(Announcement) CNL Cartman's Faction Wars Achievement and New Rewards

Search
Comments
Feb 8, 2020, 08:2002/08/20
Feb 8, 2020, 08:21(edited)
08/14/19

Hey Plarum,

If you want to make a good move, here is a way:

1. Give an epic champion as a reward for walkthrough of a faction crypt (Make this champion impossible to obtain via any shard).

2. 4 crypt epic champions will make a legendary crypt champion via fusion. Want to get a Dracomorph? Help Ogryns, Lizzards, Skinwalkers, and Orcs clear their crypts.

There are 4 alliances in the game, right? Then you can add 3 more crypt legendary eventually. Introducing such fusion system into the game will make Faction Wars more attractive for common players.

Feb 8, 2020, 08:5402/08/20
Feb 8, 2020, 08:58(edited)
08/29/19

I want to add my opinion on this issue. I apologize in advance for my Google English. Having come to the game forum in November, I came with my big request. I wanted to correct my hero, one of the skills worked incorrectly. I delved into the forum and found that the problem about this hero has been hanging on the forum for half a year now. Since then, I began to naturally insert reminders about my problem into every topic that I could. I clearly explained to the moderators that I can’t pay a game in which there are broken characters. No one gave me clear answers when the developer corrects my character. Recently, I decided to make a checklist of all the broken characters about which the developer clearly made clear that he knew about the problem and should fix it. The longer the developers pulled with corrections, the wider my list became. And now they have made another mistake that needs to be fixed somehow. And here is what I suggest. To get better, the developer needs to take up their work, which they kind of say they really love and start fixing their mistakes in order. They have to do it. They must prove that they work because they love their project. This is my personal opinion. Everyone has the right to wish their own option to correct this situation. But it seems to me the only way to regain our trust in the project. Thanks for attention. I’ll try to clarify my position if you ask me about it.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/181052_davayte-podvedyom-itog-predstoyashchemu-obnovleniu/?post=731836

Feb 8, 2020, 13:0302/08/20
01/31/20

This is a pretty big marketing and ethics flub. Does any1 want to submit it to Kotaku.com or the like? There is a case to be made that the entire event was fraudulent misrepresentation, I would love to see the original ads for this again. I wonder if there is a class action opportunity for the monetary equivalent for any players who spent during this farce? I'm a negotiator not a litigator, but there are certainly elements of misrepresentation in advertising here.

I bet Plarium would address the community (read: provide some token of apology) if the little media coverage this game gets had fraud in the headline...

Feb 8, 2020, 13:1502/08/20
11/14/19
SofaKahnGrizz said:

This is a pretty big marketing and ethics flub. Does any1 want to submit it to Kotaku.com or the like? There is a case to be made that the entire event was fraudulent misrepresentation, I would love to see the original ads for this again. I wonder if there is a class action opportunity for the monetary equivalent for any players who spent during this farce? I'm a negotiator not a litigator, but there are certainly elements of misrepresentation in advertising here.

I bet Plarium would address the community (read: provide some token of apology) if the little media coverage this game gets had fraud in the headline...

I could maybe do that. I mean, Plarium still owes me money and don’t seem to want to refund me (lost shards out of nowhere including shards they gave us when there was issues with the games and some I bought). They closed my ticket without ever replying to me.
Feb 8, 2020, 18:2902/08/20
08/18/15

Players should be rewarded for exceptional achievements. But you didn't give him Draco because he has beaten FW. You gave him Draco because he raged on the stream. 

I tried and didn't pull a Draco. But I don't want one gifted for free. I don't want a permanent Draco fusion either. And I don't want any kind of compensation. I just want the lies to stop, I want transparency and I want Plarium to start respecting their players.

Feb 8, 2020, 20:5802/08/20
09/26/19

This is truly a slap in the face to everyone who opened shards during the draco event. If Plariums team did not realize how this whole situation would look then they truly are clueless. I will not spend any money on any of Plariums games until this is made right.

