All Categories

What's Coming in 1.13

What's Coming in 1.13

Search
Comments
Jan 26, 2020, 14:0401/26/20
07/15/19
Why not just use skins of Legendaries for Campaign bosses? Then it would free up the Legendary Champs to be tweaked any way you wanted. 
Jan 26, 2020, 22:2401/26/20
11/26/19
My God you're gorgeous
Jan 27, 2020, 04:4701/27/20
11/07/16

Good evenening.

Hope the Angars buff is not like last time that was meaningless.

Hope is more like Draco's buff and Angar comes from worthless to very good at many or all situations of the game.

For a Legendary and even more for being Void? It deserves a place among the best tier heroes.

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! We know that you have faced quite a few problems in the game today. The errors that popped up when trying to buy packs have been fixed. If you are still seeing a discrepancy in the number of points that you have in the tourney tab and in your personal counter tab please try to clear your cache and re log in (that's only a visual bug, your points are fine server-side).

Now, we do understand that the most painful subject is the Ancient Shards pack with the wrong description (there is no x2 for Ancients, we always warn you about those at least a day in advance). We are very sorry for this one.

We are going to give you guys compensation for these hardships today.

Also, I know that you have been hungry to know what our next patch will include. So here are some of the things:

1. Battle Pass (new exciting quests for you);

2. There will be an event with free auto-battles used in Dungeons.

3. We will double the number of battles in the Multi-battle mode, both free and in subscriptions.

4. We will re-balance these Leg champs: Shamrock, Sethalia, Angar, Foli, Yannica.

Here is a nice wallpaper you can use for your desktop or laptop. There are a lot of Easter eggs for our future releases in this one! https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/photos/a.1732142360234595/2693184824130339/?type=3&theater

Jan 27, 2020, 07:4401/27/20
Jan 27, 2020, 08:15(edited)
09/24/19

Loserion said:

Cirilla said:

4. We will re-balance these Leg champs: Shamrock, Sethalia, Angar, Foli, Yannica.

what about Richtoff the bold?? no buff

i agree what about Richtoff the bold he really needs a buff

Suggestions 

A1 change to his  A2 Bloodletting [ATK] 

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Places a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. This debuff cannot be removed.

A2 change to his A1 Ruination [ATK] ADD [Enemy MAX HP] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks all enemies. Decreases each target’s MAX HP by 10% of the damage dealt.

A3 Cursehold [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks 1 enemy. Copies on random debuff on the target and places it on all enemies. Change has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs by 2 turns. Ignores 50% of the target’s DEF.

Add a passive Damage increases by 10% for each debuff on the target.

Aura

Increases Ally ATK in Faction Crypts by 27% Change to Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 27%

Jan 27, 2020, 18:4401/27/20
10/22/19

Call me crazy but why haven't the constant crashes on android been addressed, before added content and other changes.  I must crash 4 to 5x a day and this is on my Samsung Tab S6 tablet, my Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone, as well as my old Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and Samsung Tab S2 tablet.  4 devices, crashing regularly.

The crashing seems very random, sometimes I can play a couple hours and crash.  Sometimes I crash and then log back in, start something and crash again.

I've crashed on dungeon runs, arena, boss runs, and campaign.

The game realizes I've crashed and asks for a report everytime, it would be nice at the very least if it recognized what I crashed on and gave back the resources, energy, clan boss keys etc, but I would really really like to see this being a priority to fix in upcoming patches.

Re-balances and game additions are always welcome when needed, but stability should be a top priority too.

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2020, 05:2801/28/20
10/21/19

psyrox2k said:

Call me crazy but why haven't the constant crashes on android been addressed, before added content and other changes.  I must crash 4 to 5x a day and this is on my Samsung Tab S6 tablet, my Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone, as well as my old Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and Samsung Tab S2 tablet.  4 devices, crashing regularly.

The crashing seems very random, sometimes I can play a couple hours and crash.  Sometimes I crash and then log back in, start something and crash again.

I've crashed on dungeon runs, arena, boss runs, and campaign.

The game realizes I've crashed and asks for a report everytime, it would be nice at the very least if it recognized what I crashed on and gave back the resources, energy, clan boss keys etc, but I would really really like to see this being a priority to fix in upcoming patches.

Re-balances and game additions are always welcome when needed, but stability should be a top priority too.

Thanks!

Bruh. This. 

I've lost more energy/arena tokens/clan boss keys to this shit than we've gotten gifts/compensation by a lot. 

The crashes have ramped up a lot, too.
Jan 28, 2020, 05:5801/28/20
01/01/20

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! We know that you have faced quite a few problems in the game today. The errors that popped up when trying to buy packs have been fixed. If you are still seeing a discrepancy in the number of points that you have in the tourney tab and in your personal counter tab please try to clear your cache and re log in (that's only a visual bug, your points are fine server-side).

Now, we do understand that the most painful subject is the Ancient Shards pack with the wrong description (there is no x2 for Ancients, we always warn you about those at least a day in advance). We are very sorry for this one.

