(Announcement) CNL Cartman's Faction Wars Achievement and New Rewards

Search
MariusAdmin
Feb 7, 2020, 10:3702/07/20
09/04/17

Hey, everyone.

As some of you may already know, [CNL] Cartman is the first player in the entire WORLD to finish every Stage of every Crypt in Faction Wars.

Recently we posted a congratulations and announcement post about this - shouting Cartman out and giving him a small reward (3 Sacred Shards) in honor of the achievement.

However, this is an incredible amount of effort, and with so many players vying to finish it, managing to finish it first is truly something special.

As such, we wanted to celebrate the achievement and do something a little more unique - so the small rewards we gave him in the post weren't the only thing we were going to do for him... We had already started working on creating a new Champion based on Cartman - much like we did in the past with Foli. (Sorry about spoiling the surprise, Cartman!)

However, we realized that by the time we could fully develop and release this Champion, it just wouldn't be relevant anymore - so we decided against it. We asked Cartman if he could have his choice of any Champion in the game, who he would choose - and he chose the Dracomorph (who he once sacrificed back when Draco was a little less... good).

Given the timing of the reward, we realize it just doesn't look good from our side - and we apologize for that.

We made a mistake in the way we handled it by not making another news post about it for transparency's sake, but please rest assured - this isn't something we just "do" behind everyone's backs. (Soooo, please stop messaging us asking for your very own Dracomorph! ).

Dracomorph was given to Cartman in honor of his incredible achievement, and giving out special rewards like this is something we're going to be doing in the future when people achieve outstanding things with future content - so don’t worry about this being a one-time thing. We’re going to standardize this in the future, and make all possible “special” rewards known beforehand.

Congratulations once again to [CNL] Cartman - being the first person in the entire world to complete Faction Wars is a remarkable achievement.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2020, 11:1402/07/20
01/01/20

You seriously think that your player base will believe this? 

Guy cracks the sads because he didn't get what he wanted and threatens to leave the game. 

If this deal was above board he wouldn't have been trying for Draco in the first place.

Just own up to it. You guys stuffed up and you got caught out. If you treat your playing base like idiots then they will simply go play other games. And you need the regulars even more than the content creators.
Feb 7, 2020, 11:2602/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 11:34(edited)
02/25/19

Marius said:

As some of you may already know, [CNL] Cartman is the first player in the entire WORLD to finish every Stage of every Crypt in Faction Wars.

No, we didn't know you finished it. So, dwarves and new factions don't  have their own Crypt? 

Make Draco a reward for completing FW for all players.

Feb 7, 2020, 12:4602/07/20
08/29/19

Hello English community. Yesterday there was an event that does not give us rest. Plyrium issued a retroactive gift to Cartman yesterday after the unsuccessful discovery of the fragments. During and after the discovery of the YouTube stream, he repeatedly spoke impartially about the Plarium. And after the stream do you know what? He was given Dracomorph. And this is during x10 at its opening. While many players were unable, including Cartman himself, to open Dracomorph, the Plarium gives him Dracomorph for no reason with the wording that he is a cool player.

We invite you to take part in the discussion of this situation at the Russian-language forum. There are all timecodes and many opinions on this subject. Please clarify the situation on your forum thread. Do not leave this situation to chance.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/734_novosti/187108_-anons--dostizhenie-cnl-cartman-v-voynakh-fraktsiy-i-novie-nagradi/?post=745014

Feb 7, 2020, 13:4602/07/20
10/19/19
The only way to make this right, is to let  any player who finishes factions wars, have their choice of any champ in the game!
Feb 7, 2020, 14:2102/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 14:39(edited)
10/11/19

And here is the true story with proofs. They gave him a Draco only because he was VERY upset not having Draco from 300 ancient shards and tell that he will leave Raid and wouldn't make videos/streams about their game.

