Update 1.5 Patch Notes

Search
Comments
Feb 25, 2019, 13:2702/25/19
12/26/18

Well done I am out enjoy playing to those of you that make it to launch

Feb 25, 2019, 13:2902/25/19
01/29/19
So the Global Events are not related to faction wars right ? and they're not on yet from what I see
Feb 25, 2019, 13:3802/25/19
01/19/19
Why you nerf " strong"  heroes insted of buff weak heroes? This is sad. I like this game less.
Feb 25, 2019, 13:3902/25/19
02/13/19
Ну понятно, плариум как обычно, сначала сделаем, думать будем потом, вместо того чтобы резать палача и делать из него впринципе ненужного персонажа, можно было усложнить кампанию, перезарядка в 7 ходов это фиаско, осталось урезать всех остальных полезных персонажей которых можно выбить в кампании и вуаля, будем играть в поле чудес, выпал норм эпик или лега, играй, не выпала, сделай другой аккаунт, ах да, сейчас же уже такая ситуация. Что же делать людям которые из ваших бесплатных шардов вытаскивают редких героев или ненужный эпик? Ждать ваши восхитительные ивенты на донат?) Было бы меньше негодования, если бы вы придумали какой то способ обменять ненужных персонажей на возможность получить что то стоящее или это не соответствует вашей финансовой политике? Вряд ли отток игроков является вашей целью. К сожалению сейчас это не Raid, а игра в русскую рулетку
Feb 25, 2019, 13:4102/25/19
01/19/19
Согласен! Это плохо. Вместо того что бы поднимать слабых героев они режут героев которых люди прокачали.
Feb 25, 2019, 14:0202/25/19
02/25/19

If I was coming from the perspective of a new player that grinded for Exe and spent time leveling him up, I'd be very upset by the recent nerf. There is nothing worst in terms of business strategy than to throw all the time spent by a player developing a character to the bin. Compensation for those that have leveled up and built Exe would probably be a smart idea if you want to retain them and if you don't plan on rolling back that update.

Aside from that, the other changes make a lot of sense, however it'd be better if you could explain in details what changed for those others champions. We want to know what "Damade decreased/increased" really means.

Keep up the good work!
Feb 25, 2019, 14:0902/25/19
10/02/18
А что насчёт войны Фракций? Когда ожидать?
Feb 25, 2019, 14:2002/25/19
02/06/19

As many have pointed out the harsh nerf on a f2p character was overdone, for f2p players he was their best choice and still required hours of grinding to be able to use the skills that you considered to be too strong, maybe a slight tweak would of been much better, and instead of nerfing the most used heroes, why not buff the weaker ones to give people more variety?

In my eyes you've gone about this the wrong way, especially with all the resourced used for people to 6* exe and without any type of warning of heads up for people to avoid spending their time and 'energy'  such a shame.

MariusAdmin
Feb 25, 2019, 14:5102/25/19
09/04/17

A couple of quick replies:

1) We will see how the Executioner performs. As it stands, his main strength - the ability to buff his own DEF and counterattack - still remains, so he should be pretty strong. If he falls below the expectations, we may consider tweaking him again. 

2) Faction War will be coming a bit later, the current Events are not related.

Пара быстрых ответов.

1) Мы проследим за тем, как себя показывает Палач после изменений. Его сильная сторона (увеличение параметра защиты и возможность контратаковать) никуда не делась. Если он будет совсем плох, мы рассмотрим ещё один вариант ребаланса.

2) Война Фракций будет в обозримом будущем, но не прямо сейчас. События, которые сегодня добавили в игру, к ней отношения не имеют.
Feb 25, 2019, 14:5202/25/19
01/29/19
Is a good choice dont release a list of nerfed champ before apply update. Now i have spent 2 week of silver, tome, scroll for an 5 star executioner that become trash. Thanks a lot. Very good work. 
Feb 25, 2019, 14:5402/25/19
02/09/19

Hi,

I just got exe upped from 5* to 6* literally 2 days ago. I spent a full week only focusing on the step from 5* to 6*. Now you nerf him to useless status? Nice. Please let me undo that and use the heroes spent, so i can 6* usable hero. Really disheartening.

Feb 25, 2019, 14:5702/25/19
02/09/19

Well done. I spent a lot of hours to upgrade my Executioners and now he's totally useless. Ok, probably a little nerf was necessary, but LITTLE. What a waste of time.... I'll give him a chance, but I'll probably uninstall the game, I don't want to spend hundred of hours to make new build that will be ruined in the next patch. This is totally no sense, you have to buff the weaker heroes and apply LITTLE nerf to strongest.

Feb 25, 2019, 14:5802/25/19
02/06/19
Marius said:

A couple of quick replies:

1) We will see how the Executioner performs. As it stands, his main strength - the ability to buff his own DEF and counterattack - still remains, so he should be pretty strong. If he falls below the expectations, we may consider tweaking him again. 

2) Faction War will be coming a bit later, the current Events are not related.

Пара быстрых ответов.

1) Мы проследим за тем, как себя показывает Палач после изменений. Его сильная сторона (увеличение параметра защиты и возможность контратаковать) никуда не делась. Если он будет совсем плох, мы рассмотрим ещё один вариант ребаланса.

2) Война Фракций будет в обозримом будущем, но не прямо сейчас. События, которые сегодня добавили в игру, к ней отношения не имеют.
It's not the fact he buffed his own DEF, it's the counter attack downtime that has practically ruined his farming capability for people, I think if the turmuit was tweaked or the DEF buff was lower, I don't think people would mind as much
Feb 25, 2019, 15:0502/25/19
02/03/19

I also put a lot of effort into my exe and farmed all skill ups, but lets be honest guys. Exe deserved a nerf. His second skill on a 2 turn cooldown was way to strong and also his 3rd skill permanent 60% def buff and revange buff was it too.