Also, I know that you have been hungry to know what our next patch will include. So here are some of the things:

3. We will double the number of battles in the Multi-battle mode, both free and in subscriptions.

Here is a nice wallpaper you can use for your desktop or laptop. There are a lot of Easter eggs for our future releases in this one! https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/photos/a.1732142360234595/2693184824130339/?type=3&theater

Any chance we can find out when 1.13 may actually drop?
Jan 28, 2020, 08:4701/28/20
04/22/19

shanmurphy said:

Cirilla said:

Any chance we can find out when 1.13 may actually drop?
I would like to know that aswel at what day the patch hit
Jan 29, 2020, 09:5201/29/20
Jan 29, 2020, 10:12(edited)
09/24/19

Cirilla said:

what happened to all the champion you said you will look into and rework some of there skills! like  Mountain King / Harvest Jack / Maulie Tankard / Richtoff the Bold / Black Knight / Tomb Lord / Bloodgorged really players gave so many suggestions nothing from Plarium but ignore every single one of them!

in another forum, you said you will look into theses champion now nothing what a bunch of BS

Jan 29, 2020, 10:1701/29/20
09/04/19

Lepinox said:

Cirilla said:

what happened to all the champion you said you will look into and rework some of there skills! like  Mountain King / Harvest Jack / Maulie Tankard / Richtoff the Bold / Black Knight / Tomb Lord / Bloodgorged really players gave so many suggestions nothing from Plarium but ignore every single one of them!

in another forum, you said you will look into theses champion now nothing what a bunch of BS

i agree why only 5 champions 90% of all legendary champions need a buff or need to be reworked and you have received sooo many suggestions from soo many players why not consider some of them already and stop just creating new champions focus on the ones you have first and then create new. 

Jan 29, 2020, 17:3901/29/20
05/15/19
Is the double epic and legendary chance on ancient shard opening online now?
Jan 29, 2020, 18:3501/29/20
04/12/19

Dimera said:

i agree why only 5 champions 90% of all legendary champions need a buff or need to be reworked and you have received sooo many suggestions from soo many players why not consider some of them already and stop just creating new champions focus on the ones you have first and then create new. 

There is no money to be made from already released champions. Buffs they do are more in realm of damage control than good will improvement.

Next patch they will rebalance few more and be all like 'look how good we are: listening to the community ... and stuff'

Do all in one swipe and you cannot act as savior for long time ...
Jan 30, 2020, 02:0401/30/20
12/12/19
If anything foli needs a buff contrast to other legs function
Jan 30, 2020, 22:4301/30/20
01/15/20
is there a set release date for 1.13? and if so when is it planned to be released?
Jan 31, 2020, 08:4501/31/20
05/13/19
most likely within a week after double summons has ended, so you have to get buy new shards to get champs of the new faction. they wont make a fine and consistent release for the players if there is an option to grab more money, we're talking about plarium after all... 
Jan 31, 2020, 13:3301/31/20
Jan 31, 2020, 13:34(edited)
05/30/19
so when is the patch coming???
Feb 2, 2020, 01:3702/02/20
01/09/20
Excited to see what's coming with 1.13.  The doubled multi-battles will be a nice QoL improvement, and the ability to use them (even just in limited events) for dungeons is much welcomed!
Feb 2, 2020, 18:4302/02/20
12/08/19

I am just laughing.....i hear so often that plarium will balance this next patch, this is so difficult and need time........ hahahahah! U earn millions of dollars every month and the little things u need to do are not difficult for computer workers. This is my job too and dont tell me this is difficult.

Like Septimus.....its known now for a long time that his A2 doesnt work on Auto... I saw so often people writing to plarium and the answer was always the same..we will work on it, next patch we have a solution for this problem.....

I am just wondering that a game like this, who is one of the top app games at moment (million dollars heavy), has so many buggs and unbalanced things.

I like the game, but please plarium stop to tell that some balances are so difficult and that you are not able to fix some buggs which exists for months.

I have a big knowledge in such things and its not so difficult to do.

Sry if i make some mistakes with writing.....english is not my mother language
Feb 3, 2020, 06:3702/03/20
09/07/19

Cirilla said:

Guys, sorry for not explaining the situation with Ma'Shalled right away. As you know, he is also one of the Campaign Bosses (as are Lord Champfort, Mortu-Macaab, etc), so we need a little bit more time to buff the champions and make sure that the existing balance at the Bosses stages does not get broken. We are planning these changes for 1.14 patch, though.

Hi Cirilla, I'm still waiting for the promised buff of Mountain King, Tomblord and etc. It's been months and a lot of players like myself has STOP spending money because we got a useless LEGENDARY CHAMPION

Guys please hit the thumbs up button!
Feb 3, 2020, 12:2502/03/20
Feb 3, 2020, 12:26(edited)
07/22/19
Patdx said:

Cirilla said:

Guys, sorry for not explaining the situation with Ma'Shalled right away. As you know, he is also one of the Campaign Bosses (as are Lord Champfort, Mortu-Macaab, etc), so we need a little bit more time to buff the champions and make sure that the existing balance at the Bosses stages does not get broken. We are planning these changes for 1.14 patch, though.

Hi Cirilla, I'm still waiting for the promised buff of Mountain King, Tomblord and etc. It's been months and a lot of players like myself has STOP spending money because we got a useless LEGENDARY CHAMPION

Guys please hit the thumbs up button!
Mountain King was already buffed. Same with Tomblord.