(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 08:4807/04/19
09/04/17
Delpiero said:

I've done a full restart, I have nothing still pending to download and the gems have not returned.

Checking with QA now.
Jul 4, 2019, 08:4907/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 08:51(edited)
02/22/19
Marius said:

MadCo0kie said:

Marius said:

Quick notice about the Gems - they are not taken from your account serverside, from what I've been told, it's a client error. Try a full game restart, make sure all additional resources are downloaded. The missing Gems should return then.

I am playing on bluestacks - quit the app, reopened - issue persists.
Did the additional resources download in full?
There was no resource download - also tried closing bluestacks completely and see if that would help, gems are still gone.
Jul 4, 2019, 08:4907/04/19
05/24/19
Marius said:

draklinglow said:

Could you address a concern about Pain Keeper's heal?

It says 15% heal to her.  Does that mean she now only heals herself?  Or was the team heal the perk from Ascending (She was my first void champ, so I can't recall what her 3* Ascend boon was)

She heals all her allies. Adjusted the notes, seems like that got lost in the formatting!
Thank you very much.  I was afraid I was reduced to one healer there for a moment.
Jul 4, 2019, 08:5207/04/19
04/02/19

MadCo0kie said:

Marius said:

MadCo0kie said:

Marius said:

Quick notice about the Gems - they are not taken from your account serverside, from what I've been told, it's a client error. Try a full game restart, make sure all additional resources are downloaded. The missing Gems should return then.

I am playing on bluestacks - quit the app, reopened - issue persists.
Did the additional resources download in full?
There was no resource download - also tried closing bluestacks completely and see if that would help, gems are still gone.

just did a relog, close and reopen, even deleted and redownloaded, with additional ressources.

The gems are still missing. Not much ( about 35 in my case), but it may still be an issue for some ppl.

MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 08:5607/04/19
09/04/17
Attention! Currently looking into the matter of vanishing Gems. Please refrain from posting "me too" messages further, just to avoid clutter. I'll make a post here as soon as I have something.
Jul 4, 2019, 08:5707/04/19
11/16/18
Marius said:

Attention! Currently looking into the matter of vanishing Gems. Please refrain from posting "me too" messages further, just to avoid clutter. I'll make a post here as soon as I have something.
Your a champion. Thank you kind sir
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 09:1807/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 09:19(edited)
09/04/17

MadCo0kie said:

Maybe deactivate the market in the meantime, limiting the amount of further players being affected by this?

Can't do, sadly. Though the idea has merit, disabling the Market is not as easy and can affect other things - not something we can afford to risk right now.

MadCo0kie said:

Also, I think there's an issue with this offer I just received - there's no double XP in it, or at least it's not displayed!

Please report it via the Technical Support forum/Discord channel.

P.S. I am deleting "I lost Gems too" posts now to avoid the thread being filled with the same reports and important information being lost. Just to assure everyone, the situation's being handled. One way or the other, you'll get the Gems back! For now, avoid tapping on the Market.
Jul 4, 2019, 09:3007/04/19
05/13/19
Why the hell do you guys nerf pain keepper, the only different kind of rare support hero and then u nerf her literally 1 Day after i put In all skill tomes on her, Why do you guys Want the epic heroes To be so superioir compared To 95% of the rare heroes In the game. Well done i quit. 
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 09:3007/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 09:30(edited)
09/04/17
hyivpalto said:

Hi, everybody.

Opened the game, saw the incoming gifts for those who have updated the game. Did not take them immediately. After some time come back, the Bank energy and the key to the clan boss is gone. 

That's sad.

Same as other issues of the sort, please report to the Technical Support sections of the Forum/Discord or send an in-game Support ticket.
Jul 4, 2019, 09:3307/04/19
05/24/19

Generally speaking, I'm happy with the patch, but sad that one of the units I sank my skill tomes into was the only champ to get nerfed.

