All Categories

What are the things we're working on currently (18.09.20)

Search
Sep 18, 2020, 12:1209/18/20
05/17/19

Hello, all! 

Sorry that I'm abusing the privilege to tag you for the past few days, but I do hope that the reason is worth it.

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. And that's our regular topic "What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store".

Since the 2.20 update has just come out, I don't have much to say, but will try to bring up some news for you. 

At the very beginning, I would like to raise the question regarding the Rare Tomes from the NM and UNM Chests. I noticed that a lot of you didn't see the most important part - when it's going to be released. As I mentioned in the last bi-weekly report, we will remove Rare Tomes from Nightmare and UNM CB Chests shortly after 2.20 release. That means that we will implement those changes in one of the closest releases after the 2.20 update.

Now, let's move on.

We haven't forgotten about the matchmaking issues on the Classic Arena. We're still looking on how to improve this area to make the feature enjoyable for both veteran and newly joined players.

At the same time, we're working on a bunch of a brand new Champions that we hope you will like. One of them is a long-awaited Champion as a reward for completing all Crypts of Faction Wars - Lydia the Deathsiren. To get her you will need to complete all Crypts with 3 stars. Those players, who have already completed all Crypts of Faction Wars with 3 stars, will receive the Champion after the release automatically to their Inbox.

And, of course, the Doom Tower. We're working on this feature very actively right now, but we still need some time to release it for your in good shape, and to make it really enjoyable and worthy. That is why to prevent the rumours about the timing, I want to inform you in advance - the Doom Tower won't be released in 2.30 update, which is going to be the next big one. 

Thank you for your attention. I hope you all are doing good and staying healthy. 

Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2020, 20:3109/18/20
01/07/20

im liking the advanced quests and majority of the release

but please fix the continual server down time - 19.9.2020 its down again I can see my 2nd lot of compensation gifts by looks of it we will be seeing a 3rd lot extra clan boss keys be good considering your server down time is now throwing key timing out and few shards be nice thanks :)

Sep 19, 2020, 16:5509/19/20
04/18/19
The problem with everything down is that regardless the gifts , you can’t use them. Shitty fragment time...
Sep 20, 2020, 09:4109/20/20
07/05/19
Can you also work on protecting your forum from spam? General discussion is flooded with spam... And noone seems doing anything
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Sep 21, 2020, 12:5609/21/20
04/06/20

Hi!

OzzLee said:

Can you also work on protecting your forum from spam? General discussion is flooded with spam... And noone seems doing anything

The moderation tool for an in-game forum needs a bit more work. We are considering other changes to improve the in-game forum system and prevent spamming.

SCRIM said:

im liking the advanced quests and majority of the release
but please fix the continual server down time - 19.9.2020 its down again I can see my 2nd lot of compensation gifts by looks of it we will be seeing a 3rd lot extra clan boss keys be good considering your server down time is now throwing key timing out and few shards be nice thanks :)

Sadly, there are currently lags in the game due to the post-release technical difficulties. While most of the issues have already been fixed, we are still working on several things and monitoring the server well-being.

Thank you for your patience.

Sep 26, 2020, 04:0109/26/20
07/09/20

Doom tower will be sweeeeet! Guaranteed 62 straight days of maintenance afterwards, a whole new style of playing called dial up mode and new contest to come with it all...who can stare at the log in screen the longest tourney. To top it all off, a couple extra worthless fragment legos and of course a game breaking LEGO for the whales. Buckle your seat belts people it’s gonna be SICK!!!

Sep 26, 2020, 13:5909/26/20
09/26/20

Hi there, great to have this place for developers update. Still new player but always good to know where the game is going.

Keep up the good work!

Lady Oniae
Sep 27, 2020, 19:2009/27/20
09/16/20

Really concerned. 

Many questions dodged like a corrupt member of parliament with no accountability, just words. 

If i get a dupe leg, they will hear me curse in Zimbabwe,

Then il uninstall and mail apple to refund the purchase. Call it a customer complaint....

Recent crashes reminds me of the launch of windows 98...  

Some of the skills don't make sense, as combust on CB is capped at 75k dmg but not combusting deals far greater dmg???? Still scratching my head there. 

Time to start stepping up to promises give us (the gamers) deadlines you set for yourselves.

The game started out as fun only to turn into a frustrating day at the office. 

Ps. The new mini mix pack is horrible compared to prev version.   

Nov 15, 2020, 10:4911/15/20
11/15/20

this game is going down hill fast u should give all players 1 random lego they dont have yet if there over 200 days in that will make people want to spend more money on this game

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.