Update 1.2 Patch Notes

Update 1.2 Patch Notes

Search
MariusAdmin
Feb 7, 2019, 11:5902/07/19
09/04/17

Update 1.2 Patch Notes

Greetings from Plarium!

Update 1.2 is live now! It brings a number of smaller features and changes that are meant to improve player quality of life, as well as several useful bugfixes. Without further ado, let’s take a look at what we have in store!

New Features

Progress Missions

Progress Missions are a new type of quests that are designed to help players advance through the game efficiently. They become available to all players from Level 1 and do not have a time limit to complete like Daily or Weekly Quests, nor are they mandatory. They are, however, separated into Parts. The first Part is only available up until the Storyline Campaign is finished on Normal Difficulty. If Brimstone Path Stage 7 is completed before Part 1 of the Progress Missions is, that Part will be immediately locked out and all remaining Missions will become unavailable. The player will receive the reward for completing Part 1 as a whole - but not the rewards for any remaining individual Progress Missions.

Part 2 becomes available after the Campaign completion and currently has no lockout milestone like Part 1. We will be adding more Progress Missions in the future updates, and any changes that might affect Part 2 in this regard will be announced in the patch notes.

QoL Additions and Changes

Integrated Support Tool

From now on, players can submit and view their Support tickets without leaving the game. This can be done by accessing the Info tab in the player’s Profile and tapping the Support button.

Mastery Scrolls Drop Priority

When a Champions receives Mastery Scrolls, the game will automatically determine which types of Scrolls are maxed out and provide generate rewards in the following order: Basic, Advanced, Divine. This change should allow for a streamlined progression of your Champions as well as eliminate the factor of randomness that would often stall that progression.

Auto Target Improvements

Champions will use Healing and Buffing Skills even when a Priority Target is selected.

Skavag will be the default target for powerful single-hit abilities when in Auto-Battle in the Spider’s Den, so those Skills should not be wasted on spiderlings.

When fighting at the Ice Golem’s Peak, Champions will prioritize the undead minions over Klyssus himself to avoid accidentally prompting Frigid Vengeance.

Clan Boss Crash Fixes

As Clan Boss Battles consume keys that take a long while to regenerate, suffering a crash during such battle is never fun. So, we did our best to limit this issue. As of 1.2, the Clan Boss Battle should still count as completed - with the damage inflicted recorded by the server as of the last moment of connection. Even if you crash, the fight will not have been in vain!

Balance

Due to the introduction of Progress Missions, rewards for Challenges and completing Campaign Stages for the first time have been adjusted. These changes should not affect existing players for the most part.

As we have noted before, most Achievements have been removed from the game. We feel they do not fit the original plan we had for this feature, nor do they feel like an actual achievement for our players due to a variety of reasons. Thus they will require further work if we are to re-introduce this feature in the future.

Miscellaneous

• Champion Drop Chance now displayed in the Info tab of the Portal 
  • Clans will be Open to joining by default when created, this can be changed immediately by the Clan Leader  
  • Numerous improvements to the Clan Interface 
  • Champion Ratings adjusted: Players can no longer rate Common and Uncommon Champions until they have reached Rank 4 with those Champions, and Epic Champions until they have reached Rank 5 
  • Chat room size increased to 500 players, up from 300 
  • Accessories can be sorted by tapping the “New” button in the Inventory as well as Artifacts now 
  • Numerous bugs fixed 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2019, 12:3002/07/19
01/29/19
Can't log in yet... 
Feb 7, 2019, 12:4002/07/19
02/07/19
I'm locked out as well -- and my xp boost is being wasted! nyaaaaa!!! 
Feb 7, 2019, 12:4402/07/19
Can't login... server connection failed check your internet connection and try again. Internet connection is perfect but still can't get pass the loading screen. Server issue?
Feb 7, 2019, 12:5502/07/19
01/29/19
Hi guys, I have the same problem . "Connection fail" since the new patch is updted. Buy the way nothing wrong with my internet, so could you guys fix this problem. Pls
Feb 7, 2019, 13:0302/07/19
01/29/19
The server connection is failing regularly after the update
Feb 7, 2019, 13:0802/07/19
Feb 7, 2019, 13:26(edited)
01/29/19

Yep sames me.. I was logged on when update started, I was able to get back in, but it crashed and now won't reload. 

Feb 7, 2019, 13:1602/07/19
09/25/17

Для тех кому лень читать и переводить. 

Миссии - бла-бла-бла скукотище. Всем все и так понятно.

Изменения :

Можно удобно общаться с саппортом не выходя из игры.

