All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (May, 2020)

Search
May 18, 2020, 12:1005/18/20
05/17/19

Hi, Raiders!

Last week, we held a meeting with the Game Design department representatives and discussed the newest suggestions, requests, and feedback that you guys had been providing through various channels daily. 

Our moderators helped us to create the list of the matters that are talked about by the player base frequently.

So here go their comments:

Suggestion 1: When a CB key is given through daily log-in rewards - deliver it to the Inbox, please.

Game Dev Response: Already in plans.

Suggestion 2: Give something for utilizing duplicates

Game Dev Response: As we announced earlier, we do have an idea of the feature that will turn duplicates into benefits; however, this is just an idea yet. While we’re working on it, you can use your duplicates in different ways: Faction Wars, new Tournaments, and other new features that will come soon. 

Suggestion 3: Being able to "pin-up" champions

Game Dev Response: That’s a pretty interesting idea, but we have a lot of things marked with higher priority on our list, so we’ll leave it for the future.

Suggestion 4: Make flat stats more useful (atk/def - 3-digit number and hp - 4)

Game Dev Response: That is not in our plans; however, we'll keep this idea for further discussion.

Suggestion 5: Being able to choose the Skills we want to use оn auto

Game Dev Response: Yes, we do agree that’s a good idea, but this feature needs time and resources, which we don’t have right now, as we plan to release more new content instead of new QoL features. 

Suggestion 6: Remove a CB key after the battle (not before)

Gave Dev Response: That is something we will need to think about. Thanks!

Suggestion 7: Add a "mute" button in-game to mute someone from the chat

Gave Dev Response: No problem, we can add this option, but not in the closest releases (due to a high load).

Suggestion 8: Add Critical Rate and Critical Damage Glyphs

Gave Dev Response: At the moment, we don't plan to add these, it could break the current balance in the game.

Suggestion 9: Annoying pop-up when using the Champion that is needed for the Fusion

Gave Dev Response: Yes, we do see your point here, we'll think what we can do. And we do realize that this is a pressing one.

Suggestion 10: Add an in-game library with the definition of all of the buffs and debuffs.

Gave Dev Response: We have been thinking about it. We will bring something like that, and in a more enhanced way, to the game very soon.

Suggestion 11: Add a pop-up suggesting to use the 5 Arena tokens from the Inbox (which you get for having completed the Arena daily quest) when fighting in the Arena.

Gave Dev Response: We will make this happen.

Suggestion 12: Make arena battles more rewarding (for example: Get a reward for:

- 100 victories

- 10 victories using Champions from 1 Fraction

etc.)

Gave Dev Response: Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll think what we can do here.

Suggestion 13: Make it possible to get the clan boss keys separately in the Inbox, like everything else is in the “Great deal mix pack”. The player doesn't need all 3 of those clan boss keys at this moment, just one

Gave Dev Response: That’s a good one, we'll make this happen.

Suggestion 14: Add something where we can use great hall medals after a full-upgrade. 

Gave Dev Response: That is something we need to think about. Thanks!

Suggestion 15: Receiving champion information when it is in the vault

Gave Dev Response: That is also a pretty interesting idea in itself, however, as we said earlier, we want to concentrate on new content more.

Suggestion 16: A little red dot in the clan tab when someone applies or leaves the Clan.

Gave Dev Response: No problem, we can do that.

Suggestion 17: Make some way to designate between dupes, eg if you use 2 ch, be able to label them 1 or 2

Gave Dev Response: We might be able to make this happen. We'll leave this idea for further consideration.

Suggestion 18: Have the option to search champions in the Index by buff/debuff.

Gave Dev Response: Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll think about it.

Suggestion 19: Make it possible to pin-up a channel in the in-game chat

Gave Dev Response: This would be a pretty good addition to the game and we will try to make it come true in the future, however, we cannot promise that we will be able to work it out soon.

Raiders, we want to thank you for all your support and suggestions you send us daily. They are one of the most important resources that help us make our game better. We will continue to collect and analyze your feedback and ideas and keep you updated on their status.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2020, 12:2105/18/20
08/30/19

if someone looking answer 80-90% is "we’ll think about it"

May 18, 2020, 12:2205/18/20
10/01/19
Good thing i just un-installed the game today as the only feature people are requesting since last year (the dupe system) is not going to happen anytime soon.  Thanks for making it easy for me Plarium you just lost a very good customer!
May 18, 2020, 12:2205/18/20
03/22/19

Just a quick easy one for suggestion 9:

