All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Search
Comments
May 19, 2020, 06:0505/19/20
May 19, 2020, 06:25(edited)
05/13/19

Questions & Answers from the Game Developers October 2019:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/162509_question---answer-from-our-game-designers--october--2019-/

Questions & Answers from the Game Developers January 2020:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/185795_question---answer-from-our-game-designers--january--2020--/

Questions & Answers from the Game Developers March 2020:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/192941_question---answer-from-our-game-designers--march--2020-/

A lazy questioner that is who.

The questioner didn't feel like finding information on what the players wanted.

The questioner simply made up there own questions to ask the developers.

If the questions had been legit, the developers would have been asked about Dupe heroes in that Q & A list as well.

Questions & Answers from the Game Developers May 2020:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/671_announcements/198104_question---answer-from-our-game-designers--may--2020

You keep thinking about Duplicates, Developers. 

In 5 months, It will be October 2020.

The players will celebrate your 1 year Duplication Thought Process Anniversary.

May 19, 2020, 06:5905/19/20
05/14/19

Your making it super easy for me to make up my mind and stop spending on this game just need to bite the bullet and uninstall because obviously ya'll as a company can give a damn about us as players when most of the comments are about duplicates and all we get is we are thinking about it 7 months and countless useless updates later

May 19, 2020, 13:0705/19/20
07/15/19

My take on #2

Use the Fusion portal >>> ReFuse a doupe Lego for random Lego of same affinity (for 1M silver, normal lego fuson fee)

Let the ReFusion portal open once a week (7 days cooldown)

Or some kind of coin/glyph that is needed to do this that is obtainable from weekly misson and special events.

This way it will take time for a whale to reroll loads of legos, a reroll can still be a doupe, its rng so no garantees.

But you know wat affinity it will be.

May 19, 2020, 16:5905/19/20
11/10/19

Good thing i just un-installed the game today as the only feature people are requesting since last year (the dupe system) is not going to happen anytime soon. Thanks for making it easy for me Plarium you just lost a very good customer!

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 20, 2020, 13:2605/20/20
04/06/20

Greetings!

We thank you for your feedback and for sharing your opinions on brought up subjects. Currently, our development team is concentrating their effort to brought forth Arena 3x3 and making its lunch as smooth as possible. While this feature is being finished, other features and content are already in development, which makes adding new tasks in the nearest releases difficult. We know about the duplicate champs problem in the game and are working on its solution, but doing it correctly and making it satisfactory for our players, will take some time. We hope for your understanding.

if someone looking answer 80-90% is "we’ll think about it"

Most of the suggestions with this response are great concepts, but currently need more work and refinement on in-game realization level, before we can add them to the game.

Just a quick easy one for suggestion 9:
On the Fusion tab, create a button of some sort on each fusion champ that can be turned on and off to enable/disable warnings for the champs required. On new fusions, the notification is automatically set to on.

The described solution most likely is how the feature is going to be implemented in the game.

I’m semi new. But am I the only one who constantly wonders why you cant filter the champs alphabetically? How many Diabolists do I have, no matter how many stars or levels they have? Do I have any extra dupes of this epic?Just add it in the drop down menu under filter. Please. 

Thank you for your suggestion. An additional alphabetical filter for tavern is under consideration.

Can you please make a better chat in the game?

There are several social system updates in the works to make interactions in the game more fun - both in the global chat and within your Clans, in the existing chat system.

I think it would be great to have a feature where you can trade champions in your clan. For the duplicate issue with champs.

Sadly, the introduction of trading is likely to cause system abuse - creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of exchanging resources, therefore it will not be implemented. Still, we are currently working on making gifting presents to your friends possible.

Suggestion for the Downtime/server reloads: Instead of that pop-up message that will disappear and people forget how much time is left, better add a banner on the top of the screen, that will always be active, where we can see how many minutes are left until the game will be down. Thanks

There is a timer like this under consideration, but its realization needs further work. Its addition will clutter menu space, and pop-up messages are still required for players that were in the Dungeon at the start of the countdown.

