All Categories

Update on Banned Accounts Problem

Update on Banned Accounts Problem

Search
Comments
Feb 16, 2020, 11:3602/16/20
12/07/19

I'm at 3 or 4 days now too. Slightly different issue in that my Plarium ID has linked to a brand new account and locked me out of my old one, but concised with the update and frustrating beyond belief. 

It would be helpful to get some further communication so we could at least know timescales...as it is we are all missing out on a lot of content, the compensation we were due will expire today so can't even access that, let alone regen etc. :(
Feb 16, 2020, 11:4902/16/20
07/15/19
At last it is nice to know that im not alone...
Feb 16, 2020, 13:0302/16/20
03/20/19
I think we should all ask for a refund of everything we have spent or ask google to take it down untill all bugs are fixed for existing players as it seems that they don't care about us just the money we give them. 
Feb 16, 2020, 16:2002/16/20
11/09/19

I'm in the same situation. Three days of consecutive bans for no other reason than Plarium's incompetence. They are in way over their heads with 1.13 and they still take the weekend off. No response to help tickets, no update via the forum.

Looks like a good time to finally peel myself away from this dumpster fire.

Making sure to rate this game on every platform I can think of on my way out.
Feb 17, 2020, 06:4702/17/20
07/15/19

Valkyrie said:

Hello, guys and girls!

We have started to unban the accounts that have been erroneously banned recently. We are still investigating the cause, though, and the unbanning process will take some time. We will provide the details in tickets with these users.

Just a sidenote: the accounts that have been unbanned did not lose any progress in the first place. Now we are working with those that were banned earlier and lost some progress. 

We will keep you posted.

Come in now SAY something.

Now im in My 4th Day of lock out.

1 more ticket and 1 more e-mail to support, still No responsen what so ever!

Do something or at last let is know that you do something.

Head that streaming got banned and wad back in a couple of hours. What about US normal People?

Shape Up Plarium!

Feb 17, 2020, 18:2902/17/20
01/20/20
I'm still banned. Can you fix this
Feb 17, 2020, 21:5902/17/20
07/12/19
My account was 'banned due to technical issue'and though now back in game the gold pass l paid for is missing. I raised a ticket but there is no way to check your reply since the link to support is dead. Come on guys, this is very poor.
Feb 17, 2020, 23:2902/17/20
Feb 17, 2020, 23:31(edited)
08/19/19

Ive been fake banned for nearly a week now. After submitting several tickets and sending many emails, I received this response today:

Feb 17, 18:34 EET

Hello!

The game developers are investigating this situation, and the bans will be lifted as soon as the issue that affected your account is resolved.

We will keep you updated on the situation in this conversation.

Additionally, the compensation for the inconvenience is also a part of the discussion.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Anna

Customer Support Team”

So they’ve acknowledged that the issue exists, being worked on, and demands compensation.. but fail to offer any timeframe, ETA, or if the compensation will fully take into account how much someone (such as myself) with a raid pass, gold battle pass, etc etc, missing the events and cb, etc with nearly 6 days being banned, VS a new player that has no paid content but has been banned for a day.. 

Im gonna be awfully pissed if they just hand out 300 energy, a cb key, some chickens and an apology to everyone regardless of the level of impact it may have had on an individual player. 

Feb 29, 2020, 04:3002/29/20
07/29/19
Hello my gamertag is Thatduder and my account is one that got banned, I do have it back but I'm still missing a lot of stuff yall gave me some gems which was nice but I had purchased over 100 dollars worth of stuff and I didn't get a refund nor any of the things back. I thought if I just waited it would eventually get back to me but as it gets further and further away I dont see it happening. I'm a patient person but this sucks really bad. I mean yall already screwed me on my amazon prime which I bought and paid for and yall havent gave me a single thing for I just get an error message. When will I ever get anything back?
Mar 1, 2020, 18:4903/01/20
Mar 1, 2020, 20:36(edited)
11/11/18

danielhenley247 said:

Hello my gamertag is Thatduder and my account is one that got banned, I do have it back but I'm still missing a lot of stuff yall gave me some gems which was nice but I had purchased over 100 dollars worth of stuff and I didn't get a refund nor any of the things back. I thought if I just waited it would eventually get back to me but as it gets further and further away I dont see it happening. I'm a patient person but this sucks really bad. I mean yall already screwed me on my amazon prime which I bought and paid for and yall havent gave me a single thing for I just get an error message. When will I ever get anything back?

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you and I believe this boat has a huge hole in it as we sink to the bottom.  Im not sure if Palrium as a whole is this inept or if its just this subset of people (hopefully its just 'upper management' thats making the rest look foolish).  I have been dealing with the same thing, they say all of us that didnt wait for the battle pass to be fixed and bought a second one were supposed to get double gems for the value spent. What happened is, for me, they gave me $25 worth of gems which was worth the exact amount for the battle pass, however, they neglected to realize I also bought all the levels which adds another $100 into the mix that they stole from me.  On top of other purchases that I bought which they never refunded.  Provided all the necessary information but to no avail.  My suggestion to you and to everyone, including content creators, is to run away from this company and this game.  Their idea of compensation is to hand out 1 clan boss key, a couple of common and uncommon champs, maybe a rare one too, 20 gems, ohh and dont forget the arena tokens, then say sorry for giving you $5 of shit for $500 they &&&&& on.  All gacha games are pay to win, everyone knows, but this company is by far the worst and takes it to a whole new level in pay to lose meaning you pay you lose all your money regardless if its their fault.  --RIP Raid  2020

--- Edited by Angry Lady ---

Pls do not swear
Mar 1, 2020, 19:1503/01/20
Mar 1, 2020, 20:42(edited)
01/24/20

Yeah I thought things we getting better but today my gold battle pass disappeared... again... don't know why and I can't get ahold of Support so I'm now on the  &&&&& train.. I'll just play for free till this game goes down... this game is no longer worth paying any money to play. They keep  &&&&&  and the player base keeps paying for it. So I'm done. 

Pls do not swear
Mar 1, 2020, 20:3403/01/20
01/17/19

danielhenley247 said:

Hi, 

Sorry to hear that. Have you submitted a ticket to the game tech.support?

If so, can you PM me with its number and your in-game ID. I will chase it for you and come back with an update on your request. 

Mar 1, 2020, 20:4003/01/20
01/17/19

Hi, 

If you can PM me you ticket number and ID I can check it for you. 

URaizengCaine said:

I have been dealing with the same thing, they say all of us that didnt wait for the battle pass to be fixed and bought a second one were supposed to get double gems for the value spent. What happened is, for me, they gave me $25 worth of gems which was worth the exact amount for the battle pass, however, they neglected to realize I also bought all the levels which adds another $100 into the mix that they stole from me.  On top of other purchases that I bought which they never refunded.  Provided all the necessary information but to no avail.  

Mar 1, 2020, 20:4603/01/20
01/17/19

ncquake said:

Yeah I thought things we getting better but today my gold battle pass disappeared... again... don't know why and I can't get ahold of Support so I'm now on the  &&&&& train.. I'll just play for free till this game goes down... this game is no longer worth paying any money to play. They keep  &&&&&  and the player base keeps paying for it. So I'm done. 

Pls do not swear

Hi, 

You can always use this link to contact the Support https://m.plarium.com/en/support/

I hope this info helps.