All Categories

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Jul 4, 2019, 13:4707/04/19
02/20/19
scorpicora said:

Just want to say thanks for releasing multi-battle feature. This is what I've been waiting for most desperately. And Champion queue is above expectations. Great work, keep it up 👍
you can only do 15 battles per day. it's useless...
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 13:5307/04/19
09/04/17

Quick update for everyone. We are investigating performance issues right now. If you can post any info in this thread, it would be very helpful.

Daily Login Rewards: old players start from Day 30 as noted in the Patch Notes, as they've already had the old Daily Reward program.
Jul 4, 2019, 14:1307/04/19
05/13/19
So what about Multi Battle in Dungeons?
Jul 4, 2019, 14:1607/04/19
05/15/19

alninex said:

What do you mean dude?

You can use the function one time each day (the 15x battle)
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 14:1607/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 14:19(edited)
09/04/17

urijanek said:

Thanks for update! Just two questions atm:

1. Can you explain how 90-days awards meant to work? Why we got day 30 straight out? It didn't should start from beginning for all?

2. What about promised compensation for 1.7 issues? Remember? Freezes, disconnetions, uncountable losses in gems, energy, arena tokens...?

1. If you started the game before and had the old Daily Login Rewards (the ones with a Sacred Shard at the end of 35 days), you're starting from Day 30 - because this is a fully new program, where new players will start from Day 1. 

2. We certainly remember! It will be handled once we make certain all immediate issues are dealt with. But it's come up multiple times in work chats today, so it's not forgotten.

UPD as a couple of posts were added

Chaybani said:

All in all rather decent update with everything that's included. I am experiencing lag but hopefuly that would be fixed as Marius just reported.
The only question that I have (and many others do), is when and what is the Fusion ? as it was mentioned in the patch notes
Thank you 

At the risk of starting another wave of "Soon!!!" memes, it will happen in the very near future. There will be an in-game announcement! 

Jul 4, 2019, 14:2307/04/19
05/13/19
ryuugin said:

alninex said:

What do you mean dude?

I do Not See a Button for Multi Battle in Dungeons. Should there be one?
Jul 4, 2019, 14:2507/04/19
03/16/19
alninex said:

ryuugin said:

alninex said:

What do you mean dude?

it's for campaign only 
Jul 4, 2019, 14:2907/04/19
05/15/19

alninex said:

ryuugin said:

alninex said:

What do you mean dude?

The function is for campaign ONLY.
Jul 4, 2019, 14:3007/04/19
05/13/19

In Dragon-Dungeon now I got my first 6star and my first 5star legendary equipment. This is cool, but I think, we will see some 6star equipment-offers for real money next time... and it will get hard to stay in gold IV without spending money for the game...

But so far, I am pleased with the update... thanks for the new rewards...

Jul 4, 2019, 14:4207/04/19
05/13/19

Thank you for the new Patch Marius + Team of Plarium. 

I am quite happy with it - 20 new Dungeon-Levels to conquer, 60 new Daily Log-In Rewards (2 Months of free stuff), 3 new legendary Champions and lots of others …

People expect too much in one patch ;-)
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 14:4207/04/19
09/04/17

Important:

Everyone affected by these issues should go to your respective stores and download the new game client 1.8.1, we have confirmation that it's helped a bunch of people already!

Jul 4, 2019, 14:5307/04/19
03/16/19
The new content is great. Just got 6 star artifact from dungeon. Unfortunately the games become unstable. I got random quit and freeze. 
Jul 4, 2019, 14:5707/04/19
04/18/19

sudo said:

BalrogOfMorgoth said:

In the end multi battle is useless, I won't pay to get 40x (wich is useless too). Can't find a sense about this choice 

Exactly. When I read in the patch notes that it was limited to 15 at a time it didn't sound that bad because i thought that they meant that after 15 battles you would have to hit replay for another 15 battles. But it is actually limited to 15 per day which is totally useless (I guess they "forgot" to mention that in the patch notes). Even if I buy the raid pass, 40 auto battles is useless. Even if they make this an unlimited feature I won't return to the game because I can't trust the developers anymore. It is obvious that they are trying to make as much money as they can (who can blame them?)

QFT, I read it exactly the same, you can only do 15 at a time if you are Free to Play and 40 at a time if you are a subscriber, this is very misleading as there is NO mention of a daily limit.