Here's an idea GET RID OF ALL THE PLAYERS IN ARENA THAT HAVE LEFT THE GAME!!! all it should take is adding a line that if they havent logged into the server in 3 weeks, they are no longer on the list for arena. that simple. 

There is a system protocol in the game that removes inactive players from the Arena after a certain amount of time, and some users deliberately lower their rating. We are working on improvements in Arena matchmaking.

Hi..Please add the Arabic language to the game because we face many difficulties in understanding the advantages of champions and also understanding what is required in the missions and also writing in the chat

Currently, we are using the most common languages for our players. We are considering adding Arabic, but not in the nearest future.

This post was created as a reminder that we do gather your feedback and share a genuine response. We want to keep you informed on what additions and changes to the game are being considered, which concepts need more time in development, and what our reasoning behind some of the decisions are. Also, we want to see your opinion on our discussed matters.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

May 20, 2020, 16:0705/20/20
10/01/19
GreenKnight said:

This post was created as a reminder that we do gather your feedback and share a genuine response. We want to keep you informed on what additions and changes to the game are being considered, which concepts need more time in development, and what our reasoning behind some of the decisions are. Also, we want to see your opinion on our discussed matters.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Well if you read correctly it seems to me that the number one question/request is figuring out the duplicate problem. NUMBER ONE from the last 3 dev q and a.  Just see the responses!!!  It's pretty large chunk.  That should be a high priority if not the greatest after content!  You have lost a good customer in me (11k USD) right after this post.  I may be back in the future if you figure out what to do with dupes but for now i've uninstalled completelly PlariumPlay from my pc and it's not going back on until you guys figure out what to do with them.
May 21, 2020, 03:0305/21/20
06/08/15
Hence the new feature such as 3x3 arena.... last year they showed a road map I cant post on here that they were going to give us a tag team arena with a minimum of 12 players, they obviously dont listen to their fans 
May 21, 2020, 03:0605/21/20
06/08/15

What's up with the 3x3 arena when you showed us a road map almost a year ago that involved tag team arena with minimum of 12 champs? 

Just a side note if you want to make more money fix all your bugs first before including additional content

Get rid of the damn bon fire that does nothing your last christmas was a joke lol
May 21, 2020, 04:3805/21/20
04/12/19

justanotherworthen said:

What's up with the 3x3 arena when you showed us a road map almost a year ago that involved tag team arena with minimum of 12 champs? 

Just a side note if you want to make more money fix all your bugs first before including additional content

Get rid of the damn bon fire that does nothing your last christmas was a joke lol

3x3 is exactly that.

3 fights of 4vs4 (as in current arena) totals to 12vs12 champs....

Or rather - I cannot win against this 4 - throw lv1 at them to waste their potential, then throw my strongest on middle strength enemy and my middle on weakest enemy. 2 wins and 1 loss makes me winner overall ...
May 21, 2020, 12:0905/21/20
May 21, 2020, 12:30(edited)
04/06/20

Hi

justanotherworthen said:

Hence the new feature such as 3x3 arena.... last year they showed a road map I cant post on here that they were going to give us a tag team arena with a minimum of 12 players.

Arena 3x3 is on its way. There will be a closed beta test of the feature with 1000 of our players soon, and shortly after, we are planning a full release. For more information on Arena 3x3 and in-game footage, you can follow our content creators on YouTube, Twitch, or other streaming services.

