All Categories

Update 1.1 Patch Notes

Update 1.1 Patch Notes

Search
MariusAdmin
Jan 21, 2019, 15:0601/21/19
09/04/17
2721

Update 1.1 Patch Notes

Greetings from Plarium!


Update 1.1 is live now, bringing about a number of small changes and fixes:


  • Sir Nicholas (and Jinglehunter, who is required to fuse Sir Nicholas) have been added to Champion Fusion. These Champions will be available until February 28 and can only be Fused once!
  • The game has been optimized and should run smoother as well as consume less of your device's resources
  • Minor improvements to UI
  • Added Japanese, Korean, and Turkish languages
  • Fixed the two bugs affecting Divine Artifact Sets. They are now Set 2, as they were meant to be, and the Shield effects stack as intended
  • Fixed Power calculations for the players' Champions. Now Artifacts equipped by these Champions are calculated correctly
  • Fixed a number of errors in the Artifact Storage
  • Fixed numerous issues causing the game to crash on iPhone6
  • Fixed the bug affecting Artifacts given as a reward for downloading resources at the very start of the game

Views
2k
Comments
6
Comments
Jan 21, 2019, 15:3501/21/19
08/04/18
37

Всё очень хорошо, но один вопрос:

в плей маркете написано, что "внесены изменения в баланс" - хочется уточнить - "баланс" чего или кого?
Jan 21, 2019, 15:3801/21/19
09/25/17
173

Йор инглиш из "перфект" Мариус, но мне не совсем понятен перевод:

 Fixed the two bugs affecting Divine Artifact Sets. They are now Set 2, as they were meant to be, and the Shield effects stack as intended. 

Если можно дайте более развернутый ответ.
Jan 21, 2019, 16:0201/21/19
08/04/18
3

q1evua said:


Йор инглиш из "перфект" Мариус, но мне не совсем понятен перевод:

 Fixed the two bugs affecting Divine Artifact Sets. They are now Set 2, as they were meant to be, and the Shield effects stack as intended. 

Если можно дайте более развернутый ответ.

Эти сеты состояли из 4х вещей (хотя должны были состоять из 2х), сейчас это исправили.
Jan 21, 2019, 16:0301/21/19
Jan 21, 2019, 16:06(edited)
12/05/17
6

Hi everyone,


 I understand there is an update out. The client says upon startup that it is out of date and it needs to be updated, however the apk on the play store is still the version I am using.

 So right now I can not even enter the game. 


 I saw this is causing a problem for someone else as well so it is not just me (there is a feedback on the play store saying the same). Can this be addressed ASAP please?


Thanks!


PS: Never mind, just see 1.1.1 appeared on the store, so all is good now :)

Jan 21, 2019, 16:5601/21/19
09/25/17
173

Лайт said:


q1evua said:


Йор инглиш из "перфект" Мариус, но мне не совсем понятен перевод:

 Fixed the two bugs affecting Divine Artifact Sets. They are now Set 2, as they were meant to be, and the Shield effects stack as intended. 

Если можно дайте более развернутый ответ.

Эти сеты состояли из 4х вещей (хотя должны были состоять из 2х), сейчас это исправили.
Спасибо, теперь все стало на свои места. 

MariusAdmin
Jan 23, 2019, 12:4101/23/19
09/04/17
2721

valteron said:


Всё очень хорошо, но один вопрос:

в плей маркете написано, что "внесены изменения в баланс" - хочется уточнить - "баланс" чего или кого?

Насколько я понимаю, как раз изменения по артефактам почему-то занесли в баланс. Видимо, чтобы много не расписывать на маркете. 


Q1evua & Лайт


Тут Лайт верно ответил, спасибо :) Также починили проблему нестакающегося эффекта Щита на эти артефактах, но т.к. до обновления Сет считался от 4х, а не от 2х, никто от этого бага пострадать не успел.