(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 11:2807/04/19
09/04/17

robertjohansson said:

Hi, a patch release in the right direction i'd say. Should maybe think about balancing out the different tiers in arena or adding/changing the current more. 

With that said, any ETA on the activation of new features? 

As it stands, the current Arena is only a small part of what we want PvP in Raid to be. So there will definitely be more stuff!

And we are about to activate everything, I'll post here once I know it's ready.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:3407/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 17:52(edited)
06/11/19

Marius said:

Quick notice about the Gems - they are not taken from your account serverside, from what I've been told, it's a client error. Try a full game restart, make sure all additional resources are downloaded. The missing Gems should return then.

Maybe its a clientside bug, but so far resetting the game hasnt worked for me so it makes it seem unlikely.

It happens when you visit an hourly refreshed market. Then it appears to automatically spend gems to refresh the market a few extra times and so far the gems have stayed gone. 
Jul 4, 2019, 11:3707/04/19
05/28/17
Marius said:

God said:

If so, then why is it that TWO patches have come and gone, yet still both have continued to go ignored?

As I've explained many times in the past, some Champions require more work, both in terms of redesigning abilities and testing them. Or sometimes we need more data on their performance before the decision to make adjustments is made. It all depends!
There wasn't a single complain or negative feedback about Pain Keeper. This is obviously to make that rare obsolete as a healer in order to force people into buying more shards and skills books since now many of us will need a replacement hero.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 11:3807/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 11:38(edited)
09/04/17
And new features are live!
Jul 4, 2019, 11:4007/04/19
05/15/19

This is my first post ever......My 4 man team in game. You can see it. I use 2 painkeepers... The other two are also the same character.... I spent lots of money on this build. 

you ruined the game for me. 

Jul 4, 2019, 11:4807/04/19
05/13/19
ThanksMarius said:

And new features are live!
Thanks for High Khatun... seems to be a nice char...
Jul 4, 2019, 11:4907/04/19
05/28/17
God said:

Marius said:

God said:

If so, then why is it that TWO patches have come and gone, yet still both have continued to go ignored?

As I've explained many times in the past, some Champions require more work, both in terms of redesigning abilities and testing them. Or sometimes we need more data on their performance before the decision to make adjustments is made. It all depends!

I appreciate the response, but as far as redesigning, it should not take months upon months to fix something like that. 

Everything that is important in the game seems to be delayed like this, including Faction Wars, which has been "coming soon" since February.  And I know, I know, you guys are still having issues with it that still need to be fixed.  But the main things players keep telling you we need is champion balancing and new content, and it's like it just goes in one ear, out the other, and then you guys instead just do something completely different and expect us to be excited.  I still have a completely worthless legendary sitting in my vault (Tomb Lord), and now I have no viable healer for clan boss either.  I might get booted from my freaking clan now because of how much it is going to destroy my overall damage.

Notice that not only PK healing was reduced from 25% to 15%, but also now scales from ALLY HP instead of PK HP. That's not 30% nerf. That more likely 70% nerf. Good job Plarium. I'm quitting if you don't refund me all the skillbooks I invested into PK.
Jul 4, 2019, 12:5907/04/19
04/05/19

I posted this in bugs, but considering the magnitude of the boo boo I figured I'd put it someplace where it's read.  Jareg, the new lizardman, shows a 60% continuous heal, where as it's show to be the more obvious 60% defense buff in the little box below it.  People are going nuts thinking it's super OP (cuz well that definitely would be).  And can you say if Crue or bloodwtin is going to be the fusion?  Hopefully Crue :D

Jul 4, 2019, 13:0107/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:03(edited)
04/08/19
In the end multi battle is useless, I won't pay to get 40x (wich is useless too). Can't find a sense about this choice 
Jul 4, 2019, 13:0107/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:08(edited)
05/16/19

celejmich said:

God said:

Marius said:

God said:

I appreciate the response, but as far as redesigning, it should not take months upon months to fix something like that. 

Everything that is important in the game seems to be delayed like this, including Faction Wars, which has been "coming soon" since February.  And I know, I know, you guys are still having issues with it that still need to be fixed.  But the main things players keep telling you we need is champion balancing and new content, and it's like it just goes in one ear, out the other, and then you guys instead just do something completely different and expect us to be excited.  I still have a completely worthless legendary sitting in my vault (Tomb Lord), and now I have no viable healer for clan boss either.  I might get booted from my freaking clan now because of how much it is going to destroy my overall damage.

Notice that not only PK healing was reduced from 25% to 15%, but also now scales from ALLY HP instead of PK HP. That's not 30% nerf. That more likely 70% nerf. Good job Plarium. I'm quitting if you don't refund me all the skillbooks I invested into PK.

Oh wow, I completely overlooked that!  Yea, she is a complete waste now.  I can't even use her on clan boss OR arena now anymore.  That is a RIDICULOUSLY extreme nerf.

And how screwed up is it that Tomb Lord and Astralith have gone for MONTHS without getting buffed, with the excuse that "we need time to thoroughly research," and meanwhile, they are so quick to nerf Pain Keeper to an EXTREME like this. 

Even with her skills fully maxed, this nerf has made her worthless to me.  I want my damn tomes back too.  Sadly though, I am not even going to waste my time filing a ticket, as I already know they will just ignore it.
Jul 4, 2019, 13:1107/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:12(edited)
05/21/19
How about resetting the skills on Pain Keeper and give players the toms they invested on her? That way we can choose if she worth them (and invest them again in her - probably not) or use them on other champions.
Jul 4, 2019, 13:1307/04/19
04/25/19

Champions

Pain Keeper’s Skills have been changed:

Unflagging Advance now fills her Turn Meter by 10%

Spectacular Sweep heals her allies for 15% of her MAX HP

Why would you change your talent? Whom he prevented? If people in the arena do not like it, then change the talents that give immunity to all damage and the like. This is my only healer for dungeons and the boss of the clan. If you need to change his talents that way, give me back all the books I spent learning skills . I will spend them on another character of the doctor.

