All Categories

(IMPORTANT) Valentine's Fusion. Rotos the Lost Groom

(IMPORTANT) Valentine's Fusion. Rotos the Lost Groom

Search
Feb 21, 2020, 11:1602/21/20
05/17/19
224

(IMPORTANT) Valentine's Fusion. Rotos the Lost Groom

Hi, guys and girls!

This month wasn't the best month of our lives. But together we can overcome all obstacles. We do understand that we had several problems in the game when the Fusion began, so that is why we've decided to prolong the Fusion for five more days; however, the scheduling of the events will remain the same.


Also, we want to let you know that we're going to give all the Rare Champions that are missed, to the players who were banned and couldn't get them from the events.


Have a good one!

Views
3k
Comments
18
Comments
Feb 24, 2020, 17:4702/24/20
1
Need a chance to get Fencer. The downtime cost me her and she is the only champion I missed
Feb 27, 2020, 17:4502/27/20
Feb 27, 2020, 18:00(edited)
08/18/15
43

Apoth: 58,474 damage taken

Lilithu: 49,964 damage taken

Siphi: 57,514 damage taken

Rothos the Broken: 3,452 damage taken??? 

What is going on here? Why is he taking more than 10 times less damage?


Feb 27, 2020, 21:2602/27/20
07/16/19
1
We have several people in our clan that also could not get Fencer.  They got every other champion, but Fencer became too difficult.  Please make her available in the Spider Tournament that begins in 11.5 hours!  The downtime made it incredibly hard for people to get up to that 18.5K mark in the Champion Training Event.
Feb 27, 2020, 21:4202/27/20
02/02/20
4

Is there a possibility of having Hatchet Slinger in the next events?

Feb 28, 2020, 08:4402/28/20
01/13/20
1
Well, i missed Fleshmonger and Mystic Hand due to Server downtime. Pulled some 80 Shards no Luck. 
Feb 28, 2020, 10:3702/28/20
02/27/19
6
If there is an event for fleshmonger it would be great. 
Feb 28, 2020, 13:5602/28/20
09/30/19
1

Please due to all the mess, im glad you prolonged fusion, but i beg you, give us second chance to get those rare heroes also.  I see now chance to get mystic hand, som please keep it like that. I was not able to get fleshmonger due all this, and he is not droping for me from shards. Thank you. Or you can push my luck a bit on my main account  um25672245 | 25233000. Kisses.

Feb 28, 2020, 20:3102/28/20
09/07/19
2

I am now realizing I missed the chance to get the champion "fleshmonger" from the reward events because I was dealing with being banned, I have worked hard to accumulate all the necessary requirements to get "Roto the missing groom" but now I cannot fuse him because I am missing that one reward that I would have obtained had I not been wrongfully banned due to the technical issue. I have not received this in the mail like you stated. I feel I should be compensated for this as well. Please let me know how this will be fixed, Thanks!


Feb 29, 2020, 16:5002/29/20
02/02/20
4

Come on, don't be stingy with events.

Angry LadyModerator
Mar 1, 2020, 21:1103/01/20
01/17/19
864

why so mad said:


Apoth: 58,474 damage taken

Lilithu: 49,964 damage taken

Siphi: 57,514 damage taken

Rothos the Broken: 3,452 damage taken??? 

What is going on here? Why is he taking more than 10 times less damage?


Hi, 


What's the DD crit rate? 
Angry LadyModerator
Mar 1, 2020, 21:1803/01/20
01/17/19
864

codyputnam said:


I am now realizing I missed the chance to get the champion "fleshmonger" from the reward events because I was dealing with being banned, I have worked hard to accumulate all the necessary requirements to get "Roto the missing groom" but now I cannot fuse him because I am missing that one reward that I would have obtained had I not been wrongfully banned due to the technical issue. I have not received this in the mail like you stated. I feel I should be compensated for this as well. Please let me know how this will be fixed, Thanks!


Hi,

Have you sent a request to the game support? 

Angry LadyModerator
Mar 1, 2020, 21:2403/01/20
01/17/19
864

Hey guys,


Just a quick reminder that posts with excessive swearing will be deleted from the forum. 


Mar 5, 2020, 13:5203/05/20
08/18/15
43

Angry Lady said:

Hi, 

What's the DD crit rate? 

Seer has 107% crit rate. She did crit, the text is in yellow. Rothos is bugged if there is a champion with damage mitigation passive on the team, or if Rothos has Stalwart gear. 

It happened to me many times that when Dutchess is one the same team he takes 1-3k damage while others take 50-100k he is bugged. I reported it in Discord, but it seems nobody is looking into it.

Here Sir Nick takes 105,009 damage, Rothos takes 1,445 damage. It is a bug because of Dutchess who in on the team.


Mar 7, 2020, 04:4303/07/20
05/17/19
4

Google Play rating is now down to 3.9 from a 4.2 three weeks ago.  Maybe it's time to re-evaluate? 


Pro-tip: When customers send in a support ticket, you should answer it with something other than a canned response. 
Angry LadyModerator
Mar 12, 2020, 00:3403/12/20
01/17/19
864

why so mad said:


Angry Lady said:

Hi, 

What's the DD crit rate? 

Seer has 107% crit rate. She did crit, the text is in yellow. Rothos is bugged if there is a champion with damage mitigation passive on the team, or if Rothos has Stalwart gear. 

It happened to me many times that when Dutchess is one the same team he takes 1-3k damage while others take 50-100k he is bugged. I reported it in Discord, but it seems nobody is looking into it.

Here Sir Nick takes 105,009 damage, Rothos takes 1,445 damage. It is a bug because of Dutchess who in on the team.


Right. Thank you for pointing that out. Pls check out 1.13.5 and let me know, if the issue is still present.


Mar 19, 2020, 07:1103/19/20
08/18/15
43
Angry Lady said:

why so mad said:


Angry Lady said:

Hi, 

What's the DD crit rate? 

Seer has 107% crit rate. She did crit, the text is in yellow. Rothos is bugged if there is a champion with damage mitigation passive on the team, or if Rothos has Stalwart gear. 

It happened to me many times that when Dutchess is one the same team he takes 1-3k damage while others take 50-100k he is bugged. I reported it in Discord, but it seems nobody is looking into it.

Here Sir Nick takes 105,009 damage, Rothos takes 1,445 damage. It is a bug because of Dutchess who in on the team.


Right. Thank you for pointing that out. Pls check out 1.13.5 and let me know, if the issue is still present.


Yes, this is still happening in 1.13.5. Rotos takes almost no damage when there is Duchess or other champs with damage mitigation passives on the team.
Angry LadyModerator
Mar 21, 2020, 17:3203/21/20
01/17/19
864
Thank you for reporting the issue, the Devs are on it.
Mar 24, 2020, 18:5203/24/20
10/17/19
8
Replay this fusion again pls