He still can solo brutal stages but not that fast anymore.

Feb 25, 2019, 15:1202/25/19
02/05/19

Marius said:

Greetings from Plarium!

Update 1.5 is live now! This is another update that is focused on QoL improvements, but we have also rolled out a number of adjustments to Champion and Artifact balance. Le’ts take a closer look at these changes:

New Features

Global Events

Special time-limited events have been introduced to the game! The tasks for each event will be outlined, players need only follow the guidelines and complete the required challenges in order to gain points and rewards.

Clan Chat

Clans need to rely on external messengers no longer! As of Update 1.5, all members of the Clan will have access to a special chat that only they can see. There, secrets can be shared, strategies discussed, and plans drawn.

Balance

• Enemies in a number of Campaign Stages have been adjusted. Some gained Levels, others lost Rank.

Champions

Artifacts

Please note that Artifact distribution between Dungeons has been slightly adjusted. New table:

QoL Additions and Changes 

• Added information on how to obtain Campaign Stars to the Champion Selection screen
  • Added battle crash insurance. Energy or other resources spent on Battles will be saved if a dropped connection or crash occurs during battle. Rewards will also be saved if the same occurs on the reward screen.
  • Added auto-ban functionality to block spammers from abusing the Chat.
  • Added links to external networks (Discord, YouTube, Facebook, and our Forum) to the action panel.
  • Android users can now exit the game using Android's native "Back" button on their devices.

Bugfix

• Fixed issues with battle slowdown with certain Masteries.
  • Fixed bugs with Playtime Rewards not tracking correctly.
  • Fixed issues preventing Arena Medal conversion at the Great Hall from working correctly.
  • Fixed bugs with Clan Boss Skills working incorrectly.
  • Fixed various issues with Clan Activity Rewards.
  • Fixed issues with Champion stats not displaying correctly after upgrading Artifacts.
  • Fixed bugs that occurred when loading Battles.
  • Various optimizations.

I think you guys accidently doubled the milestone for the blue shard? 600? You go from 230 to 600? That makes little sense. THere is no way any of us can reach that with the energy we get. And what about people who spent energy before the event started?

Or maybe we are supposed to spend 100 dollars to reach enough points to get a blue shard?

Sorry but this makes very little sense to me.
MariusAdmin
Feb 25, 2019, 16:2002/25/19
09/04/17

You get two full Energy Refills per day, +100 Energy from the Event alone, there are also Weekly Quests that are fairly easy to do and can provide additional Energy if you require it - spending Gems is not at all a necessity.

Updated Patch Notes with Currently Known Issues. At the moment, we have noticed that Bad-el-Kazar's Passive Skill is not working as intended and it will be fixed soon. 
Feb 25, 2019, 16:2702/25/19
02/05/19

I had, I think 70+ energy, then both refills at 108 each, thats 286, then with normal recharge, lets say 300. Doing hard mode. Im at 150. Im not even halfway. Are you still saying that its possible for us to reach 600?

Also consider people who werent aware of the event, that spent their daily BEFORE the event. Luckily I didnt, but I imagine some did. 600 is a huge milestone.
Feb 25, 2019, 17:0002/25/19
Feb 25, 2019, 18:34(edited)
12/23/18

ZenZombie said:

I had, I think 70+ energy, then both refills at 108 each, thats 286, then with normal recharge, lets say 300. Doing hard mode. Im at 150. Im not even halfway. Are you still saying that its possible for us to reach 600?

Also consider people who werent aware of the event, that spent their daily BEFORE the event. Luckily I didnt, but I imagine some did. 600 is a huge milestone.

113 is max for me. 12 energy per 1 grind for stage 10 were drops 4-5 lvl gear. If everithing will be perfect and in all 9 grinds I will get 5* gear I will make (9x15) 135 points. But its in the perfect world where pink pony eat rainbow and poop butterflies. In our world its 2x5*, 4x4* and handful of green summoning crystals which is fairly 0 points. So in real world my 113 energy worth for 70 event points. Lets say I have 100 energy more from event. thats 60 more points. 130 in total. 2 refills. Its 130+70+70=270 points. Lets go ito the perfect world and say I didnt spent already my 200x2 weekly energy. Its +240 more points. In total thats 510. And lets say I have restored 120 of my energy in 6 hours. Thats +70 more points. In total 600 event points = 950+ energy per 1 day. Awesome.

AND here we are! Once per week, by WHOLE daily grinding I able to do it! I will get! ONE! BLUE! CRYSTAL!!! Wooo-hooo! One more nerfed rare. If I will be lucky. Otherwise that will be unnerfed foodder...

Feb 25, 2019, 17:3402/25/19
02/04/19
This is totally unacceptable. Your balance strategy of Nerf strong characters other than Buff weak ones are stupid. Players like me are going after strong characters by spending a lot of money, real dollars! After all the spending and put so much resources on those ones, you guys just Nerf it without any compensations?? This is called robbery!! I spent a lot of money to get three Bad-el-Kazar and used all my resources to strengthen them. And now you just Nerf him??? Good try!! I am very angry and disappointed in you guys!! This is not over. Please do not do something this stupid to hurt faithful players!!
Feb 25, 2019, 18:3902/25/19
02/06/19

why introduce events if disconnects are constant in danj and because of this you are wasting energy into empty