Proof - https://youtu.be/xMyieEhufB0?t=5208 1:26:45 - 1:27:30

So they just gave him a Champ he wanted. Because a week ago he told on video that he asked them for Drako but they rejected him and told that it's their company's politics not to draw Champions for players. So they gave him 3 sacred shards

Proof - https://youtu.be/xEbLB3sBQ_Y?t=162 (2:40 - 3:20 on this video)

By the way they gave him so much rewards AFTER he complete Faction Wars. They never told that they will give any rewards to the players who will be first for some content. What about people who were first in Killing UltraNightmare Boss or First in finishing all 20 dungeons or First ranked people who got 1 places in Platinum League? Or many many others?

They just draw a hero for a player who was going to leave their game and stop streaming, so they just wanted not to lose their money. Now they will lose much more IMO...

P.S. Also yesterday after the patch many players couldn't log into the game, login server was OK, but after login players couldn't connect to the server. Support told in discord that we have to buy VPN for our phones and play via VPN (but they even were not sure will it help or not).Support on mail (ticket 1559108) is still without answer. After this situation with "gifted" Drako I decided to left the game (donate about 1k $ during 4 months). Why I have to play if they broke my game with their patch and tell me to buy VPN if before patch everything works great. + Now I know that if you donate a lot and make lots of content for the game you can get the hero you want... Nice work, Plarium, do not forget to delete my messege which does not violate any forum rules.

Feb 7, 2020, 15:4502/07/20
10/19/19

You can stop with the emotes. None of us are laughing. This isn't funny to the player base. You need to make this right with EVERYONE.

Marius said:

We made a mistake in the way we handled it by not making another news post about it for transparency's sake, but please rest assured - this isn't something we just "do" behind everyone's backs. (Soooo, please stop messaging us asking for your very own Dracomorph! ).

Feb 7, 2020, 18:2502/07/20
01/31/20
I’m really really disappointed about this story. I hope you find a good solution about it, as if you don t do anything, many people will leave the game. By now I ll stop buying...maybe stop playing.
Feb 7, 2020, 19:0002/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 19:09(edited)
05/25/19

I cannot believe how many people are upset by this.  One single person got draco because he accomplished a world first.  No one else put the time and effort into this. I cant even imagine how long it took him to complete.  

Congratulations cartman on your achievement and your draco. You earned it buddy.  

To everyone else complaining you should probably finish faction wars before you've earned your right to speak about this.  

Just my personal opinion tho 😀

Feb 7, 2020, 19:0802/07/20
08/29/19

So he was already congratulated on 01.30.2020. Gifts have long been opened. Champagne drunk.

Feb 7, 2020, 19:4102/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 19:43(edited)
12/11/19
One big farce. Ive spent a ton trying to get dracomorph! this 10x event is bs. And now a whale creator gets him after ranting and spending 300 shards and not getting him. This is a poor excuse and only doing this because you were caught on live stream. Im a big spender myself and I used more shards then he did! I am now choosing to close my wallet and see about a refund! I am also looking at the legality of this when compared to thousands of other players spending to try and get dracomorph. This is unfair and this practice should be stopped. 
Feb 7, 2020, 21:3502/07/20
02/07/20

No one actually believes this excuse Polarium, you gave it to him because he raged. You are digging your grave even deeper.

I am a competetive gamer, and been spending my hard earned money on this game and i want a fair platform for everyone. Giving someone free gifts because of childish rant over not getting dracomorph is incredibly unfair and demotivating for everyone who spends on this game.

I am not spending another dime on this game until he either loses his dracomorph or you give everyone else some benefit aswell. I encourage everyone else who spend on this game to do the same. For a fair and even playing field...