Feb 9, 2020, 02:3602/09/20
Feb 9, 2020, 03:08(edited)
07/25/19

Try being honest with your customers or you will lose the 

Feb 9, 2020, 11:1802/09/20
03/11/19
Todays award for a company completely destroying themselves cause one person raged on youtube goes to "raid shadow legends". Its takes skill to make a mistake by giving in to one person then take that and make a whole community hate you just because you could nt tell the the truth, why would you lie? Well only cause you knew it was wrong. 0.2 lost on play reviews despite obvious paid ppl leaving postive ones, how many raid passes including my own cancelled. Respect for the level of self destruction. 
Feb 9, 2020, 14:0802/09/20
11/17/19
I have spent alot of money on this game, and this last event with boosted shards was crap. Now this one with 10xs the chance for draco if u get a legendary. Well guess what i opened more than enough to atleast pull a freaken lego and didnt, i feel completely ripped off and it seems that you need to have a bunch of followers to get what u want. I would love a draco but more importantly to me and many others, i would just like it to seem worth your money. Ive pulled some legos but i have spent well more than what i have in legos. Maybe i should just get a refund like everyone else, cuz i would get back about 90 percents of the couple grand ive spent, my wife 2. You better be thinking of something to reward everyone greatly, especially thise if us who support plarium with our hard earned money.
Feb 9, 2020, 16:0702/09/20
12/17/19
Wow. What a crying baby community. Hope lots of them just leave the game for god sake. 
Feb 10, 2020, 08:1502/10/20
07/17/19
The self-entitled nerd rage that I see on these boards never ceases to amaze me.  This dude beat every single faction wars...I haven't even been able to fully beat a single one yet.  Who gives a sh!t if Plarium gives away rewards?  You're an idiot if you are spending money on this game, and you are a double idiot if you think the company owes you anything (including an explanation).
Feb 10, 2020, 08:2602/10/20
12/24/19
No... He already received his rewards for that, he spent money, didn't get what he wanted, turned into an absolute cry baby so you have him what he wanted because he was gonna "quit" the game and now you treat the community like morons thanks for that.. never getting my money! And I'm not doing this for a Draco as I already have one 🤣
Feb 10, 2020, 12:0602/10/20
11/14/19
Spyder73 said:

The self-entitled nerd rage that I see on these boards never ceases to amaze me.  This dude beat every single faction wars...I haven't even been able to fully beat a single one yet.  Who gives a sh!t if Plarium gives away rewards?  You're an idiot if you are spending money on this game, and you are a double idiot if you think the company owes you anything (including an explanation).
Oh look. A child got his dad's phone.
Feb 10, 2020, 13:4502/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 13:48(edited)
01/04/20

Spyder73 said:

You want to say that this streamer is also an idiot ?  

You think the games are made for kids like you who don't spend money for fun ? 

The community make the game great, if you don't follow community the game is going to die

Feb 10, 2020, 13:4502/10/20
01/14/20

Still no update i am tired of this game just walking all over us 

I watched stew had on a 11 year old kid who loves raid go though 10 sacreds and 80 blues all he had to show for it was a steal skull yet they can give a guy who has almost everything a draco come on it broke my heart that the kid got nothing

Feb 10, 2020, 18:0502/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 18:07(edited)
10/04/19

"Wow. What a crying baby community. Hope lots of them just leave the game for god sake. "

Downvoted. Plarium went behind the communities back and gave a powerful legend to Cartman because he raged about not getting one and threatened to quit. Then they lied to us about it. This is what is the worse part. Maybe you have gotten free stuff from them. Is this why you aren't upset?

Feb 10, 2020, 21:2902/10/20
07/17/19

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, what is wrong with plarium giving stuff to people who complete world firsts or advertise their game through streaming? This seems like a smart business move, and it literally has NO effect on other players as this game is 95% a single player experience.

The "outrage" is just pathetic
Feb 10, 2020, 22:1402/10/20
07/16/19

Spyder73 said:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, what is wrong with plarium giving stuff to people who complete world firsts or advertise their game through streaming? This seems like a smart business move, and it literally has NO effect on other players as this game is 95% a single player experience.

The "outrage" is just pathetic

The outrage is because of the fact it happened in an attempt to be behind the rest of the players backs and they continue to lie about it to our faces. That draco COULD make him have an unfair advantage in tournaments and arena. It COULD cause players who didn't get hand outs lose rewards they rightfully earned because Cartman came in 1st. It DOES show that they lie constantly, since they said a long time ago they will stop giving youtubers units out of fear of unbalancing the game. It DOES make all the other players who aren't whales or content creators that they are being ignored and feel they don't matter in the eyes of Plarium. It DOES show that everyone that spent money during the 10x Draco event wasted their money. And with the new platinum arena update that will be coming it also shows that Plarium ONLY cares about whales. The outrage is not pathetic, it is more than justified. Half of the outrage wouldn't have happened if they were open about it, but they continue to lie and show they don't understand or even care about the massive majority of their players.

If it truly has no effect on other players, then Plarium should have no problem creating an easy Draco fusion or just handing out Draco to everyone else.
Mar 14, 2020, 07:4103/14/20
Mar 21, 2020, 16:12(edited)
04/13/19

Hey u talked abt u give cartman for all finished faction war it not all &&&&&&& only have 3 not ever come out where Dracomorph  give all who need give they and who already have it not need... and cartman DID try quit game raid and raged on YouTube or twitch and u gave him Dracomorph for "honor" give him a sort heart. Like a "abuse". 😁

--- edited by AL ---

Pls do not swear
Mar 14, 2020, 17:5203/14/20
Mar 21, 2020, 16:20(edited)
05/29/19

sokham said:

Wow. What a crying baby community. Hope lots of them just leave the game for god sake. 

You sir are a %%%%%%.  Inciting people to leave will kill the game.  It's already dropped from 4.5 to 3.9 on they Play-Store.  People are fed up and Plarium isn't listening all.