Минотаврик дает нужные скроллы в зависимости от того какие нужны персонажу.

Автотаргет теперь не просто лупит выбранную цель но еще и юзает бафы хилки и тд.

Краши на клан боссе пофикшены.

Некоторые ачивки убрали.

Шанс получения чампа показывается в портале

Новые настройки автопринятия в клан для клан лидера

Улучшенный клан интерфейс

Игрок не может выставлять оценки героям пока не прокачает их до 4-5 ранга.

Размер чата увеличили с 300 символов до 500

Бижуху можно также удобно сортировать как и артефакты

Ну и кучу других баг фиксо

Feb 7, 2019, 13:3802/07/19
10/02/18

Мы так и будем по 30 минут ехать/не ехать?

В чем там проблема
Feb 7, 2019, 13:4002/07/19
02/07/19
I can't log in either says connection problem all the time 
Feb 7, 2019, 13:4702/07/19
01/18/19
I can login but as soon as it gets to the bastion the error connection message box appears repeatedly even after I click retry. Anyone else experiencing this? I hope the game isn't broken lol what a waste of time that'll be 
Feb 7, 2019, 14:3002/07/19
Feb 7, 2019, 14:31(edited)
10/02/18
Буст ХР псу под хвост, понятненько
Feb 7, 2019, 14:3602/07/19
01/31/19
Please fix asap can't wait to play again :)
Feb 7, 2019, 14:4802/07/19
01/02/19

Marius said:

Greetings from Plarium!

Progress Missions

The first Part is only available up until the Storyline Campaign is finished on Normal Difficulty. If Brimstone Path Stage 7 is completed before Part 1 of the Progress Missions is, that Part will be immediately locked out and all remaining Missions will become unavailable. The player will receive the reward for completing Part 1 as a whole - but not the rewards for any remaining individual Progress Missions.

Do you realize what you guys just did? Adding new features so that we can set goals to obtain rewards, but if we're not still in our first couple days of playing, we lose 1/4 of those rewards! That's absurd. Part 1 individual rewards include lots of artifacts, energy, silver, gems, shards... why would you add them to the game but make them unattainable (locked out) to the majority of your player field??? That's absolutely ridiculous.
MariusAdmin
Feb 7, 2019, 14:5002/07/19
Feb 7, 2019, 14:56(edited)
09/04/17
The server was undergoing planned maintenance with the update. It took a bit longer than expected, still doing some testing.
MariusAdmin
Feb 7, 2019, 14:5102/07/19
09/04/17
DeeKay said:

Do you realize what you guys just did? Adding new features so that we can set goals to obtain rewards, but if we're not still in our first couple days of playing, we lose 1/4 of those rewards! That's absurd. Part 1 individual rewards include lots of artifacts, energy, silver, gems, shards... why would you add them to the game but make them unattainable (locked out) to the majority of your player field??? That's absolutely ridiculous.

You have already obtained those rewards through other means - be they Challenges, Campaign Completion rewards. Part 1 of Progress Missions is aimed at new players, the rest are available to all. 
Feb 7, 2019, 15:1002/07/19
02/07/19
Still can't log in and when I do I can't play because of connection error just wasting energy here 
Feb 7, 2019, 15:2302/07/19
01/29/19

Last 3 Hours of exp-bonus been running.

So I took the 500 energy from my safed mails to use them.. and now it all goes to waste. 

Todays timeframe to play is nearly over, and energy regeneration diesn't run when you have 500+energy. Another 90 energy lost...

Will the day double exp of the 90 energy ve reimbused? Will there be 180 gems in my mailbox? Couse not..

All due to an unexpected shutdown, which plenty of other games don't even need to do for updates.

Time to test those other games out i guess..

Feb 7, 2019, 16:1102/07/19
12/21/18

Marius said:

The server was undergoing planned maintenance with the update. It took a bit longer than expected, still doing some testing.

Is it possible to get a post or something when maintenance happens/when will it take place. If possible an ETA along with it. 

As well as something to let users know there is some sort of issue going on to warn them so they aren't wasting energy and CB keys. With an update afterwards saying the issue is resolved so we know when it's safe to play again. 

I get there's going to be hiccups, but communication like this goes a long way.

Feb 7, 2019, 16:5102/07/19

Nach Update fliege ich immer wieder aus dem Spiel, auch während des Kampfes.

Das nervt angeblich wegen schlechter Verbindung trotz WLAN 
Feb 7, 2019, 16:5802/07/19
02/07/19
Why are you allowing people on?! Just shut it down while you work on it Jesus Christ can't even count how much resources I've lost today because of your incompetence