Feb 7, 2020, 22:1902/07/20
08/16/18
I spent thousands on this game with pleasure.  However, I did this in the belief that there were no favoritism or preferences given to certain players.  Giving Cartman Dracomorph after his rant is just outright cheating and fraud.  Only solution is to have Dracomorph available to all players who complete Faction wars.  In addition, the Raid community needs assurances that the money, time and effort spent on this game is not wasted because certain players get preferential treatment.   I am frankly shocked by Plarium's obviously ridiculous explanation of this event.  As posted above, there is clear evidence that contradicts their version of events.  I join with my fellow gamers in protest against this hypocrisy.   I will happily take my money elsewhere until this is rectified to the satisfaction of the Raid community.
Feb 7, 2020, 22:2702/07/20
05/13/19
There is no chance in hell for us f2p players.  We are lucky to get even one lego with massive shard pulls.  Let alone getting one for nothing.  That's why I don't spend anything on games.  Its never fair.
Feb 7, 2020, 22:2902/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 22:29(edited)
04/23/19

1) "We made a mistake in the way we reacted by not making another post about it for transparency, but please be sure - we are not "drawing" behind the community's backs. (Soooo, please stop sending us messages asking for your own Dragomorph!). " 

What kind of familiarity does the project administration allow itself to completely support itself with the money received from the gaming community? I personally, as a representative of this community, DEMAND an official apology for this inappropriate "joke"in light of the current circumstances. 

2) " We recently posted a greeting and an announcement about this-we congratulated Cartman and gave him a small award (3 sacred shards) in honor of the achievement. " 

That is you OFFICIALLY acknowledge that in addition to the reward provided by the game mechanics you GAVE/DREW the player who closed the activity first an ADDITIONAL reward in the form of the above listed in game values? Moreover, you have NOT previously ANNOUNCED any additional rewards for completing this activity, INCLUDING those that you have listed above. 

3) "However, this is an incredible amount of effort! And with so many competing players, making it first was really something special!" 

Moreover you don't take into account that the fact of additional rewards for achieving the title of the first player who closed the activity could ENCOURAGE Cartman's NUMEROUS COMPETITORS to reach this title before him 

4) "We made a mistake in how we reacted by not making another post about it for transparency, but please be sure - we are not "drawing" behind the community's backs. (Soooo, please stop sending us messages asking for your own Dragomorph!). " 

From the above mentioned facts it follows that you made a mistake NOT THAT has NOT MADE ADDITIONAL CLARIFYING POSTS and the FACT THAT the ETHICS VIOLATION is CONSIDERED VALID after the fact to add awards, though certainly everyone here the players understand that this action on the part of the company plurium had no relationship to achieving the player "n1cartman". 

5)"We made a mistake in how we reacted by not making another post about it for transparency, but please be sure - we are not "drawing" behind the community's backs. (Soooo, please stop sending us messages asking for your own Dragomorph!). " 

You aren't really doing it behind the backs of the community, but you are doing something much worse than YOU MAKE IT out IN the OPEN. 

6)"Also, we would like to celebrate the achievement and give something more unique than the small rewards we gave it. we were going to do it for him... We have already started working on creating a new champion based on Cartman - just like in the past with Folier. " 

This is really a great and ONLY ACCEPTABLE way for the authors of the project to honor the ACHIEVEMENT of any player who would not carry a REPUTATIONAL DAMAGE to the company. Especially IN the absence of an ANNOUNCEMENT of ADDITIONAL AWARDS. Moreover I recommend that the administration make this system a REGULAR and UNIQUE system of additional motivation for the first closure of high LVL content 

7)"Also, we would like to celebrate the achievement and give something more unique than the small rewards we gave it. we were going to do it for him... We have already started working on creating a new champion based on Cartman - just like in the past with Folier. (Sorry to spoil the surprise, Cartman!) 

However, we realized that by the time we can fully develop and release this champion, it will simply no longer be relevant" 

To this formulation, I have a lot of questions at once, starting from "WHO IS "HE", the HERO OR CARTMAN?"and ending "WHAT DOES it mean to STOP being RELEVANT? THE HERO WILL INITIALLY BE RELEASED AT THE LEVEL OF THE CURRENT SHAMROCK OR IT TURNS OUT THAT N1CARTMAN DID NOT CLOSE THE FACTION WARS FIRST OR WORSE WILL LEAVE THE PROJECT?". 

