Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Search
MariusAdmin
Jan 8, 2019, 13:1201/08/19
09/04/17

Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Greetings from Plarium!

Our first major update of 2019 is now live, and we are excited to share the details with our Community. Check out a comprehensive list of changes below:

New Features

Champion Vault

The Champion Vault allows players to store Champions that they don’t plan to level up or upgrade just yet, but don’t want to sacrifice either. You can read more about this feature in the Champion Vault Guide.

Fusion

Fusion is a feature that allows players to summon one new Champion via fusing of several specific Champions (the exact requirements depend on what Champion you wish to summon). You can read more about Champion Fusion in our guide.

Arena 

Arena Gold Tier has been unlocked! Now the best of the best can battle for Gold medals, allowing them to upgrade their Great Hall even faster than before.

Furthermore, Arena rewards have been changed. Instead of Gems, players will now get Arena Chests. These will provide a randomized reward, including Gems and Artifacts from the four brand new Sets. These Sets provide powerful Set bonuses and are only available as a reward from the Arena Chests:

• Divine Offense. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. ATK +15% 
  • Divine Critical Rate. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. C.RATE +12% 
  • Divine Life. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. HP +15% 
  • Divine Speed. 2 Set: Self Shield 15% of the Max HP for 3 turns. SPD +12% 

Summon 10 Champions

From now on, players that have 10 Mystery or Ancient Shards in their Portal will be able to perform a mass Summon from those Shards. Note that 10 free Slots in the Tavern will need to be available for a successful Summon.

Battle Suggestions

If a player has been defeated in the battle, the game will display suggestions on how they can improve their Champions. These suggestions are focused on the Artifacts that their Champions have equipped and can be divided into two types:

• Suggestions to equip a certain Champion with a certain set of Artifacts 
  • Suggestions to upgrade current Artifacts

Miscellaneous

• New languages are added to the game (German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)) 
  • The Loyalty Program for new players has been adjusted, and a new Champion will be provided on the 7th day 
  • All new Artifacts now can be viewed separately by tapping the “New” button in the Artifacts menu  
  • Stat bonuses granted by Masteries are now properly displayed in the Champion Collection menu 
  • From now on, replacing one Artifact with another will invoke the same cost in Silver as removing it to the Artifact Storage would 
  • Game notifications have been divided into three main types: Resources, Rewards, Events. Players can choose which of these they want to see 
  • Game notifications have been redesigned, and players will have an option to either launch the game or delete the notification from their lock screen. 
  • Progression Rewards have been adjusted slightly - no changes to the rewards themselves, but Epic and Rare Skill Tomes have swapped places on two occasions (Levels 10-20 and 35-40 respectively) 
  • Free Daily and Weekly Shards will be added to the Portal directly, players no longer have to go and collect them from the Shop 
  • News will no longer direct players of insufficient players to features that they cannot access yet 
  • Multiple localization issues fixed 
  • A number of UI improvements have been made 

Bugfix

• Fixed an issue causing the damage of Lightsworn's Teardown Skill to be multiplied incorrectly
  • Fixed the issue that caused the game to crash on Meizu M3 Note 
  • Fixed the issue causing a forced re-login and loss of resources such as Energy when the player is experiencing minor connection issues 
  • Fixed multiple minor bugs 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 8, 2019, 14:2701/08/19
01/02/19

Still no 6* or legendary artifacts as depicted in the loading screens? :/

And fusion for only 1 chamption?

Should add the option to "reroll" by sacrificing 3:1 of any rarity, or just a general 10:1 upgrade. Something along those lines. Still making the game rng but actually providing a use for all of the unused rares/epics we all have. Or at least more fusion options... 

MariusAdmin
Jan 8, 2019, 14:3601/08/19
09/04/17

Six-Star Artifacts will be added to the game later on, but no earlier than global launch most likely.

And there will be more Fusion options for certain, this is just the beginning!

