All Categories

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Jul 4, 2019, 10:0507/04/19
02/18/18
I don't mind balance changes, what is being done to Pain Keepr is not balance, she is becoming half of her old self.
Jul 4, 2019, 10:0707/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 10:27(edited)
03/26/19

Marius said:

As it always is with Champion balance, there will be no compensation. Numerous Champions have been tweaked and updated, whether it is buffed, nerfed, changed in some way. Many more will be subject to that in the future - that is how things are in any game of this sort. 
Almost true, but. In every game of this sort meta is created by adding/nerfing/buffing numerous sort of heroes, making people reconsider their champions choice, not just cutting one hero down. In this case, you released decent hero, we invested in it, and you are making it worse without  hero that can replace/change strategy. I do understand that it  might be too OP for rare hero, so you had to  fix it, however there are so many LEGENDARIES and EPICS heroes that can't even compete to mediocre RARE, but all we got is PK nerf. 
We do need compensation, but i am not talking about resources. 
Jul 4, 2019, 10:0807/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 10:33(edited)
05/28/17

I maxed skills on my Pain Keeper just to see him nerfed to dirt. This is not ok. PK was perfectly fine, tuned hero - not OP, not overused -Rare for a rare since it's void. 

Why even touch PK. Why not just rephrase the skill texts to match the actual functionality we all became accommodated to. I wasted a lot of skill books and resources. What happened to the notion that you guys will be BUFFING champions that under perform to bring them up to decency - instead we get a decent rare hugely nerfed across all of its kit. Why don't you cut here base stats by 30% while at it...

All in all I am basically infuriated. Skill books can't be just replenished. There wasn't a single PK complain. There was nothing foreshadowing this massacre of a nerf. If I knew that you basically gonna make that void rare a subpar hp champ with extremely long cooldowns, I would invest my skillbooks into something else. I'm disheartened and disappointed. I will not buy a skillbook from fear of it being wasted via extreme nerfing practice. Skill books are not something you can farm you know SO THIS IS NOT JUST TIME INVESTMENT WASTED. Now my account is basically ruined because I invested basically 80% of everything that I have into a champion that's gutted now. Great job - this might just be the thing to make me finally quit.

Give us an option to refund skillbooks from a character. This reset should be free each time a champion is reworked / extensively changed. I think all players could agree. We don't like to be or feel cheated out of our money (skill books are not farmable).

MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 10:1507/04/19
09/04/17
ziv said:

Where are my gems?

Everytime i enter the market... pooooof

10 gems lost

Already lost 30

What to do? (beside not entering the market)

Keep an eye on this thread. I've posted a lot about the Gem issue, but seems like opinions on the Pain Keeper's nerf have drowned that out.
Jul 4, 2019, 10:1607/04/19
04/18/19

celejmich said:

I maxed skills on my Pain Keeper just to see him nerfed to dirt. This is not ok. PK was perfectly fine, tuned hero - not OP, not overused -Rare for a rare since it's void. 

Why even tough PK. Why not just rephrase the skill texts to match the actual functionality we all became accommodated to. I wasted a lot of skill books and resources. What happened to the notion that you guys will be BUFFING champions that under perform to bring them up to decency - instead we get a decent rare huge nerf across all of its kit. Why don't you cut here base stats by 30% while at it..

completely. support. Marius, pay attention! it is impossible so sharply to trample in the mud of the characters, even not notifying the people who pay for this character and then the book for him!!!!

Jul 4, 2019, 10:2207/04/19
04/05/19
Marius said:

MadCo0kie said:

Also, I think there's an issue with this offer I just received - there's no double XP in it, or at least it's not displayed!

Please report it via the Technical Support forum/Discord channel.

The offer is 24 hours, and no offense, posting it on the discord bugs channel isn't gonna make it with all the other bugs.  It's not that it's a terrible offer just the name is completely wrong.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 10:2707/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 10:31(edited)
09/04/17

Natsu said:

The offer is 24 hours, and no offense, posting it on the discord bugs channel isn't gonna make it with all the other bugs.  It's not that it's a terrible offer just the name is completely wrong.

The offer has nothing to do with the Update or other issues being discussed here, it would be appropriate to move it to where I specified.

Twelve said:

Hi Marius, 

As one of many, a lot of us have been holding on to our shards for these new champions. Can you give us a bit better estimation of when they are here? Is it the next patch or more further down the line? It will help us decide to open them already or remain patient for now.
Cheers!
Sorry, I can't give you the exact time/estimate. It won't be 1.8 and it won't be 1.9 (this one's not going to be as long a wait), that's for sure.
Jul 4, 2019, 10:3807/04/19
04/05/19

Marius said:

Awards

A new 90-Day Login Rewards program will fully replace the current one for players who join Raid after Update 1.8. Our veteran players will receive it as well, though they will start off from Day 30.

This program will feature varying rewards, starting with Energy and Silver, and ending with brand new Epic Champions.

