(Patch Notes) (07.05.2019) Update 1.7 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Jun 12, 2019, 08:5806/12/19
04/10/19

VasDaJew said:

THE ARENA EVENT IS BROKEN - GOLD AND SILVER FLAGS ARE REGISTERING AS 1 POINT

---------

Still no comps from the load screen crash issue (which is still occurring, by the way)

I'm assuming you haven't recouped your investment in this game yet...the way it's going, forecast is 'ne horosho'

most events are broken

often getting a reward costs more than the reward itself

it was many times already written about it, but the Plarium effectively ignores the subject of events

boredom and disappointment

Jun 18, 2019, 21:2206/18/19
Jun 18, 2019, 21:30(edited)

Arbiter is impossible to get without level 20 dungeons . Why don't you add the necessary content BEFORE adding impossible missions ? I have a suspicion that another 15 missions are planned to be added to part 4 , hence the intentional roadblock on everyone .

Jun 21, 2019, 02:3506/21/19
06/19/19
Stoneralf said:

Arbiter is impossible to get without level 20 dungeons . Why don't you add the necessary content BEFORE adding impossible missions ? I have a suspicion that another 15 missions are planned to be added to part 4 , hence the intentional roadblock on everyone .

lol shes just a tease. see see no touch.
Jun 21, 2019, 05:3806/21/19
02/01/17
Stoneralf said:

They just recently changed that in preparation for the new patch which should release next week with those available dungeons. 
Jun 21, 2019, 05:4206/21/19
02/01/17

VasDaJew said:

THE ARENA EVENT IS BROKEN - GOLD AND SILVER FLAGS ARE REGISTERING AS 1 POINT

---------

Still no comps from the load screen crash issue (which is still occurring, by the way)

I'm assuming you haven't recouped your investment in this game yet...the way it's going, forecast is 'ne horosho'

I personally also complained about the arena event. Purely because that was impossible to get if you don't spend an absurd amount of money. They were immediately made aware of it and are trying to change the events in such a way that it would still be hard, but not impossible with proper rewards. 

Unfortunately in general because of the growth of the game itself, it's a little bit harder to get everything right all the time. 

As for the current event, it is hard, but not impossible, we might agree that the rewards are not worth it though. Again this has also been mentioned to the support staff by most of us moderators. 

Jun 22, 2019, 10:1206/22/19
04/15/19

adamkerissawilliams said:

Need help

You should be more specific, by your message I would call the police and the firemen.

Jun 24, 2019, 03:5206/24/19
03/31/19

Ty for patches 

BUT

why do Lizardman get NO NEW CHAMP while every other faction get new ones?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

MariusAdmin
Jun 24, 2019, 09:5706/24/19
09/04/17
andyou said:

Ty for patches 

BUT

why do Lizardman get NO NEW CHAMP while every other faction get new ones?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Lizardmen will have some new Champions in the next Champion batch ;)
MariusAdmin
Jun 26, 2019, 07:1106/26/19
09/04/17
Off-topic posts deleted. Please directly Champion-related queries to Game Discussions (feel free to start a thread there!) and post about technical issues in an appropriate section of the Technical Support section of the forum.
Jun 28, 2019, 22:5206/28/19
05/13/19

Is this the place to find out when the next patch will be updating? New to the game 3 months playing everyday and loving it.

I keep seeing that we are getting an update.. but it never comes.. so I read that its getting rejected.

Can we find out why the rejection? and maybe an ETA on a new build that fixes it and when that would be submitted back to Apple?

Thanks!

MariusAdmin
Jul 1, 2019, 07:5207/01/19
09/04/17
Flyness said:

Is this the place to find out when the next patch will be updating? New to the game 3 months playing everyday and loving it.

I keep seeing that we are getting an update.. but it never comes.. so I read that its getting rejected.

