(Patch Notes) (04.07.2019) Update 1.8 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.8 is live now! We are happy to announce several long-awaited features, such as Rank 6 and Legendary Artifacts, new Dungeon Levels, and Multi-Battle! Take a look at what we have in store:
Tired of manually tapping the Replay button every time your Champions clear a Campaign Stage when you are farming? Then this feature is for you. With Multi-Battle, you can run up to 15 Campaign Battles (40 for players with a Raid Pass) on Auto and not bother with handling rewards and replays.
You can change the following options before Multi-Battle begins:
Whether or not the Battles should continue when all Champions hit Max Level (this is perfect for leveling “food”)
- Whether or not the Battles should continue if your Champions lose and fail to complete the Stage (in order to prevent energy and Multi-Battle attempts being wasted)
- Whether or not Energy should be restored automatically if it runs out (automatically buys an Energy Refill with Gems - take note)
- The Ranks of Artifacts and Accessories that are to be automatically sold at the end of the Battle
- Champion Queue - this allows the game to automatically replace a Champion that hits Max Level with another Champion from the Queue
- Number of Battles - how many Battles should be run
Legendary and Rank 6 Artifacts. New Dungeon Levels
At last, the most powerful Artifacts of Teleria have been uncovered. But gaining them shall not be easy, for these can only be found in the most dangerous Dungeons. Brave the new Stages, defeat powerful Bosses, and gain rewards worthy of true Champions. With these items of power, nothing will stand in your way.
All Artifact and Accessory Dungeons now have 5 additional Stages. These include:
- Ice Golem’s Peak
- Dragon’s Lair
- Fire Knight’s Castle
- Spider’s Den
New Daily Login Rewards
A new 90-Day Login Rewards program will fully replace the current one for players who join Raid after Update 1.8. Our veteran players will receive it as well, though they will start off from Day 30.
This program will feature varying rewards, starting with Energy and Silver, and ending with brand new Epic Champions.
The Tavern in your Bastion has been serving XP brews for a while, and now food is on the menu as well. Chicken comes in the following Ranks: 2, 3, 4, and 5. It can be used to upgrade a Champion’s Rank in the same way other Champions are used now and will be available as a reward for Events, Tournaments, or as part of special offers.
Pain Keeper’s Skills have been changed:
- Unflagging Advance now fills her Turn Meter by 10%
- Spectacular Sweep heals her allies for 15% of this Champion's MAX HP
- Various Champions can be added to Dungeon rewards during Events
- Hostile Champions in all Dungeons, including Boss “ads” - the minion NPCs that some Bosses have with them - now have Accuracy and Resistance Stats
- Klyssus’ minion on the left (Ice Golem’s Peak) now applies a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff that can activate on Weak Hits
Artifact Challenges 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, and 10.5 have been adjusted:
- Clear Stage 4 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Gauntlets with ATK primary bonus
- Clear Stage 5 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Chestplate with ATK primary bonus
- Clear Stage 6 of the Sewers of Arnok to win 2* or higher Boots with ATK% primary bonus
- Equip an ATK type Champion with 2* or higher Gauntlets, Chestplate and Boots with ATK% primary stat
- Equip an ATK type Champion with a 5* Retaliation Set
New Champions (Available via the Daily Login)
In ages past, human nomads claimed the lands that spread from the dark groves of the Durham Forest to the plains of Tilshire. Fiercely independent and fiery-tempered, these tribes remained fragmented and mired in infighting for most of their history. Yet, sometimes, a great leader would arise and unite the “horse lords” - as the High Elves would mockingly call their neighbors - under a single banner. Devastating wars of conquest always followed, slowly chipping away at the Elven realm. It was not until the young Kingdom of Kaerok struck an alliance with Aravia that these barbarians were finally defeated and driven into the scorching sands of the Krokhan Desert where they dwell to this day.
