Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.6 is live now! This time we’ve focused on fixing existing issues and making a few QoL improvements to prepare for bigger features down the line. However! There is one major feature that all of you can partake in - Player Tournaments. Check out the notes below for more information!
Tournaments are a new feature that allows players to compete with one another for fame and glory. And awesome prizes, of course! Some Tournaments will resemble Events in their mechanics and requirements, others will be completely unique. Others might have more than one challenge for players to beat!
Note: the first tournament that will be launched is meant to fully test the feature on live servers, it will only be available for new players. A global tournament will be launched once we’ve gathered and analyzed enough data to make sure it runs as smoothly as possible.
All players will be able to take part after they have completed Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle. However, as the level disparity and basic capabilities between a fresh player and a veteran who’s been in the game for many months cannot be understated, we are going to introduce so-called Tournament Groups.
Tournament Groups are groups of 50 players each, broken down by level - each Tournament Group encompasses 5 Account Levels.
Each Tournament will have a Leaderboard, which will be updated dynamically while the Tournament is active. After its end, the Leaderboards will remain available to be viewed for a limited time. Typically, the Leaderboard will only encompass the player’s Tournament Group. Some Tournaments, however, will have a separate Global Leaderboard as well.
Note: If two players earned the exact same number of Tournament Points, the player who earned them earlier will take precedence on the Leaderboard.
All participating players will be able to receive rewards for reaching set Milestones during the Tournament. Apart from that, players who reach the top of their Tournament Group Leaderboard will receive additional rewards. And players who reach the top of the Global Leaderboard will be able to claim very special prizes.
- Game Guides are now available in all languages present in the game and will be shown in accordance with the chosen game language.
- Arena Rating Period will now end on Monday, 8:00 UTC - this is done due to technical reasons
- Steal Buff and Transfer Debuff effects have been enabled once again
- Multiple issues causing the game to crash on certain devices have been fixed
- Multiple UI issues have been fixed
- Multiple localization issues fixed
- Fixed a bug with Bad-el-Kazar's Passive Skill [Prey Upon]. It increased damage all allies inflicted by 15% per each ally, amounting to up to 75% damage increase instead of the intended 15%
Due to the long-running issue with Steal Buff and Transfer Debuff effects, all players will receive the following compensation:
- 250 Energy
- 1-Day +100% XP Boost
- 2 Clan Boss Keys