Additional Kreela's Fragments

Search
Comments
Sep 18, 2020, 20:3109/18/20
04/28/19
Let’s get some more Kreela frags soon please😁
Sep 25, 2020, 20:3109/25/20
02/07/20
Yes, please add at least little events or tournaments where we can get some of the missing pieces for Kreela.
Sep 26, 2020, 17:1609/26/20
04/21/20

Valkyrie said:

Thus, we added 10 more Kreela’s Fragments to the Champion Training Event that starts tomorrow.

It was unfortunate since a server response is delayed. Exp farming was so unpleasant even with multi-battle (which ended after a first connection issue). Manualy it took much more time (from 8-12 s with Saurus to 1 min per run+crush) to lvl up. I think im not the only one who gave up with this. I hoped i would be able to get all the fragments without any additional compensation, but since those server issues all those achievements are unreachable. No one have 24h to spent and patience needed.
Im not blaming, just sayin'.

In conclusion it would be better to delay the event next time till you fix a serious issue rather than giving unreachable or wasted compensation. I hope it will end soon and i will be able to have much fun with the game again. Best of luck.

Sep 28, 2020, 16:1409/28/20
Sep 28, 2020, 16:14(edited)
05/21/17

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

ksthecr0w said:

Don't worry. 2 years later when she will not be of any interest anymore you will have another chance for paying to get her ...

While you will see more Kreela fragments much sooner than this estimation, the most significant event to gather more fragments were the actual Hero parts event. The best and fastest opportunity to gather all the parts is during the event.

MELISSAPINTO21said:

There is a fragment pack for sale now, I only need 15. Is worth waiting for event and do you know when it will be?

Sep 28, 2020, 23:0509/28/20
08/16/20

I'd love to know if there are plans to obtain the shards via gameplay in the future or if it will only be via cash?  

The game is pretty heavily aimed at pay to play, especially recently with the addition of the artifact sets, which is fine, after all it's a for profit enterprise, but for those of us who play casually and F2P (something you actively advertise) it would be nice to know if I'm wasting my time on these fragment events where I know I can't get them all on a single event but am sitting here hopeful there will be more chances.

Also, if the fragment packs were a little more competitively priced I might be inclined to actually spend, just saying.

Sep 29, 2020, 00:4709/29/20
04/15/19

Clickz said:

I'd love to know if there are plans to obtain the shards via gameplay in the future or if it will only be via cash?  

The game is pretty heavily aimed at pay to play, especially recently with the addition of the artifact sets, which is fine, after all it's a for profit enterprise, but for those of us who play casually and F2P (something you actively advertise) it would be nice to know if I'm wasting my time on these fragment events where I know I can't get them all on a single event but am sitting here hopeful there will be more chances.

Also, if the fragment packs were a little more competitively priced I might be inclined to actually spend, just saying.

The difficulty of this type of event lies in the amount of resources that you can obtain within the game, players who have been playing for a long time do so without problems and players who have played for a short time have many problems. you just have to grow more as a player and soon you will be able to face all kinds of mergers and events like this without problems.

Surely soon you will be able without problems !!

Sep 29, 2020, 01:2009/29/20
08/16/20

Pipsie said:

Clickz said:

The difficulty of this type of event lies in the amount of resources that you can obtain within the game, players who have been playing for a long time do so without problems and players who have played for a short time have many problems. you just have to grow more as a player and soon you will be able to face all kinds of mergers and events like this without problems.

Surely soon you will be able without problems !!

Not what I was referring to or asking, I fully understand this, I am simply asking if there are plans to have more shards available through gameplay rather than the store AFTER the champions primary event has ended. This thread and question are about Kreela but if this is going to be a continuing event it would be useful to know for the future as well.
Nov 25, 2020, 17:4511/25/20
05/31/19

I stopped even trying to do anything with the fragment events.  It is impossible for a player to get all the fragments unless you have been playing for many years and have fully developed characters or unless you want to spend a lot of money to buy the fragments.  This is a very frustrating "feature" of this game.  I thought it would be interesting after the Hordin event ended and I expected it to get more difficult to get the fragments for future champions but I never expected it to be impossible.  When I first started playing this game (~8 months ago) it was a lot of fun and very intersting but it seems to have moved to the pay-to-play realm along with all the others and is not so much fun anymore.