Please can the patch notes be corrected  to make it clear that it is a DAILY LIMIT

Jul 4, 2019, 15:0807/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 18:31(edited)
04/26/19
With the new update, do 6* artifacts count for the event? We already had dead runs not worth any points with potions and shards in dungeon runs but the event list does not mention 6* artifacts giving points for artifact collection event.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 15:0907/04/19
09/04/17
putuyoga said:

Marius, this quest still buggy.

Clear Stage 4 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Gauntlets with ATK primary bonus

Clear Stage 5 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Chestplate with ATK primary bonus

Clear Stage 6 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Boots with ATK% primary bonus

Even I already get 2* chest plate or gauntlet on that campaign (tested on 1.8), the quest won't  be completed. 

Thanks for the info, we received a few reports like this and testers are looking into this!
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 15:2907/04/19
09/04/17
God said:

You completely lied here.  For starters, she now only heals other champions for 15% of *THEIR* MAX HP, not hers.  So, reduced the heal by 30%, then switched it to allies that only have about HALF of her HP.  This equates to an average 60% REDUCTION in her healing to other champions!!!

That's not a lie, that's an error in description. Fixed it! I should point out Pain Keeper is not meant to be a dedicated healer either.
Jul 4, 2019, 15:3807/04/19
I like the update, one of the things I was hoping to see. Is champions continue to level up in the sparring put automatically until max up. If you have that option I will be more inclined into upgrading the sparing pit to level 3 
Jul 4, 2019, 15:4107/04/19
04/22/19

Really? This update is what we waited for?

Multi-battle = EPIC fail, terrible implementation, and cash grab - here's why:

1. Most importantly, we still have to run it with the battles open - this literally just gives us the option of not having to press replay. Stupid. We'd like to use our phone battery for things other than RAID (sounds crazy huh? having a life and all?). 

2. You can't run it in Dungeons - very stupid.

3. Capped at 15, why capped? Energy is the inherent, built-in cap, not the times you're allowed to auto-run. If you want more auto-run, buy more energy <-- THAT is fair and smart.

4. PEOPLE WHO PAY ARE CAPPED! What are you guys smoking over there? Please give me some.

5. I (and other folks) anticipate you adding multi-battle refills in the shop. 

There's some other stuff I could rant about but I'll just leave you with this: I've spent multiple thousands of my hard earned United States of 'Merica dollars on mobile gaming (mostly between 2 games in this exact genre). I think I stopped spending on this game after like 80 bucks to see if you would make intelligent improvements that would enhance the enjoyability and QOL aspects of the game. You didn't. Me and my money are going elsewhere as of today. Happy 4th of July.

Jul 4, 2019, 15:4707/04/19
05/25/19

Thanks guys for the update. The way the Multi-battle will swap out heroes when they are maxed is really great. Unfortunately limiting that to 15 or 40 takes a great feature and makes it next to useless. Please consider removing the daily limit. People are already paying for the energy to run the battles. 

As far as the Pain Keeper Nerf goes. I know you have said that you do not give skill books and such back for balance changes. I would argue that this is more then just a small tweak aka “balence pass” and as such, it is only fair that you return at the very least the skill books to people. 

This change speaks of a troubling mindset and gives me pause for playing in the future. Taking a popular hero that is more commonly in play, but that is not OP. And nerfing it out of usefulness speaks to an outlook to make the rares less useful. One of the reasons I was drawn to Raid is that there are rare and epic heroes that are useful which allows people to enjoy the game even with out spending tons of money. I personally am not a F2P but I like games that are friendly to them. If this trend continues I will be taking my business elsewhere. 

Thanks for considering my thoughts on this. 

MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 15:5907/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 15:59(edited)
09/04/17

celejmich said:

Oh she was not supposed to be a dedicated healer? That makes me feel so much better after investing tons of non-renewable skill books, gear and time.

So what exactly is she supposed to be? Cooldown reducer? Because the only 2 mechanics about PK are healing and cooldown reducing. And both were nerfed, along A1 just for good measure I guess.

No debuffs, no stuns, no buffs for team, no shields, no burst. What is PK supposed to be now?

Marius, please enlighten us: what is PK supposed to be?

Sarcasm is not going to help you get anywhere, I am afraid. But Pain Keeper is quite tanky, heals allies, and reduces their Cooldowns. She was healing better than actual dedicated healers - which is not really a good thing.

In better news for you, the description is incorrect in the game, mine was fine by the looks of it. Per Game Designer answers, heals everyone based on her MAX HP still. So I am bringing the description back and it'll get fixed in the game too.

Should also point out she is a Rare Champion. Rare Skill Tomes are much easier to come by now as well.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.