All Categories

What's Coming in 1.13

What's Coming in 1.13

Search
Comments
Feb 3, 2020, 13:4302/03/20
10/19/19
Another week...still no patch.  This is getting old.  Please give us a status update.  Are we talking a week, a month.
Feb 3, 2020, 14:2302/03/20
Feb 3, 2020, 17:36(edited)
09/24/19

Apollo said:

Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

Guys, sorry for not explaining the situation with Ma'Shalled right away. As you know, he is also one of the Campaign Bosses (as are Lord Champfort, Mortu-Macaab, etc), so we need a little bit more time to buff the champions and make sure that the existing balance at the Bosses stages does not get broken. We are planning these changes for 1.14 patch, though.

Hi Cirilla, I'm still waiting for the promised buff of Mountain King, Tomblord and etc. It's been months and a lot of players like myself has STOP spending money because we got a useless LEGENDARY CHAMPION

Guys please hit the thumbs up button!
Mountain King was already buffed. Same with Tomblord.

Man, if you have Mountain King, or Tomblord you would know they need a buff.

-Edited by Moderator-

There is not need to be rude. 

Angry Lady

Feb 3, 2020, 14:4202/03/20
10/14/19

Dimera said:

Lepinox said:

Cirilla said:

4. We will re-balance these Leg champs: Shamrock, Sethalia, Angar, Foli, Yannica.

what happened to all the champion you said you will look into and rework some of there skills! like  Mountain King / Harvest Jack / Maulie Tankard / Richtoff the Bold / Black Knight / Tomb Lord / Bloodgorged really players gave so many suggestions nothing from Plarium but ignore every single one of them!

in another forum, you said you will look into theses champion now nothing what a bunch of BS

i agree why only 5 champions 90% of all legendary champions need a buff or need to be reworked and you have received sooo many suggestions from soo many players why not consider some of them already and stop just creating new champions focus on the ones you have first and then create new. 

Most of these champions got a buff and still did not did make much of a difference in the game do really see them in arena or any endgame videos they should look into them again 100%.

They should rework 90% of all legendary champions but I don't think Plarium gives a shit, to be honest, they will just trow 20 new champions and wait to get paid that is about it. they just want to make money and they are making money from most of the players. so why change it if it's not broken.

Feb 3, 2020, 14:4802/03/20
10/19/19
The only re-work they ever got correct is Draco.
Feb 3, 2020, 14:5202/03/20
Feb 3, 2020, 17:36(edited)
05/25/19
Lepinox said:

Apollo said:

Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

Guys, sorry for not explaining the situation with Ma'Shalled right away. As you know, he is also one of the Campaign Bosses (as are Lord Champfort, Mortu-Macaab, etc), so we need a little bit more time to buff the champions and make sure that the existing balance at the Bosses stages does not get broken. We are planning these changes for 1.14 patch, though.

Hi Cirilla, I'm still waiting for the promised buff of Mountain King, Tomblord and etc. It's been months and a lot of players like myself has STOP spending money because we got a useless LEGENDARY CHAMPION

I have mountain king and he’s one of my best champs...He has over 100k power and he’s used in endgame arena. If your mountain king isn’t good he’s probably not geared correctly.
Feb 3, 2020, 15:5102/03/20
10/19/19
Any champ can be good with over 100K power....lol.  Shamrock can probably 1 shot people at that much power.
Feb 4, 2020, 04:3502/04/20
02/13/19

fearthis13 said:

Any champ can be good with over 100K power....lol.  Shamrock can probably 1 shot people at that much power.

Power is not important, it mostly depends on resistence, primary stat and crit dmg. Of course resistence is an important stat, really helpful in endgame arena, but you can't do everything increasing only that and your champion's power. 

Btw Montain King is one of the strongest single target champions because he has skill based on hp+atk, so you can build him as a tank and he will oneshot enemies while they won't do the same on him.
Feb 4, 2020, 07:1002/04/20
Feb 4, 2020, 07:17(edited)
06/19/19

Damian Moon said:

Lepinox said:

Apollo said:

Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

I have mountain king and he’s one of my best champs...He has over 100k power and he’s used in endgame arena. If your mountain king isn’t good he’s probably not geared correctly.

i have no idea what is everyone talking about Mountain King is not very strong and he is not end game arena or end game anything I have him 100% C/R 270% C/D 94k HP and 3k ATK 78k power one of the most boring champions i have ever played and he damage is weak Brakus does double his damage and does not have a great gear on him like MK.

Damian Moon show me your amazing end game MK.

Feb 4, 2020, 08:4802/04/20
05/25/19
Loserion said:

Damian Moon said:

Lepinox said:

Apollo said:

Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

i have no idea what is everyone talking about Mountain King is not very strong and he is not end game arena or end game anything I have him 100% C/R 270% C/D 94k HP and 3k ATK 78k power one of the most boring champions i have ever played and he damage is weak Brakus does double his damage and does not have a great gear on him like MK.