Here's to hoping they give PK back some of her power when they drop the big rebalance patch.
Jul 4, 2019, 09:4207/04/19
04/04/19
Since the Pain keeper was nerfed dramatically and became useless, I would like to receive a decent compensation, I have invested a lot of time and skill times to develop this champion. It's unfair to do that. Why don't you rebalance other champions that desperately need rebalance instead of nerfing pretty balanced ones?! I will be waiting for your reply and a compensation! My tomes and void shards back please.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 09:4507/04/19
09/04/17
As it always is with Champion balance, there will be no compensation. Numerous Champions have been tweaked and updated, whether it is buffed, nerfed, changed in some way. Many more will be subject to that in the future - that is how things are in any game of this sort. 
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 09:4807/04/19
09/04/17
Valleriani said:

I wonder if this is only me but I'm experiencing lag even at lowest settings/30fps on my Xperia 5. Didn't have this issue before but's gets very laggy after some time. Nothing has changed but the update. Is anyone else experiencing this? The FPS is very slow, at 2x I feel like I'm playing at 1x, so probably running around 10-15FPS over time. 

Restarting the client doesn't seem to fix this either. It just feels like the clients struggling to play smoothly.

Checking that as well!
Jul 4, 2019, 09:5107/04/19
05/13/19
Marius said:

As it always is with Champion balance, there will be no compensation. Numerous Champions have been tweaked and updated, whether it is buffed, nerfed, changed in some way. Many more will be subject to that in the future - that is how things are in any game of this sort. 
Other games wouldn't be dumb enough To nerf a litle used balanced hero down To the dirt instead of balancing unbalanced champs and i've noticed it is a Major problem with your team. Any hero balance or update so far what i have witnessed while playing the game for around 3 months are useless and this is the only one also haha great Job. Is the devs only concern To make People spend More money To receive legendary heroes by 1 by 1 nerfing decent rare heroes and propably soon all the epics too? 
Jul 4, 2019, 09:5307/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 09:57(edited)
04/06/19

Marius said:

You're not wrong, this is how things are handled in these games.

People are not saying that rebalances shouldn't happen, but look at other games like Hearthstone for example, were changes to cards mean that people can at least dust the cards for their initial investment.

I understand your position about this, but I seriously ask you to reconsider and to discuss with the developers, if this really is a stance you want to take permanently. Being at risk of all your champs being changed at a whim without compensation is a massive loss of trust, especially in this case since with a rare champion that many have acquired and that has been recommened a lot this will affect a lot of players.

IMHO after nerfing a champ, resetting their skills to zero and returning the skill books used is a natural compensation that doesn't cost the company anything and would ease tensions for players greatly.

Jul 4, 2019, 09:5607/04/19
03/18/19

Can we expect the Dwarves to be live when 1.8 is in full effect? Or are they and the rest of the Nyresan Union being rolled out in a different update?

I know alot of ppl have been saving shards in anticipation for this, myself included.
MariusAdmin
Jul 4, 2019, 09:5907/04/19
09/04/17
BanjoBob said:

Can we expect the Dwarves to be live when 1.8 is in full effect? Or are they and the rest of the Nyresan Union being rolled out in a different update?

I know alot of ppl have been saving shards in anticipation for this, myself included.
Not quite yet!
Jul 4, 2019, 10:0007/04/19
03/25/19

Marius said:

Many games provide reset options for invested resources on champions that are rebalanced.
A one time free skillbook reset on champions that are part of a rebalancing would go a long way.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:0207/04/19
Jul 4, 2019, 10:21(edited)
03/08/19

Valleriani said:

I wonder if this is only me but I'm experiencing lag even at lowest settings/30fps on my Xperia 5. Didn't have this issue before but's gets very laggy after some time. Nothing has changed but the update. Is anyone else experiencing this? The FPS is very slow, at 2x I feel like I'm playing at 1x, so probably running around 10-15FPS over time. 

Restarting the client doesn't seem to fix this either. It just feels like the clients struggling to play smoothly.

Laggy for me as well on android, and same for some clan members. my usual 40s run on auto now takes 2 minutes

Edit : Capped at 1000 points daily limit as well despite I haven't done so many points today

Edid of the edit : the 1000 point cap is probably a visual bug issue, my events ponts can still grow.
Jul 4, 2019, 10:0307/04/19
04/18/19
Marius said:

Мариус, это не баланс героя, это полное его унижение. был герой играбельный, на уровне хорошей рарки - лекаря, холодного сердца, стал полнейшим шлаком наподобие виторога. она же все таки войд.. зачем было так сильно опускать ее? вы порезали все ее навыки... если бы вы оставили  уменьшение КД навыков всей команде, это был бы баланс, а так это целенаправленное превращение хорошей рарки, которых так мало, в ... эххх, нет слов
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.