On the Fusion tab, create a button of some sort on each fusion champ that can be turned on and off to enable/disable warnings for the champs required. On new fusions, the notification is automatically set to on.
May 18, 2020, 12:2305/18/20
08/20/19
How about fixing things with your game first instead of holding the absolutely fricken useless ''meetings''. No matter how much you polish a turd, it will ALWAYS be a turd.....
May 18, 2020, 12:2905/18/20
11/05/15

I am not happy of this. Many of suggestions are just postponed to anytime. Dupe leggos is just annoying, let's deal with it players. But Suggestion 5 !!!! Common! This is what the game is need as hell! Many players suffering by wrong champs ai. This made a huuuge impact of not just qol, but finding happinnes in game. Please, reeconsider this. You can easily send many players from brutal to nm clan bosses by this. This have all game content qol impact. Let's imagine to send athel with just A1 to cb, steelskull, nethril and many many more. I hope for your sake you think about it again and make Devs more aware of this.

Cheers

May 18, 2020, 12:3005/18/20
03/23/19

Valkyrie said:

Game Dev Response: As we announced earlier, we do have an idea of the feature that will turn duplicates into benefits; however, this is just an idea yet. While we’re working on it, you can use your duplicates in different ways: Faction Wars, new Tournaments, and other new features that will come soon. 

Using the duplicates in the manner suggested would involve investing considerable resources to level up, ascend, potentially do masteries, etc. I don't imagine that's the kind of investment I'd like to make on a duplicate character I plan on sacrificing at some point.

I think it's stringing the player base along talking about nebulous plans for duplicates, just to make sure people keep summoning. I really would appreciate more concrete plans and timelines on what is envisioned in this regards. The way this keeps getting addressed (previously "something amazing planned" and now "an idea") really makes this seem like an abstract concept that is no where near close to being implemented in the game.

Hopefully, you can understand when you've got ultra low summon rates for Legendaries and very few in your roster and you get a dupe it seems like a tremendous waste. I'd really like to see something more definitive in this regards that shows more empathy to the player base.

May 18, 2020, 12:3205/18/20
09/02/19

Suggestion 5: Being able to choose the Skills we want to use оn auto Game Dev Response: Yes, we do agree that’s a good idea, but this feature needs time and resources, which we don’t have right now, as we plan to release more new content instead of new QoL features.

After such a statement, I want to go and delete the game! You immediately see your swine attitude towards komuniti!

We started asking you to make a custom auto battle more than a year ago !!! for the year you did not have time to do such nonsense? So to make useless and uninteresting content and new mergers from which everyone is already sick of the time you have, but there is no way to make a custom auto? I work as a programmer and I understand how much time it takes to realize an auto battle in the game - a maximum of an hour !!! You are liars and deceivers, you wanted to spit on the community, you are interested in only those updates that bring money, but you don’t care about what users need !! Whenever the time comes when the advertising ceases to bring so many new players, and the old ones because of your swine attitude towards people will not remain, maybe even then you will have more intelligence and conscience, it is a pity that it will only be too late!

May 18, 2020, 12:3205/18/20
06/22/19
this is a worthless piece of update from game devs. i will give u bad review on google play.
May 18, 2020, 12:3305/18/20
12/27/19
This has got to be added useless fixes 
May 18, 2020, 12:3305/18/20
May 18, 2020, 12:34(edited)
02/13/19
It's a waste of time reading this. Everything is lip service only, suggestion such as making used of the dupes has been brought up again and again but no concrete plan given. Instead of prioritising the "most requested' items, you guys choose the easy way out to do all the useless upgrades which are easy to implement. Everything i read here is we will think about it, WTF is this!
May 18, 2020, 12:3505/18/20
May 18, 2020, 12:37(edited)
10/19/19
We need better rewards from clan boss and arenas and also can you do some about the crystals pull I spent £100 pound on a pack and opened all the crystals I had from it and I got a lot of dups I think after you have pull that one champion you shouldn't pull it again if you are doing an 80 crystals opening and what about putting some greek mythical animals into the game as well and one thing about one of the champions you have put in the game galek he is other games and he always has animal with him in battle and it is a black wolf and we need some other way of get the chickens instead of paying with money or evens and tournament it would be nice if we could get rid of some of our champions for a chicken the same level of stars
May 18, 2020, 12:3705/18/20
04/15/20

krzyszko said:

if someone looking answer 80-90% is "we’ll think about it"

Just this, nothing more in the post.
May 18, 2020, 12:3905/18/20
01/21/20
At this point, there's no need to keep adding new bugs and label them as content. Fix everything that's broken. It's weird how you didn't address the issue of certain champions not using their other skills once the CB goes unkillable. Champions like Soulless won't remove the unkillable buff on paragon and will keep using their A1 and this is an issue when using multi-battles since you can't manual and in order to fix that you need to end the battle and lose your energy. 
May 18, 2020, 12:4305/18/20
10/01/19
Othello said:
Using the duplicates in the manner suggested would involve investing considerable resources to level up, ascend, potentially do masteries, etc. I don't imagine that's the kind of investment I'd like to make on a duplicate character I plan on sacrificing at some point.