I believe this is a mistake as the original daily log in was 35 days.  I'll be hapy to take a 2nd sacred shard though from day 35.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:4307/04/19
03/16/19

i find this very very weird ... i'm not going to talk about the update, since we don't even know about faction wars (and that's i think the biggest thing about this update), but for me, the biggest issue is the balancing ... for all this waiting for decent balance patch, out of ALL units (that are possibly touched by this), you decided that nerfed pain keeper is the best to pick and put it in here? why? who?? 

i understand with the cd reduction on her own 2nd skill "fix" ... but why reduce heal? she is one of the few rares that is usable even at end game and then this? i just don't get it ...
Jul 4, 2019, 10:4607/04/19
05/18/19

Pain Keeper’s Skills have been changed:

Unflagging Advance now fills her Turn Meter by 10%

Spectacular Sweep heals her allies for 15% of her MAX HP 

Well then this is absolutely great all the time and skill books I put into pain keeper is all garbage now one big waist of time nice job for only adjusting one champion 

Jul 4, 2019, 10:5407/04/19
06/10/19
Can I get the rare books back I spent on PK. Books are hard enough to come by to be wasted on nerfs.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 10:5507/04/19
09/04/17
revilo69 said:

I also hope that you will fix Tomb Lord and Astralith! I own them both without using them, because they are much weaker then my epics and rares...
I can confirm that both are getting buffed, seen them in the doc myself. 
Jul 4, 2019, 10:5507/04/19
05/16/19
maynorjustin said:

Can I get the rare books back I spent on PK. Books are hard enough to come by to be wasted on nerfs.
This.  Seriously.  They are ripping us off.  I bought the tomes I spent on her, and now, they are a waste.  I want my money back or my tomes back!
Jul 4, 2019, 10:5707/04/19
05/13/19
Marius said:

revilo69 said:

I also hope that you will fix Tomb Lord and Astralith! I own them both without using them, because they are much weaker then my epics and rares...
I can confirm that both are getting buffed, seen them in the doc myself. 
This would be great! Thanks...
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 11:0307/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 17:42(edited)
09/04/17
God said:

If so, then why is it that TWO patches have come and gone, yet still both have continued to go ignored?

As I've explained many times in the past, some Champions require more work, both in terms of redesigning abilities and testing them. Or sometimes we need more data on their performance before the decision to make adjustments is made. It all depends!
Jul 4, 2019, 11:0507/04/19
02/11/19

1.8. - it's not what we've all been waiting for, it's just spitting towards the community. If the description of the update is complete, I have nothing to say to you guys. War of the factions, the tower, the new Champs, where is all this ?

MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 11:1507/04/19
09/04/17
Daymos said:

1.8. - it's not what we've all been waiting for, it's just spitting towards the community. If the description of the update is complete, I have nothing to say to you guys. War of the factions, the tower, the new Champs, where is all this ?

Faction Wars and other major features were never announced for 1.8. And there will be more new Champions released separately, I'll post their Spotlight once I have confirmation they have gone live.
Jul 4, 2019, 11:1607/04/19
05/16/19

Marius said:

God said:

If so, then why is it that TWO patches have come and gone, yet still both have continued to go ignored?

As I've explained many times in the past, some Champions require more work, both in terms of redesigning abilities and testing them. Or sometimes we need more data on their performance before the decision to make adjustments is made. It all depends!

I appreciate the response, but as far as redesigning, it should not take months upon months to fix something like that. 

Everything that is important in the game seems to be delayed like this, including Faction Wars, which has been "coming soon" since February.  And I know, I know, you guys are still having issues with it that still need to be fixed.  But the main things players keep telling you we need is champion balancing and new content, and it's like it just goes in one ear, out the other, and then you guys instead just do something completely different and expect us to be excited.  I still have a completely worthless legendary sitting in my vault (Tomb Lord), and now I have no viable healer for clan boss either.  I might get booted from my freaking clan now because of how much it is going to destroy my overall damage.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:1607/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 11:25(edited)
03/20/19

Marius said:

Valleriani said:

I wonder if this is only me but I'm experiencing lag even at lowest settings/30fps on my Xperia 5. Didn't have this issue before but's gets very laggy after some time. Nothing has changed but the update. Is anyone else experiencing this? The FPS is very slow, at 2x I feel like I'm playing at 1x, so probably running around 10-15FPS over time. 

Restarting the client doesn't seem to fix this either. It just feels like the clients struggling to play smoothly.

Checking that as well!

Thanks!

I restarted the phone as well and waited an hour (cooldown just in case). The weather is cold here today, still same thing though, very strange how slow it's become! Let me know if you need any other details.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/c911n7/game_is_unplayable_due_to_lag_after_update/btw other people.

What is odd is the timer isn't lagging, the gameplay is thuogh. I'm at 6 minutes in and just started the gathering fury bit on the CB boss.

Edit: After a fight it still occurs on the interface/etc where you select tavern etc

MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 11:2207/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 11:24(edited)
09/04/17

God said:

I appreciate the response, but as far as redesigning, it should not take months upon months to fix something like that. 

Everything that is important in the game seems to be delayed like this, including Faction Wars, which has been "coming soon" since February.  And I know, I know, you guys are still having issues with it that still need to be fixed.  But the main things players keep telling you we need is champion balancing and new content, and it's like it just goes in one ear, out the other, and then you guys instead just do something completely different and expect us to be excited.  I still have a completely worthless legendary sitting in my vault (Tomb Lord), and now I have no viable healer for clan boss either.  I might get booted from my freaking clan now because of how much it is going to destroy my overall damage.

We agree. Right now, resources and developers are in overdrive mode, so Balance patches are delayed. But our plan is to release them much more frequently.

We are also very acutely aware that players need new content, that's a priority as well. For now, Rank 6 Artifacts and new Dungeon Stages should prove an adequate challenge for veterans. And there will be more coming in the next several updates. We intend to speed the process up as much as we possibly can right now and have already taken quite a few steps to ensure this. We do want to keep our players happy and make sure they have fun!

sire1985 said:

maybe lost crystal bug is fix... can't check cuz can't log in. no server...

Check out this thread for updates. We're working on resolving the bug ASAP!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.