Though no longer a mighty nation that they were at the height of their power, the scattered tribes are still a force to be reconned with - and a source of highly-prized mercenaries for Nobles across Teleria. To this day, they cling to their tradition. Tribe chieftains are respectfully referred to as Khan or Khatun, and they are the most successful warriors that tribe has to offer. And the few individuals both fierce and cunning enough to gain control over several tribes? Well, those are bound to be extremely proficient leaders and warlords, whose ability to command free-spirited barbarians and direct them is going to be a useful boon to any force of Champions.
Once a respected shaman and protector of his people, Yaga was known far and wide among the Skinwalker tribes. He was said to be able to decipher any dream, cure any ailment, appease any spirit. Yet such power came at a price. Deeper and deeper into the realm of the unnatural he delved, and darker the entities he dealt with did become. Slowly, Yaga’s heart turned black, his thirst for ancient knowledge corrupting him until the light of Lumaya within was all but extinguished.
But one does not deal with demons without consequences. For his pride, a powerful Baron of Siroth’s legions cursed Yaga with an illness not even the most knowledgeable of Skinwalker shamans could defeat. And when Yaga was left weak and desperate, the demon appeared to him with an offer - immortality in exchange for his soul. Yaga accepted without hesitation, and in a split of a second, his body was transformed. The rot that was slowly killing him did not vanish, yet it no longer spread. Yaga’s plague-infested body strengthened beyond what he thought possible - he was no longer mortal in the full sense of the word.
But the price was terrifying indeed. For his salvation, Yaga was bound to Sirtoh’s will, made to serve the Dark Lord’s horrific designs as a herald of pestilence. Wherever he treads, death and grief follow. His weapon is cursed with plague runes, his very gaze brings corruption. Only the purest can hope to beat such a foe - and only the strongest-willed can hope to shackle Yaga’s Shard and bring his rampage under control.
When a Champion dies, his or her soul remains bound to the Shard. Never allowed to fade or pass forth into other planes of existence, it slumbers peacefully until the time comes and Teleria requires their strength once more. But the realm of the dead is not without its own dangers.
With the help of his mortal minions, Siroth brought his newest pawn into the world, armed her with profane weapons and armour, and set her out on the path of destruction. It is nigh inevitable Dark Athel shall one day clash in battle with her hated "sister".
With Siroth's power on the rise and the Shadow slowly creeping in to consume all, not even the souls of the just and the pious are safe. Reviving Athel after she and others in the party have fallen to Hellrazor's flames was no easy task. Eager to gain a powerful servant, Siroth was swift to try and corrupt the noble paladin's heart. The Arbiter intervened and, with Athel's own spirit resisting desperately, managed to purge the Shadow in a short but gruelling battle of wills.
Alas, their victory was far from total. Athel was brought back as pure and determined as ever, a fraction of her essense was lost to the Shadow. From it, a dark and twisted reflection was formed. Though similar in appearance and skill, this doppelganger craves nothing less than the complete destruction of her original self and everything she stands for.
- New time-limited Fusion event is available, check out the news for more information (keep an eye on the in-game News)
- Weekly Quests now refresh as soon as they were completed and are no longer tied to a time limit
- Update rewards. All players who go through a game update are going to get a small reward
- Fixed an issue that allowed Robar to incorrectly gain an Extra Turn if the Stun debuff was applied on a Counterattack or by the Stun Artifact Set
- Fixed multiple issues causing the game to crash during the intro or freeze up when loading a Stage
- Fixed a bug causing Pain Keeper’s Skill [Combat Tactics] to affect her Cooldowns as well as those of her allies
- Fixed a bug causing the Retribution Mastery to only activate once per Turn per Team, no matter how many Champions had this Mastery
- Fixed a bug causing a blank Arena Opponents List after a refresh
- Fixed a bug causing Taurus to apply a [Poison] debuff to himself if equipped with a Toxic Artifact Set. The poor fool has suffered enough as it is
- Numerous minor fixes