Jul 4, 2019, 13:1407/04/19
05/16/19

Something I have to say is VERY frustrating here...

Us vets get bumped to the 30 day reward, yet we lost out on the first 29 days of rewards.  Those rewards included shards, energy, etc.  I would MUCH rather wait the 30 days for the champion than to lose out on all those rewards.  No idea why you guys did that to us.  It's like we are being punished for having played longer.

And as far as the new 30-day champion we got, makes zero sense.  Apothecary has a VERY useful heal he can use during clan boss.  She does not, nor does she have any other skill that could help her compete with Apo.  To make things worse, she requires epic tomes, while he only requires rare tomes.  Not sure what you guys were thinking when you made her, but she is not a good replacement for him.  She is inferior. :P

But anyway, why make us lose out on the first 29 days of items simply because we have been playing longer?  Why punish us for having played longer rather than reward your long-term customers???
Jul 4, 2019, 13:2007/04/19
03/02/19

Dear Marius,

Could you be so kind as to explain the useless function of auto-farming???

How can you implement a function that is designed to help players just to limit it to 15 times a day????

I don't care about the amount but the restriction is beyond useless.

Insted of making the function to be better than in other games like Heir of Light you made it worse and useless..... 

Jul 4, 2019, 13:2007/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:21(edited)
03/20/19

God said:

Us vets get bumped to the 30 day reward, yet we lost out on the first 29 days of rewards.  Those rewards included shards, energy, etc.  I would MUCH rather wait the 30 days for the champion than to lose out on all those rewards.  No idea why you guys did that to us.  It's like we are being punished for having played longer.

And as far as the new 30-day champion we got, makes zero sense.  Apothecary has a VERY useful heal he can use during clan boss.  She does not, nor does she have any other skill that could help her compete with Apo.  To make things worse, she requires epic tomes, while he only requires rare tomes.  Not sure what you guys were thinking when you made her, but she is not a good replacement for him.  She is inferior. :P

But anyway, why make us lose out on the first 29 days of items simply because we have been playing longer?  Why punish us for having played longer rather than reward your long-term customers???

You got the 30 days when you first started the game, don't you remember? Everyone who starts the game got those bonuses, myself included 3 months ago. That's the reason why you continue at the next day that WOULD of been your next bonus, aka the champion.

You might of forgotten about it like I did, I had a second account not long ago and went 'oh yeah, login bonuses are nice, wish they kept that going regardless.'
Jul 4, 2019, 13:2207/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:22(edited)
05/28/17
God said:

Don't worry. I'm like certain at this point that Apothecary will get the Pain Keeper treatment next patch/hotfix. An actually viable rare? Bring out the nerf guns. We need to sell more shards! Let the whale hunt begin!
Jul 4, 2019, 13:2507/04/19
02/22/19
Marius said:

Multi-Battle

Tired of manually tapping the Replay button every time your Champions clear a Campaign Stage when you are farming? Then this feature is for you. With Multi-Battle, you can run up to 15 Campaign Battles (40 for players with a Raid Pass) on Auto and not bother with handling rewards and replays.

You can change the following options before Multi-Battle begins:

Whether or not the Battles should continue when all Champions hit Max Level (this is perfect for leveling “food”)

• Whether or not the Battles should continue if your Champions lose and fail to complete the Stage (in order to prevent energy and Multi-Battle attempts being wasted)
  • Whether or not Energy should be restored automatically if it runs out (automatically buys an Energy Refill with Gems - take note)
  • The Ranks of Artifacts and Accessories that are to be automatically sold at the end of the Battle
  • Champion Queue - this allows the game to automatically replace a Champion that hits Max Level with another Champion from the Queue
  • Number of Battles - how many Battles should be run

Wondering why multibattle is enabled for campaign only... Are there any plans to implement it for dungeons as well?
Jul 4, 2019, 13:2607/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 13:29(edited)
03/20/19

gabrovflorin said:

Dear Marius,

Could you be so kind as to explain the useless function of auto-farming???

How can you implement a function that is designed to help players just to limit it to 15 times a day????

I don't care about the amount but the restriction is beyond useless.

Insted of making the function to be better than in other games like Heir of Light you made it worse and useless..... 

I do agree, the limiting of the auto battle function is strange.

There is no point to do this. Most people currently use auto clickers to keep running their game. While I am not saying I do this, I am saying it is undetectable, and it is widely known. You might as well allow people to auto battle until they have their bellies full and stop themselves or run out of energy. It would make it more convenient to support instead of having to get a third party tool. So regardless, if it is limited, people will find other ways elsewhere.  I get it's a cool idea to stop when all is leveled, but it's not that big to limit the feature really.
Jul 4, 2019, 13:3607/04/19
03/15/19
Marius i don t want to complaing or something, but autobattle mode is so USELESS 15 battle is nothing for midgame or lategame, 40 battle is too nothing, when i use my energy is for spend boost xp and i use like 1500 energy, can u tell what i can do with 15 battle if u want to play with 1500/8 187 battle for being worth my boost x2 xp?????? idk, the idea of autobattle is good, capping this is a really bad decisition. ty :)
Jul 4, 2019, 13:4307/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 14:16(edited)
03/30/19

Just want to say thanks for releasing multi-battle feature. This is what I've been waiting for most desperately. And Champion queue is above expectations. Great work, keep it up 👍

Edit: looked through the 4 pages appeared while I was writing this. It's only once a day? Very sad then... Hope this is just a bug.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.