May 22, 2020, 06:2505/22/20
May 22, 2020, 06:28(edited)
08/18/19

Hey Plarium ,  

In no way shape or form am i'm trying to bash you or the Dev's. In my opinion 

you guys done well for a game that has caught the attention of millions and also got so close 

to number 1 top spot for the award on Google App , amazing ! ! ! i want to thank you so much 

for providing me a game other's and I can play for free. I see a lot of people wining and complaining

a bit , and some with some downright stupid questions to even ask a Developer of this 

ranking . Lol its like 6ix9ine arguing with someone who isn't on the Billboard Top 100 

( or have that two million $ watch ) Rofl , anywho to the point a made in the beginning, 

it has me a bit stumped and curious, how does a company like OSRS update a game of their source

update so much in a months time and then on Raid SL it's a bit different on the scale. ( Raid SL #1 ) 

Also like i said I think you guy's have done amazing job and so much to do in the game and so much

to complete before i can even try to spurt out complaints towards y'all ( note it is a F2P mobile )

Also Raid's Shadow Legends has had a major impact on me and my loved ones, I was sadly battling 

a tough addiction with a terrible substance that has taken many life's , at the time I found Raid Shadow Legend 

I lost my connection with my family and friend's , my car and so on . Raid caught my eye and at that moment I had

something to do that wasn't illegal and it kept me busy for a bit more time of my day , as the day's

went on my addiction for the game started to sail through the roof , getting to a point where i wanted

to play it more than i wanted to do the other. I knew when i asked myself do i want to spend this last

10 dollars on "qazwsx" or do i wanna go get a Google Play Card and get some goodies that also

would spike my rush ( dopimeans  ? ) anyways I know its really inconvenient for others I just wanted to 

let it out and show my appreciation and give thanks to y'all , I could possible be dead at this moment 

and I never forget how it was , because i know any day even down to that moment when it's time

to make the right choice it's just as easy to say yes as it is to say no....Again thank you for the wonderful game

I right now am not working due to COVID-19  and i'm only just gotten back to being in a home and etc. 

but you betcha when i get that $1200 check from USA Gov. i'm am definitely going to spend something 

towards either a 10x event on a certain champion or either Void Shards. I saw hedgemon being implemented into

a 10x event y'all are having tomorrow ? Was hoping the check would be here before it end's so i could take my shot

at any of those top tier Legend's. If I don't make it in time for then we will just move on LOL . It sucks at 1 point in the game I was

able to spend money and I was getting the bigger package deals , now that I haven't spent much money

on packages because 1. I was absent for a long while 2. No funds ATM , It gives me the low package deals and i don't even want to

buy them because I feel as i'm not getting as much value as I would with a bigger package deal.. Anyway sorry to bore you to death 

I hope you guy's read this and honestly see what impact you have on myself and maybe others as well....Really guy's Thanks from 

my family and myself....Most of all my daughter.  Which will be a top streamer one day. Starting her young and getting her into MMO's

and understanding mechanics and most importantly the fun of which content brings to an individual....

Thank's Again ! ! ! !                  

D.j     
May 22, 2020, 06:3505/22/20
08/18/19

CookieXoXo407 said:Never mind about the question on why the update difference OSRS has a team dedicated to that certain area voted in by 75k + votes so I answered my own question anyway hope you guys are pleased to know what you have done for my family and I .

"RAID LIVES MATTER"

Hey Plarium ,  

you guys done well for a game that has caught the attention of millions and also got so close 

to number 1 top spot for the award on Google App , amazing ! ! ! i want to thank you so much 

for providing me a game other's and I can play for free. I see a lot of people wining and complaining

a bit , and some with some downright stupid questions to even ask a Developer of this 

ranking . Lol its like 6ix9ine arguing with someone who isn't on the Billboard Top 100 

( or have that two million $ watch ) Rofl , anywho to the point a made in the beginning, 

it has me a bit stumped and curious, how does a company like OSRS update a game of their source

update so much in a months time and then on Raid SL it's a bit different on the scale. ( Raid SL #1 ) 

Also like i said I think you guy's have done amazing job and so much to do in the game and so much

to complete before i can even try to spurt out complaints towards y'all ( note it is a F2P mobile )

Also Raid's Shadow Legends has had a major impact on me and my loved ones, I was sadly battling 

a tough addiction with a terrible substance that has taken many life's , at the time I found Raid Shadow Legend 