Bro launch the game and look at the platinum tier arena leaderboards....I bet you can’t go to rank 100 without seeing multiple mountain Kings...I think I saw one brakus LOL. I can see your point though because I never use him without a counterattack champ with him so if you don’t have a counterattack I guess he could be mid tier.
Feb 5, 2020, 11:2602/05/20
Feb 5, 2020, 11:33(edited)
09/07/19

Dude, with all the gear invested in MK. Put it in Sir Nicholas and see him wreck in the ARENA & Dungeon way better than MK. It is insane to have invested endgame gear just to enjoy the potential of Legendary champ like MK. Any hero with endgame gear like BigUn, Rae, or any AOE Legendary Champ are 10x more useful and effective. Lastly MK's Legendary A1 has no effect. Some common heroes have better skill's on A1. If your happy with your MK then don't bring us on your level. Most players are not whales.

Lastly after the failed buff. Cirilla did announce some rework or buff on MK. So if you don't want your MK buff make your own server.

Peace!

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! Thank you for all of your comments. First of all, I would like to say that we have all the champions that are now underperforming collected in a list and we will be buffing them gradually with almost every new patch. The reason why we buffed this one so fast is that he had just been released, so we decided to go ahead without putting it off for later.

Secondly, more Dwarves are coming, of course. We will take into account your feedback.

Feb 5, 2020, 14:1202/05/20
Feb 5, 2020, 14:13(edited)
01/04/20

Loserion said:

Damian Moon said:

Lepinox said:

Apollo said:

Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

Hey Boyz, stop it crying about MK. By tier list and a lot of feedbacks he is at 3 from 6. he even have 6 from 6 in magic and some 5 from 6 in dungeons... 

Just look at Bystophus, no one is complaining about him, and this is real unplayable Legendary in with just 2 from 6, for a legendary.  

Feb 10, 2020, 05:5502/10/20
07/16/18
fearthis13 said:

Another week...still no patch.  This is getting old.  Please give us a status update.  Are we talking a week, a month.
I second, third and fourth this. It's uncanny how slow patches are released. Old and tired.
Feb 10, 2020, 16:0202/10/20
04/22/19
Nicadmus said:

fearthis13 said:

I second, third and fourth this. It's uncanny how slow patches are released. Old and tired.
haha. they making already a teaser for 1.13.5 and they even havent done 1.13. what the hell is wrong with plarium. 
Feb 10, 2020, 17:1002/10/20
12/04/19

Hey Cirilla!

First time when i saw your profile picture i thought "Those Plarium guys are cheating... Such a pretty picture to boost their customers numbers. Who knows how the real moderator looks like." But when i saw you in a youtube video, i could not believe my eyes! You are really this beautiful woman! Just crazy!

Hope you guys from Plarium keep up the effort with Raid Shadow Legends, it's the best mobile game ever in my opinion. Don't loose your faith because of some main YouTubers of this game talked childish nonsense about your company last week. You do all right in my opinion!
Feb 12, 2020, 20:3102/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 21:55(edited)
07/24/19
Question about the battle pass, by my calculation it lasts 8 weeks with 1 lvl a day and 3 more per week. That is a total of 80 lvls. Meaning 20 will not be completed at the end. I can understand charging for a elite pass but why cant the pass be completed without spending additional money for those 20 levels?  This is also assuming players complete these daily with no missed days. Most passes do offer so flexibility to allow for the completion of as many players as possible 
Feb 13, 2020, 13:4902/13/20
04/22/19

angelknight127 said:

Question about the battle pass, by my calculation it lasts 8 weeks with 1 lvl a day and 3 more per week. That is a total of 80 lvls. Meaning 20 will not be completed at the end. I can understand charging for a elite pass but why cant the pass be completed without spending additional money for those 20 levels?  This is also assuming players complete these daily with no missed days. Most passes do offer so flexibility to allow for the completion of as many players as possible.
I think u a bit wrong. Most of the lvl need 10 points per lvl.(so thats 2 lvl per day). So if u do them all daily it is possible to achive it. The gold rewards its a another thing. its a P2W thing.

Feb 13, 2020, 15:2102/13/20
02/02/20

angelknight127 said:

Question about the battle pass, by my calculation it lasts 8 weeks with 1 lvl a day and 3 more per week. That is a total of 80 lvls. Meaning 20 will not be completed at the end. I can understand charging for a elite pass but why cant the pass be completed without spending additional money for those 20 levels?  This is also assuming players complete these daily with no missed days. Most passes do offer so flexibility to allow for the completion of as many players as possible 

Some levels require only 10 points to proceed to the next level so it may be possible to reach level 100 without paying more, or so I think.