8) " Drakomorf was given to Cartman in honor of his incredible achievement, and giving away special awards like this is what we're going to do in the future when people achieve outstanding achievements with future content - so don't worry about it being a one-time promotion. We are going to standardize this in the future and make all possible "special" awards known in advance." 

The community is not really WORRIED about THIS being a one-TIME EVENT, but rather DEMANDS that such "ACTIONS" by the ADMINISTRATION are NOT REPEATED in the FUTURE. And to the question of the future, all possible "SPECIAL" awards should not be known in the FUTURE, but SHOULD be announced in ADVANCE and will not differ from those stated in any circumstances, including of course the SAD story of an accidentally or thoughtlessly fed Lega. 

9) " Given the time of receipt of the award, we understand that this does not look good on our part - and we apologize for this!" 

In these circumstances, your certainly not sincere and frankly not skilful apologies can NOT be accepted by the community, in the light of which I on behalf of the ru community RAID DEMAND to LAUNCH a VOTE on what exactly will be compensation from the plarium for the mistakes you made, and whether this compensation will be limited only to the UNCONDITIONAL WITHDRAWAL of drakomorfa from the player's account n1cartman

1) "Мы допустили ошибку в том, как мы отреагировали, не сделав еще одного сообщения об этом для прозрачности, но, пожалуйста, будьте уверены - мы не "рисуем" за спинами сообщества. (Таааак, пожалуйста, перестань посылать нам сообщения с просьбой о своем собственном Дракоморфе!). "

Что за фамильярности позволяют себе администрация проекта целиком полностью содержащая себя на деньги полученные от игрового сообщества? Я лично как представитель этого сообщества ТРЕБУЮ официального извинения за эту НЕУМЕСТНУЮ в свете текущих обстоятельств "шутку".

2) "Недавно мы разместили поздравление и объявление об этом - поздравили Cartman и дали ему небольшую награду (3 сакральных осколка) в честь достижения. "

То есть вы ОФИЦИАЛЬНО признаете что помимо награды предусмотренной игровой механикой вы ВРУЧИЛИ/НАРИСОВАЛИ игроку закрывшему активность первым ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНУЮ награду в виде выше вами перечисленных внутриигровых ценностей? Более того вы ЗАРАНЕЕ НЕ АНОНСИРОВАЛИ НИКАКИХ дополнительных наград за прохождение этой активности, В ТОМ ЧИСЛЕ и те что вы перечислили выше.

3) "Тем не менее, это невероятное количество усилий! А с таким количеством соперничающих игроков, сделать это первым было действительно чем-то особенным!"

Более того вы не учитываете что факт дополнительных наград за достижение звания первого закрывшего активность игрока мог СТИМУЛИРОВАТЬ МНОГОЧИСЛЕННЫХ КОНКУРЕНТОВ картмана на то чтобы достичь этого звания раньше него

4) "Мы допустили ошибку в том, как мы отреагировали, не сделав еще одного сообщения об этом для прозрачности, но, пожалуйста, будьте уверены - мы не "рисуем" за спинами сообщества. (Таааак, пожалуйста, перестань посылать нам сообщения с просьбой о своем собственном Дракоморфе!). "

Из выше перечисленных мной фактов следует то что вы сделали ошибку НЕ В ТОМ ЧТО НЕ СДЕЛАЛИ ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНЫХ РАЗЪЯСНЯЮЩИХ ПОСТОВ а В ТОМ ЧТО В НАРУШЕНИЕ ЭТИКИ СОЧЛИ ДОПУСТИМЫМ ПОСТФАКТУМ добавлять награды, хотя конечно все здесь присутствующие игроки прекрасно понимают что данное действие со стороны компании плариум не имело никакого отношения к достижению игрока "n1cartman".