I lost my connection with my family and friend's , my car and so on . Raid caught my eye and at that moment I had

something to do that wasn't illegal and it kept me busy for a bit more time of my day , as the day's

went on my addiction for the game started to sail through the roof , getting to a point where i wanted

to play it more than i wanted to do the other. I knew when i asked myself do i want to spend this last

10 dollars on "qazwsx" or do i wanna go get a Google Play Card and get some goodies that also

would spike my rush ( dopimeans  ? ) anyways I know its really inconvenient for others I just wanted to 

let it out and show my appreciation and give thanks to y'all , I could possible be dead at this moment 

and I never forget how it was , because i know any day even down to that moment when it's time

to make the right choice it's just as easy to say yes as it is to say no....Again thank you for the wonderful game

I right now am not working due to COVID-19  and i'm only just gotten back to being in a home and etc. 

but you betcha when i get that $1200 check from USA Gov. i'm am definitely going to spend something 

towards either a 10x event on a certain champion or either Void Shards. I saw hedgemon being implemented into

a 10x event y'all are having tomorrow ? Was hoping the check would be here before it end's so i could take my shot

at any of those top tier Legend's. If I don't make it in time for then we will just move on LOL . It sucks at 1 point in the game I was

able to spend money and I was getting the bigger package deals , now that I haven't spent much money

on packages because 1. I was absent for a long while 2. No funds ATM , It gives me the low package deals and i don't even want to

buy them because I feel as i'm not getting as much value as I would with a bigger package deal.. Anyway sorry to bore you to death 

I hope you guy's read this and honestly see what impact you have on myself and maybe others as well....Really guy's Thanks from 

my family and myself....Most of all my daughter.  Which will be a top streamer one day. Starting her young and getting her into MMO's

and understanding mechanics and most importantly the fun of which content brings to an individual....

Thank's Again ! ! ! !                  

D.j     

May 24, 2020, 19:3205/24/20
06/02/19
Rare tomes are becoming an insult to players who consistently obtain top tier chests from Ultimate Nightmare Clan Boss. You need to implement a Tome fusion in the tavern, as you have done with potions. 5 rare tomes fuses 1 epic tome, 5 epic tomes fuses 1 legendary tome. Majority of players who are at this stage in the game where they are consistently earning top tier chests have no need for rare tomes, making them redundant. Legendary champions are hard enough to get hold of, fully booking their skills is even harder. They are stupidly expensive to purchase and stupidly hard to obtain, unless you empty your bank balance by trying to top the tournaments every week.
May 26, 2020, 20:3505/26/20
05/13/19
How about fixing the broken, horrific drop rates for epic/legendaries? Or at the very least, implement a system that guarantees a legendary after so many pulls, ie 100 ancient/void, and 25 sacred or something along those lines. I'm getting to the point of uninstalling this game, because some things can't be done without specific legendaries, imo.
May 29, 2020, 14:4505/29/20
May 29, 2020, 14:58(edited)
04/06/20

Hello!

VENATHAR said:

Rare tomes are becoming an insult to players who consistently obtain top tier chests from Ultimate Nightmare Clan Boss. You need to implement a Tome fusion in the tavern, as you have done with potions. 5 rare tomes fuses 1 epic tome, 5 epic tomes fuses 1 legendary tome. Majority of players who are at this stage in the game where they are consistently earning top tier chests have no need for rare tomes, making them redundant. Legendary champions are hard enough to get hold of, fully booking their skills is even harder. They are stupidly expensive to purchase and stupidly hard to obtain, unless you empty your bank balance by trying to top the tournaments every week.

Thank you for your feedback. Every CB chest has more favorable and less favorite rewards. We are constantly working on the balance of the Clan Boss reward system, but we do not consider removing Rare tome from it entirely, for now. 

Currently, we do not plan to add tome fusion into the game. Such a change will dramatically shift the value of tomes and may lead to adverse changes in in-game balance.