NEUKModerator
Jan 8, 2019, 15:5901/08/19
10/17/14

спасибо!

Jan 8, 2019, 16:2601/08/19
08/31/18

So I noticed that you nerfed Lightsworn so that he is now not worth even leveling to 40... wish I had a heads up so I wouldn't have wasted hrs and hrs getting scrolls for him because he is now utterly useless... cheers

NEUKModerator
Jan 8, 2019, 16:4701/08/19
10/17/14

Священный орден вылазит за пределы экрана.

либо расширьте рамку под призвать, либо измените шрифт. мягкий знак перенести это надо жесть постараться

Jan 8, 2019, 17:1701/08/19
Jan 8, 2019, 17:19(edited)

Indeed what you do is unnaceptable. We spend $ and hrs of our time working on champions you ninja nerf without saying a word. Why would you do such a thing ?? There are tons of underwhelming champions out there. Buff them instead of nerfing the good ones. Even com2us never dare to nerf units without saying it. My money leaning towards going back to Summoners War. I want explanations on why a unit i spent lot of $ and times on now hits like shyt. He lost half his dmg and is unusable now, this is unnaceptable.

Jan 8, 2019, 17:5101/08/19
09/01/18
And I see coldheart giant slayer is back to doing 39000 damage on brutal....Silent Nerf or same bug again?
Jan 9, 2019, 02:5201/09/19
01/10/19

They either nerfed GS or its bugged again, on hard it usually does 58k with no debuffs, it is now doing 32k. Also Lua A1 is still broken on the aoe proc, a 32k hit should be a 16k aoe minus some armor, however a 32k hit does 3k aoe, and again another ninja nerf on lightsworn. And then they find another way to give us less gems with arena chests. Failed patch. Most of my clan is on its last nerve with this game

MariusAdmin
Jan 9, 2019, 12:5601/09/19
Jan 9, 2019, 13:04(edited)
09/04/17

Hey, guys! On the two matters above:

1) Lightsworn was not ninja-nerfed, however, there was a bug that caused his Teardown Skill to scale incorrectly, which resulted in huge damage. This was never intended to be the case. At the same time, I would like to apologize for the matter not being brought up in the patch notes (I have updated them already) - this particular bugfix slipped through the cracks, but I have gone ahead and made arrangements to avoid this in the future, as we understand how important it is to keep our players apprised of anything that affects game and Champion balance.

As you can see in in Patch Notes for Updates 0.10 and 0.11 we make sure to give as much information as we can on Champion changes, be they buffs or nerfs, and are always open to discussing our reasons for implementing those changes.

2) Giant Slayer Mastery is bugged once more, unfortunately. Our testers are working on it right now, and we roll a fix out ASAP.

Jan 9, 2019, 15:3401/09/19
07/12/18

Мариус, а это ошибка в описании или почему нету сета для дефф команды с арены?

Я люблю играть дефф тимой, а так вы вынуждаете меня поменять команду

Да и вложился я в дефф тиму
Jan 9, 2019, 16:3001/09/19
08/31/18
But quarter damage... with no notice... I'm really annoyed... if I can't find a replacement out of my other terrible epics I doubt that I could be bothered putting in the effort to grind out a 60 and get hundreds of red scrolls again for you lot to probably do the same thing and say oopps
Jan 10, 2019, 04:3401/10/19
01/10/19
OK thanks for the info on lightsworn and the GS bug. Any idea why Lua A1 attack doesn't scale its AoE properly on crit? Seems Devs fix hitting to hard quickly but other things that aren't properly working they seem to ignore. 
Jan 10, 2019, 04:4501/10/19
You guys ever heard of compensation ?? 
MariusAdmin
Jan 10, 2019, 12:0201/10/19
Jan 10, 2019, 12:02(edited)
09/04/17

Axeless said:

Мариус, а это ошибка в описании или почему нету сета для дефф команды с арены?
Я люблю играть дефф тимой, а так вы вынуждаете меня поменять команду
Да и вложился я в дефф тиму

Нет, не ошибка. К сожалению, пока что не планируется такой Сет. Возможно, в будущем.

