Update 1.5 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Feb 25, 2019, 18:5902/25/19
10/02/18
3 эль-казара, да ты просто болен, дружище
Feb 25, 2019, 19:0002/25/19
12/30/18
Раз вы ввели событие, чтобы каждый день набить 600 очков для синего шарда, то просьба к вам УБРАТЬ ЗЕЛЕНЫЕ ШАРДЫ С ПОДЗЕМЕЛЬЯ. Так как они реально бесят, когда ты тратишь 12 энергии для того чтобы выбить вещь, а в ответ тебе за это несколько раз подряд падает по 3-4 зеленых шарда. Это реально несправедливо... Прошу обратить на это внимание
Feb 25, 2019, 19:2102/25/19
02/25/19
Marius said:

ILIKELITTLEDOGS said:

Ну молодцы что сказать, лучше бы хозяина гробниц улучшили, как получил его так и валяется бесполезный кусок 

Никто не уйдет не обиженным ;) У нас довольно большая очередь на баланс. Кстати, видел на Арене этого героя, который наносил какой-то дикий урон. Да и на Демон Лорда он может очень хорошо зайти.

Плохой у вас переводчик какой то  по откату арену бью всю неделю, максимальный ранг, не разу его не видел. Просто посмотрите отзывы игроков о нём =) надеюсь улучшите его когда нибудь
Feb 25, 2019, 19:3402/25/19
09/01/18

Good to see some great changes, the daily event is excellent!  Provides extra things for players who spend some time on the game.

The champion buffs and balances are good except the executioner nerf.  He was a good champion that gives players a goal early in the game to work on.  With his nerf you removed that goal so you might lose a lot of early player base.  Mind you once you reach "end game", you won't use executioner, he falls off compared to other champions, so I think nerfing him was unnecessary, maybe increase his aoe cd by 1, and leave him how he was.  

Id like to see some other legendaries buffed that are really weak now, black knight, lord champford for example.  Skullcrown a1s was really nerfed a while ago, and even with really high stats, her a1 does very low damage compared to all other heroes that have a1 aoes.  I'd like to see her a1 increased a little bit.

But other then that, great changes so far.  Im sure balancing artifacts needs more tweeking, but it is in the right direction!

Feb 25, 2019, 20:3602/25/19
09/13/15

Exe totally useless now ? Maybe the update didn't apply on mine, he still solo brutal... but guys, stop crying, go play. Exe was op and in fact he is still really good farmer...

Oh i invest everything on one op char and i cry because in rebalance update he is nerfed....he is still better than most at campaign !

Feb 25, 2019, 21:2202/25/19
02/13/19

That is probably a joke.

1. Many players spent many hours to get and level Exe and now he is heavily weakened. Nobody wants to invest money and time in a hero which will be useless next week.

2. Event - very nice thing, but it should be announced at least 1 day before it started.

Event for players who don't farm very high level of dungeons or campaign on brutal difficulty is almost impossible to do.

Additionally, there are connection problems. Your servers barely work. Every few minutes re-log request.

Feb 25, 2019, 21:3802/25/19

Доброй ночи, после введения события стало постоянно выбрасывать из игры,и после получается зайти только с 20-50попытки.постоянно не может подключиться к серверу.исправьте.

Feb 25, 2019, 21:4902/25/19
01/05/19
Уважаемие верните Казара после обновления он стал хуже многих редких героев либо сделайте ре баланс а то вообще не игра бельно :'(
Feb 25, 2019, 21:5902/25/19
08/20/18

good update...only thing I'm pissed about though is the exe nerf! I play 2 accounts and can't get anything good seriously. I vested so much into my multiple exes that now they are just shit..extend cd's and reduced damage not good enough. hes useless at cb only good for campaign which I finished many months ago and arena def holds..