GENERALPUN said:

How about fixing the broken, horrific drop rates for epic/legendaries? Or at the very least, implement a system that guarantees a legendary after so many pulls, ie 100 ancient/void, and 25 sacred or something along those lines. I'm getting to the point of uninstalling this game, because some things can't be done without specific legendaries.
Legendary champions are a rare occurrence by design of the game. More important is champion skillset, not his rarity. Artifacts on the champion also play a huge part in his efficiency. While certain legendries can give tremendous benefits in specific challenges, champions of lower rarities are still more than a viable option. 

CookieXoXo407 said:

Hey Plarium ,  

Thank's Again ! ! ! !                  

D.j     

Thank you for these warm words! We are happy to hear that the game has been bringing you positive emotions. We wish you and your family good health and good fortune in these difficult times. Hopefully, you will not encounter such perils in the future and succeed in your and your daughter's aspirations.

have a nice day and stay healthy

Jun 13, 2020, 18:2206/13/20
03/29/20
I think this game would be alot better if it was not designed to make us spend our money on it. The amount of silver you need just to upgrade artifacts is ridiculous it is bad enough the price of each upgrade climbs the more you upgrade it all upgrades for artifacts should be certain it takes millions just to get one artifact to level 16 if you don't spend money you have to grind for weeks to get that kind of money or spend real money, I like to play but I hate everything you do you are pushed to spend money or spend all day every day just to level anything up
Jun 18, 2020, 04:3006/18/20
Jun 18, 2020, 04:32(edited)
01/18/20

I'm not sure if these are suggested, I just write it down.

* There are some 4-set artifacts that are not really dangerous/powerful enough, should downgrade them to 2-set artifacts: Daze, Frenzy, Relentless, Stun, Taunting, Retaliation, Curing.

* Immunity should block both debuff & damage for 2 turns, 4-set is fine.

* Divine Speed is much better than Speed (*), why you still sell Speed artifact with good (dollar) price ?

* Same question (*) for Divine Life, Critical Rate, Offense.

Jun 18, 2020, 21:2906/18/20
06/10/20
justinvp1989 said:

I think this game would be alot better if it was not designed to make us spend our money on it. The amount of silver you need just to upgrade artifacts is ridiculous it is bad enough the price of each upgrade climbs the more you upgrade it all upgrades for artifacts should be certain it takes millions just to get one artifact to level 16 if you don't spend money you have to grind for weeks to get that kind of money or spend real money, I like to play but I hate everything you do you are pushed to spend money or spend all day every day just to level anything up
Of course the game is designed to make you spend money! If no one spent any money, the game would shut down, This game is not designed for you to get everything in the first week, or even first month. 
Jun 19, 2020, 01:3706/19/20
01/18/20

You guys, Plarium developer, are blocking GENUINE NEWCOMERS to this game by making Classic Arena too hard to achieve.

Note: Tag Team Arena is not for GENUINE NEWCOMERS, even lvl 50+ players can only set 3 lousy teams in TTA. 

I did restart a new account, my new account is a very popular account in Raid Shadow Legend with no Legend champ, a few good Epic champs + Kael. These are what I experienced:

* 100% common & uncommon champs are useless/missing in Arena. They are born as food. 

* 95% rare champs are useless/missing in Arena, only Spirithost, Kael, Apothecary, WarMaiden, that is the very old but very useful setting every 'experience players' use for years, not 1 year but years till the end of this game because of failed design. 

* Arena list always return strong opponents, my new account have no options to beat them unless I follow the old Kael trail, it's not what I want. I can't and shouldn't try other champs because all of them are trash. 
Jun 21, 2020, 03:5806/21/20
01/18/20

Need MORE & BETTER rewards in Arena Onslaught Tournament, currently 450 points get ... 25 gems; however there are 1000s players are in Gold 4 which got 12 points per win, we only need 1 day to achieve all rewards. (1 day have 24+10 + 5 = 39 classic arena tokens, 39 x 12 = 468 points).

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.