Short list of mistakes: Not all-inclusive - I'm sure that there are more

• Foli-gate
  • Draco-gate - Gifting a free Legendary to a "favored" content creator who whined on-stream, and then LYING about the reasons.  They ended up giving him multiple rewards for "completing" FW (but Dwarves and 3 other factions aren't even the game)
  • Raid: Server Maintenance with crappy down-time compensation (1.13)
  • Tormin grind / fusion -> Tormin meta game-changer -> Tormin Nerf bat with crappy compensation -> Free Epic Tormin counter
  • Whale only content (1.13.5) with Platinum game-changing artifacts for only the top 300
  • Releasing new champions when the community NEEDS space, organization and quality-of-life changes
  • No executive presence or communications on the mis-steps or adherence to the roadmap
  • No new content since Faction Wars (5 months and counting)
  • Battle-Pass at $25 per season - other games are $5 to $10 WITH AN IN-GAME FUNCTION TO EARN THE NEXT SEASON PASS WITH HARD WORK
  • NO SPACE INCREASE - Just not listening to the community about the actual PAIN inhibiting people from SPENDING MONEY!

Things that Plarium could do to make amends?

• Sincere and honest apology to the community, with a REALISTIC feature release schedule
  • Immediately double the champion and artifact space as the FIRST gesture of listening to the community
  • Commit to implement a real daily login rewards (monthly fixed reward pattern - gems, shards, books, chickens, etc.) when the current 91-180 day system ends
  • Implement gear and champion sorting quality-of-life
  • Reduce the cost of gear-swapping - this really inhibits people from experimenting - NOTE: I did not ask for free removal - just reduce the costs
  • Combined the RAID Card with the Battle-Pass if the price of the Battle-Pass isn't reduced
  • Reduce Nightmare Campaign energy costs to 10 energy (levels 1-6) and 12 energy for the boss battles
  • Update the glyph ranges instead of 1-5 or 1-6 it should be like 1-3, 2-4, 3-6, 4-6 - the RNG is skewed to level-1 way too often - seeing a 6* glyphy "fail" and apply 1* is just deflating
  • Tune the Spider dungeon (levels 17 to 20 specifically)
  • Discuss the vision for the Void Toward - Is this an endless dungeon?  Is this the source of grinding books?  
  • Allow players a 1-time free Great Hall reset
  • Add the real-time damage counter to the Clan boss and/or NM and UNM bosses are "unkillable" to fix the rewards

List of new content or major revisions to existing content (shared freely - feel free to use these)

• Implement a token-reward / Marketplace system 
  • Implement a "Lost Archives" dungeon similar to Minotaur but to grind scrolls that can be combined into books (Level 1-5 drop pages for Rare, Levels 6-10 drop pages for Epic, Levels 11-15 drop pages for Legendary tomes) - pages combine with a silver cost (it's Plarium, it needs a silver cost right?)
  • Campaign Reward Changes - Modify the loot-table quality for each difficulty to improve the quality of the artifacts based on 1*, 2* or 3* the level 
  • Revise Faction War rewards (assuming we get a Lost Archives noted above) - remove the books at levels 7, 14 and 21 and REPLACE with: Level-7 - NEW Rare champion for the faction (not obtainable from shard drops), Level-14 - NEW Epic champion for the faction (not obtainable from shard drops), Level-21 - NEW Legendary champion for the faction (not obtainable from shard drops) - After receiving the champion the player receives "shard-chips" that combine into Ancient (level-7), Void (level-14), and Sacred (level-21) - real repeatable content for FW
  • Void Tower - Grindable dungeon that could be used to "evolve" champions from Magic, Force or Spirit into a new Void version of 1-level higher (for example: a Magic/Force/Spirit Rare would evolve into a Void Epic, a Magic/Force/Spirit Epic would evolve into a Void Legendary, a Magic/Force/Spirit Legendary would evolve to a Void Legendary version AND INCREASE THE CHAMPION LEVEL CAP TO 65 (adding a new passive if the champion has four or less skills)
  • Implement a weekly "Dungeon Ladder" system for speed runs - Ladder-groupings based on Player-power level and/or real money spent in the past 30-days
  • Add Arena gear-tokens as the weekly reward mentioned above - in ADDITION to the Great Hall Arena medal system
  • Implement a new dungeon - Forge of the Dwarf King - at the end of the 3-stage dungeon players can place an artifact or accessory (from inventory - not already equipped) onto the Dwarf King's forge which allows for a single sub-stat to be re-rolled / replaced with a new sub-stat (limit one attempt per artifact / accessory) - Replayability quality of life change
  • Implement a 'Chicken Coop' similar to the Sparring Pit - put a 2* chicken in, and it levels up to a 3* over time, etc. - helps the levelling grind - exp award similar to the Sparring Pit

I'm sure the rest of the community would have more ideas to add.

--- edited by AL ---

Pls do not swear

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.