All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Search
Comments
Sep 30, 2021, 09:2909/30/21
10/02/20
pikkalo79

I would just like to find out if a player can share their energy with another player from the same clan? And please don't tell me to go to the support site ( raid.support@plarium.com.) the options you get in that support forum don't even mention anything or even hint on the fact about sharing energy..It seems the only support Raid and Polarium keep touching on is how they have no clue whats going on in their own game, and how they get away with the players money and send the relevant rewards owed to the players of said moneys stolen, also how the diffenence between NORMAL and HARD MODE are so identicle in power that the A.I. kills us no matter how high our warriors  levels are...signs of amature game developers or just pure scammers..

It would be great for a feature where you can trade champions in your clan.    

Simple question-CAN PLAYERS SHARE ENERGY WITH MEMBERS OF THE SAME CLAN YES OR NO???? IF YES THEN HOW THE FUCK DO WE DO IT...

Fun game to a point but more from admin and devs is needed to make more options available.. 

I don't think sharing energy is possible or will ever be, since it would be open to abuse - think about  it, I could make say 19 "alt" accounts using Bluestacks and use them to feed energy to my main. Enough energy to do Dragon 25 every 3 minutes for as long as you want to play.

Sharing champions I do like though.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.