5)"Мы допустили ошибку в том, как мы отреагировали, не сделав еще одного сообщения об этом для прозрачности, но, пожалуйста, будьте уверены - мы не "рисуем" за спинами сообщества. (Таааак, пожалуйста, перестань посылать нам сообщения с просьбой о своем собственном Дракоморфе!). "

Вы действительно не делаете этого за спинами сообщества, но при этом вы делаете кое что значительно хуже ВЫ ДЕЛАЕТЕ ЭТО В ОТКРЫТУЮ.

6)"Также, мы хотели бы отпраздновать достижение и подарить что-то более уникальное, чем небольшие награды, которые мы дали ему. мы собирались сделать для него... Мы уже начали работать над созданием нового чемпиона на основе Cartman - так же, как и в прошлом с Folier. "

Это действительно отличный И ЕДИНСТВЕННО ДОПУСТИМЫЙ со стороны авторов проекта способ почтить ДОСТИЖЕНИЕ любого игрока который бы не нес в себе РЕПУТАЦИОННОГО УРОНА для компании. Особенно в сете ОТСУТСТВИЯ АНОНСА ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНЫХ НАГРАД. Более того я рекомендую администрации сделать эту систему РЕГУЛЯРНОЙ и ЕДИНСТВЕННОЙ системой дополнительной мотивации к первому закрытию хай лвл контента

7)"Также, мы хотели бы отпраздновать достижение и подарить что-то более уникальное, чем небольшие награды, которые мы дали ему. мы собирались сделать для него... Мы уже начали работать над созданием нового чемпиона на основе Cartman - так же, как и в прошлом с Folier. (Извини, что испортил сюрприз, Cartman!)

Однако мы поняли, что к тому времени, когда мы сможем полностью разработать и выпустить этого чемпиона, он просто перестанет быть актуальным"

К этой формулировке у меня сразу множество вопросов начиная от "КТО "ОН", ГЕРОЙ ИЛИ КАРТМАН?" и заканчивая "ЧТО ЗНАЧИТ ПЕРЕСТАНЕТ БЫТЬ АКТУАЛЕН? ГЕРОЙ ИЗНАЧАЛЬНО БУДЕТ ВЫПУЩЕН НА УРОВНЕ ТЕКУЩЕГО ШЕМРОКА ИЛИ ВЫЯСНИТСЯ ЧТО N1CARTMAN НЕ ЗАКРЫВАЛ ВОЙН ФРАКЦИЙ ПЕРВЫМ ИЛИ ТОГО ХУЖЕ ПОКИНЕТ ПРОЕКТ?".

8)"Дракоморф был дан Cartman в честь его невероятного достижения, и раздавать специальные награды, такие как эта, - это то, что мы собираемся делать в будущем, когда люди добьются выдающихся достижений с будущим контентом - так что не беспокойтесь о том, что это была одноразовая акция. Мы собираемся стандартизировать это в будущем и сделать все возможные “специальные” награды известными заранее."

Сообщество действительно не БЕСПОКОИТСЯ О ТОМ ЧТО ЭТА БУДЕТ ЕДИНОРАЗОВАЯ АКЦИЯ а скорее ТРЕБУЕТ ЧТОБЫ ТАКИЕ "АКЦИИ" СО СТОРОНЫ АДМИНИСТРАЦИИ НЕ ПОВТОРИЛИСЬ В БУДУЩЕМ. И к вопросу о будущем, все возможные "СПЕЦИАЛЬНЫЕ" награды должны быть известны не в БУДУЩЕМ а быть ЗАРАНЕЕ АНОНСИРОВАННЫМИ и не отличатся от заявленных ни в каких обстоятельствах, включая безусловно ПЕЧАЛЬНУЮ историю со случайно или необдуманно скормленной легой.

9)"Учитывая время получения награды, мы понимаем, что это выглядит нехорошо с нашей стороны - и мы приносим извинения за это!"