Bvl said:

But quarter damage... with no notice... I'm really annoyed... if I can't find a replacement out of my other terrible epics I doubt that I could be bothered putting in the effort to grind out a 60 and get hundreds of red scrolls again for you lot to probably do the same thing and say oopps

The issue with this bugfix not being mentioned in the Patch Notes has been resolved, and I've spoken to a number of people in order to make certain it does not happen again.

Unknown_Ranger said:

OK thanks for the info on lightsworn and the GS bug. Any idea why Lua A1 attack doesn't scale its AoE properly on crit? Seems Devs fix hitting to hard quickly but other things that aren't properly working they seem to ignore. 

Can you provide me with a video or screenshot of the attack and damage numbers to see an example of this problem? I'll be able to pass it on to the testers if it all checks out.

Unknown_Ranger said:

You guys ever heard of compensation ?? 
Bugfixes like that are not a cause for compensation, nor are balance changes.
Jan 10, 2019, 19:3201/10/19
01/10/19
I'll attempt to time a screen shot but an example is Spider, I'll crit for 32 k (keeping the number round) which then procs the Aoe at 50 percent of the attack, 16k. However the AoE only hits for 3.5k, so magically after the primary attack the spiderlings defense rises to reduce the Aoe damage by 12.5 k. Another issue I have noticed with Lua since clan boss came out is support troops who are same level and ascension but have 40% less crit damage and 500 less attack out damage Lua consistently. I should mention they have all the same masteries just to test what was happening. 
Jan 17, 2019, 20:1501/17/19
03/30/19
You made the prices for gems more expensive what a joke.. this game is ridiculously over priced already and u try get a few extra bucks per pack lol seriously, tell me why I'd wanna purchase anymore blue shards when I've opened hundreds in last 3 months and havent pulled a legend, blue shards are worthless to me and now I cant even buy them in market, u guys should try looking after players that wanna throw money at u 
Jan 17, 2019, 20:3501/17/19
01/17/19
Hey guys, is there a difference between a ninja nerf and a ninja fix? Just curious. 
Jan 23, 2019, 22:0001/23/19
Jan 23, 2019, 22:01(edited)
03/30/19

Did u nerf giant slayer mastery again? Cos its 40% chance to proc is bullshit... I got coldheart with 4 hit a1.. last week she was doing great dmg, now I watch her hit 4 times and not 1 slayer will proc, seriously? I'm guessing that she makes most epics look like rares qnd instead of making better epics or fine tuning the epics u have already made into better champs itd easier for u to nerf rares, I wouldnt mind so much if I hadnt spent a million gems getting my coldhearts giant slayer, in the future if u gonna nerf champs can u give warning so peeps dont waste time and energy on them... thanks 

MariusAdmin
Jan 24, 2019, 09:0701/24/19
Jan 24, 2019, 09:08(edited)
09/04/17
Creator said:

Did u nerf giant slayer mastery again? Cos its 40% chance to proc is bullshit... I got coldheart with 4 hit a1.. last week she was doing great dmg, now I watch her hit 4 times and not 1 slayer will proc, seriously? I'm guessing that she makes most epics look like rares qnd instead of making better epics or fine tuning the epics u have already made into better champs itd easier for u to nerf rares, I wouldnt mind so much if I hadnt spent a million gems getting my coldhearts giant slayer, in the future if u gonna nerf champs can u give warning so peeps dont waste time and energy on them... thanks 

Just took my own Coldheart out for a test run, and I've not seen any issues with Giant Slayer procs. 4 hits do not give you a guarantee the proc will always happen, RNG does not work that way. However, I have kept an eye on her attacks and the absolute majority of hits had at least 1 case of landing extra damage.