(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Jul 10, 2019, 14:1307/10/19
Jul 10, 2019, 15:02(edited)
06/17/19

Marius said:

Delpiero said:

Marius - I have just tried completing the 6.1 etc challenges, got the 2* Atk% Gloves on Normal stage 4 and the quest did not complete.  These are not fixed.

We have confirmation from several players that the Challenges should be working as intended now. If you are sure you've completed everything properly and it still will not complete for you, contact Support.

I have just been doing those challenges starting from 6.1 and they all worked EXCEPT 8.2 ( not sure about 8.3) but I just got 5* curing chestplate with atk % from 12-5 brutal and it did not count.

edit: 8.3 did work. Will try 8.2 once more. 

edit v2: 8.2 did count second time round. This time I received a 4* - maybe that was the reason..

Jul 10, 2019, 19:0307/10/19
03/20/19
Is RAID ever going to get a trading engine? I get the goal is to collect as many hero’s as we can. But honestly I have a ton that would benefit other people more. And it’s be nice to be able to swap them for hero’s that I can actually use 
Jul 11, 2019, 05:4207/11/19
04/10/19

Hoddooorr said:

Marius said:

Delpiero said:

Marius - I have just tried completing the 6.1 etc challenges, got the 2* Atk% Gloves on Normal stage 4 and the quest did not complete.  These are not fixed.

We have confirmation from several players that the Challenges should be working as intended now. If you are sure you've completed everything properly and it still will not complete for you, contact Support.
Pls answer marius
 U start new event to pick up void rare hero for fuse foli but this event goes in time when all people who wants to make foli just spend all energy in company , and u know this and start event for dungeons and 1500 points !!!!!!! For hero. And points in new event for items don't goes when use multicombat. 
I am curios the last event for last hero for fuse will be idk  mb training champions for 4 days 15k points need????
I am interesting does anybody in ur company  understand that this event is just p2w and more we goes more we see that's this event even can't be possible for even for old players. 
It's just shame 

so many people try to get an answer from the Plarium about the Foli Event and the Plarium is silent

According to them, we should probably enjoy the micro-patch and the bugged event ....

shame shame shame shame shame shame 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/138833_let-s-make-the-event-even-more-impossible/2/

0 answers

https://youtu.be/DVdZJU6PBEg

0 answers

it's hard to imagine how Plarium wants to get out of this mess

Jul 14, 2019, 11:0507/14/19
Please please please please focus on the far too many Legendaries that don’t stand a chance against a lot of epics and even some rares.  You should consider a unique trait that all legendaries and only legendaries carry that make them worth their insanely low pull percentages. Like how can certain legendaries not carry an aura? But an epic with much better skills also has an OP aura?  There are numerous examples of this throughout the game.  This doesn’t make sense. Smells of a money grab and not of solid well thought out gameplay/balance.  There’s no excuse that some legendaries have weaker base stats than some epics.  Literally makes no sense.  Something this simple and so basic of an idea could easily be fixed. To add insult to injury, those epics with higher base stats also come complete with much more useful skills than said legendaries.  
Jul 14, 2019, 14:2607/14/19
Jul 14, 2019, 14:33(edited)
05/28/19

I just lost 10 gems this morning opening the market. I had 262 last night, but woke up this morning with 252 (after checking the market). I planned on buying a 3-Pack of shards today. My ID is um10498166 | 10339772

Not sure what you guys did, but I just had 10 gems re-added. Thanks for being on top of that.
Jul 15, 2019, 07:0107/15/19
04/12/19

Darius said:

I just lost 10 gems this morning opening the market. I had 262 last night, but woke up this morning with 252 (after checking the market). I planned on buying a 3-Pack of shards today. My ID is um10498166 | 10339772

Not sure what you guys did, but I just had 10 gems re-added. Thanks for being on top of that.

this is a script running in background (unless issue is fixed already and I have missed news about it). gems are back the moment you restart the app (even few seconds after they were taken)

Jul 20, 2019, 19:3907/20/19
zaharkiv567 said:

So, that buff to legs like Dracomorph and Astralith only coming in 1.10? Bummer ;(

Marius said:

Quick notice about the Gems - they are not taken from your account serverside, from what I've been told, it's a client error. Try a full game restart, make sure all additional resources are downloaded. The missing Gems should return then.

Natsu said:

looks good not me.  Question about dark athel, is that attack (harvest of dispair) cumulative or is it only viable for spider's lair?  And is that the only 3 players added or are there others to be announced?  You promised lizardmen!

There will be a separate Champion pack released, I'll post a Spotlight for them as soon as they're out! And there will be Lizardmen indeed ;)

In regards to Dark Athel, it's pretty much meant for those pesky Spiderlings.

In regards to Champion Balance, this is not the big one - that will be 1.10 as per preliminary plans. 

Jul 21, 2019, 12:1007/21/19
05/24/19
Hola  y perdon  no se por donde hablar pero no me habré  la parte de eventos y ya actualice  gracias y pido disculpas otra vez 
Jul 21, 2019, 12:1807/21/19
05/24/19
Hola no me habré los eventos 
OpheliaA1Moderator
Aug 24, 2019, 11:5808/24/19
03/11/19
BitViper said:

Please please please please focus on the far too many Legendaries that don’t stand a chance against a lot of epics and even some rares.  You should consider a unique trait that all legendaries and only legendaries carry that make them worth their insanely low pull percentages. Like how can certain legendaries not carry an aura? But an epic with much better skills also has an OP aura?  There are numerous examples of this throughout the game.  This doesn’t make sense. Smells of a money grab and not of solid well thought out gameplay/balance.  There’s no excuse that some legendaries have weaker base stats than some epics.  Literally makes no sense.  Something this simple and so basic of an idea could easily be fixed. To add insult to injury, those epics with higher base stats also come complete with much more useful skills than said legendaries.  
what ever the rarity, despite the abilities/the hidden multipliers, if the champion isn't equipped with the right gear, it just won't be able to perform at it's best.
Sep 14, 2019, 03:4809/14/19
09/16/19
Wow i can you see
Sep 14, 2019, 18:0809/14/19
MadCo0kie said:

Marius said:

MadCo0kie said:

Marius said:

Quick notice about the Gems - they are not taken from your account serverside, from what I've been told, it's a client error. Try a full game restart, make sure all additional resources are downloaded. The missing Gems should return then.

I am playing on bluestacks - quit the app, reopened - issue persists.
Did the additional resources download in full?
There was no resource download - also tried closing bluestacks completely and see if that would help, gems are still gone.

Sep 30, 2019, 18:3409/30/19
My main character keeps running around in circles after battle. Very hard to fight the next group of bad guys. Can this be fixed? Like this game.
Sep 30, 2019, 21:1609/30/19
09/13/19
Keep the updates coming! Great game, well done devs 
Oct 6, 2019, 05:2510/06/19
 Hey I need some help thank you very much 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.