В данных обстоятельствах ваши безусловно не искренние и откровенно не умелые извинения НЕ МОГУТ быть приняты сообществом, в свете чего я от лица ру комьюнити RAID ТРЕБУЮ ЗАПУСТИТЬ ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ на предмет того какой именно будет компенсация со стороны плариум за допущенные вами ошибки, и ограничится ли эта компенсация только БЕЗУСЛОВНЫМ ИЗЪЯТИЕМ дракоморфа с аккаунта игрока n1cartman

Feb 8, 2020, 01:5402/08/20
07/16/19

llamazombies said:

I cannot believe how many people are upset by this.  One single person got draco because he accomplished a world first.  No one else put the time and effort into this. I cant even imagine how long it took him to complete.  

Congratulations cartman on your achievement and your draco. You earned it buddy.  

To everyone else complaining you should probably finish faction wars before you've earned your right to speak about this.  

Just my personal opinion tho 😀

I think you meant to say nobody else put the money and money into this. A lot of players have been focusing on faction wars and haven't gotten close to 3 star completing everything. Best I can do is level 17 for 4 factions because I don't have thousands of dollars of disposable income a month to use on this game. Cartman got a draco a while ago and fed it because he is such a whale he felt that draco was worthless then. Now he gets a bunch of rewards for spending the most money and complaining about not getting a draco from a measly 300 ancient shards? Its just not right.

Plarium, you know this is horrible, so instead of doubling down on your bad decisions and give everyone 2 CB keys as compensation for the confusion, either make a month long Draco fusion for everyone to get the opportunity to get the handout which you clearly are lying about, or take away his draco and he will just have to accept all the other free gifts he's been given for doing something everyone is.
Feb 8, 2020, 02:5802/08/20
01/18/20
Agreed! Wallet closed moving forward. Strictly free to play until my buisness is re-earned.

Krisking84 said:

No one actually believes this excuse Polarium, you gave it to him because he raged. You are digging your grave even deeper.

I am a competetive gamer, and been spending my hard earned money on this game and i want a fair platform for everyone. Giving someone free gifts because of childish rant over not getting dracomorph is incredibly unfair and demotivating for everyone who spends on this game.

I am not spending another dime on this game until he either loses his dracomorph or you give everyone else some benefit aswell. I encourage everyone else who spend on this game to do the same. For a fair and even playing field...

Feb 8, 2020, 04:4502/08/20
11/14/19
Marius said:

We made a mistake in the way we handled it by not making another news post about it for transparency's sake, but please rest assured - this isn't something we just "do" behind everyone's backs.

So you don’t do things behind everyone’s back? Really? Giving Legendaries to Youtubers and then telling them to not tell anyone is being transparent? Pfff. Yeah right. Nice try bud.
Feb 8, 2020, 05:0602/08/20
05/29/19

All I have to say is...

ALL OF PLARIUM IS EXHIBITING LOW ETHICS AND ZERO INTEGRITY.

I've always been a F2P player, and this reaffirms why.  I've considered the Raid Passes a few times, I've considered purchasing the low $2.99 packs, but I've resisted.  Now it's confirmed, Plarium will get zero dollars from my wallet.

I'm going to begin investigating other "gotcha game" to play, and will likely be switching.  Since I'm F2P this won't bother Plarium at all...it'll free up server space and server bandwidth I suppose.

If bored, and if I hear good things about 1.13 from the YouTube content creators (Stew, Incredible John, DM, Salt, Hell Hades, Chosen Brad, etc.), I may give it another go in the future.  Shoutout to DM who "crunched" his Mountain King (gifted from Plarium for a content review piece), and who has pledge to not spend a dime with Plarium for at least 30 days.  I respect his stance.
Feb 8, 2020, 08:0802/08/20
Feb 8, 2020, 19:40(edited)
05/11/19

This is ..... gifting and giving champions to selected ppl on compative gameplay is an unforgivable

misstake. We all are giving you guys our hard erned cash to get this champions. ....... is this ..... guys im not giving you guys a dime before this .....

is fixed.  unherd of a ...... storm you guys just made.

--- edited ---

Pls do not use swear words. 

Angry Lady

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.