All Categories

Hotfix 5.09.2018

Hotfix 5.09.2018

Search
MariusAdmin
Sep 5, 2018, 12:5109/05/18
09/04/17

Hotfix 5.09.2018

We’ve updated Raid with some minor fixes and changes.

Miscellaneous 

• Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't correctly update the number of Stars earned towards Campaign Rewards. 
  • Fixed a bug where your current progress wouldn’t be correctly displayed for Playtime Rewards. 
  • Changed the rate of generation of Arena Tokens. You will now receive 1 Arena token every hour. 
  • Fixed the Ascension cost for the following Champion: Faceless One. 
  • Moved the Information (i) button for Campaign Rewards to the bottom of the Campaign map. The button now functions as intended. 
  • Changed the color of the [Shield] pop-up text in battles to match the color of the Shield itself. 
  • Updated and fixed the [Shield] buff animations. 
  • Fixed problems with the Arena camera. 
  • Fixed bugs with Hellrazor's animations (Dragon's Lair Dungeon). 
  • Fixed bugs with Fyro's animations (Fire Knight's Castle). 
  • Fixed bugs with Klyssus' animations (Ice Golem's Peak). 
  • Fixed the "Update" button in the prompt shown when a new version is available. Tapping the button should take you directly to the game in your app store. 
  • Fixed the Offer icon in the main Bastion window (on the right-hand side of the screen). The button now takes you directly to the relevant offer. 
  • Fixed an error where limited-time or limited-purchase offers were being shown as available after the time or purchase limits were hit. 
  • Fixed common sign-in errors. 
  • Fixed the Arena Rankings. There was a bug with the previous Ranking Period where the Rankings weren't successfully frozen at the end of the week - and as such, no rewards were given. This should function as intended from now on. 

Note: Don't worry - we will backdate the Rewards from last week's Arena Rankings. Nobody will miss out.

Balance

• Reaching a new Level will now grant 5 Gems 
  • Reaching Level 15 now grants 20 Gems 
  • Reaching Level 45 now grants 100 Gems 

• Gaining 30 Stars in the Campaign on Normal now grants 20 Gems 
  • Gaining 75 Stars in the Campaign on Normal now grants 20 Gems 
  • Gaining 30 Stars in the Campaign on Hard now grants 25 Gems 
  • Gaining 30 Stars in the Campaign on Brutal now grants 25 Gems 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2018, 00:2609/06/18
08/18/18
I just got notification for gem rewards for last week but the reward was given based on my current tier, not based on the tier I was in when the last weeks season ended. I am currently in Silver I, got 45 gem based on it. I should I have got 60 gem, since I was on Silver II when the last season ended. I missed out 15 gem!

Marius said:

Note: Don't worry - we will backdate the Rewards from last week's Arena Rankings. Nobody will miss out.

MariusAdmin
Sep 6, 2018, 08:3809/06/18
09/04/17
WardenC said:

I just got notification for gem rewards for last week but the reward was given based on my current tier, not based on the tier I was in when the last weeks season ended. I am currently in Silver I, got 45 gem based on it. I should I have got 60 gem, since I was on Silver II when the last season ended. I missed out 15 gem!
Hey, Warden! I'd suggest contacting Support if you have not done so already. There were indeed a couple of people who have this issue, and our agents can check the logs and provide the Gems that are missing. 
Sep 6, 2018, 15:0409/06/18
08/18/18
Thanks for the response. I have submitted a ticket on support.

Marius said:

WardenC said:

Hey, Warden! I'd suggest contacting Support if you have not done so already. There were indeed a couple of people who have this issue, and our agents can check the logs and provide the Gems that are missing. 

NEUKModerator
Sep 11, 2018, 17:5309/11/18
10/17/14
Marius said:

We’ve updated Raid with some minor fixes and changes.

Miscellaneous 

• Fixed a bug where your current progress wouldn’t be correctly displayed for Playtime Rewards. 
относится ли это, если заходишь в игру с разных устройств?
MariusAdmin
Sep 12, 2018, 07:4609/12/18
09/04/17
Это относится к некорректному расчету времени игровой сессии, если во время неё происходит обновление этих наград. По разным устройствам нужно будет потестировать. 
NEUKModerator
Sep 12, 2018, 07:5709/12/18
10/17/14

Marius said:

Это относится к некорректному расчету времени игровой сессии, если во время неё происходит обновление этих наград. По разным устройствам нужно будет потестировать. 

ясно.

на разных пока отчёт идёт заново.