I think it's stringing the player base along talking about nebulous plans for duplicates, just to make sure people keep summoning. I really would appreciate more concrete plans and timelines on what is envisioned in this regards. The way this keeps getting addressed (previously "something amazing planned" and now "an idea") really makes this seem like an abstract concept that is no where near close to being implemented in the game.

Hopefully, you can understand when you've got ultra low summon rates for Legendaries and very few in your roster and you get a dupe it seems like a tremendous waste. I'd really like to see something more definitive in this regards that shows more empathy to the player base.

As somebody that has over 30 leg dupes including 3 Bad-El and 2 Draco i refused to play dupes even in FW.  It's clear now that 1) they have zero clue what to do with dupes  2) they just want us to keep pulling shards.   That was just the last nail in the coffin that i needed because I just uninstalled the game as soon as i've seen this post and hope they have some kind of report linking big customer accounts to quiting the game.  They must do because they ask you why you want to uninstall plariumplay before actually removing the game.
May 18, 2020, 13:00(edited)
06/02/19

Valkyrie said:

O.k. Well while you “think” about it, i’ll “Think” about whether I spend any money on the game. Until the above happens, don’t expect anything. Over 1/4 of my legendary champs are duplicates. I will not spend super rare legendary books on duplicate legendaries just to clear faction wars. 
This should be qol priority #1 in my opinion.
Please just make a feature that allows us to trade in a duplicate Legendary for a “special sacred shard”. This shard should guarantee a legendary (considering how hard they are to come by) and Only allow duplicates to be traded so you can’t just keep rolling for the champ you want.

May 18, 2020, 14:08(edited)
12/29/19

It's interesting that you think a significant number of players want "something to do with great hall points once they've maxed it out"... Wait, did I say interesting? I meant disturbing, really really disturbing.  The players who benefitted from much much cheaper great hall upgrades already have an enormous edge in every area of the game and you want to give them more???  For the rest of us poor plebs who are grinding through an increasingly difficult arena, trying to meet the truly horrible new point prices you've set for Great Hall upgrades, the idea that one day we might have spare points is several years in a dimly imagined future.  Get real guys.  This is a classic example of a suggestion made by whales, for whales, which has nothing to do with the needs and desires of the vast majority of your player base...

Here's what I see people asking for (and ranting about) in your suggestions channel on discord:

1) Remove blue books and brews from Clan Boss Nightmare and above.  I personally have to use 4 keys to get the max chest in CB NM and every day this week I've had one blue book, a box of brews, a handful of greater potions and a useless flat stat piece of 5* gear.  It's draining the will to live form me...

2)  Thanks for "improving" Gold IV arena prizes.  This week I got 5 pieces of completely unusable flat stat gear, blue books and greater potions. Awesome.

3)  Make arena farmable!  Either reset the Great Hall upgrade prices to what they were before or make it possible to actually earn those points because at the moment it's an exercise in soul-destroying futility.

4)  Publish a schedule of events well in advance, with details of those events.  More precisely, stop telling us we need to "plan carefully" and then making it impossible to actually plan anything.  The current practice of keeping the precise details of events and tourneys hidden until they go live is simply horrible.

5) Get green shards and brews the hell out of dungeons.  If you are going to insist on making these hideous drops a statistical likelihood, at the very least make every dungeon also drop a secondary prize of 5-10 energy, so that the swingeing entry cost is somewhat mitigated over time.

5a) As an alternative to removing blue books from dungeon drops: why not make it possible to fuse blue books into epics, and epics into legendaries? 

6) MAKE BOOKS FARMABLE! This is the one I hear most, this is the one people have actually been screaming for.  This is the one I chose to put in capital letters and bold font. This is the one we really really care about!

May 18, 2020, 12:5905/18/20
07/22/16
Go to the hell Valkyrie with this trash answer your Developers team! Information value is ZERO
May 18, 2020, 13:0005/18/20
05/18/20
You are just incredibly frustrating! If you think there is anything worthy in this Q&A, you are out of your minds! Unbelievable this level of unprofessionalism
05/18/20
If you could reset your great hall that would be a good choice 
12/18/19
I think it would be great to have a feature where you can trade champions in your clan.  For the duplicate issue with champs. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.