Feb 25, 2019, 23:0102/25/19
02/11/19
My friends told me that executioner had been nerf, so it's  true. Its just sad man we stay in the game for it because we have hero's like him that farmable, he's  descent enough for campaign and other's to nerf it like that. But this one is another let down. My friends and I spend sheer amount of our time farming that guy now we lose our ace, I guess you just want to subdue  us and make us spend money, oh I guess thats it you don't like new player's that doesn't spend money. Another disappointment from you guy's I hope you won't t lost another consumer's. ciao... 
Feb 26, 2019, 00:0302/26/19
Feb 26, 2019, 00:24(edited)
02/25/19

RIP f2p on exe nerf

i´m 8 days in with exe 5* and skill maxed out and i´m halfway through to get him to 6*

at least i had plans to 6* him... i kind of knew a nerf would come at some point but i didnt think it would be this significant..

i feel like those who havent maxed his skill cant use him at all and even with all maxed out it still feels like he could die any moment when the auto-combat goes "wrong" (using Schiltron with 1 enemy left on second round)

without decent gear it got quite harder for him to survive (on solo/leveling runs)

with that said i dont feel like investing more money on this game since its already hard to get some decent heroes (especially tomes which i invested in exe)

exsample: +1000 energy spent on sorceress, 3* to 6* (who needs sleep? > max skill (rare tome/rng on dungeon drop) > max ascended (high energy consumption, wtf droprate) > mastery (high energy consumption) > gear (surprise: more rng and more surprise: high energy consumption)

to have some variety you should have a few different heroes for all sort of things (arena and very specific dungeons)

as mentioned i´m fairely new to the game and i may exaggerate some points but it does feel like its easy to lose track with so many things to do for a beginner (what to focus on first)

and for the current event: sure you can get 600 pts without spending when you can do brutal or high lvl dungeon with 4-5* gear and you know that the event is coming so you can save your energy frome daily/weekly/monthly rewards (i used daily/weekly rewards 3 about 3 hours before the event went live) so it would be nice if you can announce something like that so we can prepare (ingame event-calender cause not everyone checks forum)

Feb 26, 2019, 01:2002/26/19
12/14/18
you mean the terrible wheel of rebalancing. not only does it affect the damage in pvp but pve making us weaker and bosses harder. whyd you mess with crimson helm and exe. youre constantly destroying your game
Feb 26, 2019, 01:2602/26/19
12/14/18
@Marius why add crash insurance and instead just fix the game so it stops crashing or is the crash insurance temporary until you fix them permanently? Also why wreck a great champ like exe? He was the reason people farmed champs
Feb 26, 2019, 06:4502/26/19
02/12/19
Some rare champs are just trash......
Feb 26, 2019, 07:1102/26/19
08/10/18
So I wish we got more info than a decreased damage in the details. My Martyrs a3 is now no more than a aoe debuff when it used to be awesome for spider and the first 2 rounds of dungeons. Also my crimson helm is hitting about a quater to a third of the DMG she was doing that is a rediculose nerf. Her a1 is doing almost as much dmg as the combined total of the 4 hits of her a3.  2 champs I have invested so much time and effort in because of there exceptional skills and now they are all but gutted. I really hope that you readjust these to be better. I do understand they where both overpowered however a 75% nerf is a bit beyond what was nessacery.
Feb 26, 2019, 09:2902/26/19
09/25/17
Please rework Mortu-Macaab -  Fiery Rage Chance, 10% is to low chance, or give him 10% for counter attack  with that skill, Falling form also got very low damage as for legendary attacker
Feb 26, 2019, 09:4502/26/19
02/08/19
Hello, could you provide us some details about event scheduling? Will there be events every 24 hrs? And could you please announce events like 24 hrs. before they start? Yesterday I spent 300 energy 1 hr. before the event started, making it impossible to finish for free and today I'm not sure if I can start playing now or need to save energy up for later....
Feb 26, 2019, 10:0602/26/19
02/26/19

Спасибо за патч! Всё устраивает. Движение в нужную сторону баланса отчетливо видно. Нытьё будет всегда))

Feb 26, 2019, 11:3502/26/19
02/10/19

I feel sorry for the exe nerf. It is not too bad, but they could increase a cooldown for 1 turn instead of 2.  

Feb 26, 2019, 12:3802/26/19
01/08/19
ViizZip said:

This is totally unacceptable. Your balance strategy of Nerf strong characters other than Buff weak ones are stupid. Players like me are going after strong characters by spending a lot of money, real dollars! After all the spending and put so much resources on those ones, you guys just Nerf it without any compensations?? This is called robbery!! I spent a lot of money to get three Bad-el-Kazar and used all my resources to strengthen them. And now you just Nerf him??? Good try!! I am very angry and disappointed in you guys!! This is not over. Please do not do something this stupid to hurt faithful players!!
Сочувствую тебе мой дорогой друг.