Dec 3, 2020, 10:0312/03/20
10/25/18

Would like to see Kreela fragments cycle through again before Christmas. Was very active in all recent fusions past 8 months but oddly Managed only 55 frags on Kreela so far.

White FlameCommunity Manager
Dec 3, 2020, 21:3212/03/20
04/06/20

Hello, Dasher! We are not planning to launch more Tournaments with Kreela Fragments in the nearest time, but we clearly see that a lot of our players haven't collected all Fragments needed to fuse her (and other Fusion-Champions). Our devs are considering several ways of how players could use collected Fragments. As soon as we have some news to share with you, we will definitely let you know about it. 

White FlameCommunity Manager
Dec 3, 2020, 22:1112/03/20
04/06/20
nashofner

I stopped even trying to do anything with the fragment events.  It is impossible for a player to get all the fragments unless you have been playing for many years and have fully developed characters or unless you want to spend a lot of money to buy the fragments.  This is a very frustrating "feature" of this game.  I thought it would be interesting after the Hordin event ended and I expected it to get more difficult to get the fragments for future champions but I never expected it to be impossible.  When I first started playing this game (~8 months ago) it was a lot of fun and very intersting but it seems to have moved to the pay-to-play realm along with all the others and is not so much fun anymore.

Dear nashofner! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and emotions here. Agree, the feature can be frustrating, especially, when you have not enough resources to complete the Fusion. Still, there is always a way. First of all, you need to decide for yourself if you really need this Fusion Champion at the current stage. Secondly, accumulate resources if you have an intention to take part in the Fusion. And, of course, you don't have to participate in every Fusion. Sometimes, it makes sense to take a break and save strength for the future. 

Dec 4, 2020, 02:4912/04/20
08/15/20
White Flame

Dear nashofner! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and emotions here. Agree, the feature can be frustrating, especially, when you have not enough resources to complete the Fusion. Still, there is always a way. First of all, you need to decide for yourself if you really need this Fusion Champion at the current stage. Secondly, accumulate resources if you have an intention to take part in the Fusion. And, of course, you don't have to participate in every Fusion. Sometimes, it makes sense to take a break and save strength for the future. 

Well, accumulate ressources sounds very nice. Than you hear the fusion will be with new champs only and you get tears in your eyes looking at the vault full of champs which you basically now can invite to a barbecue with them being the main course....

Dec 15, 2020, 21:4912/15/20
01/31/20

Please come up with something that we can use spare fragments for...like (1) convert them to frags for a different champion at half value, (2) offer fragments from past frag fusions in the bazaar just like you did w/Drex, (3) offer universal fragments in the bazaar that can be used for any fragment champ, (4) have periodic events to earn universal fragments that can be used of any fragment champ.  

I am sitting on 20 extra Kreela frags, 20 extra Elegaius fragments, 10 extra Drokgul fragments ans 15 extra Bergoth fragments.   Let me do something with them.       

Feb 14, 2021, 15:2502/14/21
12/23/19

While you will see more Kreela fragments much sooner than this estimation, the most significant event to gather more fragments were the actual Hero parts event. The best and fastest opportunity to gather all the parts is during the event. 

When ???

Dec 7, 2021, 16:4012/07/21
03/23/19

Give us back our Chickens and Sacred!!!!!

Your new monthly champion sucks.

Comienza, revolución del pollo!!  

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 14, 2021, 00:2512/14/21
02/24/19
dr_phill_good

Give us back our Chickens and Sacred!!!!!

Your new monthly champion sucks.

Comienza, revolución del pollo!!  

Lets not necro threads about champs from 2020 to fuss about login rewards. Thanks.

Closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.