Can we find out why the rejection? and maybe an ETA on a new build that fixes it and when that would be submitted back to Apple?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! There will be a new thread for 1.8 Patch Notes. I'm not going to go in-depth about the issues that the Update faced, but there should be more information on the ETA a bit later today.
Jul 1, 2019, 08:0207/01/19
04/24/19
Marius said:

Flyness said:

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! There will be a new thread for 1.8 Patch Notes. I'm not going to go in-depth about the issues that the Update faced, but there should be more information on the ETA a bit later today.
Not flaming here....just tired of seeing all the complaining.  Do you think the next few updates you should wait until approval before releasing information on them apart from the teaser pics and such?  Then you wouldn't have people predicting the apocalypse and mass requesting refunds because they don't understand that apple back peddled on stuff that had already been approved.  I understand generally the community likes information but the ones that don't read all the comments made just see "we're releasing it later" and blaming the devs for being incompetent, instead of being patient and grinding minotaur if you don't have anything else to do or leveling other characters.  
Jul 1, 2019, 08:4607/01/19
Jul 1, 2019, 08:47(edited)
04/21/19
soon again.... wtf i'm sick to see soon anymore
Jul 1, 2019, 08:5707/01/19
03/30/19

Marius said:

Are you talking about the issues the update previously faced, or is this a new set of issues? 

Also on another note, would you mind being a bit more active on the Discord, at least until the forums are updated? At the moment they lack some basic features and are rather difficult to navigate, not many people check them --- I think majority of the community is congregated around Reddit and Discord, so would be amazing if you were with us there more. Thanks
MariusAdmin
Jul 1, 2019, 08:5907/01/19
Jul 1, 2019, 09:02(edited)
09/04/17

1337whalekiller said:

Not flaming here....just tired of seeing all the complaining.  Do you think the next few updates you should wait until approval before releasing information on them apart from the teaser pics and such?  Then you wouldn't have people predicting the apocalypse and mass requesting refunds because they don't understand that apple back peddled on stuff that had already been approved.  I understand generally the community likes information but the ones that don't read all the comments made just see "we're releasing it later" and blaming the devs for being incompetent, instead of being patient and grinding minotaur if you don't have anything else to do or leveling other characters.  

Teasers are there to show what is to be expected in the upcoming updates. Without them, players have no idea what's being done and, as practice shows, dislike the lack of information. They are a normal practice and will continue as they are, given that 1.8 is not a normal situation. 

In regards to the information, here is a link to my latest post on the matter. This is what I have as of ~10 minutes ago.

AirMaxxx said:

Are you talking about the issues the update previously faced, or is this a new set of issues?
Also on another note, would you mind being a bit more active on the Discord, at least until the forums are updated? At the moment they lack some basic features and are rather difficult to navigate, not many people check them --- I think majority of the community is congregated around Reddit and Discord, so would be amazing if you were with us there more. Thanks

I'm referring to the specific issue that caused Update 1.8 to be delayed as it was. In regards to Discord, that is Cirilla's domain. I mostly handle other matters and drop by on the forums to keep you guys up to date when I have information to share. 

Jul 1, 2019, 09:0807/01/19
03/30/19

Marius said:

I'm referring to the specific issue that caused Update 1.8 to be delayed as it was. In regards to Discord, that is Cirilla's domain. I mostly handle other matters and drop by on the forums to keep you guys up to date when I have information to share. 

While I think Cirilla is doing an amazing job, we are often forced to link your replies / screenshots of your replies on both the forums and Reddit because you go way more in-depth and provide more details. 

Anyway thank you for your answers 
Jul 1, 2019, 17:3207/01/19
05/03/19

So where's the promised today patch notes of 1.8 update?

Jul 1, 2019, 17:4907/01/19
05/13/19
yanejonnydepp said:

So where's the promised today patch notes of 1.8 update?

Uh... where did you read there were patch notes that would be released before the patch was live? Which the patch was also not promised today, from what I could find anyway.
Jul 1, 2019, 19:0407/01/19
05/15/19

I have purchased void shards twice, and a few other packs you offer and have not gotten any useful heroes from them whatsoever. I am getting ready to stop playing because I have dedicated so much time to this game and the in game rewards as well as the ones I have purchased have given me absolutely nothing of value. The sacred shards I used gave me useless heroes as well. I understand you try to balance the game but for players like me it is discouraging. You hit a wall and there isn’t really a way to move past it. What do I do? Dedicate another 100 hours to gathering a few sacred or void shards and get useless heroes again? Then what? 

The time required to gather these is not worth the return. Especially not when I have gone into my own pocket and not gotten even one legendary or epic champion that is of use. No legendary and maybe 2 epics that I can’t use. Please fix this for me or I’m just gonna stop playing and paying money for the packs you offer. As of now it has been a total rip off. Fix it.