Update 0.10 Patch Notes
Greetings from Plarium!
Our first major update, numbered 0.10 is now live, and we are excited to share the details with our Community. Check out a comprehensive list of changes below:
Two new Artifact Dungeons
- The Ice Golem's Peak
- The Fire Knight's Castle
Both Dungeons are protected by powerful bosses that require different strategies to beat. You'll need to figure out the best way to beat each Dungeon to get your hands on Teleria's rarest Artifacts.
Artifact Drop Redistribution.
As part of the Dungeons update, we've redistributed Artifact drops across the Dragon's Lair, the Ice Golem's Peak, and the Fire Knight's Castle.
These are new powerful Artifacts that provide your Champions with new bonuses, but also come with restrictions of their own. There are 3 types of Accessories:
- Ring. Only available to Champions of Rank 4 and above
- Amulet. Only available to Champions of Rank 5 and above
- Banner. Only available to Champions of Rank 6
Each Accessory is bound to a Faction, which will be displayed in the name and also show in its design. Only Champions of the corresponding Faction can use those Accessories.
Example: Athel can equip a Sacred Order Ring once she reaches Rank 4. But Galek of the same Rank cannot because he belongs to a different faction (Orcs).
The table below shows Primary and Secondary Stats that each Accessory Type can have.
New Campaign Rewards
This is a new challenge for our players, and a new way to earn some awesome rewards. The faster you complete a Campaign Stage, the less Champions you lose, the more Stars you will get. Once you collect a certain number of Stars through the entire Campaign, you will be able to collect your well-deserved rewards. And yes, these rewards are separate for every one of the three difficulty modes!
Earn freebies just by staying in the game, what could be easier? Every day you can claim up to 6 rewards if your session in Raid: Shadow Legends reaches the required milestones:
- 5 Minutes: 7500 Silver
- 20 Minutes: 1 Mystery Shard
- 40 Minutes: 1 Minor Arcane Potion
- 60 Minutes: 1 Energy Refill
- 90 Minutes: 20,000 Silver
- 180 Minutes: 1 Arena Token Refill
Keep in mind that you do not need to stay in the game for 2,5 hours in a row. If you shut the game down and start it up again, later on, your progress will not be reset. Instead, it will start from the very moment you left the game last.
At the same time, the progress will not reset after you have claimed the last reward either. You can only claim these rewards once per day.
This is a special item that can be given to your Champions in the Tavern. There are 4 types of XP Brew, one for each Affinity: Force, Magic, Spirit, Void. You can select them in the Upgrade Level tab of the Tavern to instantly give your Champion a large portion of XP.
- Affinity corresponds: 18,500 XP
- Different Affinity: 12,500 XP
Based on player feedback and analysis, we've tweaked a few Champions - and one Boss - to make things more balanced. Take a look at the table below to a comprehensive list of these changes:
- New Arena Stage. We've added an awesome new Arena location for players who reach the Silver Tier. Check it out for yourself!
- Arena Result Interface. Now it shows more information and details in the result pop-up.
- Arena Tokens Distribution. We've increased the rate of Arena token distribution, so you can have more Arena battles every day.
- Arena Battle Log. The Battle Log now records your Arena Attack and Arena Defense battles separately.
- Manual Arena Battles. Arena battles will now always start in Manual mode, not Auto.
- Shield Damage. We now display the actual damage dealt to a [Shield] buff during battle, as well as a visual effect to show that the shield is being hit. Previously it looked as if no damage was being done.
- Saved Recently Used Teams. We now keep your mostly recently used teams to save time when returning to a Dungeon or Campaign stage. These are saved individually for each Keep and Dungeon, and for each region on the Campaign Map.
- Chat Feature Overhaul. We've changed up how the chat system works. Among many other changes, the chat window will now load and record recent chat history properly, and won't close on Battle result screens.
- Potion Dungeon Drop Info. Each Keep now displays full Potion drop information.
- Android users can choose between 30 FPS and 60 FPS frame rate limit
- Crash Fixes. We've fixed the causes for occasional crashes on iOS. Random crashes at the end of battles are fixed now.
- New UI Buttons. We've UI buttons for Champion Index and Playtime Rewards for easy access.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Another Champion of the Sacred Order, the enigmatic Cardinal, joins the fray! We will make a spotlight for her in the coming days.