008/09/19
04/05/19
Morenthia said:

addmeister said:

I already stated this, they found a new formula for champ power calculation, affects all of us so no big deal.

So just who the heck are you and how would you know that?  There was nothing official stated so I would also like an official answer, from Plarium, not you.
It was stated on Discord, they lowered the value of resist as it was huge and pretty much a dead giveaway in arena.