Update 0.11 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
This is our second major update since Raid: Shadow Legends released, and we are just as happy to share the details with all of you. The patch notes below contain a list of new features and changes.
A New Dungeon - Spider’s Den
Gather your Champions and challenge the great spider Skavag. This ancient abomination and its foul minions are certain to test your mettle and guile. To challenge it is to face grave danger, but many would consider the reward to be fully worth it. For this is the only place in Teleria right now where rare and powerful Accessories can be obtained!
A New Loyalty Program
In addition to the 7 Days Loyalty Program that we already have, a new program aimed at 35 days has been added to the game. It will provide some truly awesome rewards.
Forty new Champions have joined the fray! These valiant heroes and dangerous villains can be yours to command:
Sacred Order: Roshcard the Tower, Abbess Euphimia, Confessor, Canoness, Chaplain, Lamellar, Judicator, Novitiate, Justiciar, Temple Maiden
Barbarians: Turvold Giantson, Valkyrie, Aina, Woad-Painted, Tribe Elder, Bloodbraid, Anoited, Dervish
Banner Lords: Grandmaster, Halberdier, Courtier, Stalwart
High Elves: Shirimani , Royal Huntsman
Orcs: Robar Chainmane, Shaman , Bonekeeper, Bloodfeather, Totemic Warden
Undead Hordes: Karam the Red, Hellhound
Demonspawn: Hellgazer, Peydma, Lemure
Ogryn Tribes: Grimskin, Flesheater
Lizardmen: Slasher, Metalshaper
Knights Revenant: Acolyte
7 Day Loyalty Program - A New Champion
The Champion that players receive for their first 7 consecutive days in the game has been changed. Instead of Erinyes, they will now have the orcish Emissary join their Collection! This Support Champion buffs and revives her allies, and is certain to be a powerful addition to any Warrior’s team!
Artifact Dungeon Reward Rebalance
Tired of seeing Mystery Shards drop from your hard-earned Dungeon rewards? We have taken note of player feedback on this matter and rebalanced the loot tables. Mystery Shards now have a significantly lower drop rate, Artifacts have a higher drop rate and are by far the main reward you’ll be seeing from now on. Oh, and your Champions can drink to that too - since there is now a small change to get a random XP Brew as well.
Arena Medal Conversion
The first months of the game demonstrated that as players progress through Arena Tiers, they are often left with a significant number of Arena Medals of a lower Tier (Bronze, being an immediate and current example). As of this update, Great Hall upgrades can be unlocked and improved by combining the medals of different value.
This is entirely optional but removes the issue of leftover Medals that many have accumulated.
Amulets and Banners now require the Champion to have a respective level of Ascension - Rank 5 for the Amulet and Rank 6 for the Banner. Champions that do not fit the criteria, but had these Accessories equipped prior to the change will retain them. However, should you wish to swap either for a new one, make certain to Ascend the Champion appropriately.
As before, we continue tweaking different Champions based on player feedback and analysis. Take a look at the table below to a comprehensive list of these changes:
Additionally, we have adjusted the maximum Ascended Stats for the following Champions.
Note: These changes do not affect Base Stats of the Champions, this covers the Ascended Stats at Rank 6.
- Russian and Ukranian languages added to the game
- Artifact Dungeons now display what Rank of the Artifact you can expect from a specific Stage of the Dungeon
- Champion Quarantine mechanic introduced. If a certain Champion is severely bugged for one reason or the other, Dev Team places them into Quarantine. This prevents the Champions from being used in any way, that includes adding them to your Team during Battles, sacrificing them, Ranking them Up, etc. This measure is always temporary until a fix is applied
- Improved AI recognition patterns, particularly when it comes to conditions when Champions should activate their Skills
- Improved Gem Mine unlock UI
- Made other minor UI adjustments
- Fixed an issue that led to the game crashing on a number of specific devices
- Fixed multiple Skill descriptions (mistypes, errors)
- Fixed a bug causing the [Shield] debuff to activate at the start of each round, even if the Champion that had the Shield Artifact Set was defeated earlier
- Fixed a bug that led to Champions with Lifesteal healing themselves for the % of the overall damage the deal. From now on, surplus damage is not calculated - if the target has 1000 HP and the Champion with a 30% Lifesteal deals 10000 points of damage, they will be healed for 300 HP, not 3000.
- Fixed the issue causing playtime rewards to reset when playing on several devices
- Fixed numerous other minor and Champion-specific bugs
But this is not all. Some of the big features we hoped to introduce in this update still require polishing, so they were left out. However, they will be introduced a lot sooner than you might expect ;)